Tuesday, May 8, 2012

SS : 6 Months Till A Kiss Part 16








Arnav walked out of the bathroom and halted in the middle of the bedroom...

His desire for his wife was skyrocketing and he didn’t know how he had managed to leave her...

He turned...His heart was aching...all he wanted was to was burst back in and take her up against the tilled wall...

He clasped his eyes shut and took a deep breath, willing his desire to lessen...

Anjali came to the door, “Chote!? Come! Everyone is waiting for breakfast...”

That minute, Khushi walked out of the bathroom...

Arnav hesitated...”I’ll...I’ll wait for Khushi...”

“No!...uh...no...don’t be silly, I’ll be down in a minute...really...” she felt flustered...and didn’t want to be alone with Arnav...

“Khushiji...I don’t mind we can ALL wait...” Anjali said smiling...

Khushi’s eyes grew wide and she shifted uncomfortably...

“Di, is EVERYONE downstairs?” Arnav asked cautiously...

Anjali frowned...”Yes...everyone...why Chote?”

Glancing quickly at Khushi, Arnav spoke...”I’ll come down now...I think Khushi just needs some time to herself...”

Anjali looked worried...”Khushiji...are you okay?”


“I’m...I’m fine Di...”


She breathed a sigh of releif when they both left..

As Khushi leaned back onto their closet, her eyes fell shut...

“Arnavji is trying...He IS different...I have forgiven him...but my heart...it hurts...when I WANT to trust him I don’t, and when I do trust him I feel like I’m letting my entire guard down...and if he...if he...”

Tears fell out of her eyes as she opened them...

“If he reverts back...if this is all just another act...if I give myself entirely  to him, and he...he mocks me, or uses my vulnerability against me...I...I won’t be able to...”


She straightened...”No...I won’t give in...” she stated decisively...

Khushi walked to the bedroom door...as she was about to walk out, Shyam stepped out before her...

Before she could react, he shoved her back  inside.

He towered over her with an evil grin spread across his face.

“What are you doing! Did MY HUSBAND not make himself clear!?”

“I’ve been watching you both Khushiji...and he hasn’t satisfied you...you’re still so unsure...your eyes give you away...I have been waiting outside your door for ages now...”

Her mouth fell open and she knew she probably looked like a fish out of water.

She shouldn’t have been surprised he’d been lurking, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.

“If you don’t step away from me I WILL SCREAM!”

He grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her against him, then licked a trailed up her cheek.

Khushi flinched and tried to scream, but he quickly covered her mouth with his hand...

“For months now, I have waited for you...I have been planning my revenge. .” His grip tightened, his fingers biting into her skin. “You have caused me all sorts of stress... having to lose my money and respect...”

Khushi tried to break away from him, but his grip on her was constraining her...

His eyes flared with anger and he leaned in closer and breathed in her scent...“Khushiji... you made me fall in love with you...with your big eyes, and delicious smile...and then you have the nerve to blame me for my desire? Don’t you think it’s time to stop denying what you want?...you want me...”

Fury flared deep inside her and she pushed against him, prepared to fight back.

She bit his hand hard and she pulled away...“You are making my life hell!!!”

She never saw him raise his hand, but felt the impact of his palm against her cheekbone.

An explosion of pain ripped through her as she lost her balance and tumbled out the doorway and fell hard against the pavement by the poolside....

“Your life hell!? YOUR LIFE!?.”

He snared her by the arm, yanked her to her feet and pulled her against him...she couldn’t stop the shiver that claimed her body...

“Get your filthy hands off …” Her words were barely out of her mouth before she felt his wrath a second time against the side of her face.

“Shut up. I’m not interested in your opinions. The only things I want to hear out of your mouth are the sweet sounds of you begging for mercy...and you will beg! You think I’ve made YOUR life hell...well wait and see Khushiji...be prepared for REAL HELL!”

She struggled with her balance, trying desperately to fight back.

He continued to hold onto her, absorbing her blows like a sponge as he dragged her back into the bedroom and threw her on the bed...

She lay there dazed and in pain as she watched him storm out and disappear...


…....................


Arnav sat at the breakfast table fidgeting...


His heart was beating rapidly...”Di, is Jijaji still in the Kitchen...?”

Anjlai had just walked into the dining room...

“No, he said he had to go and get some papers from our room...he’ll be back soon...”

Arnav Stood up instantly....”What in the hell?”

He looked toward the staircase...

“Akash, stay here with Di and Payal...”


He didn’t wait for Akash to answer, He took off up the stairs...


Getting closer, he noticed his bedroom doors ajar...


Barging in, he saw her...


She lay on the bed.


Trembling...


Tears streamed down her cheeks and her face was twisted with painful, frightened emotion...


He wasted no time...


Arnav climbed across the mattress and gathered her into his embrace, hugging her tight to his chest.

Immediately she clawed at him...

“Khushi...It’s me, It’s Arnav!”

She lifted her head and looked at him, through swollen eyes...

Arnav searched her face...he saw bruises forming on her cheeks, her skin was grazed and raw...

Indescribable anguish...it hit him with the force of a Tsunami...

He pressed his lips against her hair and cradled her head, while trying to steady his own nerves.

She shook against him with gut-wrenching sobs that wracked her entire body.


Arnav was overwrought...


He tried to move back to look at her when she seized hold of his shirt...“Don’t...Don’t leave me...Please Arnavji...Please...I love you...I do, I love you...Please don’t leave me...even if this all just an act, even if you plan on challenging me again, please...just for now...please don’t leave me...”


Her words ripped his heart into shreds...


Her trust was fleeting...

Her heart was breaking...

Her body was hurting...

And yet, her pleads were full of hope...

As if she desperately sought for ANY forms of comfort, whether they were real or fake....

Her heart clenched and she bit back the tears... “Stay with me...Please...Please....”

“shhh...The last thing I would ever do, is leave you...I love you...I love you so damn much...”

He lowered his mouth to hers with complete tenderness...

This wasn’t a kiss like the others.

This one was Pure.

A kiss of caring, not desire...


His anger though, was bubbling beneath the surface...

As he held her, he felt her hands loosen...

“Khushi...”  he murmered against her lips...


As she drew in breath, her voiced moaned out her pain...

“God...Khushi...Shhh.....”

Arnav gently ran his fingers along her face...

She flinched slightly, but Arnav didn’t stop...

“Khushi...I need to get a cold towel for you...”

Her eyes flew open, shining with alarm...

“I’m coming straight back...”

She fearfully shook her head...

Arnav leaned closer...”I am not leaving you...Trust me...”

Two words.

TRUST ME.

Giving up, she let her arms fall to the bed...


Arnav saw her resignation...laying her down carefully, her every hiss and moan stabbing his heart, he gently kissed her lips...

Blind rage fueled his steps as he hurried to the bathroom...

Keeping the door open, he looked out to her every other second...

Drenching a towel in ice cold water, he ran back to her...

Her eyes were closed...her face covered with tears...

He mentally swore...”When I find Shyam...I will kill him.”

Softly pressing the cold cloth to her cheek, her eyes opened...

“Khushi...what did he do...?”

He saw fear flash in her dark eyes...

“No no no...Khushi don’t be afraid...I swear to God that I’m not going to hurt you!”

Arnav’s eyes filled with tears...

“He...he...”

“He did what … “

“He hit me...”

Arnav’s jaw clenched...

“I fell out near...near the poolside...”

Arnav leaned one arm over her body and lowered his body closer to her...

“He...he...” her voice hitched...

“look at me...”

Khushi slowly brought her eyes up to meet his...

“Did he touch you...”

Khushi knew what he meant...

His eyes were full of fury as he waited for her answer...

“No...I...I think he ran his tongue along my cheek...I tried to push away...I...”

Arnav stood up suddenly...needing to release his anger he grabbed his laptop and threw it 
forcefully to the bricked floor outside...

He turned back to Khushi who had now curled up into a ball on the bed...

Falling beside her, he gathered her close to him and pulled the quilt cover over her shivering body...

Leaning on one arm, Arnav stared protectively down at her...

His lips hovered mere millimeters above hers.

She closed her eyes and lifted her head to bridge the distance.

His soft lips closed over hers.

The kiss was gentle, and barely there until he opened his mouth and drew her bottom lip between his teeth.

His sucked on it, pulling a need from her she didn’t know existed.

“I feel safe...I feel safe with him...” her thoughts kept echoing...

The warmth of his body pressed to hers, comforting her...


Her nails grazed along his back, inciting a shudder from him.

Propped on one elbow, his other hand began to wander along her side, lightly brushing along her breast.

Her breath caught as the instinct to pull away warred with the need to feel loved. 

His hand fell away and he pushed up onto his palms. 


“Did I frighten you?” The compassion in his voice, combined with the concern in his eyes, 

squelched her fears.

How could she possibly be afraid of him when he was proving that he only wanted to make her happy..

“No...yes...I...” she murmured. “I’m...I don’t know...”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“Yes” she thought, but heard herself say... “No...”

“We can take this as slow as you want, Khushi. I won’t deny I want to make love to you almost more than I want my next breath, but I will not push you...especially not now...I won't force you 
into doing anything you’re not ready to do...I just...I didn't protect you...I'm so sorry...”

His declaration touched her heart and nearly caused her to cry.


Her eyes fluttered, then closed when his lips covered hers again...

The possessive suction of his kisses took her breath away... 

The heat and hunger mixed to create a perfect wall of protection around her heart...


Her breath came and went in short bursts, while her body trembled beneath his touch.


Cupping her face carefully in his hands, he urged the kiss forward, nibbling first her bottom lip, then her top, then brushing his tongue lightly along the soft flesh.

Khushi’s fingers clung to his forearms...

Desire tumbled its way into her heart and she let out a sigh, allowing his tongue inside...

He trailed hands along her sides, his thumbs brushing against her breasts. She shuddered and worked to suppress the need to pull away.


Her mind kept repeating the words, “He won’t hurt me...”

As if reading her mind, he spoke...his breath hot against her mouth...”I will never...ever hurt you...”

"He hit me Arnavji...I...I felt completely stunned...I didn't see it coming..."


His rage was peaking to the point of madness...


He shook with anger...and yet his touch on his wife remained delicate...


Concernedly, he sank his lips down to touch her red cheek, feathering her with barely-there kisses...








5 comments:

  1. Great Update!! Cant wait for the next One!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome update loved it that snake hit her and almost raped her that bastard hope arnav finding him and break something of loved the update

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! As always....awaiting the next update! :)

    Ams

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow awesome update
    loved it
    really wanna beat tht Snake to death

    loved the entire scenes of ArHi !
    thnx for the PM
    Natasha (IF)

    ReplyDelete