Sunday, April 22, 2012

SS : 6 Months Till A Kiss Part 12


Time...

For Khushi and Arnav, time had stopped.

Hearts were beating fast...

One heart fearful to trust again...

One heart fearful that it was too late...

Arnav still held her hand against his mouth...

She felt his lips trembling...

Khushi wanted to look away, but the sincerity in his eyes was reeling her in...

"Please give me another chance Khushi..." he whispered...

She felt like she was falling...

Falling into his eyes, as he was falling back into her heart...

Her thoughts began to yell at her...

"He hurt me...He thought the worst of me...He wanted to ruin my life...He never even gave ME a chance..."

Yanking her hand away, she saw Arnav's eyes bleed with pain...

"NO...NO you never gave me a chance! NO!"  Her heart was in so much pain that she clutched her chest...

"Khushi...p...please...I...I hate myself for what I did..."

"NO MORE!" she yelled as she opened her side door and jumped out...

Terror and anger flamed in his voice..."Khushi!! What are you doing?! Get back in the car!"

Khushi ignored him and continued to walk down the street...

"Khushi! I'M TALKING TO YOU, STOP WALKING AWAY!"

If her heart beat any faster she was sure she'd die...

Hearing him call for her made her want to run back and fall into his embrace.....

A sound interruped her from her thoughts... Running...

Khushi heard his footsteps running after her and in a moment of panic she halted...

When Arnav reached her,  he spun her around..."I told you..." his voice grinding out his command..."I WILL NOT let you run from me..."

Taking her wrist in his vicelike grip, he dragged her back to the car...

"Let me go! What are you doing?!"

As soon as they were beside the car, he wrenched her body into his, dipped her over his arm and kissed her full on the mouth...not a sweet chaste kiss, but one born of possessiveness and passion.

Khushi's whole mind screamed with hatred for this beast of a man...

But Khushi's whole body dripped with desire for her husband...

The sultry darkness and the mastery of his mouth was drowning her senses...

Arnav could feel her body surrender...He knew how badly he'd crushed her heart and how badly he needed to make up for what he'd done...

Khushi began squirming against him, which only sent more violent sensations through him...

His hands roamed over her...

Across her skin...along her curves...

Khushi's skin tingled with every touch...

Arnav could feel her shiver in response...

She brought her hands up to his chest, willing herself to push him away...

He could feel her starting to retreat...

Desperation engulfed him and he tightened his arms around her...

Her head flew back as she breathlessly cried, "No....No... this isn't right..."

He heard her words...But he read her eyes...

He saw her pain, but felt her heart beating against his chest...

“If THIS is what it takes to get you to admit that you still have feelings for me...then I can’t think of anything more right.” He slowly ran one hand up her back and slid his fingers into her soft hair...

She couldn't stop the tears from coming...Coudln't stop her voice from cracking..."I...I can't....Please....stop...please...let me go..."

He only shook his head...Pain and despair filled his heart, but he wasn't going to give her up...

Feeling her anger rise, Khushi tried to pry his arms off her...but he was unmoveable...

"Arnavji! Let me go! I'll live at your house! I'll be your wife! You KNOW that I can't leave! I have Di! I have Jiji! I can't leave them! I'm trapped now! So just be happy! You've succeeded!"

"I'm in love with you Khushi..."

"STOP SAYING THAT! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!"

"I'll prove it to you...every day for the rest of my life..."

Khushi let out an aggravated yell and tried with all her energy to free herself...

Once she had exhausted herself, she began to cry...

"what...what do you want from me!" she asked bitterly..."WHAT!"

His broken and plagued eyes held hers..."I just want you...I need you Khushi..."

Her sobs were cutting into him...

"I want you because I have loved you for so long...I know I don't deserve you...I know I don't deserve love...But I am warning you...I'm NOT going to give up on us...because that what we are...US..."

"Whatever we COULD have had is now gone..." she gritted out...

"No...not gone...I love you...and I KNOW that you feel for me..."

Khushi remained quiet...

"Khushi, Look at me...your eyes don't lie...Look at me and tell me you don't feel anything for me..."

Her tear-filled eyes magnetically fixed onto his...mesmerized...her heart's feelings began to speak...

"I don't want to feel anything for you...I'm frightened of this Arnavji..."

He detested himself for making her feel this way...her pain was ripping apart  his soul.

He released her long enough to grab her hands...

He splayed them on his chest. "You think I just ran a marathon? No Khushi, this is absolute terror."

Her hands lingered,  feeling his heart thunder through her fingers.

"What do you have to be afraid of?" her voice was quiet...

"You... The intensity of my feelings for you... Me... Me hurting you..." His finger trailed along the edge of her neckline as he continued...

"Taking chances. Not taking chances. Reaching out. Holding back. The same things that frighten you."

The heat welling from his body seared her...

His one arm slid back around her waist...while his other arm gently held the back of her neck...

He pulled her fast against him...With trembling fingers her hands moved up over his shoulders and around his neck...pressing their heaving chests firmly together...

Short and shallow, her breath rushed from her lungs.

Nervously she asked..."wh..what are you doing now? Reaching out or taking a chance?"

As he leaned his head down, her eyes drooped closed and he whispered..."Both..."

Arnav wasted no time, he dove in and pressed his mouth to hers...

Khushi's nerves were on fire...

The way he was holding her made her insides shake with pleasure...

Then when his lips touched hers...all negative thoughts vanished...

Her restraint shattered... She grabbed the lapels of his shirt and held onto him with all her strength...

Arnav came to life when he felt her cling to him...

His passion for her became severe...

He backed her up to the car and slowly let the weight of his body rest against her...

A tiny moan from the back of her throat broke loose...

As his mouth devoured hers, their mutual desire flared into blazing passion...Arnav pressed his fingers into her waist...

Khushi's response changed, becoming almost frantic. 

Her fingers massaged his scalp and caressed his neck as she arched toward him. 

Arnav's thoughts raced..."Could she possibly know what she is doing to me?"

The world tilted... 

Khushi felt her  mind spinning as fast as all her senses. 

She was caught between needing him  rejecting him...

She knew one would lead to heartache and one would lead to happiness...

Her broken gasps were undoing him...

He lifted his head and let her catch her breath...

"Khushi...I'm so so sorry...please give me another chance...please...."

Khushi lips quivered...Her hands rested shakily on his ripped chest...aware of his muscles...aware of his power...aware of his strength...

Her eyes opened only to gaze into his pleading eyes...






1 comment:

  1. very nice update
    aww she doesn't believe him and woah he even said that he's scared too
    the kiss was passionate

    ReplyDelete