Friday, April 13, 2012

SS : 6 Months Till A Kiss Part 10



Khushi was trembling...

Her head fell back like a daisy wilting on its stem as her intoxicating cry broke forth from her throat...

Their breaths commingled, the harsh sounds matching the thundering of his pulse...

As if to confirm she was as out-of-control as he was, he leaned forward, dragged his tongue across her collarbone and throat, then suckled the area where her own pulse fluttered uncontrollably.

The urge to mark her slammed into him, and he gave into it, increasing the pressure of his mouth then pulling back to examine the redness he’d caused.  

He looked down at her flushed face... “I'm sorry Khushi...I'm so so sorry...”  

Slowly, she lifted her head and opened her eyes. She looked dazed. Uncomprehending.

She tried to wriggle her hips, but he tightened his grip, controlling her movements so she couldn’t ease the ache of need building inside her.  

Khushi saw his eyes full of desire for her...and she felt fearful and euphoric at the same tiem...

He didn’t even give her the time to pull away before he dove in and captured her lips with his....

Khushi lifted her hands to his chest trying to push him away but only clutched his shirt more fiercely as he drew moans of ecstasy from deep inside her...

Hardly able to move, breathe or think, Khushi felt he body completely surrender to him...but the hurt in her heart was raining through her veins...

Between licks and breaths, Arnav pleaded for forgiveness...
 
He verbalized his need and love for her...

As she couldn't escape or respond...all she could do was listen...

"I am going to make things right...I am going to make you feel so damn love that you'll never think of running from me again..."

He didn’t care how embarrassed her own needs made her — he would make sure she confessed every single one of them until she had nothing left to hide.

Then he’d help her discover a few more feelings that she wasn’t even aware of.  

Arnav held her tightly against his body...

He backed her up until he could brace her against a wall.

His whispered..."I'm YOURS Khushi...and you are mine...NOTHING will change that...”

As Khushi struggled to catch her breath and blink back the hot sting of moisture in her eyes, she kept her arms loosely around Arnav's neck.

She’d never felt such a connection with a man before...She knew from the beginning that Arnav posessed a part of her heart that no one else would ever have access to...

Arnav's own chest heaved as he gulped in air...

Khushi thought about leaving...about living without him ...

And the reality of her feelings hit her..."how am I going to survive without him ....without this ...now?"   

He pressed his lips against her forehead in a prolonged kiss then pulled back to stare at her. “Khushi...”

The pulse of silence was brief.

"Pppleease...please move away..."

"no..."

She clamped her eyes shut..."Please Arnavji...I can't...I..."

"I know you have feelings for me Khushi...I know i have a lot to do before i earn your trust back, but please can you admit to having some feelings for me?"

Keeping her eyelids clamped together she only shook her head...

"Then open your eyes and tell me why that is... Please.”  

It was the please that cinched it.

Her eyes popped open and before she knew what she was doing, she raised her trembling hand to his cheek.

“I ...I... I think my heart  loves you Arnavji” she said. “But I’m scared....Of you...of what's happened...of how strong this thing is between us... I’m scared of how you make me feel.”  

He turned his head and kissed her palm. “I know you are Khushi... But believe me, you’ve got nothing to fear anymore...because I am here to protect and care for you..and if you’ll let me, I’ll spend the rest of my life making you happy.”

Happy.

The word hit her as powerfully as a slap to the face...

Her mind was now successfully overriding all of her hearts desires...

Pushing him off her, her voice came out as hard as nails..."Happy!? Suddenly NOW i deserve to be happy?! You think that by kissing me and distracting me you will get YOUR way again!? You got your way when you 'hated' me...and now you want YOUR way again now that you love me out of guilt!"

She regretted her words as soon as she spoke them...

Arnav's passion and rage flared through his body...

He speedily wrapped his arm around Khushi's waist and held tight...

"I... Love...You... OUT OF GUILT!?! Khushi...my heart is stricken with grief  over all I've done to you...do i feel guilty for what I've done? Oh my God yes...But I loved you from the start...The moment I saw you, you eyes shot into my soul! You became part of me instantly...from the day I saw you, my thoughts have constantly been on you...I need you...I WANT YOU as my wife damn it!"

As Arnav spoke, Khushi's senses were igniting...
She could see his determination...
His intensity...
His love...

Pulses started building up inside her body...
As Arnav's words caressed her heart, his eyes caressed her body...
She saw his desire for her...and instantly she felt her body respond with it's involuntary slow outpouring of liquid desire between her thighs...

Arnav saw her eyes dilating and knew he was reaching her heart...
He saw her feelings for him and he inwardly rejoiced...
What he wasn't prepared for was her reaction to what he said..."I've seen this before...You've treated me nicely...made me feel safe...made me feel like you loved me...and...and then...then..."

Holding her close to his heart...Arnav leaned into her, lowering his lips to her ear..."I'm sorry Khushi...I only ever wanted you to be happy and i caused so much...I...I won't let it happen again...I will strive to get your heart to trust me again..."

The honest tone in his voice was making her nipples go erect and made the slow throb of need between her legs dampen further...

Arnav could feel her body shuddering...

He ran his hands along the sides of her waist...he kept his lips near her ear...where she could feel his breath in her hair and he could feel hers...

As his fingers caressed the lower swell of her breast, he felt her body tremble even more...

But when his thumbs began tracing circles around her areolas, she gasped...lifting her hands to his chest, she pushed him fiercely away...

"what do you think of yourself!!! You think that SEX will suddenly change my view of you! Seeing as that is the only way to make a woman..."

Arnav was now losing his self control...

"Khushi, SEX is NOT the only way to make a woman climax! And for your information THAT is not what i was trying to do...I TRULY LOVE YOU and I will prove that to you! Now get ready, because Nani has made reservations for dinner for us..."

Khushi's hard heart was fuming..."Dinner!? With everyone?"

Arnav smiled through his annoyance..."No. For you and me. JUST you and me."

He turned on his heel and left Khushi standing open-mouthed in the middle of the room...



1 comment: