Tuesday, April 10, 2012

OS : Wild Repentance Part 2


Running. ..

She heard someone call out her name...

She kept running...

Letting the sounds of her name fade into nothingness...

Alone.

Not even sure what room of the house she was in...

She walked numbly into the room...

"no..." she breathed..."it's not true...he doesn't love me..."

Tears were cascading down her face...

Her arms wound around her chest in an attempt to comfort herself...

All the pain was seeping out of her heart...but never fully leaving her...

Now on her knees, she clung to a chair that was in front of her..."stop....stop..."

She begged the pain to stop...but her anguish was only subdued when she closed her eyes and sank into slumber...

...............

Arnav's mind came to life.

"stop...stop..."

His eyes shot up...

The breeze had picked up and carried Khushi's plea to him...

"I don't know how to stop your pain..." he whispered in agony..."I...I was the one that caused it..."

He glanced  down at his hand...

Angrily throwing the slice of glass against the wall, he stood up straight.

"Arnav Singh Raizada is NOT one to back away from ANYONE he loves...I have been wrong...but Khushi...YOU ARE MINE..."

His eyes turned fierce with determination.

"I will bring that spark of love back into her eyes...Even if it breaks me..."

Arnav marched to his bathroom...

He bathed his hand and forehead slowly...drawing out his pain...all the while thinking of Khushi...

Each time he hissed and grimaced with pain, he would remember a time where her look, her voice, her tears had pricked his heart...

..................

Khushi woke from her sleep...

"where?" she looked around feeling confused...

She stood up and left the room...

As soon as Payal and Anjali saw her, they both ran to her...

"Oh my God Khushiji...Where have you been?"

Reassuringly, Khushi hugged them both..."I needed some time alone...that is all..."

"But...Khushi..." Payal started to say

A loud voice interrupted them...

"KHUSHI..."

Their eyes looked upwards towards the top of the stairs...

Arnav Singh Raizada came striding down...

Instantly, Anjali saw the bandage on his forehead..."Chote!? Oh God, what happened...?"

Arnav held her gently but firmly away from him..."I'm fine Di. Some glass had cut me slightly..."

Khushi's brows slightly furrowed with concern...but the second she looked into his eyes...any thought for his welfare had disappeared...

"I need to talk to Khushi..." he said as he leaned forward grabbing her hand..."NOW."

Surprised at his audacity, she could barely protest...

Dragging her to the poolside, he pulled her in front of him...

“You may not be able to comprehend this Mr. Raizada, but some people actually would respect what a woman says... ”

“Oh, I can comprehend,” he said huskily...

He walked forward and held onto her arms firmly...

“I have failed you greatly...I have hurt you even more greatly...and I am willing to take whatever punishment you have to give me...I only ask one thing...Please don't leave...I love you...and I need you...without you...I...I won't exist anymore...”

With her tone abruptly lighter, she pulled herself free and backed away saying... “You care nothing for me!..."

Khushi spun around to leave only to find her arm gripped in a vice-like hold before she was whirled around.

She sucked in a breath and looked straight into the majestic eyes of Arnav Singh Raizada...

Khushi brought her hands to his chest trying to frantically push him away...

But he wouldn't budge...any move she made was futile...

“what I want...” he said in a low, snarling voice, “is YOU...”

Her eyes widened in shock seconds before his mouth covered hers.

Shock kept her from reacting.

His lips were hot and firm as they bruised hers.

His arms wound around her back, keeping her arms prisoner in between their bodies.

By the time she thought to protest, protest became an afterthought.

His tongue forced her lips apart so that he could deepen the kiss.

 New sensations exploded behind Khushi’s closed eye lids.

A forgotten, yet familiar burning spread throughout her entire body....

Her knee’s nearly buckled, but Arnav held her up while he assaulted her senses with his mouth alone.

"Oh no...Oh God no..." she thought dizzily..." This shouldn’t feel so wonderful. Not from a man I hate. Why does my heart come to life when I'm in his arms!? I shouldn’t be praying this kiss would never end!"

It’d been so long since she’d been held, cherished, devoured.

And even then…

He pulled her away so quickly it ripped another gasp from her and she stared into eyes that were almost black with desire...

All too quickly the quivering feelings in her body faded and desire became anxiety when he only continued to stare longingly at her.

Fighting to keep his own needs in perspective, Arnav held her at arm’s length.

"Oh God, What she does to me!?" his mind was yelling...

Her taste had hit him like a freight train... sweet and pure.

The desire he was now feeling for her was lethal.

The nebulous feeling began to recede slowly as he brought air into his tortured lungs.

His grip tightened on her arms when he noticed her breaths were coming out in jerks.

Her eyes were no longer clouded with passion but glassy with panic...

“Khushi...” She jerked like a spring when he said her name.

Arnav brought her closer to him wanting to soothe her. ..

“No,” she said fiercely. She put such conviction in that one word as if her life had depended on it...

“No?”

“Let me go. Don’t do this.” She was trembling now and hated herself for it...

"Khushi..." his heart becoming desperate for her forgiveness..."Please stay with me...I am so in love with you..."



4 comments:

  1. luved it, please continue as soon as u can wonderblake frm if

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!!!!!! thats the only word to describe it

    ReplyDelete