Sunday, March 25, 2012

SS : 6 Months Till A Kiss Part 5



There he stood.

Shyam.

"What are you doing! GET OUT of here!" Arnav exploded with rage

"Saale Saab, Khushiji deserves to know the TRUTH!"

Arnav lunged at Shyam grabbing his shirt in clenched fists...

"What is he talking about!? How would Shyamji  know anything about this?" Khushi's voice was frantic for answers

Arnav was ready to tear Shyam limb from limb...

Shyam pushed back at Arnav...

Their struggle for the same woman was monumentally overtaking them...

Shyam knew that the truth would reveal Arnav's distrust and marred perception of her...

Their anger was becoming fuelled by Desperation...

"Khushiji! He married you because of what he SAW! He saw me express my love to you..."

"GET OUT!" Arnav bellowed...His heart was hammering in his chest...he knew that the truth would ruin ANY chance of Khushi forgiving him...

Shyam just continued..."he didn't hear the rebuke you gave me...he didn't hear you defend Anjali...he didn't see your good and pure heart!!! he believed the worst of you!!!"

Filling with rage Arnav punched Shyam in his gut......"SHUT UP!!!!!"

Shyam shook his head...his facade now in full swing..."Arnav  thought that you and i were going to destroy Rani Saba's life...and i let him believe it because i wanted you so much...but now I have changed...i only want to be a good husband and father...I don't want to hurt you...but Saale Saab just wants to make you suffer more!!! Don't trust him!!!"

Arnav lost control...He lifted his fist and Swung hard ...hitting Shyam forcefully across the jaw...

Shyam staggered back and hit the wall, denting it slightly...

"I'm going..." and Shyam left the room...smirking at Arnav one last time before shutting their door.

.....


Alone.

Khushi was a statue.

She didn't move.

Her expression was blank.

"Khushi?"

She looked up at him...

His face was bleak...pained...remorseful...

Khushi's expression held no tears.

Just disgust.

"You IMMEDIATELY believed him?...I mean...I knew you hated me...but..." she said in revolt...

Arnav stepped forward shaking his head... his heart was in a  panic...

"You married me for THIS reason and NEVER told me. NEVER even let ME explain?"

Arnav grabbed Khushi's hands in his own...

"I was wrong...but Khushi..."

Khushi wrenched herself from his grip...

"Don't talk to me! How DARE you touch me! I don't trust you AT ALL!"

Arnav felt himself die a little inside...

"Khushi...you're...you're going to believe Shyam!? believe HIS words?..." his voice was choking back emotion...

"why not!? YOU DID!?"

Her words stung him hard...

She quickly reprimanded herself..."No...No.....I will give you the chance you never gave me...I will ask you..."

Khushi walked up to her husband...looking into his eyes..."is it true? Did you immediately believe the worst of me? Did you believe i was in love with Shyam? Did you not trust me? Did you only marry me because you thought i was trying to ruin Anjaliji's life?"

Arnav's resolve shattered...

He couldn't lie to her...but he was deeply ashamed to admit to her...

Arnav slowly nodded his head saying..."Khushi I'm sorry...i know how wrong i have been...and I am sorry for not trusting you..."

Finally her tears came...

She hated him for this...but the fact that he distrusted her hurt her more...

Arnav saw her tears and his heart broke..."no no please Khushi...don't cry...you have to believe me when i say..."

She moved backwards...sneering at him..."i HAVE to believe you? I am now only staying here for Anjaliji's happiness...and you can stop this ridiculous act. You don't trust me. You never have....So be happy that now you AND i are just doing this for Anjali..."

"Khushi..." he stepped towards her...

She held her hand up to stop him...her voice now laced with emotion...

"No...please don't talk to me right now..." 

Khushi spun around and marched out of the room...

Arnav's eyes burnt with despair...and hatred...

Shyam had just destroyed what little he had left with Khushi...

The facts now struck him like a bullet to the heart...

Khushi had become ASR...

It was ASR who believed Shyam.

It was ASR who immediately turn spiteful towards Khushi.

But it was Arnav who still loved her...

It was Arnav who still wouldn't let anyone else hurt her...

It was Arnav who still lost his heart to her...

"NO. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...my heart knew all along that you were NOT at fault...I may deserve your hatred now...but....I will prove that what i feel for you is NOT an act......"

.......

Khushi stood silently...

There was constant chattering around her...but she heard none of it...

She wanted to scream.

She wanted to throw things.

"I had never once asked...ALL this time...NEVER ONCE...why NOW to I have to find out why he married me..." her head started to ache with all her confused thoughts...

She felt a hand on her shoulder...

"Khushiji? Are you okay?"

Khushi turned to see Anjali..."I'm fine Anjaliji...I just...was thinking..."

"I know what you were thinking !" Anjali said proudly..."And I will make it ESPECIALLY nice!!!"

Khushi was completely confused..."what? What do you mean?"

"You'll love it!" Anjali scurried off...leaving Khushi alone in the Kitchen...

"I'll love it? I don't know anything that's happening anymore..." she thought to herself...

A deep voice interrupted her musings...

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way..."


5 comments:

  1. cant wait for the next part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written!! LOVE YOU and your writing so so much SARAH!!! Please Please don't stop writing just because of few demotivating comments...We love you a lot!!!

    Every word penned by you has so many expressions emoted.. your characters doesn't at all seem too desperate for sex..Your writing makes love making oh so beautiful (THE most beautiful thing Arnav can show khushi and vice versa)!! Never seen anyone who writes about intense romantic stuff as good as you..

    Hopefully You get to read my comment...

    HUGS
    Pissa99 (IF)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ALWAYS read your comments!!!! thankyou for your encouragement!!!!!

      Delete
  3. awesome update loved it loved how he realized khushi had become asr that snake is very smart he played the trust card and broke them apart even more awesome update very heartbreaking (DUMAS)

    ReplyDelete