Monday, April 30, 2012

Important Message!

Hey Everyone!

I'm sorry to say that my computer decided to break yesterday, and so i'm typing from my brother's computer...

ALL my notes, and updates that I hadn't published yet, were on my computer, and it looks like I may have lost all of it...HOPEFULLY it isn't so, but I'm letting you all know that I may not be updating for a week or so...

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!! 

I will make a promise though...When I get my computer back, I will update EVERY single one of my stories!

Please don't desert me dear readers!!!

Desi-, Sarah Smile

3 comments:

  1. oh dear thats really sad. I hope you don't lose data.
    will look fwd to your updates.....would surely miss reading.
    take care
    sri

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no... no problem dear... ive been a silent reader but i could not help but reply on this note... will wait for comp to be back in action and will be commenting on ur stories henceforth too :)))

    -cherry227 (IF id)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok, dear.. It happened sometimes! ('',)

    ReplyDelete