Tuesday, February 21, 2012

FF : I Feel Nothing Part 8


Suddenly all became silent.

Everyone's faces were pale.

Khushi's nervous gaze lifted to Arnav...

She shook her head, her eyes begging him not to do what she thought he was going to do...

"Trust me..." he reassured her...

Anjali spoke first..."what did you say chote?"

"just what you heard Di..." Arnav stated...but felt Khushi's grip on his arm get firmer...

"I saw from the security cameras that you went to see jijaji..."

Anjali interruped, "Chote, I'm sorry, but he's my husband and I was worried-"

"Di! I haven't finished!"


Everyone was now gobsmacked at how Arnav was retaliating...


"...When you left Shyam, with Khushi," his teeth were clenched..."Shyam grabbed khushi's hand and threatened her to not tell anyone that you had been there..." 


Arnav saw the worry vanish from his sisters face, and she stood up, steaming with anger...
"Khushiji! I'm so sorry! I didn't know he would do that to you!"

Anjali walked to Khushi and lifted her bruised hand that Arnav still held in his own...

Anjali gasped and looked toward Arnav who was very skillfully holding back his anger...

"Chote, i won't let Shyam near Khushiji...i know how protective of her you are..."

"Damn right i am! She starts to see us all act respectfully towards her , and then THIS happens...Di, i don't blame you. I know you did nothing to ignite this situation...but Di, DO NOT expect me to tolerate Jijaji from now on..."

Arnav chanced a look over at Akash who was smirking, knowing now that Arnav didn't have to pretend to like Shyam in front of everyone...

He could openly protect Khushi from Shyam's antics...


Arnav gave Akash a small smile and went back to talking to Anjali..."Di, i don't want jijaji near Khushi." 


Seeing her brothers concern, Anjali nodded..."I'm truly sorry for him doing this to you Khushiji..."


Khushi was on edge, too much was happening...


"Khushiji?"


I can't let any more harm come to her...


"it's really okay Anjaliji...don't even think on it anymore, look after yourself...i'm okay. Really."

All the other family were just quiet seeing Arnav's determination.

They had never seen him so possessive and protective over anyone other than his sister...



..............



The day moved on, and Arnav and Akash were talking in the lounge, as Anjali and Payal were showing Khushi all that they had bought when they were out shopping the previous day...

Khushi kept looking to the lounge, her fingers fidgeting, her mind replaying everything that Shyam had said to her... 

"We can all have lunch together soon, and..." Payal was the first to notice Khushi's unease...

"Khushi? are you feeling alright? Is your hand hur-"

"I'm fine." 

Please, I don't want to talk about myself...

Anjali quickly intervened..."Khushiji? I was looking in this magazine and saw some baby furniture, can I have your opinion?"

Khushi breathed a sigh of relief...

If the conversation turned and they asked about her, then she knew she would break down...

Arnav's attention was highly tuned...

He tried to concentrate as Akash spoke to him, but he also strained to listen to what was going on where Khushi was...

Her eyes were still slightly dazed, and her shoulders tense...

"Just relax Khushi..." his mind praying in earnest..."I'm not far...enjoy the time with Payal and Di..."



...............



 "Well, I will definitely explode if I eat anymore food..."

Payal giggled as she smiled at her husband...

"Yes, and if I don't stop stuffing myself, then this tummy won't be just 'baby'..."

Nani laughed..."Anjali bitiya, overeating is a pregnant woman's right!"

Arnav smiled back at his family...

Their genuine happiness was back, and he knew it was due to Khushi...

How could anyone NOT be happy around her?

But as he turned to her, his eyes flashed with frustration..."Khushi...?"

Her gaze slowly lifted...

"Khushi, you've hardly eaten a thing...!"

"I...I wasn't very..."

"You didn't even eat a quarter of your lunch today either! I heard that you haven't been eating properly..."

Her face flushed with embarrassment and shame...

Arnav immediately slid closer..."No...don't look like that...I am worried for you...Your color’s a lot better, and even if you aren't hungry, I want you to try and eat a little extra at every meal..."

Anjali was watching their conversation intently, and noticed that Khushi was looking for a distraction...

"Khushiji?"

Her head instantly whipped up...

"Payal, Nani and I are going to write a list of all the things I will be needing in a few months time for the baby...will you help too?"


................




Arnav was getting more and more agitated as time went by...

Akash saw him check his watch again and finally called him on it..."Bhai? What's wrong? are you expecting a call?"

"No..." he sighed..."I...I just feel..."

"She's just in the next room..."

Arnav held back a smart comment and opted for a calm reply..."Thanks Akash...I know, but I just...she's still so distant...I can see it in her eyes..."


In the dining room, the list that Nani was becoming exhausting...

Khushi wanted to be involved, but just the mere mention of Anjali's baby made her fight hard to hold back her misery...

What have I done to this poor family...

The wind picked up outside, and at the same time, Khushi's heartrate began to speed...

"I yearn to touch you Khushiji...intimately..."

Her body began to shiver at the memory of Shyam's words...

"Khushi?" Payal leaned closer..."Are you alright? You're shaking..."
"Are you tired Khushi?" Nani asked delicately..."Because we will understand if you need to rest...your health is important..."

Khushi found herself nodding..."I...I am...I'm sorry..."

"Nonsense!" Anjali stood up and walked over to Khushi, "Go and rest, you have been doing far too much, and I know that emotions are high..."

Payal also got up and took Khushi's hand..."Khushi, you are my sister, and I love you so much...please know that i am here for you..." 

"All of us are..." Nani corrected...

Overwhelmed, Khushi threw her arms around payal in a fierce embrace...

Anjali smiled and returned to her seat...

After more 'goodnights' were said, she gradually walked out toward the stairs...not looking up...not wanting to be seen...

But there was one person she could never hide from...

Arnav became oblivious to everything the second he saw Khushi...

"Khushi? Are you ok?" ...

Her heart thudded with anxiety, but she just kept walking...

Anjali and Payal appeared and seated themselves in the lounge...


"I think we've listed enough things to care for an entire nursery of children..."


Akash laughed at his wife's remark, but Arnav cast a very worried glance in their direction...


Payal just smiled, "she's okay Arnavji...she said she was tired..."

Arnav jumped up, leaving his laptop and phone, and treaded up the stairs, leaving Payal, Akash and Anjali to start their discussion about what just happened with Khushi and Shyam...


"I can't believe he would do that to Khushiji...she had taken all our distance, all our neglect, and now this...I will talk to Shyam and let him know that this was NOT appropriate..."

"No Di!" Akash said fast..."you can't spend time with him because he isn't  well...think of your baby..."

Anjali smiled and said, "you're right...oh, I thought of another list we could make! I have been thinking of names..." and Payal groaned as their talks became light hearted ...



..............



Khushi stood out near the poolside.

Her eyes closed tight, unable to stifle Shyam's words that continued to plague her mind...

"I wish i could show you how much i love you...because looking at you right now is making me yearn for you...yearn to touch you...intimately..." 

"NO...No..." she moaned clutching her head ...

"if Arnav thinks that all this will deter me from possessing you, then he is dead wrong...yearn for you...intimately...yearn to touch you...intimately...possessing you...how much i love you...making me yearn for you...yearn to touch you...touch you...you...touch you..." ...

Khushi fell to the ground, her strength completely failing her..."STOP STOP STOP!!!!!" she yelled holding her head...

Arnav was a short distance behind her when he heard her yell ...


"Khushi!?" he sprinted to her, kneeling beside her... 


Her face shot up, and she now seemed more frightened than she was earlier that day...


But instead of fearing Arnav, she threw herself onto him knocking him back slightly...


Between rapid breaths, she panted..."Make it stop... Please, Arnavji make it stop!!" 


Arnav trying to keep calm for her, caressed her back and her head..."make what stop sweetheart...?"

She pushed back and stared up at him... 


This man had been her strength, and then her enemy...


She felt unbridled rage towards him, and yet she wanted no one else near her but him...


"Shyamji said...he...he...yearns for me...to touch..touch me...possess me...intimately...I'm...I'm scared..." she started sobbing harder..."Arnavji i don't want him to touch me! Please don't let him! Please!"...


He saw her eyes emitting a highly distraught emotion...


He had always been an easily angered person, but what he felt right now...this wasn't anger...


This was more than anger...


This was a primal, beast-like abandon that tore through his soul...


Roughly pulling Khushi to face him, he held her firmly against his chest holding her head in place...


"HE. WILL. NEVER. EVER. TOUCH YOU. OR. POSSESS YOU. . .do you hear me!?!!!" 


He had spoken so loudly that her eyes widened...not in fear, but in realization of his power. 


Arnav possessed her. 


Arnav yearned for her. 


Arnav was the one touching her...


With an urge stronger than the tide, she gripped him and pulled him as close to her as he could... 


"please...please take me...please touch me...please...i need you...i need you...i ...i need you Arnavji..."...


Arnav felt utterly unmanned..."You're...you're pleading with me? To touch you?" he hauled her even tighter against his body, eliciting a gasp from her..."Don't know that i WANT you! That I NEED YOU!"...


Arnav lifted her face to his..."you NEVER EVER need to plead for me to make love to you...I WANT to...my need for you is stronger than my need to breathe!"

Khushi seared Arnav with her eyes, and her voice broke as she said..."my mind keeps recalling Shyam touching me...when he hugged me...when he gripped my arms till they hurt...and now...now...he...he said that he wants to possess me...intimately...and I'm scared...I have...I have only been intimate with you..." she fell onto his chest and wept...

Arnav felt possession and deep love start to overcome him..."And that's the only way it will ever be...Do you hear me!? The only man to make love to you, will be me!"

He lifted her off the ground as they were still near the poolside and took her into their room...

She stood next to the bed and watched as he drew the curtains, and locked all the doors; shutting out the world...

He switched off the light which left them gazing into each others glowing eyes...

His eyes flickered with the candlelight as he strode towards her...

He pulled off his shirt, revealing his strong physique, and saw Khushi bit her lip as he pulled off his belt......

"...tonight...you will fell only my touch...NOTHING else..."

As he closed the distance between them she started to get nervous...

Slowered her gaze and saw her bruising fingers...

Shaking her head, she tried to extinguish all thoughts running through her mind...

She just wanted Arnav to fill her, to take her to that place again where pleasure washed over her in an eruption of heat and light...

Where she felt like she was soaring...

Where she gave over all her fears and let Arnav fill her completely...

He now stood perilously close, the heat from his body warming her...

As his gaze held hers, he gently peeled away her clothes...

His touch was so gentle, that she barely noticed when he was finished...

Arnav let his eyes briefly drink in the erotic sight before him and then swiftly took her in his arms and hungrily attached his mouth to hers...

His kiss was engulfing her in flames.....

His arms wound around her waist, holding them together, as his hand carefully trailed up to her heaving chest...

Khushi was barely making a sound, but the second his thumbs moved across her sensitive nipples, her lips parted on a sharp gasp...


Arnav was captured by her reaction...


Her nipples instantly hardened and she whimpered against his mouth...


She timidly looked up at him, and the raw look of possession in his eyes sent goose bumps skittering across her skin...

Arnav loved the way her mouth opened at his every touch...

Holding their bodies close, he cautiously moved her back toward the bed, stopping just before the back of her legs hit the edge...

That was when he felt her hands fly up and cling to his arms...

Go slowly damn it!

With one swoop, he smoothed her hair to one side and devoured her neck with thrilling, wet kisses...

Her mind fogged up in seconds...

When he finally lowered her onto the bed, she wasn't aware of anything...

He moulded his body onto hers, but didn't stop there...

Arnav kissed down her neck, brushing his lips over her collarbone...

He kissed every part of her exposed skin...

Bracketing her torso with his hands, he hungrily eyed her breasts...

Khushi knew he was looking at her, and that alone made her shake with pleasure...

Beginning slowly, he pressed gentle kisses over her plump flesh, avoiding her nipples...

When she finally let out an involuntary moan, he opened his mouth over the throbbing peak, but didn't use his tongue...

Khushi was tingling all over, her body emitting energies she never knew she had...

She was beginning to write, moaning endlessly...

Arnav couldn't take it, he had to taste her...

Softly biting down on her nipple, he held it between his teeth and laved his tongue over her pulsing nerve endings...

"Oh...oh God...Arnavji...what...what is..."

Hearing her moan was the best feeling in the world to him...

"Don't be afraid...let your body feel..." 

His words vibrated through her chest and she felt a bolt of lightening shoot through her...

From her nipples to her core, her blood rushed through her...

Sucking her flesh deeper inside his mouth, he began to suckle rhythmically...

"Oh...ohhhh my God...."

Arnav could feel the orgasm encompassing her, felt her nipples throb against his tongue...

He just wanted her to feel love, to feel pleasure, to feel ecstasy, to feel the deep, intoxicating emotions that he felt for her...

As her climax eased, her head was swimming with confusion and satisfaction...

"I have never...ever felt anything like that..."

Arnav smiled and sipped away from her chest..."I plan on making you feel that as often as possible...starting again right now..."

Kissing down her stomach, his tongue trailed along her hips as his hands caressed her thighs, gently pushing them apart...

A shudder tore through her...

No! He can't look at me 'there'...I'm...I'm wet...

Arnav knew that Khushi was worried...

She tried to close her legs only to find that Arnav's hands unmovable, holding her apart for his eyes to roam freely...

But as she looked down, she saw his eyes on her...

Rising up to face her, his expression was gentle..."Khushi...don't be scared...do you want that feeling again? do you want to climax again?"

Her face flushed a deeper shade of red as she nodded...

Arnav's eyes darkened...

She wants me!

"I will only ever make you feel loved and treasured...." he looked longingly into her eyes one more time, then graced her with soft kisses down her neck...past her breasts...over her stomach...till he reached her core... 

Arnav prayed fervently that he had the strength to make it through this...

His obsession for her was becoming stronger and stronger...

Khushi's glistening sex was now at his mouth level. 

All soft and pink and wet....very wet...

When he ran his index finger through the slippery folds, Khushi's body jerked...

His hands held her down..."I've got you sweetheart...just close your eyes...." 

He held Khushi's legs and kissed her inner thighs, gradually making his way to her dripping centre...

Parting her labia with his fingers, he breathed in her scent...

Good God! How can I slowly when I want to drink her down!

Leaning in, his heart exploded in his chest as his tongue connected with her core...

He softly lapped up her juices, spreading them over her entire area...

I need to taste inside her...

His groin was straining painfully against his trousers...

As his tongue slowly began to wriggle inside her core, he feared he would cum just from doing this...

Demanding his concentration for the moment, he swirled his tongue over the inner walls of her vagina, pushing up as far as he could go...

Khushi was in another state of mind...

"Ahhhhh....Ah...ah....I...I can feel it..."

He knew what he had to do...

Drawing up a tongue-full of her juices, bathed her clitoris and began circling it with the tip of his tongue...

She clenched her fists and moaned in agonizing pleasure..."I...I need...Oh...Oh I need..."

"I know sweetheart..." 

She was so hot, so wet...

He traced slow, butterfly licks and gentle scrapes of his teeth across her clitoris, combined with massaging sucks and soft puffs of air; burying his mouth, his tongue, his fingers,  in her wet core till her body was one big throbbing mass ...

“Arn . . .Arnavji... . . ....ah.....” 

Khushi distressed with arousal, and sobbed loudly as she felt herself starting to come...

At that same second, Arnav pulled his mouth away...and came up on top of her...

His body was desperate for her, aching for release... 

He pushed away his trousers, letting his phallus spring free...

His hard shaft now rested against her opening...

"Khushi..."

She was writhing, her hair tangled against the pillow...

"Khushi, look at me!" 

Forcing her eyes open, she instantly saw her husband's desire...

"Keep your eyes one mine!"  and he slammed inside her...stopped when Khushi's jaw dropped...withdrew as she sucked in a breath...and then slammed in again...

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" She arched hard, gasping for air...

Her strong interior muscles attempted to draw him deeper, making his head swim with need...

When she writhed beneath him, he held her closer...

He could feel her body squeezing his hardness...

He could feel her inner walls starting to contract around him, her hands now roaming over his chest...

Clenching his teeth, he revelled in her touch... 

Oh my God...I need more...Arnavji give me more!!!

His gaze studied her face...

He could see that she wanted to say something, but was still too guarded...

So he slammed in again, giving it to her harder. 

She arched her back, screaming his name..."Arnav........!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Gasping hard, her orgasm started earthquaking through her body. 

Arnav couldn't tear his eyes away from her face...

So beautiful , lost in passion. 


He rode out the storm with her. 


His hips pistoning, back straining, skating closer to ecstasy with each fast plunge till electric currents pulsed through him...


Arnav leaned in close to Khushi, who was still having shocks pulsate through her, and he whispered..."I...I love you...I love you Khushi..." and he climbed to pleasure shooting his seed into her, filling her with heat…


They both lay joined together breathing heavily...


Even though his strength was gone, Arnav lifted his head leaning on his arm and was mesmerized with her serenity once again...


What a beautiful sight his wife was...


Her skin was flushed, eyes glazed as she stared at him, her lips open, shallow breathing, her limbs trembling, her hair strewn across the pillow...


"I love you Khushi..." he said as he kissed her damp forehead...


He could see Khushi trying to say it back to him, but still she wasn't able to...yet she still tried...


"Khushi...I didn't make love to you to pressure you into saying anything...this is my gift to you..."


Tears filled her eyes as his mouth reconnected with hers... Teasing... Tasting...with dangerously slow open mouthed kisses...


Khushi was still tingling from orgasmic sensational aftershocks rippling through her and it made her move slightly...


Arnav felt himself harden again...his wiggling, hot, naked wife rubbing soft, warm, sexy body parts on him didn’t relax him in the least.

Arnav lifted himself fully on top of her and whispered, “Again.”

"Yes..." she whispered without realizing as he lowered his shaft into her bit by bit, dragging out the mutual pleasure until his male hardness filled her...

He took his time licking and sucking and caressing every delectable inch of her body. 


He made love to her leisurely, but with intent, wanting to draw it out, but also needing that rush of unparalleled pleasure. 


Arnav continued to tell Khushi that he loved her...that he needed her...


He started to nip at her breasts...suck on her nipples...massage her chest with his strong hands...


One hand soon roamed up to her face and he held her steady as he kissed her deeply...


When he pulled back, Khushi moaned one of the sexiest sounds he’d ever heard. 


He was in awe of her, and picked up the pace... 


This climb to pleasure was longer, sweeter, but more intense as they scaled the heights together...

Hours later, they lay on their bed in a daze...

Sweaty and hot...

Their bodies practically stuck together...

Tangled legs...

Arnav facing her slightly...

His arm around her...

Her hand resting on his chest...

Khushi looked up at Arnav like she wanted to ask him something but wasn't sure...

"Khushi...did you want to ask me something??"...

She nodded...

"Khushi...you can ask me anything...I'm not going to hurt you ever again..."...

Khushi looked away briefly, then looked up at him and said softly, with tears in her eyes..."why do you love me so much so suddenly...?"

Arnav's heart stopped. 

"Suddenly?" he repeated in disbelief..


He came up over her and held her face in his hand..."Khushi...this isn't sudden...I have loved you for a very long time...I have been in love with you deeply since I first looked into your eyes..."


And the pain inside his heart surfaced again...


"Khushi...I was deceived..." he said, his voice breaking..."and...I...I let my pride rule my decisions...I was wrong... so very wrong...I believed lies...but even during that time...I never stopped loving you...I never stopped wanting you near me..."


Khushi blinked, sending a waterfall of tears down her cheeks...


"Oh...no..." her tears were like sharp knives invading his heart..."Khushi...no...don't cry...I am sorry that I didn't tell you...I should have said how I felt...I'm so sorry...forgive me..." 


Arnav's eyes said it all...his regret, his remorse...


Khushi moved her hand up to touch his face...but that same flashback appeared before her eyes once again...


She snapped her eyes shut and was about to pull her shaky hand away when she felt a strong hand cover hers...


Their hands lingered in mid air as Arnav waited for her to open her eyes...


As she did, she watched in wonder as Arnav took her hand and pressed her hand to his cheek, softly kissing her palm...kissing her fingers...licking her fingers...


My heart...I can't take all this feeling...


She started to cry...


Small sobs began to labour her breathing...


Arnav pulled her close, whispering, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." into her hair.....

Khushi cried, no longer able to hold it all in, until she finally asleep in Arnav's arms...

Arnav touched her soft cheek, unable to get enough of her...


Her sleeping face looked peaceful, and serene...


His gaze was hypnotised on her, until he finally drifted off to sleep...




8 comments:

  1. Wowwwwww.. what can i say it was HOT HOT & HOT!!!!! *blushing* .. it was very well written.. may be from now on she ll feel protected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man darn.........dat was emotional yet hot update..
    do cont..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. now its a good thing you did not post this in if you would have been banned .....loved it that was so hot i think i will need a cold shower now awesome loved it (DUMAS)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man i think i need a cold shower. That was some heady stuff.. Very well described

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now tht was not only HOT, but emotional and sensual as well.. it was all about taking away her fears.. amazingly written...

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn you're gooooooood, this was soo hot! And the way he did it was amazing, letting her know that he loves her and she means everything to him, making her not scared of him.

    The last bit was perfect him telling her that he loved her for quiet some time now

    ReplyDelete
  7. u almost made me cry... its so emotional
    love it very much

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am dying here. I am supposed to be getting ready to go to work and I keep saying one more chapter, one more ... But how can I leave them now? Beautiful, just beautiful!
    Mayad

    ReplyDelete