Sunday, February 19, 2012

FF : I Feel Nothing Part 5

Arnav ripped his mouth free without creating any distance between their hot bodies, and whispered against her lips, "I love you...Khushi, believe me, I love you so damn much...."

Her lashed lifted, and she gazed dazily into his eyes...


She opened her mouth to speak..." I....I....."

Arnav saw her trying to say something...

I love you?

But knowing how guarded her heart had become, he knew that it would take time for her to confess anything again...

He didn't want to push her, so he slowly lowered his mouth on hers again, stopping her from trying to say something that she couldn't...

As he kissed her again, her mind was reeling of  how protected she felt, how loved she felt...and yet, how lost she still felt...


This won't last...


It never lasts...


Is it even real...?


But as his mouth bewitched her senses,  she realized that even if it was just for the moment, she didn't want it to stop...if this was her only chance to ever feel this way she wanted to hold on to it...

Khushi didn't know how to let him know that she wanted him...

This may be the only chance I get...

This may be the only love I get...

Her hands slid up his chest and around his neck...

Arnav couldn't quite believe what was happening...

He moved back slightly to look at her...

She looked lost, confused, mesmerized...

"Khushi, I promise you, I won't hurt you, I promise you, I only want to love you...with everything I am...what I have done is unforgivable, I'm not worthy of your love and acceptance, but please...pl...please..."his eyes were begging hers..."please give me one more chance...just one...just one...please Khushi...just one..." he shut his eyes with slow tears burning his cheeks...

Khushi had seen his desperation.

Khushi had seen his honesty.

Khushi had seen his love...but now...

Khushi was feeling it.

His eyes were closed.

His face covered in anguish and grief.

Dare I?

Dare I take this one chance?


Slowly she moved forward and touched his lips with hers...

Arnav was deep in thought, begging God to have mercy on him and let him have one more chance with the love of his life...begging...pleading... ... ... ... ... ...

Then he felt it.

Oh my God!

Unbelief shot through him.

Hope shot through him. 

He kept his eyes closed.

Terrified that if he opened them that it wouldn't be true...

He felt Khushi's sweet, sensual lips on his...so soft...so light...

When she slowly drew her lips away, his eyes opened, instantly graced with the beauty before him...

"Ar...Arnavji, I don't know how I feel...I don't even know what I feel...but right now...at the moment...I...I...I FEEL...and if this is the only chance I get...I want to take it..."

His gaze burned through her.

"If this is the ONLY chance you get? ... Khushi...you have no idea how many times I plan on making you mine...over and over and over again..."

He wanted her.

He wanted her more than his life.

He was ready to make love to her with deep passion and tenderness...

All he wanted was to show her how much she meant to him...and this was just the start...

Arnav saw Khushi looking confused as to what to do and he spoke softly...

"Khushi, I want you. Just like this. Just you..."...

She was shocked by his sweetness...and how easily he’d verbalized his need for her.

Now, for the first time Khushi felt intimately connected to her husband... 


The look in his eyes was dark, hot and comforting...

"I promise...I will love you, always, Khushi," Arnav spoke slowly, making sure that she heard his every word...
"I won't fail you again...I will make you smile again..."

And he kissed her.

Longer.

Deeper.

Sweeter.

He  dragged his mouth down her neck, leaving sucking, sensuous, kisses...

Tenacious kisses moved down her neck.

Her skin began to tremble...

"Khushi...I'm not gong to hurt you...I swear..."

His hands began moving steadily toward her breasts...

Arnav saw that her eyes were shut tight, her teeth softly biting at her lower lip...

Khushi felt her nipples tightening  and her insides getting hotter...

He kissed and licked and sucked further down her body as his hands bypassed her chest and slid up her back slowly unzipping her dress...

He gently held her torso and tugged the fabric down over her shoulders...

Her smooth skin was like silk beneath his fingertips...

His eyes lifted to hers...

She was breathing harder, but her body was supple, not resisting him...

Unhooking the clasp of her bra, the lace sprang away from her breasts, letting them fall against his chest...

Dear God...

His mouth watered at the the divine sight...

Full, soft breasts with dark nipples that were already turgid and begging for his tongue...

He feathered soft light kisses over her collarbone...holding her sides, revelling in the delicious feel of her body...

His body was demanding that he press her into the mattress and devour her, but he took his time...

Taking her hand, he helped her stand...

Her eyes were still fused shut, her chest panting...

As the material of her dress fell at her feet, she felt the cool air on her skin...

Arnav was nearly bowled over by her innocence and beauty...

He unbuttoned his shirt, not wanting her to panic if she opened her eyes and saw that it was only her who was undressed...

Letting his dress shirt disappear behind him, he rid his pants of the leather belt, and stepped closer to her oncce more...

"Khushi...You can open your eyes..."

She instantly shook her head...

"Khushi..." his arms wound around her waist as he lowered her back to the bed..."I'm not going to hurt you...I want to make love to you..."

As she nervously lay back against the sheets, she could feel his presence hovering over her...

He wasn't making a move...

He didn't even touch her...

She waited...

Her head becoming less involved, and her heart taking front seat...

Watching her, he let his eyes roam over her body...

She was more than he could have ever imagined...

This was their moment...

Resting his hands on each side of her, he bent down and placed his hot open mouth over  her nipple...

"OOOOhhhhhhh".... Khushi gasped feeling a myriad of sensations slam into her...

Hearing her response, he steadily slid his hand up, covering her other breast...

He sensually kissed licked and sucked on her chest and nipples making them firm, making them ache, making them stand out...

Arnav still couldn't believe this was happening...

She was his.

She was surrendering to him...

She was allowing him in...

Why? 

Does she think she has to do this? 


He slowly let his mouth's suction pull away from her breast, and brought his face to hers..."Khushi?" he asked quietly... "please... look at me..."

Cautiously, her eyes flickered open...

"Do you want this? What is your heart saying?"

She didn't respond...

"Khush, my heart is filling with happiness, with Khushi! I want to make you feel the surge of passion I feel for you... I want to be this way with you for the rest of my life...for the rest of OUR lives...I want to have a real marriage with you...You are MINE, as I am yours....please, tell me what you are feeling..."

Khushi parted her lips..."I...I don't...understand...what I'm feeling...but right now..." her voice was shaking..."right now, I don't feel alone, and I have felt alone for so long...I need you...please...I need you..."

Arnav was mesmerized... 

"I will never deny you anything...I prayed that you wouldn't feel alone...I now know that God heard me..." bringing his body over hers, he unhurriely nudged her legs apart...

Khushi looked up at him unsure of what to do..."let ME make love to you Khushi...Let ME pleasure you and show you my love...you don't have to do anything, this is about you. I WANT to show you how you make me feel...I will go slow...I promise..."

Khushi nodded, his soothing words washing her bruised heart like a balm...

The devotion in his voice blew her away...

Arnav wanted her.

He WANTED her.

She remembered all the times she'd pray that he would feel this way for her...and now he was...

Arnav lifted her hand that was laying by her head, and placed it on his heart..."this heart...of mine...beats only for you...only for you..." his voice getting softer..."only for you..."as his mouth came down on hers...

Arnav kissed her soundly as he unzipped his pants, pushing them down.....

The next thing Khushi felt was his hand...

It started moving down her body...lower...lower...

She didn't dare to move...

Didn't date to breathe...

He's not going to touch me THERE is he!?

But sure enough, his hot hand cupped her sex...

"Shhh jaan, this is for you..."

His fingers parted her soft nether lips, and finally touched her heat...

Dear God in heaven!

She was wet, dripping wet...

Not willing to rush into this, he moved his fingers through the fluid that wept from her sheath...

Her legs were vibrating as she gasped from the new feelings...

He kept his gaze fixed on her face as his hands teased and massaged...


Massaging her labial lips he slowly journied towards her centre...


Her very small inhale told him exactly what she liked, exactly what her body craved...


His own erection was straining...


He was so close, so damn close...


Needing to crank her passion higher, he slowly dipped into her body...


He was gifted with her lips parting and her deep breath...


Drops of desire spilt onto his fingers and he trailed her moisture up towards a special spot, where the most sensitive  nerves were tangled together...


The moment he swirled her juices over her clitoris, her eyes snapped open and her entire frame shook...


His eyes locked onto hers...


"Wh...what is...what is that?" 


He felt her fear and removed his hand from her core...


"Khushi, that feeling is going to become stronger as I make love to you...but I don't want you to fear...I will not let anything hurt you...remember that...and feel my love..."


Khushi could feel...EVERYTHING...


She felt a persistent throbbing...

It had started in her breasts, then between her legs, and now...all over her body...

Arnav held his torso up over hers, and palmed his arousal, positioning it at her opening...

Khushi's expression changed, her nerves igniting further...

"I love you..." he whispered as he eased  into her a little at a time, watching her for any signs of pain...

Her eyes wider than wide...

Arnav penetrated further and then felt  her  body go rigid...

Her virginity...

He knew he had to push harder...

"What...?" she breathed...

He leaned down, brushing his lips over hers..."Hold onto me...I promise that I'm not letting you go..."

She frowned, not knowing what he meant...

I don't want to cause her more pain...

And he decided...


"Your pleasure...I will devote myself to your pleasure...forever..."


And he speared into her, thrusting past her hymen, filling her...


Khushi's eyes slammed shut, tears falling out from the sides as she hissed in pain....


Her insides felt like they were burning...


Unknowingly, she had clung to him the second the pain started, her hands gripping his biceps fiercely...


"It's okay...that's supposed to happen...shhh...shhhh..." whispered Arnav softly against her cheek....


He gathered her closer and kissed her cheeks, her neck, her lips...


Slowly, her breathing began to even out...


He felt her body relax, even though her expression was anxious...

"Open your eyes..." he encouraged...

More tears leaked out as her eyelids lifted...

The look in her eyes almost made him break down..."No no no Khushi...that is supposed to happen...we have consummated our marriage...and now...I swear on my life, that I will bring you nothing but pleasure..."

He kissed her, desperately praying she would trust him...


"Just let yourself feel..."


And he slowly pulled out, letting her feel every inch of his phallus...


Her pupils were now dilating wider...


She needs to stop thinking, and start feeling again...


As he sunk back inside her, his mouth pressed to hers...


The kisses were lazy and unbelievably sweet as he moved in unhurried strokes...

"Khushi..." he whispered..."Keep your eyes on mine...don't look away..."

As her blurred gaze reached his, she was blown away by the love she saw...

It was as strange as it was wonderful.

As wonderful as it was frightening...

She started to breathe harder...

And then the sensations changed...

"Ahhhh...." her moan came out before she could stop it...

"I love you Khushi..."

"Oh...oh...oh...what...what's happening?"

Her tone was unsure, but her body was now responding to every single touch he gave...

She had never felt this before...

Even as she tried to stifle any new sensations that would appear, Arnav's body would force it out...

His eyes were her only solace...as body was almost completely out of her control...

Arnav was moving faster, yet his eyes were locked onto hers...

He flexed his hips at the end of every stroke, propelling himself deeper...hitting an even more sensitive spot inside her...

Khushi was now urgently clinging to him...

"Oh...Arnavji...something...help me...it's getting stronger..."

He held her tighter..."I'm here...let the pleasure take you over...trust me...please..."

"No...No I...I..."

Arnav loathed that he had to force her...but it was the only way to prove to her that no harm would come to her...

He sped up his thrusts...

Her breaths now gasping and harsh...

"Arnavji...Arnavji...OH MY GOD!"

Her insides contracted.

Muscles throbbing...

She kept her eyes on his...

Arnav could see her coming hard...yet still fighting it for fear of giving him complete control over her body...

"Khushi..." Arnav whispered deeply..."you're mine. I love you...let me have all of you jaan...please..."

Khushi looked at her Husband...

And blinking slowly, she released her heart into his care....

Terrified and excited, he thrust inside her throbbing sheath...

Moving faster, her moans becoming louder...

Crushing her lips beneath his, he growled..."I love you!"

And her insides convulsed around him...her orgasm hitting her devestatingly hard...

But he kept moving inside her as each pulse shot through her...

Khushi's mind was blasting with bright lights, and her body shaking with ecstasy...

She was now writhing underneath him, shaking with the pleasure that was rippling through her...

Her blood rushed through her like a raging river.

Her consciousness floated to another dimension as she heard Arnav whisper "I love you..." repeatedly against her mouth...

Heat expanded inside her as Arnav peaked in the same intense moment.

Watching her with focus equal to what she’d given him...

They collapsed into each others arms, fighting to steady their rapidly beating hearts....

Arnav's tenderness had undone her...

She knew, long ago, that he possessed a loving side, but his passion and intensity and his care and his willingness to meet every one of her needs made her resolve start to break.....

She hadn't shed a single tear for weeks.

She hadn't felt a single pain in weeks.

But now for the last two days...she had started feeling all over again...

And that thought scared her...

He looked up at her, his strength almost gone from their passionate encounter...

That's when he saw it...tears...he lifted his hand to her face..."Khushi...I love you...I have never felt my heart more ready to burst with my feelings for you...I will not let you down again..." he brushed away her tears...

Khushi looked at his hand, and saw her tears...

"I didn't even know that...that I was crying..."

Arnav smiled lovingly at her then buried his face in her neck. “Fall asleep with me like this..."





12 comments:

  1. loved it that was so hot and awesome and sexy loved it wow (DUMAS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautifully written.. it felt like arnav was taking away my pain and i could feel it so well.. just so nicely written the pain khushi is going through.. how hard it becomes when you stop feeling..

    ReplyDelete
  3. the adult version is so much better than the other one..lol...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the way you described the kiss awwwww and the love making so beautifu her emotions and how gentle he was so beautiful. Loved the way you described it. It was hot but had depth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it i typed long comment but from my phone did not allow to post will try later. Loved the kiss zndovemaking

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was absolutely amazing, there's passion, it's hot and assuring!
    I love how Arnav made her feel safe and gave her what she needed and she responded.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that was just amazing. Ive got no words to describe this chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just starting to read the full story. I will write a full post once I am done but just wanted you to know that had this history been acted out the way you wrote it then IPKKND would have been the biggest hit on Indian television! I understand all the sensitivity of the Indian audience but there s nothing more beautiful than making pure, deep passionate LOVE! And, that is what you did here.
    They made LOVE! Not consummation .. That implies that it is a duty an expectation! You captured the LOVE when he stopped to see if she was just doing what was expected and heaven help me but you gave me the best thrill of a lifetime in imagining Arnan Singh Raiza making love to the woman he LOVES!
    If we could all be that lucky
    For me this is what all of the fans are waiting for We know it will never be show but we are still in an uproar on IF hoping that we can change Indian television! Thank you for making my IPKKND fantasy come true!
    Mayad

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear friend, your stories have so much intensity and such lyrical flow that me battling a terminal illness also gets carried away and finds hope n courage. Thank you for your lovely work dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that was intense pure love and feelings coming from Arnav

    Kushi feeling her first orgasm was beautiful to read because her husband wanted to tell her how much he loved her unconditionally

    undercoverhappy

    ReplyDelete