Saturday, April 21, 2012

FF : BREAKOUT Part 4


Khushi woke up to the sound of her stomach rumbling...

"Ohhh....food...I need food...." she thought to herself...

But then, peering up, she saw her sleeping husband laying on her arm..

All rational thoughts left her head..."Arnavji. Move." she said in a firm, loud voice...

Arnav was completely out of it...he didn't even flinch...

Slowly, she managed to pull her arm out from under him...

Rubbing her wrist she stared at him...

Lifting her hand, she gently ran her fingers through his hair...sighing, she whispered, "I love you...so much..."

...............

As Khushi walked downstairs, Payal saw her and came running...

"Khushi! Let me help you...Are  you feeling better? Di told me that you were sick..."

"I'm perfectly alright now Jiji...and i'm sorry for losing my temper before...I think that all my hormones are a bit on edge at the moment..."

"Khushi...I didn't see any difference..." Payal said smiling and quickly running off...

"Jiji!!" Khushi started chasing only to suddenly stop and hiss in pain...

"Khushi!!!! What happened?! Are you okay!?  Di!? Nani?! Someone!?"

Nani came rushing in and helped Payal take Khushi to sit on the couch...

"Nani...Jiji...I'm okay...it's was nothing..."

"Nothing! You shreiked in pain! You coudln't stand up straight!"

"Payal Bitiya...just calm down for a moment..." Nani looked at Khushi and smiled...
 
"is the pain still there?"

Khushi shook her head..."It was just for a second..."

"Have you had any other pains like that? Or aches?"

Sheepishly, Khushi nodded, "I've got this constant aching pain in my tummy..."

Payal gasped and offered to call the ambulance...

"Don't be ridiculous Jiji..."

Nani sat down beside Khushi, "It's perfectly normal...It's just ligament stretching pain...you're a first time mother, so you're body is getting used to the new little intruder in there..."

Khushi let out a quick laugh and hugged Nani..."Thank you...I really do feel fine apart from the tiredness, and the aches, and the sick feeling, and the hunger...oh the hunger...even if i throw it up later, can i please have something to eat!!!"

Nani laughed, "ofcourse...I'll just go and..."

"Khushi!?"

They all looked towards the top of the stairs...

"uh oh...the beast has woken up..." nani whispered to Khushi who began to laugh...

Striding down the stairs, Arnav came to sit besides Khushi...

"Why didn't you wake me...?" he murmered in against her cheek...

"I TRIED to wake you...but you were so tired I couldn't...I coudln't..."

She couldn't continue...

Arnav was feathering kisses along her cheek and neck...

"I think we should leave these two alone..." Nani muttered to Payal...

His fingers ran over her hands, and up her arms...

Arnav breathed over her throat, her collarbone, the swell of one breast.

Her skin tingled, her breathing ached, she felt her nipples pleading for his touch.

She tossed her head back, inviting him close...

"was everything ok jaan? Nani and Payal looked worried..."

Lost in his touch, she began to mutter what happened..."They ...they just got worried when I...when I froze and gasped in pain...that's all..."

Arnav's eyes turned dark...His hands pressed firmer around her waist ...

Desperately trying to keep his anxiety under control, he moved back to look at her face...

Almost taken aback with with her flushed face, and pouty lips, he whispered, "where you going to tell me Khushi?"

"Tell you?" her eyes fluttered open and she saw his change of expression..."ooohhh...I...I was..."

"Khushi...you know you I am...don't you...?"

Her brows furrowed in confusion...

"I'm Arnav Singh Raizada...and I have no patience for anyone..."

Her eyes flickered with worry...

"but for you...I would move heaven and earth to keep you safe...and our baby...so I am calling the doctor to come here and check you out..."

Khushi shook her head, "No no, Nani has already..."

"I'm sure she has, and i do trust her...but I want a doctors opinion too..."

Her eyes softened, "Okay...I don't know whether I'll ever get used to your neverending care for me..."

With smiling eyes...he scanned her entire body...his gaze landing on her deep eyes..."I love you..."

........................

As the Doctor thoroughly checked Khushi, Arnav was pacing back and forth...

"Mr. Raizada...Your wife is fine...3 months pregnant to be exact...there's no need to be nervous...save the pacing for when she's in labour..."

Khushi smirked at Arnav...

"Now, you mentioned that you had a sharp pain?"

"Yes, is that something serious?"

"no no, it can be very normal...but just make sure to not lift anything heavy, don't do too much strenuous activity, and make sure to call me if it gets worse or more frequent...but some pains, aches, vomiting, lightheadedness...is all normal..."

As they said goodbye to the doctor, Khushi felt new found sensations of wonder..."I'm going to be a mother...I'm going to have a baby..."

Arnav came to sit next to her..."Khushi...?"

She looked up with tears in her eyes..."I can't believe we are parents! YOU!!!  YOU are a father! Arnav Singh Raizada is a husband and a father!"
 
Smiling at her blabbering, Arnav grabbed her chin and pressed his lips firmly to her mouth...

Khushi sighed as she lifted her arms and wrapped them around his neck...

As their tongues met, he held her closer...

Running his hands up her back, his thoughts haunted him...

Khushi however was starting to get very frisky...

Arnav remembered the sharp pains she had and quickly pushed away..."Uh...Let's go...and... Uh...eat now...you said you were hungry?"

The feelings of hurt from his lips leaving hers were soon forgotten at the thought of food...

"Ohhh....I'm starving..."

Arnav smiled slightly hoping that he would be able to resist her... 

.......................

The next few weeks were easier than Arnav thought they would be...The family had helped distract Khushi from any thoughts of going out...and surprisingly, she didn't question them...

Khushi's endless eating/vomiting spree was finally over, but her mood swings had doubled...

Arnav was surprised at his attitude...what used to make him mad, now turned him on...

Her snappy attitude...Her small rounded belly...Her Anger...Her laughing...EVERYTHING about her was making him crazier for her than he thought he could ever be...but apart from a few sensual kisses, he hadn't made love to her since the day she felt those stabbing pains...

He had consulted the doctor during one of the checkups and the doctor said it was safe...

It took hours of cold showers to dispel the rock hard desire he had for her...but he didn't want to hurt her, and he sensed that she didn't want him near her that way...


...........................


Khushi was beginning to think that Arnav didn't find her desirable anymore...

"Laad Govenor! I get pregnant and now he avoids me!"

She tried to be angry at him, but his constant attention to her every need would just melt her Icy exterior...

Arnav was working from home regularly now...

After a long day of working with Akash....and an even longer evening meal with the family...Arnav found Khushi sitting on the couch and sat down beside her sliding one arm around her,and resting his other hand on her stomach...

"Hi..."

Khushi smiled up at him..."Hi..."

He lowered his lips to hers, simply aching to kiss her...

Arnav stopped just as he felt a quick kick against his hand...

Another followed close behind.

His eyes went wide with excitement..."Did you feel that?"

Khushi's face lit up..."I did! Did YOU?!"

Arnav rolled his eyes..."I STOPPED kissing you for that very reason! And I never usually let ANYTHING interrupt that..." he said smiling...

Khushi laughed as Arnav leaned in and kissed her softly...

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

Khushi grinned... "I'm perfectly fine, it feels wonderful...strange...but wonderful...Maybe I'm hungry again..."

He slapped his palms on his thighs. "Then let's go."  he said as he helped her up...

"Where?" She said smiling...

"To get you food..."

"I hate to tell you this Arnavji, but we've only JUST had dinner, and i'm sure that no one wants to cook anymore tonight...and I don't feel like getting up and cooking..."

"Who said YOU had to do anything..."

 Khushi's mouth dropped open..."well I can't GO OUT anywhere....not  looking like this."

Arnav stared at her dumbly... "Like what?"

Khushi pouted. "I'm fat, frazzled and frumpy."

Arnav sighed trying to make sure he didn't laugh...

 "The frazzled is why I'm willing to order ANY food you want.... The fat is baby, not you. The frumpy?" He paused...and poured every ounce of his deeply serious desire for her down the length of her body.

He hoped it was enough to extinguish her lingering doubts because he was taking a big leap letting his tightly controlled sex drive show...

"If frumpy means I want to pull you under me, belly or no, and show you just what our bodies were meant for, then, sweetheart, you've got a major case."

Khushi was shocked.

"He DOES want me!?!" she thought...

But she quickly reeled in her hope and said..."Oh, God, Arnavji. Don't tease me...it's been weeks..."

Arnav slid his hands along her waist and pulled her round front against his flat belly... "Who's teasing?"

Tears started coming..."Oh....damn..." she muttered...

"Khushi? Why are you crying sweetheart?" he asked nervously...

"You want me still?"

Arnav's eyes popped open and his head jolted back as if she'd struck him..."WHAT THE!? Why would you ask such a bloody stupid question!?"

"well...for the last few weeks...you... You would kiss me so passionately, then walk away like I was nothing.."   Khushi blinked and sent more tears streaming down her cheeks...

Arnav was now furious at himself..."Khushi, I'm ...I thought that you wouldn't...I..."

He stopped...his body stiffened...

Fever brightness burned in his eyes... 

Tense muscles bunched beneath his shirt.

She leaned back and gazed at him with a despairing look, one that told him all he needed to know about how close she was to falling off an emotional precipice.

His fingers came up to wipe away her tears...the touch gentle and light...

Khushi almost gave in, but she angrily jerked away and started walking to the poolside...

"Khushi...please...let me explain..." his voice was tense...

She stopped just before the sliding doors to their room..."I don't want to talk about it."

From the corner of her eye, she saw him rake his hair back in frustration, then settle his hands on his waist... "No way, Khushi. You always want to talk."

"Not this time." She said as she was about to open the doors...

He moved in, grabbing her wrist.... "Khushi I was wrong and stupid...I've been wanting you...wanting to touch you...and kiss you...but...I thought that..."

She lifted her chin. "Thought that WHAT??!! I was too fat? Too ugly? Too unattractive...?"

Arnav's eyes flashed with fury...he spun her around and held her shoulders..."You listen to me Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...EVERY time I touched you, looked at you, or kissed you...do you know what I felt??? EVERY bloody time!?!?! I wanted to bring you upstairs, slip off all of your clothes, and slide my body inside yours...THAT is what I wanted!!!!"

His words seduced her, making it hard to remember why she was supposed to be angry...

He took a deep breath, his stomach moving over hers as he did.

He slid his hands from her shoulders to her neck and caressed her throat with the pads of his thumbs.

She swallowed hard, needing his touch more than food...

He lifted her chin with his fist. "I didn't want to hurt you...I even asked the doctor and he said it was safe, but I just assumed that you wouldn't want to..."

She steadfastly met his gaze...Her eyes searched his...as she was about to speak, she heard him say....

"Dance with me..." 

He wrapped one arm around her shoulders, reluctant to let her go even for a second...

Though Khushi's shape made for a difficult slow dance, Arnav had no complaints.

He took her hands in his, secured them around his neck, then wrapped himself around her like warmth from the sun.

She slid her fingers through his hair and tangled her breath with his.

He tasted her in the air, drew her into his mouth, the very way he'd wanted.

Her head on his shoulder, her lips on his neck, she rocked against him, an awkward swaying of bodies more precious than a first kiss.

He smoothed back her hair...feeling completely absorbed in her...

He closed his eyes and opened his heart.

The way they stood was too close for dancing, the way they moved nonexistent.

Their rhythm was fluidly smooth, their motion sleepy and slow. When he pressed his thumb to her throat, Khushi's pulse quickened.

His own heart responded with a steady rise in tempo and a rapid pumping of blood.

He staggered backwards and came up against the doors, spread his legs and pulled her between.

Lifting his hand to the back of her head, he bunched his fingers in her hair and pulled her head back gently...

Her mouth opened, her hands pressed firmly on his chest, and he could barely concentrate on one for the other.

Arnav forced himself to go slowly....

He kissed her thoroughly, giving no thought to time or place, only to Khushi and her mouth, the way her lower lip trembled, the way she nipped him with her teeth, the way she seemed to smile like she held all the cards in this game.

But Arnav could only play for so long.

Especially feeling her tongue against his, her movements slow, seductive, a striptease of the senses.

He tunneled his hands through her hair, holding her still to make sure she wouldn't move...

Intoxicating, drugging, his mouth refused to stop, working at hers, tiny strokes of tongue, hot breath, and whispered words of want.

He leaned back, putting enough space between their bodies to discover the shape of her very curvaceous breasts.

It filled his palm and then some, her breasts were swollen with pregnancy and desire.

She moaned in pleasure...placed her hand on top of his...

Arnav grasped her wrist.

Her pulse fluttered erratically beneath his touch.

He glanced at her face. "You okay? Did you need to stop? I don't want to push you..."

She shook her head. "I'm fine...but..." fear crossed her mind again..."did YOU want to stop?" She tried to back away, but his hold gripped her waist securely...

"Khushi..." his eyes turned black with need..."I have finally been able to kiss you like I have wanted to for WEEKS..." he lifted her hand to show her where he still held her..."your pulse beating like a wild thing, and you think I'm going let you go? Think again."

"I owe the pulse to you..."

He smiled and opened the doors behind him...slowly he turned and led her into their room...

His gaze charred a hole through her resolve..."we could be here all night...because I haven't had you in weeks...and I...need...you...desperately..."

His words reached into her soul...

She choked back a sob, caught her lower lip between her teeth.

Her body ached...wanting to give him pleasure, to hold him close, to take him inside and show him her love...

But her eyes sank... how could she...

"What's wrong?"  he whispered as he held her as if she were a priceless gem...

She sniffed back a wad of misery, huddled into his shoulder trying to hide her glaring imperfections.

"What I want is to please you, but how can I when I'm so fat and—"

"Oh Sweetheart..." He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her upright, making sure her gaze was fixed on his.

"You're not fat. You're pregnant. And you please me just by being here. If you don't want to take this any further then..."

"I do," she interrupted... "I just don't see how we can..."

He stopped her words with a quick, hot kiss..."That's all I needed to hear."

He backed away and crossed the room...

Khushi clutched the edges of her saree in tight fists...

Anticipation coiled madly....

Arnav lowered the light...the room now bathed in a warm glow...

As he walked back to her, he unbuckled his pants...

Now standing before her, he stipped his lower half as Khushi began unbuttoning his shirt...

She was fumbling and he could see her getting self concious...

His hands covered hers and lowered them to her sides...

With one pull his shirt came off and dropped to the floor...

Khushi became nervous...She knew what was coming next...

His hands began to unravel her saree...

He slipped her clothes off her and sent them into a heap behind her on the floor...

"you're so beautiful," he whispered, then leaned over and touched trembling lips to hers.

Both palms against his jaw, she caressed his face, her fingers shaking...

He gripped her shoulders, deepening the kiss, claiming her mouth with a fierce sweep of his tongue.

Her hands slid to his biceps to hold on.

He inched closer to her...

Arnav was pulsing and lengthening and growing  harder still.

Her feminine response started deep inside, seeping down to drench her channel...

He groaned, a tortured sound, released her shoulders and laid her back onto the bed...

Khushi shuddered with pleasure... she'd forgotten what it felt like to feel her husbands ripped body on top of hers...

Her palms slid up his back, soothing tense muscles, loving the firm strength she felt...

Her thighs tingled at his every touch...

Leaning over her, He feasted at her mouth, tiny strokes of his tongue on her lips...

Passion was luring them into fiercely wild, open-mouthed kisses...

He backed away and Khushi watched his eyes heat and flare, and responded to his gaze with a tiny moan escaping from her lips...

His mouth watered seeing her swollen breasts. 

Arnav lowered his mouth to her skin,  trailing gentle kisses over the upper swells, the plump undersides.

Her engorged nipples peaked at the touch of his tongue.

He lapped at her extra sensitive tips until she let out a deep moan...

As soon as he heard her, he suckled hard, pulling her deep into the warmth of his mouth.

Deep below her womb, her insides shifted and stirred with desire...

His hands moved to her cotton-covered belly and stroked, moving lower, as if taking measure of how they would fit. He lifted his head, returned his mouth to hers and moved both hands to the waistband of her panties.

The sound of tearing fabric ripped through the air.

First one side, then the other, and her panties no longer proved any obstacle, or barrier, or safety net.

She was vulnerable now, spread open, his to take. 

He strung kisses over the mound of her belly, her navel, the stretch marks at her sides.

His knuckles grazed her thighs.

From one leg to the other.

Through the curls between her legs.

Over and over.

The barest touch of a butterfly's wings...

Khushi thought she was going to ignite...

He lifted his head and moved his lips to her mouth...

She whispered... "You DO want me...I've missed you so much..."

Arnav lifted her hips and slid a pillow beneath her...

Kneeling on the bed, her sex was now level with his...

The tip of his erection, full and hard, pressed against her.

She gripped the sheets as he settled his hands beneath her hips, pulling her forward even higher...

The muscles of his thighs flexed as he eased inside her... a slow, steady entry that went on forever...

He watched her face carefully as he slid inside her...

Her expression was erotic and nervous...

"I love you Khushi...I'm not going to hurt you..." he moved slowly wiping all concerns from her mind, her only conscious thought the velvet stroke of his body in hers.

She offered him everything, lifting up to meet his thrusts.

He slowed then, drew a whistling breath between clenched teeth. .."Stop Khushi...please stop." The broken words rolled out on a growl. "Slow, Jaan, slow. I don't want to hurt you."

But she was mindless now, coming undone, splintering with sharp, urgent need. "Arnavji ...I ...I need ..."

She hooked her heels around his hips, pulled him forward again and again.

His fingers gouged her hips and he held her still, sliding slow and deep, his body one coiled spring, his face a tortured mask of control.

Arnav cried out, increasing the tempo slightly, firing the friction to a fevered pitch.

"I know what you need Jaan..." His words made her submit to his control....

"Oh, God. Oh, God..." she kept repeating...

His legs strained as his body moved, sending her spiraling to the edge.

Closer.

Closer.

"Look at me...Khushi Look at me..."

Her eyes flew open...

"I love you ..."

He thrust upward and deep...she lost her hold and surrendered to pure sensation.

Her sharp moans became louder as her muscles clenched and released with vigor...

Arnav exploded with her, a guttural cry spilling from his throat.

The force of their climaxes sent both of their minds into oblivion...

Arnav fell beside her panting...his hand rested on her stomach as she shuddered and shook with aftershocks...

Small, breathy cries kept coming from her mouth...

He opened his eyes and leaned over her torso...

Running his fingers along her sweaty face, he kissed her firmly on the lips, swallowing her every moan...

Their kiss was slow...

Her lips still trembled .... he had taken her nerves to a sublime height...

"Sleep sweetheart...I'm right here with you..."





9 comments:

  1. That was amazing!
    Finally he showed her that he did want her
    poor her thinking he doesn't want her

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so good! I love how he was so concerned for her, but eventually gave in :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it that was so beautifully awesome update I love how he was so concerned for her finally he showed her that he did want glad he told her and showed her how much he wanted her poor khushi thought he did not want her because she was fat and frumpy loved the update

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was an amazing updat
    Arnav makng her feel wanted and secure
    She is soon secure with her Pregggyy

    Smileyhug7679

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww really cute. hormones are wild!!!
    zara
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing update! Arnav makng her feel wanted and secure.:)

    (tinsel)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now thats a devoted husband...he gives what his wife wants.....that was hot girl

    shy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome update. Happy that he showed her how much he wants her.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was amazingly so beautifully written. Love how he carefully & so sensitively watches out & understands her every need.

    Great update love your writing & concept.

    Arnavluva - IForums x x

    ReplyDelete