Monday, April 2, 2012

SS : 6 Months Till A Kiss Part 8


Khushi stared down at Arnav...

Arnav Singh Raizada was on his knees before her...

Asking for her forgiveness...

Her heart started to beat faster...

Her  thoughts were screaming at her...

"why do i want to forgive him! After all that he did to me! After all the horrible things he's said to me! No...No...NO!"

Her mouth yelled the last "NO!" out loud...

Arnav  grabbed hold of her hands..."Khushi..." his voice desperate..."please...i'm sorry....I'm so so sorry..."

She pulled her hands free and spun around, running down the stairs...

Within 5 seconds, Khushi was grabbed firmly by her waist...she felt her back slam against his hard chest ...

"I’m not letting you run away from me Khushi! You run, and I will follow, come hell or high water, I will find you and bring you back to me!...because I LOVE YOU!”

His hands loosened slightly...

She tried to break free ...

Arnav instantly reached out to grab her hand and swung her around to face him...

His concrete grip on her held her fast...

“Khushi..." he warned...his eyes flashed with ASR intent..."You are my wife...if you run again I’m going to haul you upstairs and make love to you so hard and long you won’t ever be able to run again.”

Her stomach tightened, that familiar knot of nerves insisting she should run or fight, anything but stay.

But his deep brown eyes locked on her, smouldering with intensity, and she couldn’t run, not when her heart was already racing for him...

"Khushi..."

Hearing her name on his lips snapped her back to attention...

Her eyes full of fire shot up at his..."let go of me."

"K...Khushi...please forgive me! I am so completely sorry for everything I've done to you!"

Her voice terrifyingly quiet..."Arnavji...let go of me."

His eyes were panicking..."If you run I'll..."

"I'm not going anywhere. Just LET. ME. GO."

Arnav reluctantly released her and saw her back away from him...his eyes widened for every step she took...

"I am only staying for Di and Jiji. . ." she said plainly

"Khushi, I love you! And I KNOW you have feelings for me!"

She looked down..."No. I don't."

"Then LOOK at me and say it!"

Her eyes lifted to stare into his..."I don't have to say anything! There is no reason to stay other than for Di and Jiji!"

"what about the fact that I love you..."

"that's not a reason..."

"what about the fact that you're my wife..."

"that's not a reason..."

"What about the fact that YOU NEED ME!"

"NOT A REASON!"

"What about the fact that I NEED YOU!!!"

"NO!" she screamed

Arnav marched across the length of floor separating them, grabbed her upper arms, and yanked her against his chest. “Want another reason? How about this?” he growled before crushing his mouth to hers in a fierce, hungry kiss.

To his surprise, she didn't try to pull away or resist, but instead parted her lips to accept the demanding thrust of his tongue.

Khushi answered his desire with small feints and parries of her own.

He groaned and framed her face with his hands, angling her head to ensure the best possible access to the butter-sweet territory of her mouth.

This kiss...This dark, needful, ardent kiss...Felt like the first truly ardent display of passion they'd ever had.

For once, he wasn't ignoring or evading or resisting his feelings...he told her with his lips and his tongue and his ragged breathing exactly what he was thinking and feeling.

And the severity of Khushi's grip on him showed that she was thinking and feeling the same things.

He was about to pull back and demand her to accept the love He knew they both had ...but the flavour of salt interrupted him...

He paused...

It tasted like...tears.

She was crying.

Silently, even as she continued to kiss him without reservation, tears streamed from her eyes and mingled with the sweet, tangy taste of their passion...

Arnav moved back...he looked down at her face...

His heart broke.

"Khushi..."

She'd been hurt by so many.

She's given up so much.

She never once asked anything for herself.

He had said so many hurtful things to her...

He had left her open to be hurt and abused by Shyam, and then....he treated her no better... "No wonder she doesn't want to be with me..." he thought...

He forced her to kiss him...But...

But...she was kissing him back...

"why?" he said out loud...

Khushi didn't speak...she just cried as her lips remained open and her breath came out in short bursts...

Arnav couldn't do it anymore... "Khushi...I'm so sorry..."

He released her and lifted his hand to her face...he wiped her tears away gently...

Hands at his sides...he looked at her..."you...you're...so beautiful..." he whispered...

Khushi lifted her eyes to his..."please let me go..."

Arnav shook his head..."you kissed me back...why?"

Her eyes didn't hold surprise...just sadness..."you...you... make my...my heart beat faster...I...I can't stop it..."

Arnav 's mind electrocuted him with passed memories...

Holi.

She had told him  this same thing that day...

And he responded...

But once back in his senses, he reverted back to hurting her...

His heart shrivelled..."Khushi..."... he took her hand and lifted it to his heart...

"When I am with you...My heart beats just as fast...along with yours..."

Khushi recalled their words as she lifted her eyes to his again...

Arnav's heart broke as she pulled her hand away from his..."no...you always do this...you're nice one minute and then horrible the next..."

Before he could respond, she sped back up the front steps and back inside the house...taking Arnav's heart with her...




4 comments:

  1. i probably have read this so many times...there is so much of hurt and pain and i so bloody want this to actually happen..

    Brilliant my dear

    shy

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome loved it well written the emotions were perfectly done loved it (DUMAS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too good dear
    hatath bristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Like i have commented on your posts before, i keep coming back to your page to read more...ever so often.

    Its amazing how you are writing so many series and each one is different from the other...and you keep perfect track of what is going on in which one. Sometimes I cant keep track, and I have to read a couple of the previous parts to recollect the storyline...simply super! :)

    Keep writing and we keep coming back :)

    ReplyDelete