Saturday, June 2, 2012

FF : BREAKOUT Part 8









His smug smile was still shining down on her as she tried desperately to think of a comeback to his “I am a sex God” mentality...

Arnav shook his head slowly...”All out of comebacks...” he sighed...”I am going to enjoy keeping you pregnant...no constant chatter...no crazy plans...”

During his snobbish rant, Khushi thought of the PERFECT way to shut HIM up...

She concentrated...

She tried really really hard...

And it worked...

Her eyes started to fill up with tears...

So many so, that she actually started to feel sad...

Arnav’s words froze on his lips...

“Khushi...No no...sweetheart... I’m so sorry...I didn’t mean it, I’m just being...I’m so stupid...” he pulled her close and lavished her lips with light kisses...

Now furious with herself, she tried to respond...“No...Arnavji...I’m ...I’m really okay...I was just pretending...I’m...not really...not...”

She burst into tears again...

“Shhhh, sweetheart I didn’t mean it, I love hearing you rant on and on...I really do...”

Annoyed at her unpredictable hormones, she tried again...“No, I was going to...to...to cry to make you...you...stop teasing me...but...” her voice was starting to choke up...

Arnav smiled softly...”Khushi...I love you...If I had to choose between your constant talking and making love to you again...well, I would choose...”

He paused as her red eyes locked onto his...

“Yeah, I can’t choose...”

Khushi smiled as waterfalls still flowed from her eyes...

“But, oh God please stop crying...it’s killing me...”

Khushi laughed through the tears...

…..............

Days later, Arnav’s phone rang...

“Saale Saab...”

Arnav’s heart froze...”what the HELL do you want...”

“I wanted to know how my Khushiji is...”

“You son of a bitch, she is MINE and she is under CONSTANT guard...you will never get to her...”

Shyam started laughing on the other end...

Arnav wanted nothing more than to hang up, but knew that the police had to trace the call...

“Oh Saale Saab, I know you want to disconnect this call...but if it helps...You won’t be able to trace where I am...so go ahead...I only called to pass on a message...What started at the river...will end there...”

The call ended.

Arnav held the phone tight...

The river.

His mind still, to this day, tried to erase that image...

Her cold, pale body...

Her faint pulse...

Then...no heartbeat...

He stood up fast, pulling his tie to loosen it...

Fear.

Arnav detested feeling fear.

“I will kill Shyam...How DARE he...” he muttered under his breath...

Khushi walked softly into their room and saw Arnav talking to himself beside the pool...

She smiled, knowing that he had picked up that habit from her...

Arnav had stopped pacing and now stood rigidly, staring into space...

Khushi quietly walked up behind in and slid her arms around his waist...

His fierce fighting instinct took over …

His thoughts were on Shyam...

He grabbed her wrists and yanked her body harshly around and pushed her towards the pool...

It was then that he was jolted back into reality...

Khushi...

His eyes grew wider with terror...

His heartbeat thudded louder than thunder...

Khushi, holding tightly onto Arnav’s hand, looked alarmingly down towards the water....

Then stared up in fright as her husband held her safety in the balance...

Within seconds, her pulled her away from the edge and moved her far away from the pool...

His voice shook...”Kh...Khushi...I...I’m...I'm sorry..Khushi...”

Her lips trembled...

She couldn’t speak...

She knew something had happened for him to react this way, but for once, she wasn’t strong enough to cope with it...

Arnav firmly traced his fingers along her arms...”Khushi...I’m...I’m sorry...So sorry...I didn’t mean...Khushi talk to me...Please...Khushi...no no no...Khushi!”

She collapsed...

Arnav lifted her instantly...devastated by his actions...

Laying her down, he took out his phone and tried to dial as his fingers shook...

He was stopped by a small, warm hand covering his...

Looking up, he saw her eyes seeking his...

“Khu...Khushi...I...I’m so...”

He lowered his head to rest his forehead on her hand...

“Khushi I’m so sorry...”

She barely heard his words...but she felt his sharp breaths on her hand...

“Arnavji...what happened? Something must have... must have happened for you to react like that...please tell me...”

Lifting his head, his eyes were heavy...

She deserved the truth.

”I heard from Shyam...He mentioned...what happened at the river...and I...”

Khushi gripped his hand...

“Khushi forgive me please...I was beside myself with...with fear, hate, anger...I would NEVER, EVER hurt you...please believe me...”

Lifting her other hand she held his face...”It’s...It’s okay...I understand...I know you...I know you wouldn’t hu...hurt...m...me...”

His broken expression as he wiped away her tears was all the assurance she needed...

“I love you...” he rose to sit beside her....”I am so so sorry...”

Leaning down, his lips touched hers lightly...

Their mouths brushed as he spoke...”I’m going to call the doctor...again...”

Her eyes shot open...”NO!”


Arnav jerked slightly back, startled...

“What? Khushi...what?”

Arnav helped Khushi sit up as she began to explain...

“I only fainted because...well anyway...I don’t want to be probed and prodded again! I even feel like smacking Jiji when she touches me! In fact, YOU are the only person I want even NEAR me let alone touching me! And that doctor makes me angry anyway!”

Arnav felt concerned now...”Angry? Khushi...” his heart clenched...”Did he hurt you? Did he say something?”

Khushi crossed her arms tightly and looked away...”...no...”

Moving closer to her, his voice was soft...“No? then...then why?”

Rolling her eyes, she whined as she spoke...”He said that my pressure is high! He said that I need to tell you about it! He thinks I'm a PRESSURE TO YOU!?!? He bosses me around, telling me to eat, and drink, and sleep! I already get that from EVERYONE here! And he actually said...’Your breasts are getting bigger too which show’s good colostrum production’...I mean, how DARE he!”

Arnav was literally biting his tongue to hold back laughter...

Her eyes widened...”You! YOU ARE LAUGHING!”

Trying desperately to sport a serious expression, he held her face in his hands...

“Khushi...He HAS to tell you how to look after yourself...’colostrum’ is part of ‘breastmilk’ that he says is in good production...and he didn’t mean that you caused high pressure on me! He meant that your...blood pressure...is...” his voice stopped.

Realization dawned on him...

“Calm...” he thought...”Stay calm...”

Khushi watched him carefully...

“Khushi...Did the doctor say that your ‘blood pressure’ is high?” he prayed silently that he wouldn’t hear what he was thinking...

Khushi nodded...”Yes, he said it’s high, that was the other day...it isn’t a big deal, when I fainted, it was low...so I’m sure we shouldn't be worried...”


Secretly now, Arnav was reprimanding himself for reading up on EVERYTHING to do with pregnancy...

He knew what high blood pressure meant...

Once Khushi had fallen asleep, he called the doctor...

“I would have told you the other day Mr. Raizada, but you were working in the other room and Mrs. Raizada told me not to bother you...and she was in such a mood where I dared not fight her...”

Arnav grinned...”But is there a risk of...”

“Not as yet...she’s coming up to 27 weeks, and I will come around every week to read her blood pressure...until then, I don’t think you should worry too much...”

Arnav nodded and hung up the phone.

Don’t worry too much...

He paced back and forth...



Don't worry too much...


"Yeah Right..."

…...................

Over the next few weeks, Khushi’s blood pressure was slightly higher than normal, but not in any danger region...

He had received no other contact from Shyam...

And life seemed to have calmed down...

In fact, the only thing that was driving him to exhaustion was his wife...

And her constant obsession with him...

All he had to do was enter the room and she would practically tear his clothes off...

Khushi entered their room and saw him watering his plants...

He sensed her standing behind him and quickly turned to look at her...”Hi beautiful...”

Khushi’s eyes narrowed...“I am incredibly turned on right now...”

Astonishment cut through him....“After 3 times this morning, you couldn’t possibly want more? You’re...You're just playing with me aren’t you...”

She walked towards him and gave him an open-mouthed, curl-your-toes, drop-dead, tongue-to-tongue kiss.

Then pulled away with a sly smile. “No. But I’ll be certain to play with you later.”

Then she sashayed out of the bedroom, leaving him with a hard-on and a confused look on his face.

“You are going to drive me CRAZY!” he poured the remainder of the water over his head...








3 comments:

  1. fab again cos it was funny and awesome, both at the same time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha aww this was a good update

    ReplyDelete
  3. He threw the water on his head LOL!!!!!
    Loved that...
    and im pretty sure you already know what i want to do with Shyam :P

    ReplyDelete