Friday, January 11, 2013

FF : I Feel Everything Part 35





A shrill ringing broke into Arnav's thoughts...

He stared at his phone...

Police Station.

A chill swept through him...
 
"I swear, if he has gotten out, I will find him and tear him to pieces..."

Furiously, he answered..."Hello?"

"Mr. Raizada? We are calling to say that Mr. Jha..."

Clamouring to his feet, his voice was almost a roar..."Tell me he hasn't escaped! If he has, so help me GOD I will sue you all! No, first I'll destroy you, THEN sue you!"

"Stop. Stop screaming and listen. He has NOT escaped. We are still heavily embarassed about the previous break. So please listen. Our teams swiped the place where you found your wife, and what was a 25 year jail sentence has now been lengthened. Forensics have blood samples that match your wife and Mr. Jha..."

"Don't...don't mention their names together please..."

Clearing his throat, the man continued..."Ofcourse Sir...I need to ask you to come to the station and confirm the identities on some video surveillance that we were able to procure. The fool obviously wanted to be caught. We believe the footage to be of your wife and...of that day, and with your testimony he will get life imprisonment."

"Definitely. I will be there. When? Now? I'll come now and get this settled.."

"You may come whenever suits. We would appreciate you BOTH to come."

"No."

"Sir, with HER testimony, he will be in solitary for life."

"I don't give a damn. My wife is NOT going to that jail, and she is NOT going to see that hell she went through again. Do you have any fucking idea how long it has taken for her to start to trust me again?! No. That is final."

"...Alright. Alright, fine. His life sentence will be enough."

"I will be there within an hour."

When the call ended, Arnav felt empowered...

"You will never be free again, Bastard..." he growled as he picked up his keys and stormed out...


..........


As Arnav drove towards the station, he thought back to when he left his house...

"Chote? Where are you going?"

Arnav stopped short in front of his sister...

"Chote?"

He looked behind Anjali towards Khushi...

She sat quietly with Payal as they played with the baby...

"Di...I have to go out..." he paused, not knowing if he should tell her about Shyam..."I have to finalize something...can you please make sure Khushi stays with you and keep her calm, and make sure she doesn't worry and..."

"chote...!" Anjali gripped his shoulder..."Calm down...you KNOW that Payalji and I will take care of her...She'll be fine..."

His eyes remained on Khushi as he replied..."Thankyou...I failed her Di..."

Briefly hugging him, Anjali gave him a squeeze..."Chote, Khushiji loves you...She doesn't blame you...nobody does...We know who's to blame here..."

His eyes darted back to Anjali..."Yes...He did this..."

Seething with disdain, he spun around and left...

Now that he had arrived at the station, more than anything, he wanted to get this over and done with as soon as he could...

He wanted his life back.

He wanted his Khushi back.

"Mr. Raizada...thankyou for coming in."

"Thankyou for finalizing all of this. I don't entirely blame the police department, as my brother played a strong hand in this...but anything you can do to keep that asshole away for life is extremely reassuring."

"We also want that...so please come this way..."

Arnav sat in a darkened office with the detective...

He was unaware that in the next few minutes, his heart would be surging with agony as he witnessed Khushi's trauma first hand...



..........



The tape began to play.

"Ok, just give it a minute and as soon as you are sure of the identities, then we can file the crimes and you are free to go..."

Arnav nodded.

Waiting.

The room was dark.

It had clearly been an office once, but due to the eviction, the place was a wreck.

Pulled up carpet, Concrete floors...

Disgusting.

He started to feel uneasy.

The uneasiness suddenly multiplied when he heard footsteps echoing from the video's hall.

Sitting forward in his seat, he felt his heart stop as Shyam walked into view...carrying his unconscious wife...

The police sergeant put a hand on Arnav's shoulder encouraging him to try and remain calm...

Arnav sat back, but felt his whole body seize up...

His jaw dropped open and tears clouded his eyes as he watched the sick man, who he once called jijaji, violate his wife.

Shyam basically dropped her onto the cold floor, the sound of her small body hitting the ground battered his heart.

Arnav's hands were clenched so tight that his short fingernails began to dig into his palms...

He felt his breathing stop when Shyam raised a knife to Khushi's chest...

The Sergeant tried to get Arnav's attention, but Arnav was too far gone.

Shyam knifed through Khushi's clothes and bared her chest...

He twisted and touched her...


"No...no...no..." the words came out unconsciously...

Shyam was touching her so roughly that had she not been unconscious, she would have screamed out in pain...

Finally having enough of his one action, he moved aside to make a call...

A call to Akash.

"Yes, I have her. Don't worry. I won't kill her. I want Arnav to watch...How will he watch? ..." Shyam laughed..."I have a plan..."

As soon as  Shyam disconnected the call, he stepped back and looked directly into the camera...

Arnav stood up, his body roaring with rage.

"He did this...HE set up the cameras..."


"Yes Mr. Raizada. Since you know it is Mr. Jha, I feel it would be best if you stopped watching now..."


But Arnav heard only once thing...


Khushi had woken up in the video...

With a heart that shattered piece by piece, he watched Khushi scream with pain, and get hauled against the jagged wall...

He could hear her calling for him...calling for him to save her...

His eyes were focused on hers...

Terror, Fear, Fright, Horror, Pain...

Terror at Shyam approaching her.

Fear at what he would do.

Fright at his hands holding her.

Horror at the realization that she couldn't stop him...

And pain...pain as his hands assulted her...

She howled out his name, begging and screaming for him to save her...

"she...she needed me...SHE NEEDED ME!"

His gut nearly erupted as he watched her terrorized face...

His rage became unfathomable as he caught sight of Shyam's hands abusing her, entering her sex, pulling at her...


"Fuck! Shit! God no!!!"


"Sir..." The policeman could see how alive Arnav's fury was...


And finally, he heard Khushi's debilitating pained scream right before she was thrown to the floor...


She screamed for him again as Shyam slapped her hard...

Arnav flinched, his own face now drenched with tears...

His stomach threatened to erupt when he heard her voice become gurgled with pain...

Unable to bear anymore...

Unable to control his heart...

Unable to suppress his fury and anguish, he lunged forwards violently pushing the tv to the floor, smashing the screen...

"I"ll KILL HIM!!! I will KILL him for doing this!!!"


The Constable quickly tried to restrain Arnav...


"NO! I need to avenge her! I need to! How could he do this! HOW!?"


"Backup! I need help in here!" The policeman called out...





.........




It was done.

Shyam was condemned to prison for life.

Arnav, drained of all energy, sat in the station nearly at the point of insanity.

"THAT happened to her...I ...I ...how could he...how could I let this happen..."


The police physiologist sat with him..."Your reaction is justified, and I know you have been seeing the hospital councellor with you wife, and that is the healthiest thing you could do together...I know this will take time...but-"


"Time? How could...She...she..." Arnav wanted to disappear into the air, his shame setting an all time high..."...she lets me make love to her..."


"I don't doubt that...with the depth of the love I see just from YOU, I have no doubt that you will both recover from this..."


"How...how can she let me touch her after...after THAT...I saw what happened...I fucking SAW! and I couldn't do anything! Fuck it to hell!"


"Mr. Raizada. The man is away for the rest of his life. YOUR wife, is with YOU...for the rest of your life...you have every second of every day to prove to her that she is the jewel of your heart...and I know you will do it..."

Arnav's heart surged with need to be near her..."...I need to get back home...I don't want her to worry..."

The man stood up, "Ofcourse, I'm here if you want or need to talk..."


Arnav nodded, "Thankyou...th...thankyou..."


He walked back to his car and drove home...


His entire journey was a blur...

The second he arrived back, he sat still and silently in the drivers seat.

His heart was so broken that he broke down and cried bitterly.

Her eyes...

"...she was so scared..."

He could hardly breathe...

"...she was calling for me...she needed me..."

He clutched his chest...

"My GOD! What the HELL! WHY! My God!"

Beating the dashboard with his fists, he wept for her...

When his tears finally stopped, and his heart slowed to a normal pace, he rested his forehead to the steering wheel...

His mind flashed to all the moments since he'd brought her back home...

"How has she let me back into her life?...Why did she let me stop her from leaving me?...Why? Why would she do that? How does she have the strength...? or is she so frightened of me that she thinks I would...?...would hurt her?..."

He heard 3 soft knocks on the passenger side window and looked up, unaffected.

Nk stood outside...

He instantly saw Arnav's washed out expression...

Arnav slowly exited from the car as NK walked around...

"Nanaav? Are you...are you okay?"

Resting back against the door of the car, he quickly asked..."Is Khushi ok? Was she worried?"

Nk came closer..."She's fine Nanaav, she isn't aware that you left yet...Di has her completely involved with 'sterilising' everything, and Khushiji is very eager to help her..."

Arnav nodded..."Okay...okay..."

"Nanav?..."

Nk waited.

Arnav finally stepped forwards and hugged NK tight...

Nk embraced him back..."Nanav? What has happened? Are YOU alright?"

"I saw it...I saw it happen... the police had a video. The police wanted me to identify who was in a surveillance tape and...and I saw everything...I saw what he did..."

NK breathed out harshly..."Oh God...No...Nanav...Khushiji is strong...she's overcoming all of this as we speak!"

Pushing away Arnav felt like howling..."Strong? I just saw that Fucking asshole assault my wife! ASSAULT! I could do nothing but sit and watch! I could do NOTHING to stop it! How can a person be strong after this!? HOW!?"

Nk could see the humiliation and pain in his brothers face...

Roughly grabbing his arm, Nk made Arnav face him...

"She knew you were coming for her Nanav...She knew you would be here for her after all of this...! That's why! Her heart wants you, more than anything! And she won't let anything break her down! She doesn't want to lose you!"

Arnav scoffed..."Lose ME!? Like HELL! She'll NEVER lose me! She would never...ever...She is part of me...there's no physical way that I could ever let her go..."

NK tightened his grip on his arm..."And despite the trauma...despite what her fear may tell her...she KNOWS that..."

Slumping back against the car, his gaze fell..."I'm sorry Nk. I'm sorry that I gave you a hard time when you arrived...I can't thank you enough for being such a good friend to Khushi..."

"Nanav...You and her are my family..."

Arnav nodded..."Thankyou..."

"Look, Nanav, I have to head out for a while, I have a friend from Australia coming here for one night, so I'll see you later...ok?"

"okay...okay..."

NK smiled, "Go in...see her...see that she is fine..."

Now that NK had left, he stood out front of his house.

Feeling no more than 2 inches tall, he began to ascend the stairs.

As he quietly entered, he instantly heard her voice coming from the loungeroom...

"I have prepared all the bottles, all the toys, all the teething rings, and all the pacifiers...all clean and sterilized..."

"Thankyou so much Khushiji...There's just so much to do..." Anjali said through a yawn...

"It's fine...I wanted to help...I...I might go to my room now and see..."

Payal quickly interrupted..."Uh Khushi...Uh...can you..."

Arnav shut the front door firmly, letting everyone know he had returned.

Khushi was the first to turn around...

"Arnavji?..."

He felt tears prick his eyes at the way she said his name...

Approaching her carefully, he stayed quiet as he gently gathered her close in his arms...

Her body was still stiff, but she didn't refuse his touch...

"Where...? You went out?" she asked quietly...

"I......I...Yes, I had to finalize something..."

His hand slowly slid up behind her head and cradled her against him...

Anjali glanced over, and she could see her brother hiding behind pain.

She'd seen him do this all his life...

Payal helped Anjali carry all the baby goods up the stairs and soon Arnav and Khushi were by themselves...

She moved back and gave him a nervous smile..."I helped Di with ..."

Arnav moved in and pressed his lips to Khushi's...

The kiss was gentle and lasted but a moment...

"You helped Di? I'm not surprised...You're an angel Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada..."

Khushi smiled and made a move to snuggle into him, but stopped before she could go through with it...

His heart lurched..."Khushi...I'm yours...I am all yours...please...touch me, put your arms around me...I need to feel you against me right now..."

Praying she would hold him, he waited...

Eventually, her small arms wrapped around him and he felt her warm body press to his...

Tears dropped silently from his eyes as he carefully draped his arm around her waist, and lowered them both to sit...

She nestled into his shoulder as his presence encompassed her...

"Arnavji...are you ok?"

He held her tighter..."I am...I have you...as long as I have you, I have happiness..."



.................




Baby Ruwi screamed and cried through the entire dinner...

Payal, and Khushi and Nani took turns walking around with her trying to calm her...

"It's colic..." Anjali explained to Arnav..."She has bubbles in her tummy and it get sore for her..."

"Did you want me to call in a doctor? Or maybe..."

"No Chote, it's really okay. It happens with almost every baby...She'll be okay in a day or so..."

Arnav watched as Khushi reseated herself beside him...

She looked so tired...

"Khushi?..."

When she looked up at him, he saw clearly how exhausted she was...

"Khushi has done a LOT for me today...and Chote, before you start to yell at me, I did tell her to slow down, but she wouldn't listen...you know how stubborn your wife can be..."

"Don't worry Chote, I have told Anjali that I will help her tonight if she needs...Khushi bitiya, you are to rest. Understand?"

"There is no arguing this Khushi..." Arnav said carefully...

Khushi  merely nodded...



.........




After a tedious meal, Khushi and Arnav finally entered their room...

She yawned for the 10th time and Arnav finally called her on it..."I can't believe that you did so much today Khushi...I told you to take things easy..."

Sitting down with a thump on the bed, Khushi yawned again..."I....I wannntteed to helppp. It...it takes my mind off...off things...and...and..."

Arnav knelt down in front of her..."Khushi..." he paused...not wanting any memories to resurface..."Let's get ready for bed..."

When Khushi finally came out of the bathroom, she saw Arnav waiting on the bed for her...

Again, nerves began to overcome her...

"Khushi, you need rest jaan...come on..." he said offering her a smile...

That made her feel more at ease and she walked towards the bed...

He pulled back the soft sheets and lifted them over her once she stepped in...

His body was aching for her, but tonight, he was not going to do anything about it...

Utter humiliation was still roaring on the surface of his heart...

She laid down and stared into his eyes...

"I love you Khushi...more than anything..."
 
For the first time that day, Khushi felt tears well up in her eyes...

At that moment, he felt peaceful with him...

A feeling that she was positive would never return...

Shifting closer, Arnav's heart beckoned to her...

Rolling towards her, he opened his arms, inviting her in... 

She took a deep breath and slept close to her husband...

"Sleep well sweetheart...I won't let you go..."

"I love you...." She whispered...

He loved her.

Love.

Was that word even enough?

His heart was ready to explode with the intensity of his feelings...

"Rest now Jaan...because tomorrow, I will be showing my love to you...in every way possible..."



.............................





Arnav woke up.


And the drive to make love to Khushi was already slamming down hard in his heart.


Sitting up, his mind already decided, he slowly pulled the sheet off her body and gently moved downwards...


Prying her underwear gently away, he parted her legs...


All the while...she slept...


"As the sun comes up, so will your smile...I will devote myself to your pleasure...and though I seem dominant, it is YOU who has made me your slave...a slave to your happiness, your pleasure..." his eyes lowered..."Your body..."


Leaning forwards, his warm fingers spread her labia, bearing a pink moist centre...


"Today, you will wake up to pleasure..."


And he began to press openmouthed kisses all over her core, slowly incorporating his tongue, letting it dart inside her, over her clitoris, over her tissues ...massaging ...tasting...


Her breathing began to speed up and Arnav instantly noticed...


"Mmmmm...." he growled..."Wake up when you're ready my love...I'm in no hurry..."


His tongue swooped upwards, sliding her thick cream over her clitoris...

Oh my God, she is delicious...I want her pleasure...ALL of it...

Khushi took a deep breath and as she did, Arnav pushed his tongue into her core...

She woke just as dawn was shedding light through the poolside doors..

Instantly she felt Arnav...

His tongue slowly lapping at her core...her body already in a humming state of arousal...

"O...ohhh..." was all she could say, as she arched her hips...

She tried to tighten her thighs only to be blocked by his broad shoulders...

"Goodmorning...my wife..." he murmured against her flesh and returned to tasting every slick inch of her...

Fully waking, she started to feel self conscious..."Ar...Arnavji...what...Arnav... oh...ohh...why...what..."

Her voice muted as she felt him thrust his tongue inside her scraping it on her sensitive walls, his firm hands holding her open, holding her close...

Heat shot through her, nerves firing and electricity crackling through her veins...

She could already feel the insisting throb of need pounding harder at every pulse point.

Khushi now ached to have him inside her.

"Arn...Arnav...Oh...oh...I wasn't...I..."

"You weren't prepared...I know...but how does it feel..." he sucked her clitoris into his mouth to accentuate his point..."to wake up to this?"


She wanted to beg that he stop teasing her...

Sensing her frustration, Arnav moved up her body and positioned himself at her entrance...

Almost crying with relief, she had but a moment to breathe before he lifted her pelvis with his hands, took a deep breath and slid deep into her body...

Arnav had a firm grip on her hips, holding her still for a long, excruciating moment, his body shaking where it joined hers.

Then he began to withdraw, slowly, the whole movement an intimate caress.

Seeing her expression only proved how drugged on arousal she already was...

He pressed forward again, repeating that motion.

A warm flush spread fire across her body.

"You are...divine..."

Involuntarily, she began to meet his thrusts, pumping against him.

Her movements grew faster and faster.

The wave was coming, drawing strength, building in intensity.

He slid his arm under her waist, arching her back making his concrete length spear mind-numbingly deep inside her...

Khushi couldn't manage to make a sound...

Arnav's eyes stared ardently into hers..."I'm here...Don't stop...Keep coming...You're mine Khushi..."

Harsh, swift intakes of breath screeched out as her inner muscles acutely contracted, tightening around his iron erection.

Tightening his arm around her back, he thrust fully inside her and held himself completely still, as her sheath spasmed firmly and continuously...cumming over and over as her eyes rolled back...

Whimpering, Khushi couldn't gather her thoughts, couldn't bring herself to even scream...

Arnav's one  arm imprisoned her back, and the other held his body over her...

She was out of control...

Her trembling and shaking made it harder to hold back his own climax...

Once she finally heaved in a long breath, he pulled out and slammed back inside her..."MORE!"

Instantly Khushi climaxed again, her muscles violently compressing  around his body...

He continued to pump against her pulsing muscles, pulling at her, sending her already over sensitized womb into multiple orgasms that had her shuddering...

"Let me hear you... Let me hear you sweetheart!"

And her involuntary scream finally echoed in the room...

With one final thrust, his own release came.

He grunted as he drained himself into her with hot sluicing jets...

Keeping his body deep in hers, he used the last of his strength to hang onto her...

She vibrated and shook...

Her shrill keening breaths assuring his own heart that they could make it through anything as long as they had each other...

Arnav began to slowly withdraw his body from hers, only to feel her nether muscles clamp down hard once again...

He stared at her face...

Flushed, unaware, completely lost...

He slowly pushed his swelling erection back inside her as he felt himself  harden once again...

Arnav growled...

Her fluttering muscles were working hard...

Her body was overwrought with shakes and tremors...

As he penetrated her slowly, her orgasm became prolonged...

"I'm not stopping...You're safe...You're in MY arms...I am inside you, deep inside you..."

Her limbs dropped to the bed in exhaustion as he continued to purge strong pleasure from her  body...

Arnav held firmly to her waist, leaning in closer to whisper against her lips... "I love you ...Khushi, I love you..."

He was still slowly and gently thrusting inside her as her earth shattering climax began to subside...

Never had he seen such a sight...

Her body was literally at his will...

She lay limp under him...lips trembling...breathing ragged...soft moans coming from her throat...

Arnav still gently moved in and out...

Gentle thrusts that kept her body in a continued heightened state...

Trying desperately, she tried to open her eyes...

But it was no use...every ounce of her strength was gone...

She felt completely whole...welded to her husband in a way that was surely not possible, yet happening right before her...

Tears formed in her eyes and began to drip from the sides...

Arnav saw them the second they fell to the pillow beneath her, their sound almost as loud as his heartbeat...

"You can cry Khushi...but I am the one who will be with you when you do...I will be the one to stop these tears...I will be the one to bring the smile back to your face...I will be the one to make you remember love..."

And that being said, he arched her back once more, pulled her body closer, and slammed back deep inside her...

As though struck by fire, her eyes popped open as she sucked in a harsh long breath...

Trying to escape slightly, she twisted, attempting to free her back...

But Arnav clung to her desperately..."No Khushi...again..."

Moaning loudly, she shook her head, rasping..."No...Arnavji please...I can't...No...Not...oh...my God...Arnavji...oh....again...please! PLEASE! I NEED!"

"I won't stop Khushi! I WON'T! I won't stop until you have lost every last shred of your fear...I won't stop until your body is shaking for hours...I won't stop until the whole damn neighbourhood knows my name!"

Feeling primal, he surged with power as he speared into her body continuously...

Her screams were becoming hoarse as she cried out...."Arnavji...Arnavji!! Oh my God!!! Oh...My...AHHHH!!!!!!"

And with one final thunderous pump, he pushed deep inside her as they brutally climaxed together ...

Arnav couldn't hold back his own groan as he felt a painfully sharp buzz of electricity jolt through his lower back and up into his groin...

His orgasm shot violently into her convulsing body...

Khushi's entire body, mind, and nervous system lost control...

Her orgasm was so complete that it encompassed her fully...

Unable to stop it, her frame shook, her screams became broken, and her sheath shot forth her orgasm...

Arnav rested his body weight into her to hold her down as she rode out the inexplicable wave of intensity...

He felt her channel gush with fluid as her center squirted forth her desire...

Whispering her name against her face, he held her throbbing, contorting body down with his own...

"Khushi...I'm here...Your husband is here...I am not letting you go...Come...let every sensation come...I'm holding you...I'm not letting you go damn it...never ever letting you go...with me... you're with me..."

He stayed buried inside her until every last shudder had been wrung from her...

Arnav softly kissed her neck, around her chest, and back up to her face...

As he gently pressed his mouth to hers, he saw she had fallen fast asleep...

Smiling, he ran his hand over her head, smoothing her damp hair aside..."Beautiful...so damn beautiful..."

He remained inside her as his eyes roamed her face...

Bruises and scrapes had faded and were now replaced with flushed cheeks and tattered hair...

"I'm sorry I didn't get to you sooner...I'm so damn sorry...I truly don't think I can ever forgive myself...my beautiful Khushi..."

Beginning to withdraw, he felt tiny contractions try to hold him inside and his eyes darted back to her face as she gasped softly...

Holding her body closer, he rolled to one side..."Shhhh....shhhhh jaan..."










14 comments:

  1. God I hate that bastard....good that he is sentenced to life imprisonment....
    He should have a slow n painfull death...bloody scumbag....
    Once again loved how u expressed love...
    Love can erase all wounds ....thank u for enhancing this concept in each of your writing....

    With love,
    Arshi94(SONA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply horrendous what shyam did to her... thank god khushi's strength and arnav's love are there to help heal her soul... can understand arnav's sense of helplessness and humiliation on coming face to face with how greatly he had let her down... a very moving update

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate Shyam. How horrible. It broke Arnav's heart after he saw what happened. He will always support her. Glad he is there for her.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. god,,hate shyam
    khushi is strongg though
    and they will make iit=]

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome updt

    updt soon

    hate shyam what he did with khushi . arnav luv and care will help her to forget that horrible memories

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how arnav will be there for khushi
    india094-if

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome work as usual...u r brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  8. so happy that shyam is punished... khushi has gone through a lot... gud that arnav is helping her heal

    ReplyDelete
  9. great update loved it so emotional, arnav really knows how to sooth her pain
    thanks for the pm (IF User laksh65)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautifully written -Sniggy24

    ReplyDelete
  11. i bet every one in the neighborhood knows his name now..hehehe..
    i still hate that rat bastard shyam..
    glad that khushi is recovering the horror..
    nice update hon

    ReplyDelete
  12. gtreat job
    ~UDAYMANYATA07~

    ReplyDelete