Monday, May 21, 2012

FF : I Feel Everything Part 18



As Khushi lay in bed the next morning, she was lulled by the sounds of her husband in the shower...

Her phone began to ring...

Nervously she answered...

“Khushiji...”

Her heart felt like it stopped...

“You told him about my call...”

Khushi dropped the phone and spun around ready to run to Arnav...

But as she turned, he was already there...

“Khushi?...What happened?” Arnav held her tight and saw a small light by the side of the bed...

Her mobile phone screen had gone black...

Clenching his teeth he spoke...”He called you again.”

Khushi leaned back to look at him...”N...noo..no...it was...”

With two long strides, he reached the bed, threw her down, pinned her arms above her and roared...”You are actually going to look into my eyes and DARE LIE TO ME!?”

She couldn’t move an inch.

Tears welled up and her lips trembled...

Arnav felt like he would suffocate seeing her pain, but he remained firm until he heard the truth from her...

Her voice tremored...”P...ple..ease...Arnavji...”

Lowering his head, he growled...”You aren’t moving from this position until you understand one thing...You will NOT lie to me, you will NOT keep things from me...NOT after all that Bastard has put you through! I am DONE taking chances when it comes to YOUR LIFE!!!”

Hardly able to control her sobs, she tried to speak...”He...called....me...just now...I didn’t..I didn’t say anything...I froze...I was running to ...running to you...I don’t...know how he...I don’t know...” her eyes looked up to him and saw his softening expression...”I don’t know how he keeps...” she inhaled as fast as she could, lacking in oxygen from the agony of crying...

She squeezed her eyes shut...

Arnav released her hands but she didn’t move them...

He covered her mouth tenderly with his.

His fingers did a sensual slide down her throat to caress her breast.

He lightly pinched her nipple, murmuring into her lips, “shhh...Khushi...shhh...”

Whimpering, she thrust her peak more fully into his hand.

She couldn’t speak...she almost felt transported back to the first night they made love...

She was so distraught, so bleak, so alone...and yet Arnav filled her completely and gave her more pleasure than she thought was possible...

She opened her eyes and was about to ask her husband to make love to her...

But the second her gaze locked onto his, he plunged deep into her aching void as she arched her back and gasped...

He stopped moving and looked down at her...

“Arnavji...I...”

Her body throbbed inside as he pulled out of her just long enough to silence her...

“Shhh...” he slammed back into her and stopped again...

“Don’t hide things from me...I love you so much and I NEED to be able to protect you...”

Still deep inside her....he saw her nod slowly...

He loved her gently and sweetly...making long lazy strokes into her.

Her chest ached from his gentle kisses and the tender words he whispered to her.

She rode an endless wave of blissful sensation while he kissed her breasts, telling her with each thrust exactly how deeply he loved her...

He gave her more pleasure as he brought her to one soul-shattering climax on top of another.

All for her...

She listened to the steady thump of his heart and his sporadic groaning...

Saving his release only for when she was satisfied...

She never had to work to achieve release...He dominated her senses, her body, and her heart...

Her body was gearing up again...

Arnav could feel her muscle beging to clench and release...

He wasn’t going to last much longer...

“Now, Khushi...” he growled. “Come for me now.”

“Yes,” she cried...

It was about all she could manage with the way his thumbs had found her nipples and rubbed them from side to side.

He didn’t ask again and just pumped inside her with a vengeance.   

He wrapped her hair around his fist, pulled her head back and exposed her neck.   

He kissed her below her ear, then bit her neck just hard enough to cause her to recoil.                         

The tension built and snapped and she saw little streams of light behind her eyes as she convulsed and trembled.   

He grabbed her hips and his fingers dug into her flesh as he came with a primal growl...

Their bodies collided in exhaustion...

They lay tangled together...for how long, they didn’t care...

“I love you...” Arnav finally whispered...

Khushi kissed his chest...”I love you...”

“I’m sorry Arnavji...I was scared...I was...”

“I won’t LET you hide anything from me...”

As she looked up at him, He pulled out of her ever so slowly... her muscles involuntarily clenched trying to keep him inside her...

He twitched to life feeling her need for him...

“I want you.” He slid in again, all the way to her heart.

Her body jerked.... “You have me.”

He gathered her close to him again, his newly hardened erection buried deep inside her, his big hand under her nape. “Always.”



“Always.”


…..................

Throwing the phone to the ground, Shyam became livid...”She didn’t even speak to me! How dare she refuse me! My love can only take so much until It turns to hate! And Khushiji...you DON’T want that to happen...”



3 comments:

  1. congrats for the second thread awesome update loved it thatw as so hot and cute and intense loved how he refused for her to hide anything from him glad she did not speack to snake loved the update thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome update.

    (tinsel)

    ReplyDelete