Monday, May 14, 2012

FF : I Can't Let Her Go! Part 48




“What am I doing...”

Khushi’s heart was pounding...

All she wanted was Arnav...

But then his pain, his amnesic eyes...”I can’t let that happen again...”

Standing straight up, even though her heart was plummeting, she strode out of her room to see Anjali...

As she walked to Anjali’s room, her arms tingled with the memory of his touch...

“Khushiji?”

Unaware that she’d already walked in, she quickly perked up...”Di...I’m so so glad you’re back home...I was worried for you and Nani...”

The noise of a crying baby interrupted them...

“Oh no, not again...” Anjali said in a tired voice...

“What is wrong? colic?”

Anjali lifted baby Akshay and nodded...”He just won’t settle and I’m...” she yawned...”I’m so tired...”

“Di, let me hold him...Why don’t you take rest...I’ll stay in the room incase he needs you...”

Anjali smiled sadly...”Thankyou...and I’m sorry...”

Khushi frowned...”No Di...New beginning...and anyway look how much Akshay looks like Arnavji...no wonder his cry is so loud...”

Anjali laughed heartily...”I needed to hear that...and yes, he’s already grumpy too”

As Khushi walked up and down the room trying to settle the baby, Anjali immediately fell asleep...

Nani soon came in quietly to check on things...”Khushi Bitiya?”

“Hi Naniji...Di needed a rest, and I am still trying to settle...” she paused...

Looking down she saw the sleeping baby in her arms...
“It seems you already have...which is why I came in...it was quiet” Nani smiled

Arnav stood outside the room watching over the women in his life...

Nani, Anjali and Khushi...

Khushi instinctively looked up...

Their eyes spoke...apologies, explanations, messages of love, tauntings of anger, questions of confustion...

“Nani?” Anjali’s voice broke their stare...

“Di? Go back to sleep, I managed to settle him, he’s actually quite easy to calm...”

Anjali stood up smiling...”That’s because he is so much like Chote...both respond so well to your care and love...”

“I agree, I came in because everything went quiet, and I saw Akshay sleeping...She will make a wonderful mother too, don’t you think so Anjali Bitiya?”

Khushi smiled nervously as her eyes wandered over to Arnav once again...

Anjali followed Khushi’s gaze and saw her brother outside her room...

“Chote, come in! Why are you standing outside...”

Arnav walked in and embraced Anjali....

“I love you Di, I’m sorry for everything...”

Anjali pulled back, “No Chote, like Khushiji told me just moments ago...New Beginnings...”

Arnav turned to his wife with a look of indignation on his face...”Did she say that did she?”

Khushi moved closer to Nani...

“Your arms must be aching Khushiji...Here let me take him now...” Nani carefully took the baby...

Khushi hugged herself as the baby was keeping her warm...

Arnav saw her shiver and inwardly wanted to pull her into his arms, but he suppressed the urge...


“Chote...” Anjali began...”wait...Nani?”

“yes?”

“did you make the arrangements I asked for?”

Nani nodded and smiled...

“Chote, I have asked Payal and Nani to help me with Akshay for tonight...and I would like you and Khushiji to go to the hotel I booked for you and have a relaxing night together...Things have calmed in our lives, except for my babies loud screaming...” she smiled...

“No Di, we can’t possibly, I want to be here to help...”

“Khushiji...you HAVE helped me...Now I want to see you and Chote start your new life together...” Anjali encouraged...

Arnav hugged his sister, “thank you...we need this...”

Anjali whispered back, “I know...”

….......................

Arnav looked up at Khushi...

Her expression was full of confusion...He softened towards her...

Taking her hand he said, “Di, thank you for this...we shall see you tomorrow sometime...”

Khushi tried to resist when he began to lead her out...”Di...Are you sure? Are you sure I can’t help in any way?”

“No Khushiji...If you want to help me, go and spend time with Chote!” She managed to tell Khushi before Arnav led her out of sight...

…............................

“Let me Go...Arnavji...Please...”

Fury filling him again, he flung her into their room and before she tripped and fell back, he caught her...

Scared eyes looked up at him...

“Khushi...” his voice was soft...”I want you to...”

He began walking her backwards...

“Wh...What...”

Her back hit the closet door and he gently pressed against her...

“I want you to...pack a small bag and be ready to leave in 10 minutes...”

He released her instantly and backed away...

The look of surprise on her face was priceless...

…...........

They silently packed a few clothes and before Khushi could lift her bag, Arnav grabbed her hand, “Khushi...I’m warning you...We will not leave the hotel until this nonsense is sorted out...”

Furious, she snapped at him...”Nonsense! Do you have any idea how scared I was seeing you hurt!”

Ignoring her protests, he ushered her into the car and they drove silently to their hotel...

…................

Khushi felt astronomically nervous...

She knew she was a married woman checking in with her husband...”But this is not what I had planned!” she thought to herself...”I can’t let him back into my heart...something will happen again and I won’t be able to cope.....No...No I won’t respond. I have to try and remain unmoved...He will be back to his angry self in no time...”

He took her hand again and they walked to the elevator...

They were alone.

He turned to her and she edged away...

“Khushi! STOP THIS!”

“Stop what...?” her answer was followed by a scream...

The elevator stopped and the lights flickered off and on again...

Instantly he hauled her to him and she held on tight...

He saw the terror in her eyes as the light was flickering...

Praying silently that the lights would stay on, His arms held her trembling body against his solid body...

The lights stopped flickering and light filled the small space...

Looking down at her, he saw her eyes clamped shut, her lips parted, her breathing rapid...

“shhhh....Khushi...shhh...”

Her fingers tightened on his shirt...”Arnavji...It’s dark...I...”

His lowered his head and spoke against her lips...”open your eyes...”

When she saw the light, her hands relaxed slightly...

“Are you okay?”

She nodded...still staring hypnotically at him...

His arms tightened around her...

Shocked into the moment, she pushed at his chest...”Let go...Arnavji please let go...”

“Khushi...Your mouth tells me one thing, but your body doesn’t lie...”

He pulled her hips closer to feel his growing erection and she shuddered...

“Does it Khushi!”

“Let me go...”

“no..”

“Stop this! LET ME GO!!”

He marched forward still holding her against him and shoved her harshly against the wall...
Framing her face in his hands, and resting the weight of his body onto hers, he kissed her...fiercely...


When the kiss broke he shook her saying, “ADMIT IT KHUSHI!”

“Fine! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!!!” She couldn’t even find the will to push anymore... “Does that satisfy your ego? To know that you make my body respond?”

He crushed her mouth under his and drew back just as fast... “Yes...to know that I move the woman I love...My pleasure comes from yours...THAT satisfies me...but Khushi...I don’t just want your body...I want your mind and your heart. I will treasure them and care for them forever. Why can’t you believe that?”

“I DO BELIEVE THAT!!!”

Arnav felt like screaming...“Then I don’t know what is FUCKING wrong with you! Why are you trying to push me away! I promised I won’t hurt you! I promised never treat you that way that I used to! WHY!”


"I won't be able to cope if anything happened to you...I won't!..."

Arnav wanted to shake sense into her, "HE IS GONE! He can't hurt you OR ME again!"

"Arnavji..."

"NEVER AGAIN KHUSHI!"
His voice halted when he saw her begin to break down...”Khushi...”

Her sobs were making her breathing difficult...

“No no no Khushi...stop jaan...please...”

Her body went weak and her hands that were gripping his shoulders fell to her sides...

“Khushi...I’m sorry for yelling at you...I just...” he let out a growl...”Sweetheart...I will NOT let you push me away any more...”

Her eyes timidly rose to his...Before she could say anything...

His mouth found hers...

The lips she coveted...

The hard, smooth feel of his satin mouth...

The thrust of his tongue inside her mouth...

The sounds of his passion for her as he bent her back in his arms...

He lifted her hips and pressed her against his.

He bent to suck hard on her neck...

They both heard a bell sound... the elevator had begun to move again...

Arnav leaned in and kissed her nipple through the thin silk sheath.

One hand cupped the weight of her breast. “No bra?” he asked and breathed heavily when she shook her head.

Astounded at her sensuality...“Why not? what...what for?”

“You,” she murmured, acknowledging a truth she hadn’t dared admit even to herself ...

Then, she sank her hands into his thick satin hair.

He groaned and pinched her nipple.

She moaned as he fingered her areola to a hard diamond.

“God, Arnavji, if you don’t stop, I’m definitely going to need you before we get out of the elevator!”

As if on cue, the elevator door whooshed open.

Arnav moved slightly away from her, but held her with two strong hands to her upper arms.

His gaze sought hers while one waiter cleared his throat and wheeled in a rattling room service cart.

Khushi bit her lip to hold back a smile and looked down at the steel rod poking her stomach....

Arnav’s bulging trousers stood between them like a monument to a glorious but far-off future.

Sighing, she down attempting to touch him, but he grabbed her hand and held her to him with an angry glare shooting down from his eyes...

They stopped, it seemed, at every floor in the damn hotel where every waiter, or maid in the place had some mission or other.

By the time they hit their room’s level, Arnav was biting his inner cheek in frustration and Khushi was choking on gales of laughter.

The doors opened and he grabbed her wrist and dragged her out...

“Arnavji? this...” she grinned at the reason for his brutality...he used to yank her by the wrist or drag her places because he was angry...and now...it was because he wanted her...wanted her in the way a man wants a woman...

The second they entered their room, He caught her to him, squeezing the breath from her as he took her lips, her throat, in his hungry mouth and bit her, sucked her...

Forcing her against the back of the door he sank to his knees.

There, he held her with both hands to her thighs as he nuzzled his face to her mound.

“Spread your legs for me...” he growled at her.

On shaking limbs, she shifted and he carefully pulled her free from her clothes...

He parted her folds, then dove into her with a succulent madness that had him tickling and nibbling her with a talented tongue.

She could barely stand, hardly breathe.

She moaned and braced herself on his shoulders.

There he feasted like a man who had not eaten all his life.

He knew to circle her nerves with deft, hard fingers.

Knew to hum against her swollen bud and use the tip of his tongue to make her moan and melt.

He knew to insert one thick finger in her and swirl and twirl it up inside her giving walls...

Pulling away, He pulled at her waist and laid her to the carpet …

He gnashed his teeth in satisfaction as he leaned back on his haunches and splayed his fingers into her...

“You’re MINE Khushi...”

She cried in agreement... “All of me,” she shifted her hips up as if to make an offering to him, “is yours.”

Arnav bent over her and took her chin between his thumb and forefinger. “Listen to me. There is no more resistance between me and you. Got that!!!” He palmed himself up and she marveled at his girth.

“I do,” she whispered. “No resistance. Anymore.”

A wicked smile on his mouth, he slid down, splayed her legs wide, pulled her thighs up atop his and without a moment’s pause, rammed himself home.

The shock, the size, the sizzling heat of him had Khushi opening her mouth to speak soundless words of praise.

“I love you...” he whispered to her as his hips began to pump her hard and good...

And then in countless plunging claims, he primed her, pumped her and possessed her as his own.

Driving her hard, he’d pause and take her sweetly, his hips barely moving, her hips inching closer and closer to feel every inch of his thrusts.

He rolled one of her engorged nipples with his talented fingers, pushing her to a new height of madness...

She screamed and climaxed with a pulsing delight....

In a moment, he followed her over the precipice, grinding out her name …

Minutes later, he rolled off her and took her in his arms...











7 comments:

  1. hell of an update loved it very hot awesome loved her response to him loved how he never gave up loved the lift scene awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it loved it ever so hottt. Finally he says No resistance to her & she complies!!! She finally gives in to him & accepts him with her body & soul. So beautifully & fantastically written I commend you on your writing :)
    It was a nice touch by Anjali!!
    Can't wait for the next even steamier update!!!!!!
    Arnavluva - IForum x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was hot sarah!

    shy

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow what an update................ur just toooooooooooo gud

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Very Hot update! She finally gives in to him & accepts him with her body & soul.:)

    (tinsel)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *gone to the doctor to get my blushing syndrome checked*

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was really hot and i agree with Simran aka ArhiAbhiya

    ReplyDelete