Sunday, April 15, 2012

FF : BREAKOUT Part 1


Arnav was overcome.

He didn't think, he just reacted...

"Khushi!? You're!? Oh My God! You really are!?"

Holding her forearms, he pulled her closer..."really..." he whispered...

Khushi smiled and nodded...

Exhaling in delight, Arnav stepped forwards and glued his mouth to hers...

Anjali smiled brightly, tears escaping from her eyes watching how happy they both were...

The sound of a toddler screaming the word "hungry" interrupted them all...

Quickly hugging them both, Anjali said, "I must go and get him...but Chote, Khushiji...I am so very happy for you!"

The second they were alone, Arnav planted his hand on the back of her head and devoured her...

His tongue pushed her lips apart and shot inside her mouth ravenously...

Khushi heard his growl as he tasted her deeply...

She slid her arms around his waist and pulled their bodies closer...

Anxiously, Arnav broke their kiss saying, "Are you okay? Are we allowed to stand so close? I don't want to squash you..."

Khushi laughed inwardly..."It's fine Arnavji...I am ok...A woman's body is MADE for having children...we're not as breakable as you think..."

Relaxing, he pulled her close..."You...are the strongest woman I've ever known...And I'm sure out little boy will have all your strength..."

Pushing him back..."BOY? You've already decided?"

"Or Girl...." he quickly retorted, then his eyes turned serious..."As long as YOU are safe and alright..."

Sensing his fear, she lifted her hands to his face..."Arnavji...Giving birth will always be dangerous...but the life that comes into the world is the biggest blessing one can ever have!"

"Khushi...I don't one without the other! I NEED YOU BOTH! You need to promise me that you will be extra careful, and look after yourself....I don't want you getting sick, or fainting, or ...or...."

Arnav stopped Mid-sentence ... Memories glazing over his eyes...

"I am fine Arnavji...You are here with me...I'm never afraid when i'm with you..."

They shared another long, sensual kiss before Khushi finally said, "Shall we tell everyone?"

Arnav  touched his lips to hers again briefly, "No...I want you all to myself..."
 
"We have to tell them! Otherwise they will start to wonder why i'm getting so  fat!"

Laughing, kissed the tip of her nose and said..."I love you...so damn much..."

..............

Hours Later...

When the final hug and shriek of congratulations was given...Arnav and Khushi were finally alone in their room...

Khushi dropped to the bed like a ragdoll...

Smiling, Arnav climbed over next to her..."Tired sweetheart?"

Her entire body answered him...

He moved closer and saw that she'd already fallen asleep...

Reaching over, Arnav grabbed his laptop and started researching all the 'pregnancy' information that he could...

He managed to sneak away during the crazy 'congratulations' screaming to contact the police.

They arranged a police detail outside the house...

"I don't want police standing all around the house...My wife is now pregnant and I don't want ANY added stress on her..."

"Do no worry Mr. Raizada. We will have unmarked police cars with uniformed policemen surround your house. No one other than you need know."

Eventually, he fell asleep...


...........


Arnav woke up and saw that Khushi was still sleeping soundly next to him...

He kissed her forehead and quietly got up to shower...

When he came out, she was standing outside the bathroom door tapping her foot...

"Khushi?...Goodmorning Beautiful..."

Huffing, she moved past him saying, "took your time didn't you..."

Arnav smiled big...and quickly held her hand, stopping her from going in...

She turned to look at him...she was livid..."What do you think you're doing! Let me...."

Her words were broken by the quick intrusion of his lips on hers...

In and instant, she melted against him...

His tongue caressing hers...

When the kiss became lazy and breathy, Khushi spoke..."Sorry...I...I don't know what...And you...You weren't angry..."

Arnav stared intently at her..."I spend most of the night, educating myself on 'the pregnant woman'...and I thought you were crazy BEFORE all of this..."

She punched his chest playfully..."You did that? Really?"

Nodding, he kissed her again..."I'd do anything for you, you know that..."

"I must get ready now..."

"ready? What for?"

"For...for what I do everyday..."

Smiling Arnav let her go...

Arnav dressed for work...then he remembered...

"Oh God...He's out there somewhere."

He froze.

"I will stay home then...but...but if how will I explain that to Khushi...I don't want her to worry...There will be police here...but..."

The bathroom door opened...

"Arnavji? What happened? You're not ready yet?"

Walking over, with her hair still dripping, she began to straighten his jacket..."Breakfast Mr. Raizada?"

Arnav shook his head with frustration as his hands became entanged in her glistening hair..."All I REALLY want right now...Is to take you on our and..."

Silencing him with her finger she said..."Arnavji...there's nothing I want more than that too...but...I'm starving! Eating for two here!"

"Ofcourse..." he took her hand..."Shall we?"

............

"Chote, I know that Khushiji eats a lot, but we may run out of food if she eats any more!" Anjali laughed...

"Di, do you remember how much YOU ate?" Khushi said almost unintelligibly with her mouth full of food

"Khushi! Your mouth is full!" Payal snapped at her sister...


Akash came over and kissed Payal goodbye...

Swallowing, Khushi stood up and walked to Arnav..."Bye...will you be home early tonight?"

Arnav looked nervously over to Anjali...

"It's okay Chote...We will look after her..."

Her words still didn't calm the raging storm inside him...

Arnav spoke firmly to Khushi...“Make sure you rest...I don't want you lifting a finger, i don't want you working, I don't want you doing ANYTHING....”

Before Khushi could answer, he turned to Payal......“Make sure she doesn't exert herself...”

“Excuse me, you’re not my doctor.” Khushi teased...

He flashed her a quick smile.  “I’m everyone’s doctor... "

“I’ll just bet you are,” Khushi smirked winking at him...

Turning back to Payal..."But i'm serious...I don't want her doing ANYTHING..."

"Chote..." Nani spoke up... “I'm sure your constant demands are giving her a headache."

Nani stood  up and let Khushi to sit back down... “How are you feeling this morning Khushi bitiya?” she asked reaching out to take her pulse...
 
Khushi looked up surprised...

Nani smiled and said... “I figure if I take your pulse and tell them all you’re fine...they'll listen to me as I'm a mother...with a LOT of experience... Chote might back off enough to give you some breathing room..."

Khushi relaxed her wrist as Nani's fingers found her pulse...

After several seconds, Nani looked up at Khushi and winked...

Khushi smiled slightly, knowing that Nani was up to something...

Turning  to everyone Nani spoke slowly... “Her heart rate is a bit elevated.” 

Reaching her hand out to Khushi's forehead, nani nodded again...“Yep, and she’s kind of warm. Might have a low-grade fever.”

“Oh God! I knew it!”  Arnav quickly took Khushi's hands and knelt down in front of her in a state of panic.

Nani quickly blurted out the truth ...“Chote I’m joking! She's perfectly fine..."

Arnav whirled around to face a laughing a laughing Payal and Anjali...

He felt murderous rage erupt inside him...“That is NOT bloody funny!!!  I'M TRYING TO PROTECT HER HERE!!”

The laughter came to an abrupt halt...

Arnav felt a hand on his shoulder...

"Arnavji...?"

He swung around and hugged Khushi as gently as he could when feeling such intense fear...

"protect me?...protect me from what?"






7 comments:

  1. AMAZING UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! I hope Arnav tells Khushi the truth soon she is a strong women she'll be able to handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope he tell her the truth protecting her is old half the letting her knows completes is loved his panic attack when he thought she had a fever loved it awesome update loved it perfectly written

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaa love the idea of Arnav becoming a total stress head with a pregnant Khushi :) can't wait to see if he tells her about Shyam!
    Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good update!
    so cute! The way he just wanted her to himself
    and hahaha Nani is funny
    hmm i wonder if he'll tell her

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was so sweet. Very natural, khushis talk about being pregnant n arnavs reaction n protection.
    thx
    sri.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING update...thank you
    loved how much he is caring about her, and boy he was really worried when he heard nani's words. Hope he will tell her the truth. She is strong enough to tolerate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job thanx for making a sequel for the frozen it was amazing and now this I m already In love with this, I love caring peole and Arnav is so bloody carring. LAWLZ

    ReplyDelete