Monday, December 24, 2012

FF : I Feel Everything Part 33



3 weeks eariler...




The prison cell was so bright that Payal had to squint as she entered...

Turning her head, she saw a row of jails, and in the farthest one, stood her husband.

Akash had sprung up from the tiny cot in the corner as soon as she entered.

Slowly, she walked towards him, followed closely by NK.

NK saw them both stare are each other, both hearts full of questions and heartbreak...

"Why...?" Payal breathed..."Why are you here Akash?"

Akash glanced in NK's direction...

"You tell her Jiju...Don't look at me..."
 
Payal twisted around..."YOU know why he is here? Nahneji why didn't you..."

"Payal. I am here because I helped Shyam escape from prison. I gave him the phone to contact Khushiji. Bhai found out, and he only just rescued Khushi in time..."

In disbelief, she shook her head..."No. No you didn't do this! Why can't you tell the police that you didn't do this!?"

NK gripped Payal's shoulders, "Please listen, it's the truth...He had a gun! He was threatening Nanav as well as Khushiji!"

"It's true Payal...I'm so sorry...Shyam threatened your family...said that if I didn't help him that..." Akash paused..."Bhai told me that it was all a meaningless threat to get to Khushiji, but I...I didn't know and..."

"And you sent my sister to her death Akash? My SISTER!? How could you!!"

Hearing the screams, two officers entered the jail..."Madam? Are you alright?"

NK nodded towards them and Payal took a deep breath...

"NK, take me away. I don't want to look at him right now."

Akash tried to reach for her through the bars but Payal shied away..."Payal! Please! I only did it to protect your family!"

Her steps froze, without turning, she bellowed..."And what is Khushi! A stranger!?"

Akash's next words horrified all..."She's only your adopted sister!"

All pain, hurt and betrayal fled from Payal's body...

She turned to her husband in the cell behind her..."I want nothing more to do with you. You disgust me."

And NK led Payal away...

She was silent in the car. 

NK attempted to talk, but what could he say?

All because of one evil man, so many relationships had been ruined...

NK walked quietly alongside Payal when they arrived back at the hospital...

"Payalji? You're back so soon! Did you find Akash...?"

Payal's blank eyes lifted to Anjali..."No...I found some one who looks like Akash..."


...............


Anjali was settling into motherhood well...

Her little girl was a joy and a burden...

But finally, Anjali's happiness was fulfilled.

She was exhausted, but completely in love with her baby.

"would you like me to put her down for a sleep now?"

Anjali smiled..."would you Nani? thank you, that would help me so very much..."

That second, the front door opened at Arnav and Khushi entered...

"They are home early aren't they?" Nani whispered...

"No Nani, her appointment was rescheduled for earlier..."

Nani looked over to Anjali with tears..."She is getting stronger...isn't she? It is breaking my heart seeing Khushi bitiya like this..."

Anjali hugged Nani saying..."Yes, this is Khushij...She is getting stronger every day, and Chote is with her, his support is solid as a rock..."

"Di?" 

Anjali turned to see Arnav, "Chote...Khushiji..."

"Hi Di...How is baby Ruwi?"

Anjali rushed towards Khushi, embracing her tight..."She is fine, and so are you! You both are angels! Khushiji...I am here for you...anytime...to talk, to cry, to laugh...anything...Please know that..."

Khushi smiled..."Thankyou Di..."

The baby began to cry..."I'll take her upstairs, why don't you both have tea and maybe watch a movie?" Nani smiled...

Arnav quickly opened his briefcase and pulled out "Mujhse Shaadi Karogi"....

Khushi smiled and made a move to hug Arnav, but stopped before she could go through with it...

It pained Arnav deeply that she was still so guarded...

So he stepped towards her, and gently held her in his arms..."I love you Khushi..."

Anjali stood close behind Khushi, and locked eyes with her brother...

They could read each other's sadness, and knew that there was still a lot of recovering to come...



.........................



Khushi's dreams were confusing and muddled...

She couldn't understand anything that was happening...

When consciousness stunned her to awake, she saw that it was still nighttime...

Her dream felt like it was hours long, and yet she had only been sleeping for 15 minutes...

Arnav was close beside her and she felt slight relief...

As her eyes slid closed once more, she began to hear remnants of the past few weeks...



Arnav's heartless..."Let me go..."

The loud buzzing of the taser that struck her body...

Squishing sounds of the damp floor when she awoke in the dark building...

Shyam's laugh as his hands violated her body...

Ambulance Sirens...

Glass breaking...

Payal's words on returning home from Akash..."I am fine Khushi...I am fine Khushi...I am fine Khushi..."

Anjali's carefully thought out words..."Khushiji...I am here for you...anytime...to talk, to cry, to laugh...anything..."

The cries of the new innocent life in their house...Baby Ruwanthi...

And the dealbreaking..."Trust me..." from her husband...that she was trying so desperately to believe...



Pulling at her own hair, Khushi got up out of bed and paced aimlessly around the room...

She held her sobs back once she saw her husband's sleeping face...

Smiling sadly, she ventured nearer to his side..."I am sorry that you feel so much guilt...what happened was not your fault Arnavji..."

Tears began to stab at her eyes...

Khushi turned away before she broke down...

Wind began to howl outside and she found herself stepping towards the poolside doors...

"Even the barraging breezes feel my pain..."

Stepping out carefully, she stood in the path of the gusting wind...

"Can this take my pain away? God I just want to pain to go..."

As the wind became stronger, she was blown slightly back and she quickly decided to sit...

And as her hair danced in the air, her eyelashes dropped and brushed her cheeks as she fell asleep...


..........



Arnav rolled to his side letting his hand wander to Khushi's side of the bed...

In an instant, his eyes opened...

She was gone...

He sat up fast and looked around haphazardly... 

Almost ready to scream out her name, he jumped to his feet...

That's when he saw her.

His pulse raced even as his heart plummeted...

Tears filled his eyes...

She was curled up in a ball, outside near the pool.

He sucked in a long breath and held it until his heart stopped pounding.

Quietly approaching her, he saw that she was fast asleep...

"Why...why are you out here jaan?..." he cried inwardly...

He berated himself tortuously at how he once restricted her to sleep outside... 

Still deeply asleep, she gave no resistance when he lifted her.

He pulled her soft body against his, breathing her scent into his lungs.

"I will break away those strongholds that are keeping you in fear Khushi...slowly, surely...I will do it..."

He carried her to their bed, but didn't want to release her...

His own emotions so strong that he feared if he let go, he would collapse...

"Never in my wildest fantasies could I have imagined a woman so perfect for me in every way.   I love you with all that I am Khushi.   I promise you that we will be happy...YOU will overcome this..."



.....................



As Khushi awoke, she felt enveloped in a cocoon of warmth...

In all her life, she had never woken with such a sense of protection...

The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was Arnav gazing down at her... “Good morning,” he said and raised her hand from his chest to kiss her palm.

"Goodmorning..." he whispered once more...

Khushi looked around briefly...

She was in his arms...

On the couch...

"How?..." she thought as her questioning eyes rose to his...

"You were outside...I brought you in..." his gaze turned dark..."I couldn't let go..."

They were of one mind as they stared at each other...

Their relationship had a depth of passion neither of them thought possible.

More than sexual, their bond was one of deep emotion and understanding.

"I don't want you to let go..." she said unconsciously...

Arnav smiled...“I can’t get enough of you, Khushi. I don’t know that I ever will.”

Her smile diminished...."I...I..." 

Leaning forwards, he pressed a kiss to her forehead..."Khushi, You give without reservation and ask for nothing in return. And I find myself wanting to do the same. Khushi, I want to give you the world. Make every day something special for you. Give back what you bring to my life.”

Khushi felt tears sliding down her cheeks as she questioned..."What do I bring Arnavji...other than more hardship and..."

Arnav stopped her sentence by tightly pulling her against him...

He stood up and laid her down on the bed...

His quick actions took her by surprise and she wrapped her arms around his neck, holding on...

As he came over her, he said...“Love. Love is what you bring to my life! I feel your love, Khushi! Like a tangible force that surrounds me, keeping the demons at bay, protecting me, allowing me to breathe and feel whole. You inspire me, Khushi. Like my own guardian angel and divine muse!"

Khushi blinked up at him...

Eyes wide and wondering...

Arnav stared at her lips, feeling the magnetic pull...

Slowly, he leaned forwards, his mouth softly touching hers, his breathing ragged as he tasted her lips...

A soft sigh left her throat and that sound ignited him...

He pressed into her, his mouth demanding hers...

Khushi moaned as his body imprisoned her...

With a deep groan, his arms swallowed her up, pulling her small body against his, even as he tried to get closer to her...











16 comments:

  1. nice update showing khushi's turmoil but pls update fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartbreaking n yet touching....their turmoil brought tears to my eyes as i read them...sad for payal...how her worls crumbled hearing such frm akash...poor gupta sisters...arnav is not giving up n tat feels like balm knowing kushi will slowly but surely heal...

    Excellent work dearie...sniff...snifff....e dialogues r so touchg...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope khushi quickly gets out of trauma. akash is disgustng

    ReplyDelete
  4. very realistically depicted... the pain, the guilt, the wish for thing to be normal... loved payal's reaction to akash's implication that khushi was an outsider and so not worth saving... what a downfall... arnav's never say die attitude is what will help khushi heal... his love and every effort to prove that he is to be trusted will go a long way in helping khushi recover... anjali's support must be a balm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been waiting for ur update. I thought you left!
    Gret update. I am relieved to see them making progress. Akash... I have no words for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! you went back to it!! I'm so glad that I check your blog before i bother opening my work!! love love love the way payal treated akash!! Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved d update
    Thanx for pm
    --MISHTEE--

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the update. The way you showed Khushi's turmoil was brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. superb dear:)

    mandy15

    ReplyDelete
  10. superb updt

    luv it

    updt soon

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  11. akash is really disgusting how can he think because they did not share blood they weren't family awesome update poor khushi still trapped in her mind of pain awesome thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor payal..akash is such a looser..
    arniepervaiz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome update just loving the arnav and kushi scenes moment they r simply amazing
    n its horrible what she went throught j...
    Loved it
    barul lover

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved it. Can't believe Akash said that. Arnav and Khushi have a beautiful bond.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the bond between arnav and khushi....really amazing storyline
    -multifaceted

    ReplyDelete