Friday, April 20, 2012

FF : BREAKOUT Part 3



"Khushi...I...I'm sorry...Please..."

She kept walking away...

"Khushi...please..."

Swinging around, Khushi  pointed her finger at him..."Stop following me! "

Grabbing her outstretched hand, he held on tight...

"Release my hand...!" she growled as she struggled to free herself...

Arnav smiled inwardly watching her try to get away..."I'll let you go if you promise to stop walking away..."

"Let go of me Arnavji..." her voice was whisper quiet...

He only shook his head and stepped closer...

Khushi couldn't control her emotions...she was so angry, and yet all this stupidity made her want to laugh...instead, she found tears starting to form in her eyes...

Arnav saw her mixture of moods and instantly released her hand...

The second he let her go, she fell into his embrace crying quitly...

"Khushi..."

"I ...I don't even know WHY I'm crying..." she sobbed against his shirt...

He lifted her easily in his arms and carried her to their room...it only took a few steps seeing as she had stormed off in that direction...

Sitting on their bed, he held her on his lap...

"Khushi?" he whispered

She lifted her head to see his deep brown eyes...

Even when on his lap, she still had to look up to see him...

"You're so tall..." she said unknowingly...

Lost in her, all he replied was, "Mmmmm"  as he felt her hands running over his shoulders...

Her hands pressed his hard, toned body as their eyes began speaking words of love to each other...

Enticed to madness...The taut muscles jumped beneath her fingertips. ..

He slipped her palms higher, to her hips, holding her securely to his body...

Time stood still...
The hour, the minute, seconds disappeared...

Nothing else mattered.

Only Khushi....

Their lips met slowly tasting and giving...

His mouth fed on hers...

His stubble abraded the skin from her jaw to her ear as he nipped the lobe, and breathed the words "Khushi...1I love you..."

Khushi gripped the collar of his shirt tightly saying, "I'm sorry, I don't know why I got so angry..."

He smiled against her cheek..."I do...pregnancy hormones..."

"YOU know that?..."

"I studies..." he said feeling slightly embarrassed...

Her eyes started tearing up again...

"Khushi? What's wrong sweetheart!?"

"You did that for me...I still can't believe it...I mean, you used to be so..."

He quickly lifted his hand to her head and held firmly...

She saw his look of regret ...

"I will never treat you that way again...I only want to love you and keep you safe..."

"I AM safe Arnavji...YOU saved me...and you are with me...I have a feeling that you aren't even going to work today are you...?"

"no...I'm not, and I'm going to make it so Akash and I can work from home...he has been complaining to me about not seeing Payal enough...and there is no way I am comfortable leaving you every day..."

"well, I will spend today with you, but tommorrow, i need to do some shopping...so..."
 
"NO...Khushi, please don't leave the house...not without me..."

Her eyes were confused..."Arnavji...being pregnant doesn't mean i'm SICK...you remember DI!? She now has a beautiful baby boy..."

Holding his face in her hands, she continued..."I am safe with you. I am perfectly healthy. And...Shyam is dead. YOU know that. He died in prison..."

Arnav's whole body shuddered with rage hearing that name..."I know Khushi...I know..."

She lightly touched his lips with hers..."I am sorry for bringing it up...I just want you to enjoy this time in our lives!...please..."

She kissed his neck...

He felt his pulse speed up...

Quickly raising his hands to her fumble through her hair, he lowered his mouth to hers...

She shivered, shuddered, spun like ribbons of gold in the sun.

Whimpers of need spilled from her lips, and Arnav's groan was gut-level deep.

Their kiss became slow and sensual...

"Chote?" Anjali called out as she knocked on their door...

Khushi quickly pulled back...

"What the?..."

Khushi pointed at the door smiling..."Di..."

She stood up and opened the door...

Anjali looked apologetically at them, "I'm sorry to interrupt, but Khushi you forgot to take your pregnancy vitamin this morning...so I..."

Before  Anjali could finish, Khushi had turned, and ran to the bathroom ...

Arnav approached the bathroom door only to hear her hurling into the sink...

He rushed inside and quickly smoothed her hair away from her face, resting his hand on her back to soothe her...

"it's ok...It's ok..." he turned the water on to help dispel the sour smell...

Grabbing a towel, he drenched moistened it under the shower tap and wiped her forehead and face...

Helping her to stand upright, he lifted her to the bed and lay her down...

"I...I'm sorry Di...you were talking and I..."

"Oh don't be ridiculous...this is completely normal!" Di understands...

"Ofcourse Khushiji...you need to rest...I will see you later..."

"Di, could you....DI..?" Arnav saw that Anjali had already left...

Standing, he looked at Khushi..."I'll be right back...I'll get you some water..."

Now alone, Khushi felt disgusting...

"ugh...I need to wash my face, ugh, and brush my teeth..."

Fortunately, When Arnav entered the room, Khushi had just finished and was walking out of the bathroom...

"What the hell are you doing!?" he placed the water on the bedside table and held her hand gently as he helped her back into bed...

As soon as she hit the mattress, she was crying again...

"I....I am...a messsss....." she howled...

Arnav was desperately trying not to laugh..."Khushi...sweetheart...you're just going through some morning sickness...."

Batting his hands away from her she gave him a mean look and said, "YOU!....you claim to know everything now!? Have you ANY idea how horrible I feel right now!!!"

Now unable to hold back , Arnav burst into laughter...

Khushi's jaw dropped open and she burst into tears again...

Kneeling beside the bed Arnav stopped  laughing...."Oh...Khushi, I'm ...I'm sorry, it's just ...You're pregnant and a million times more moody than before..."

Looking down at her husband Khushi was overcome with more intense feelings for him..."You're so understanding...and so kind...and ...and I'M MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As she started crying again, he moved to sit beside her and wrapped his arm around her...

When she finally quieted, he spoke, "Are you feeling a bit better now?"

But he saw she had fallen asleep...

Brushing her hair away from her face he kissed her on her hair saying, "Crazy Mrs. Raizada..."

He let his free hand rest on her stomach..."I hope you're just like your Amma little one..."

................

Arnav heard 3 quiet taps on his bedroom door...

"Chote?"

"shhh...come in Di..."

Anjali smiled seeing her brother taking such good care of Khushi...

"Is she okay?"

"well, she's Khushi times a million...her moods are already crazier than she is!"

Grinning, Anjali said, "You better not say that to her, she'll attack you..."

"The police came to the door and gave their report...they haven't seen anything to be concerned about, but they still haven't found him yet...they are still staying on guard outside though..."

"Good...good...Should I have told her?" Arnav asked quietly...

"I don't know...You will if the time is right...Are you going to try and keep her in the house? Because she'll know something is wrong just from that..."

"I'm not leaving her for a second Di...I want a bodyguard around everyone who leaves here..." he paused to growl in fury..."I Hate this! This was supposed to be over! "

Resting her hand on Arnav's shoulder, she said, "It will be...have a little faith...she is so excited about your baby...and i know you are too Chote...so don't let one person ruin your happiness...I almost let Shyam ruin mine..."

Arnav saw her sadness...

"There will always be a small tear in my heart over him, but that unhappiness has disappeared...I have Karan...And Abhay, who is probably tiring Nani out...so I must go and get him..."

He watched his sister leave...

She was happy once again...

He looked down at his sleeping wife..."And we are happy...I'm not going to let one sick person ruin our joy..."




3 comments:

  1. ahaa love the crazy khushi and understanding arnav! love the way this storyline is going!
    Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that was so sweet
    I love the crazy Khushi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute n sweet love........

    ReplyDelete