Saturday, March 24, 2012

SS : 6 Months Till A Kiss Part 4


Khushi stared blankly out her window...

Confusion spread through her mind...

"Why is he doing all this? Anjali is due to have her baby any week now...Shyam appears to have shifted his focus and is paying more attention to his marriage and impending fatherhood...and...and 6 months is up!!!! Why is he doing all this!!!??? He married me to torture me and now......"

Her breathing sped up...her fear started resurfacing..."is he trying to..."

Her head spun around to face him...

"Stop the car!" she said firmly

Arnav looked up at her  instantly..."What happened? Are you okay?" his concern growing...

"I said STOP this car...NOW!"

He slammed on the brakes and quickly faced her..."Khushi? Are you okay?" he asked anxiously placing his hand on hers...

She quickly yanked it away..."DO NOT touch me!"

His eyes narrowed, his temper flared up...

"Why are you doing this? Even I agreed to a 6 month ONLY marriage....you have broken our deal! "

Arnav's heard raced with panic..."Khushi I told you..."

"You told me you married me to torture me...are you now STAYING MARRIED to me to torture me more!?!?! Is there no end to your revenge against me!? "

Arnav ground his teeth together..."Khushi...you agreed to come back to..."

"Yes! I agreed...but i do NOT want to stay married to you!"

The hate in her eyes stabbed his heart and her words simply twisted the knife further...

"You want me back to keep everyone happy...EXCEPT ME!''

Arnav tried to reach for her but she fliched away...

"I am sorry Mr. Raizada. I never knew what a good actor you were. I almost thought that kiss was real. Now i know...every look, every touch, every moment of our time together was a big LIE!"

Arnav couldn't take it..."NO KHUSHI!!! That kiss... WAS REAL! what i feel for you is REAL!!!"

"Enough!!! After Anjali comes home with her baby...I want OUT of this marriage!"

Arnav felt his soul die a little..."why have realized so late? How could I have hurt her so much that she truly and honestly hates me? How can i show her my feelings now that she is convinced it is all an act..."

"just drive. I can act too. I will play the loving wife. But now YOU know...that it's an act from MY side as well..." her head swung back to face the window, her hair flipping over her shoulders as she turned...

He started the car again and drove away...

"No..." He thought..."I am Arnav Singh Raizada...I won't give up...I will convince you that what i feel for you is REAL..."

As soon as they arrived at RM Arnav quickly exited to open her door for her...

She sneered at him..."No one is here...no one is watching...there is absolutly no  need to do that..."

He knew this was going to take some work, but he was in this for the long haul...

Arnav grabbed her hand...Khushi tried to pull away but he held tight...

As they entered, Anjali  rushed up to Khushi..."Please forgive me Khushiji...i never meant to embarrass you both..."

Khushi plastered on a smile..."it's really okay...I know how carried away Arnavji can get..."

Anjali laughed and hugged Khushi..."come, let me make you some tea..."

Anjali nodded and looked back at Arnav..."Chote? Are you coming?"

Khushi turned to see Arnav...her eyes hard, but her voice sweet..."oh yes...please come...i'll prepare tea for you as well..."

Arnav politely refused and walked upstairs towards his room...

Anjali and Khushi disappeared into the kitchen ...

Shyam was waiting at the top of the stairs..."is Khushiji home now? Rani Saba has been so worried..."

Arnav placed his hand flat on Shyam's chest and shoved him harshly back..."You mention my wife's name again and i swear, i will kill you..."

"I was...I was only asking on behalf of Anjali...she had been worried...you have seen that i have been devoting my time to her..." Shyam stuttered...

"I don't care...I know that something is going on...and don't think that your apparent 'change' will stop me keeping a close watch on you...don't... go near... my wife..." Arnav's eyes were thick with fury and command.

Shyam just nodded as Arnav walked off to his room...

"Oh Saale Saab...you don't seem to realize...that YOUR wife...will be MINE..."

.............

Arnav sat in his room...he wanted to beat something up...is fury etched his heart...

The bedroom doors opened and he stood up quickly seeing Khushi enter...

"No one is behind me...so there's no need for your pretense..."

But unbeknownst to them...Shyam was listening to them from outside their door...

"Khushi..." Arnav tried to explain...

"NO Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada! I'm not interested..."

Arnav stood up, full of anger...

He grabbed her arms..."You WILL listen to me...because you are STILL Khushi Kumari Gupta SINGH RAIZADA...and I am your husband..."

She squirmed and struggled but wasn't able to break free...

"I am telling you truly...this is NOT an act...it has NEVER been an act..."
"WHY did you marry me to begin with!!!??? You said it was for 6 months, but now you won't release me from this!? WHY!!!???"

They were interrupted by their bedroom doors swinging open and slamming shut...

"I think I can answer that question for you Khushiji..."

2 comments:

  1. Nahin....!!!!!
    Please update soon.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW THAT WAS AMAZING!
    Realisation struck up on Khushi
    Arnav tried and tried but failed!

    UH OH SHYAM IS TRYING TO BE THE SAVIOUR??

    ReplyDelete