Monday, April 16, 2012

SS : 6 Months Till A Kiss Part 11



"You're almost done Khushi...almost done...not long to go now...it's almost over...almost over...you can get through this...you can...you can..."

Khushi kept repeating the same words in her mind...

From the moment Arnav and her stepped into the restaurant, She had been filled with butterflies...

The way he held her hand as they walked to the table...

The way he intently looked at her read the menu...never touching his...only when she put hers down, he reached over and took her menu, brushing her hands as it was exchanged...

He asked for a quiet table in the back...almost hidden from everyone's eyesight...

With hungry eyes he watched her throughout the evening...

At one point, arnav had lifted his fork to her lips asking her to try his meal...

With wide eyes, her gaze locked to his as she opened her mouth ...

Khushi was perspiring slightly...

And it wasn't due to the spicy food...

Her husband, the once angry, brutal dictator, was now making her feverish with desires she didn't even know she had...

As their desserts arrived, she felt a little bit more relieved...

"you're almost done Khushi...almost done...not long to go now...it's almost over...almost over...you can get through this...you can...you can..."

Arnav still couldn't shift his gaze...

She was scoffing down her food...

The conversation was barely there...

All his heart craved was her...

He wanted to sit down with her and hash out all the misunderstanding and the hurt...but her unwillingness to stay on the subject was obvious...

Khushi licked syrup off the edge of her mouth, her tongue darting out. 

Arnav shifted on his seat at his reaction to that simple action.

She tried to quell the heat spreading through her. . .

He had to get her attention...good, bad, angry or happy...he needed to break the wall she'd put up in her heart against him...

"Are you enjoying your dessert?" Arnav asked lightly...

Barely blacing up, Khushi whispered, "Yes."

"This wall of Ice needs to be shattered...now..." he thought furiously...

Arnav slid round to sit next to her...

Khushi saw him from the corner of her eye and tried with all her self control not to react...

But she did...

The minute she felt the heat that was eminating from him, her entire body started to tremble...

She tried to ignore him as she lifted her spoon, only to have Arnav close his hand over hers...

“Aren't you going to feed it to me?” One corner of his mouth quirked.

Leaning down, he licked her neck, his teeth grazing her collarbone.

Just a nibble, but she jolted with surprise just the same.

He slid his arm behind her, his palm sliding hot down her right arm.

His body heat seared her left side, back, and thigh. Sitting in public, she felt covered by him, possessed by his little touches and potent stares.

It was odd, terrifying, and thrilling at the same time.

How far would he go? How far would she let him go? In public?

As she lifted the fork to his mouth, her hand shook...

Before she could put the fork down, Arnav held her hand and guided her hand and guided the fork to his mouth...and he rumbled with approval.

“I can still taste you Khushi...”

Shivers took hold deep in the pit of her stomach.

Tightening her thighs together, she closed her eyes, trying to calm the roaring desire.

“Put the fork down.” He whispered the words against her ear, but she recognized it as an order.

Silverware clattered against the dessert plate.

He breathed deeply against her ear, his breath warm and moist.

With his left hand, he slowly turned her head toward him.

Wildly, her gaze flickered about the room.

Was anyone watching? Did she care?

Smoldering with heat, he stared deeply into her eyes, drowning her with his will, his control.

Tension mounted, his gaze a physical touch sliding down to her mouth.

Lazily, he let his gaze drop lower, and her breasts burned to feel his touch...her mind wondered how it would be  to feel the heat of his mouth and the stroke of his tongue on her sensitive hardened tips...

Trembling, she made a soft noise, desperate and needy yet so afraid she’d embarrass herself.

His gaze worked back up to her mouth.

Her lips fell open... she couldn’t help it.

She couldn’t stop her tongue from wetting her lips in invitation, either.

He lifted his gaze to hers and she sucked in a deep breath, bracing for attack.

Tilting her head just so, he slanted his mouth across hers.

His tongue slid deep, conquering and claiming every inch of her.

This was no little torment or play; this was total domination.

His mouth took hers, his tongue thrusting, not fast, not unsure, but deep and steady, demanding thrusts which left her no defence.

She quivered, crying out softly into his mouth...

Her hands trembled on his shoulders...

Her body shook against his. 

Her body tightened down all over again...

Suddenly releasing her mouth, he bent his head and lightly kissed her shoulder...

Dazed and confused at his quick withdrawal, Khushi's eyes followed his...

The waiter was approaching with their bill, so Arnav gently peeled her hands off him, placing a kiss in her palms as he lay her hands in her lap.

She could only sit there, panting quietly....

What a kiss...

Had anybody noticed?

Torn between embarrassment and need, she kept her gaze down.

Her hard nipples were very, very prominent against the thin white of the Saree...

She crossed her arms worriedly...

Noticing her discomfort, Arnav slipped his jacket around her shoulders.

His Coat was warm around her, smelling incredibly like him.

As soon as the waiter left, Khushi lifted nervous eyes to him...

"Khushi, I love you...The last thing I want you to fear...is me...I will not hurt you again..."

He stood up and reached his hand out to her...

Khushi stared at his hand, then back up to his eyes...

He didn't look angry...but he'd tricked her before...

It was a simple gesture of taking his hand...but it meant so much more in her eyes...

"Should I trust him?..."


Arnav saw her doubtful, untrusting eyes and felt pain stab at his heart...but this wasn't about him...it was about her...and winning her trust...

"Take my hand Khushi..." he said huskily...

Khushi extended her hand shakily...sudden fear overtook her and she was about to withdraw when Arnav stepped forward and took her hand in a firm grasp...

Surprised eyes acended to his assuring ones...

Feeling more confident when she didn't try to pull her hand away, Arnav held her hand as she stood...

She quickly slid his jacket off her and gave it back...

"Are you cold? You can keep it if you need it..."

Khushi speedily shook her head..."N..nn..no...I'm fine..."

...........

For the whole drive home, Khushi's mind kept replaying their night out...

With just a look, she felt his touch...

When his fingers touched her skin, her blood simmered through her veins...

When she felt his breath on her skin, her heart went up in flames...

"I don't understand..." She thought...

But she was unaware that she thought out loud...

Arnav gripped the steering wheel tighter..."my heart never wanted to hurt you Khushi...I've hated the world for so long...I've had so much bitterness in me...but...when i met you...you pierced my heart...and all your beauty and innosence kept seeping inside me...I hated it...I hated that you were changing me..."

He slammed his foot on the break...

Khushi looked over at him, frightened and confused...

His eyes were closed tight as he tried to reign in his rampaging thoughts...

"Arnavji?"

After seconds of endless silence, Khushi heard him speak...

"I'm sorry...I'm truly sorry...You took over my heart...I fell in love with you...then when he...when he lied to me...my bitterness came back...the feeling of love was new to me...but the feeling of hatred, I understood...It was familiar to me...but still I loved you...all through the hate...I hated that my heart had lost control..."

Khushi stared in amazement.

Shock had frozen her nerves...

The man who never spoke unless it was a command was now pouring out his heart...

Finally Arnav looked up at her...his eyes were moist but shone with certainty as he said, "We may not be perfect for each other...I know I'm dark and angry...and you are crazy and annoy the hell out of me..."

Unbeknownst to Khushi, tears now trickled down her cheeks...

Arnav took her hand and bought it up to his lips..."Khushi...I want you as my wife...because I KNOW in my heart that I'm in love with you...and I don't know of any other reason more important than that to be with you..."



3 comments:

  1. loved it that was one hot kiss awesome very intense his confession loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. saying it fantastic would be an understatement sarah.....
    just totally loved it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I fell in love with you...then when he...when he lied to me...my bitterness came back...the feeling of love was new to me...but the feeling of hatred, I understood...It was familiar to me...but still I loved you...all through the hate...I hated that my heart had lost control...", absolutely love the lines!!!!

    ReplyDelete