Thursday, September 6, 2012

FF : I Feel Everything Part 29




"I'm sorry..." she whispered...

Her words scalded his heart..."What...why are you saying that...you have absolutely nothing to be sorry for...not one bloody thing!"

Khushi's hand tightened in Arnav's until his fingers were tingling...

He looked deep into her eyes, worried for what she was about to say...

"I'm sorry that I didn't want you with me in the ambulance, in the hospital, in the emergency room where the doctor...when he...checked me..."

She shook her head once, and then again...

Her breathing was getting ragged from the memories...

Arnav wanted to stop this,  to tell her that she was safe now, that she was with him...but that wouldn't help her...

She needed to get this out...

"When I woke up...in that cold empty room..." her voice sounded strangled, as if she were forcing the words out..."I...my...my clothes were torn...and...and I had bruises on my..."

Her body began to tremble against his and Arnav held her tighter...

"He was over me...just touching me...he had a knife in his hands...that's how he tore my clothes...he had already touched my...my chest...and...and I..."

A sob caught in her throat and held...

"shhh...shhh..." Arnav wanted to yell, to kill Shyam, to tear at his skin and destroy something..."Shhh....he's not going to hurt you...never again...no one will...NO ONE..." he held her tight...

His eyes wandered to her bruised face and he kissed the dark bruise on her forehead...

Her bandaged wrists sent splinters into his heart...

Shaking her head, she whispered..."He...He touched me...his hand was ...his fingers were...inside me...I...I...I'm sorry...I'm-"

"SORRY!? Why are YOU sorry!? Khushi, I...God, I don't know if I can stop myself from vengance...YOU are perfect, you are beautiful!"

She began to struggle for breath...

Her words fell between them, dark and ugly in the air...hearing this ignited rage within him...something so violent that it slapped and challenged to seek vengeance...

"I...I tried to get away...I called for you in my head, and he knew that and only hurt me further..." a shudder ran through her, and through him at her words...

Her hand held fast to his...tears from her eyes wet his arm, tearing out his heart as surely as her words were, and there wasn't a damn thing he could do but be silent and listen...

He wanted to roar...

"The doctors..." she took a breath..."the doctors performed a rape kit, and...and told me that my body was in shock from 'aggrivated rape' ...rape from his...his...his hands...and that I was bruised and grazed inside..."

Arnav couldn't breathe.

"I felt stunned when he hit me...and squeezed me...I couldn't feel the pain straight away...it started out as throbbing...the pain came later..."

Arnav was numb.

Boiling hate, and rage shot through him...

God in heaven...

Her tears began to beat faster and harder...

Arnav gently held her, rubbing his hands up and down her back while her silent crying tore him apart...

She suddenly shoved against him..."I...I'm going to be sick..."

Staggering to her feet, she bolted to the bathroom...

Arnav stood...he heard her retching...

He knew there couldn't be anything in her stomach, she hadn't eaten anything...

Cursing, he hurried to the bathroom, wet a cloth and handed it to her...

But she didn't take it, she just laid her cheek on her arm...

Unable to take her pain, he gently lifted her and carried her back to the bed...

Gently, he wiped her face, and quickly handed her a glass of water...

Her eyes were wary as they met his...

How could he have let this happen...

He was never going to forgive himself for this...

Her hands shook as she tried to drink, and finally Arnav took hold of the glass and helped her...

After putting the glass back down, he lifted his hand and gently touching her face...

Khushi looked up at him...

His voice was soft...

His touch was gentle...

But his eyes...His eyes raged and stormed...

"Khushi...are you in pain now? From when we made love...? The truth..."
 
Her body shook and trembled...

The truth was, she had felt a great deal of pain, but the pleasure was  far more overpowering...

"Tell me...please..." he whispered again...

Her answer came quietly, almost as if she were fearful of his reaction..."...yes..."

Khushi felt him shift, and move closer to her...

His body was warm and hard against hers...

Touching her carefully, and holding her gently, he rocked her...keeping her close to his heart...

"I love you Khushi..."

The words squeezed her heart, every time she heard him say them...

Moving slightly, he crawled up into the bed, sitting with his back against the headboard...

He lifted her delicately and lay her between his legs, with her back against his chest ...

Pulling the covers up over them both, he said ..."Sleep now Khushi...I'm right here, not going anywhere..."

Her body began to tremble again..."I...I can't...I'm scared to...I feel him and-"

"Feel ME......" his feet moved under her ankles and slid out, making her legs spread open..."You won't think of anyone else but me..." he gently moved her arms so that they rested by her sides..."I won't let anything happen to you..." his hands moved over her breasts ..."So sleep..."

Craning her neck around slightly, their eyes locked..."Arnavji..."

With a heart beating hard and fast, he kissed her forehead and said..."I am in awe of your strength...your will...your courage...you are the bravest woman I know..."

Khushi merely stared, her eyes fogging  up...

"Shhh...Close your eyes..."

"No...I feel him when I sleep...I..."

"You won't tonight..." Arnav began to move his hands...over her breasts, down her arms, along her stomach..."I'm touching you...I'm holding you..."

Her eyelids began to droop...

"I'm touching you..." his one hand cupped her breast, as his other gently moved between her legs..."It's me...sleep sweetheart..."

Her eyes finally shut, but her heart was raced until she finally drifted to sleep...

Arnav didn't try to arouse her, his hands possessively roved over his territory, marking, and branding...

His thoughts were driving his motions...he recalled her saying that Shyam had touched her...that he had his fingers inside her...

Hate, and disgust boiled his blood...

As his fingers touched her intimately, he very carefully pushed his way inside her, making her take a deep breath in her sleep...

"You're mine Khushi...forever...shhhh..." his voice was whisper soft...

He touched and massaged every inch...

Wary of her sensitivity, his touch remained soft...

His fingertips smoothed over her inner walls, moving so deep that she began to sigh...

Deftly holding her nipple with his other hand, he rolled it between his fingers slowly...

For hours, he explored,  treasured and cherished her body...

Her sighs spurred him on...even though she slept, her senses responded to his touch...

The only noise she had made was a sigh, until she let out a sob of fear...

Arnav's mind shrieked with fury...

He was not going to allow any nightmare shadow her...

Shifting his weight every so slightly, he ran his hand away from her breast and pressed down firmly on her stomach...and with his other, he curled his fingers upwards and put substantial pressure on her g-spot...

Instantly, her body shot to life, even though she slept...

His hand on her stomach held her down securely as he continued to grind his fingers against her...

Her arms still hung at her sides, but her hands were now clenched into fists...

"Khushi...I love you...It's Arnav...It's me..." he whispered continuously into her ear...

Her channel began to gush with fluid as her hips tried to buck, but his hand held her down...

And he continued his ministrations...

That's when he heard it...
 
"...Arnavji...Arnavji..." she began to breath his name...

"That's right...I'm here...I'm right here..."

Her cries turned into moans...

Her body began to pulse, and Arnav felt her starting to vise around his hand...

Khushi's eyes sprung open and she flung one arm behind her, clinging to the back of Arnav's neck...

He could feel her climax coming on with a vengeance...

"Oh my GOD!"

With a shattering scream, her body gave it up...

She shook violently as her inner walls began to suck his fingers in deep...

Arnav held her down harder as he continued to draw every sensation from her...

Her body began to clamp down...clenching harder...contracting to the most severe orgasm he'd ever felt her experience...

He spoke to her as he held her down...assuring her she was safe...comforting her senses...encouraging her to fully let go...

Khushi's nails dug into the back of his neck as she could no longer control any part of her...

Arnav finally released the pressure and she collapsed against him, trembling,  murmuring his name...

Almost 20 minutes went by before her body finally stopped experiencing aftershocks...

That's when he heard her say..."You...You saved me..."

And she fell fast asleep...

Kissing the top of her head, Arnav said..."Yes...I saved you...and I always will..."

Wrapping his arms around her, he closed his eyes....









10 comments:

  1. wonderful.... i'm def in love with arnav.... khushi... she is a sweet heart....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my you have left me speechless.......shyma is such a vile person.....anywyas it was awsuuuum n thnx 4da pm dear........

    -kitzdoll-(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorably u expressed Arnav's emotions...
    Great update...
    Arshi94

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice update...but want 2 give u a suggestion...that....plz..arnav have 2 nt 2 call khushi as sweetheart....it takes my mind in other serial's direction...so plz....change sweetheart by "meri zindagi or my life or my khushi".
    don't be angry....sry.....
    but update is really so nice...."khushi scared" related all part was very well done n very nice to be write n feel....thanku

    ReplyDelete
  5. luved reading every bit of it buddy :)
    superb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautifully update awesome poor khushi she has suffered so much at the hands of snake poor asr he has to be strong for him what happened to akash asr needs to put a beat down on him loved the update loved how he was taking care of her awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  7. one question sarah plzz reply me did shyam rape her??????
    i am crying throughout for the poor souls arhi
    pllzzz say
    devishree-IF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi,

      no, Shyam did NOT rape her..."aggrivated rape" is a term when someone has 'almost' been raped...or if something 'other' is inserted...which did happen in her case...

      But no. He did not have sex with her.

      I just COULD NOT write that...I was considering it, but just couldn't do it...

      Delete
  8. A Speechless update!

    (tinsel)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww...He saved her...Beautiful update!

    Chicane

    ReplyDelete