Friday, March 30, 2012

SS : 6 Months Till A Kiss Part 7


Khushi bolted down the stairs and out the front door...

She stopped short at the top of the entrance stairs...

Her heart was viciously pounding...

Her mind was desperately trying to stabilize all her rattled emotions...

She remembered all the times that Arnav had hurt her...

Remembered all the times that Arnav had saved her...

All the anger filled moments...

All the passion filled moments...

"I don't know what to think...I...I just..."

"i'll tell you..."

Khushi looked behind her and saw Shyam...

"What do you want now? You started all this! You caused all this...why can't you just leave me alone!"

" Saale Saab believed the worst of you...he always has...he's always wanted to make you suffer..."

"No..." Khushi spoke without thinking..."no...he's rude, spiteful and only thinks of himself but through all that i see HIM...He doesn't WANT to be that way...and you...YOU deceived him!!!"

Shyam's lips twitched in repulsion at her words..."I deserve much better thanks than THIS...i finally revealed why your 'husband' forced you to marry him! Why you've been trapped for all these months! Why your family blocked you from their life!...I deserve more than this Khushi...I deserve..."

Shyam's mind snapped...

He knew what he wanted...

Her lips.

"I deserve what Arnav got...what he TOOK from you..."

Khushi started to shiver...her mind was filled with anxiety..."What does he mean? What Arnavji TOOK from me? What did he take?"

She soon got her answer as Shyam started to walk towards her...

"just one, Khushiji...I only ask for one..." his evil stance was repelling her as it was constricting her...

"No..." her voice shook..."No...stay away from me...I'll scream...I'LL SCREAM! I'm warning you!"

Shyam quickly stepped forward and grabbed her hand forcefully...

While holding her hand, he pushed her shoulder  making her trip and fall backwards...

Her breathing hitched as she saw where she was falling...

The only thing holding her from tumbling backwards down the stairs was Shyam's hand that was enclosed over hers...

He loosened his hold everytime she tried to pull herself up...

"It's quite simple Khushiji...I will let you up when you agree to kiss me...me only..."

"No! Never! ...it makes me sick just thinking of that..." Khushi hissed back at him...

"you will!!!  because you don't want to fall do you...not when Rani Saba and Payal need you so much..." he began to laugh...

Khushi was furious, sad and scared...she needed help...

It struck her...she needed Arnav.

"NO." she said aloud to her thoughts, but Shyam mistook it as yet another rejection to him...finally he yanked her up and pulled her hard against him...

"Let go of me!" Khushi demanded

"not this time...I'm not letting you go until I taste your lips on mine!!!"  Shyam's laugh was cut short...

Khushi heard the voice she needed.

Khushi felt the presence she needed.

"Get. Your. Hands. Off. Her... NOW!" Arnav said through clenched teeth...

Shyam hesitated, but then quickly lifted his hands off her..."Fine...all I wanted was thanks for revealing your evil plan..."

"Don't you DARE try to make what I just saw and INNOCENT act! You threatened her! You were about to molest her! If you don't get out of my sight right now, i'll forget my promise to my Di and throw you down these stairs myself!"

Shyam grinned slyly...

Arnav's hands tightened into fists as he walked forwards...

Shyam quickly inched away seeing Arnav's determination..."Till next time Khushiji..."

"Don't speak her name! Just get lost!" Arnav boomed at him

They both watched as Shyam slinked back into the house...

The second they were alone,  Arnav hauled her against his body, locked his mouth to hers and kissed the daylights out of her.

She pushed him away. “Stop. What are you doing?!!”

“You needed me.”

“NO!!! I...you...leave....”  

Arnav imprisoned her head between his hands forcing her to meet his eyes.

“NO BLOODY WAY! I have a few things to say to you and you’ll damn well listen. No interrupting!”

Khushi kept trying to squirm free until the intensity of his words  shocked  her into a stunned silence...

"I was wrong Khushi...I made a colossal mistake. And I am so so sorry...Khushi...please will you forgive me...?"

Khushi stood perfectly still...staring at him with wide, bewildered eyes...

"Please Khushi.... Talk... Yell... I don’t care... Your silence is killing me.”

 He looked so vulnerable, so unsure of her reaction.

She saw his genuine remorse...her heart hurt...her eyes spilled with tears...her voice broken and choked..."You hurt me...you abused me...you said you HATED me!!!!!!!!!"

“Oh God Khushi...I'M SO SORRY... "... His eyes gazed at hers intently..."I LOVE YOU...Khushi...I’m so in love with you...”

He pulled her close and  slid his lips over hers in a gentle kiss as tears fell freely from her eyes.

“I love you. I’ve always loved you. Seeing your tears makes me want to die...when i heard that you'd gone I couldn't breathe! I HAD track you down and stop you from leaving me...”

He felt her start to shake her head..."No..." she whispered brokenly...

Arnav fell to his knees and looked up at her..."Khushi...I am so so sorry...please...please give me another chance..."







2 comments:

  1. thank you finally he realized how wrong he was he reach t save her from snake poor khushi she does not know what to do awesome update loved it well written (DUMAS)+

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A CREEP!!!!! something should happen to that Snake!

    ReplyDelete