Thursday, January 17, 2013

SS : Plane and Simple Part 1





Imprisoned by arms of steel, Khushi felt alarm and excitement...

As she looked down, a sharp light momentarily blinded her...

Blinking, she stared harder...

A Wedding Ring.

Her Husband's wedding ring...

Khushi went still.

"Finally figured it out sweetheart?"

Khushi began to squirm, only to be twisted around into a scorching kiss...

She was taken by surprise as Arnav's mouth slammed onto hers...

The kiss exploded, his tongue tracing the line of her mouth, forcing her lips apart, sweeping inside to find her own small tongue and wrapping his around it, sucking it into his mouth.

Her head reeled and pulses that were thudding with anger only moments ago, were now dripping with  desire...

No other man had ever been able to break through her defenses with such power, such demand and hunger, and that alone stoked her response.

As he seduced her mouth with mastery, her body began to relax...

He moved back  and leaned against the door, cradling her in his arms...

Her hands were resting on his chest, no longer pushing, no longer straining...

"I'm sorry you thought I had left you here alone..." he whispered gently across her lips...

"What?"

Arnav saw her brows wrinkle up and he smiled...

"I love how I can still totally disarm you Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada..."

Her eyes snapped open...

With one adrenaline-filled push, she escaped from his embrace and stepped backwards...

Moving so rapidly after his kiss sent her head spinning, and not 2 seconds later, she was stumbling back, nearly falling...

Arnav's arms were around her instantly and as he held her, suspended between himself and the floor, he questioned her...

"I said that I was sorry Khushi...Why won't you hear me out!"

Trying to focus, her voice became a growl..."YOU...you..." she blinked a few times..."I thought you ditched me...I thought..."

"Stop thinking for a moment...I know it was mean of me...but you...You have been tricking and pranking me ALL damn week! I know I've been grumpy and short tempered recently..."

Khushi scoffed..."You are ALWAYS like that, but even moreso with ME! WHY!"

"THIS IS WHY!"

His mouth came down on hers in a bruising kiss, his tongue like a flame branding her.

He tasted her tongue, her teeth, the sensitive inner side of her lips.

Finally, he eased his grip and lifted her to stand, leaning against him...his eyes raking over her.

"I know that Araav has been taking up your time, and I understand that...but then you also help Di, and Nani...and even Mami gets more time with you than I do..."

He sighed..."...and whenever we WERE together, we would fight...and I know that's not your fault, so you become 'pagal' Khushi, and come up with ridiculous plans and tricks...I planned this because I wanted time alone with you..."

Although her lips parted, she couldn't speak...

"Our relationship is a living thing in my life Khushi...I can't survive with just work and family Khushi...I need you...you're my life..."

"But...but you've always had me Arnavji..."
 
Arnav smiled..."I don't mean just kissing you..." he saw her blush and continued..."Or making love to you...which are both exquisite...I just want to spend some time with you..."

"In a plane?"

They both began to laugh...

"well," he began..."Where else can I take you where NO ONE else is?"

Trailing her hands up and over his shoulders, she pulled him closer..."How long is our flight...?"

A devious grin crept over his face, "Long enough..."

"Enough for what?"

Her questions were exciting him...

"Enough for what I have planned..."

Khushi withdrew and looked around...

"First..." he creaked his neck slightly..."I have a...a...a Salman Khan movie..."

Khushi's face lit up..."Really!?"

Rolling his eyes, he nodded as she flew back into his arms...

"And I have lunch prepared..."

Khushi's eyes pressed closed..."You'd do all this just for me?"
 
"I AM doing all this just for you..."

She moved back and smiled as their eyes spoke hidden messages of their hearts...

"What's first..."

He lifted her into his arms and carried her to the couch, sitting closely beside her... “First..." his hands cupped her face..."... first I have to do this.”

His kiss shot fire through her, silencing any questions...

As he kissed her, the beginning music of Dabangg began to play...

Overcome with excitement, Khushi pulled away from Arnav and was instantly whisked away into the storyline...

Arnav was left staring at her, half furious and half enthralled...

"Khushi..." his voice was low and gravelly...

"Yes?" her eyes never once left the screen...

"look at me..."

"Mmm?" she still didn't look away from the movie...

Grabbing her fast, he roughly pulled her against him...

Eyes now fixed firmly on her husband, Khushi stared long and hard into his gaze...

Lowering his head slowly, his lips met hers in a soft kiss...

Vastly opposite of how tight he was holding her...

"Khushi...that is the only man who you are ever allowed to break a kiss over...and even then, he better just be in a movie..."

A slow smile began to creep over her lips...

"No...Don't you dare...don't you dare laugh at me..."

Arnav could see her working hard to resist her giggles...

"I swear...I've never known someone more frustrating and..." he saw her smile..." and..." he saw her happy eyes..." and...my God you're so beautiful..."

"Does that mean, we can watch the movie now...?"

Kissing her quickly once again, he lifted his arm around her as she set her attention once again to the movie...

"How about I bring lunch over?"

Khushi nodded excitedly..."Oh yes, that would be great!"

He smiled at her childlike enthusiasm...

Retrieving their meal from the kitchen, he finally relaxed and spent time with his wife...

Arnav didn't pay one moment of attention to what was going on onscreen...

He revelled in having his Khushi beside him...

Two weeks of her endless activities and responsibilities was far too tedious to handle...

He loved being  a father...

He loved being a brother...

He loved his entire family...

But he NEEDED the person who had changed his life...

He loved and needed his wife...

The moment he would come home from work, she'd be busy...

The moment he would leave for work in the morning, she'd be busy...

And the only time he had to hold her, was during the night...

It was during those long hours, that he realized just how much her constant chatter comforted and amused him...

The only interaction they had had over the last two weeks, was argumentative and irritating...

Now, as they sat together...

He completely enjoyed her nattering commentary of the movie...

His face lit up every time she smiled...

In fact, he was still staring intently even once the movie had ended...

"Arnavji?"

"I love the way she says my name..." he thought...

"Arnavji?!"

Zoning back in, he began to stutter..."Uh...What..." he looked over towards the television..."Did the movie finish?"

Khushi smiled and nodded..."Weren't you watching?"

"Oh I was watching..." his eyes held hers..."But I was watching something far more beautiful..."

As Khushi began to blush, her heart began to scream with love...

"Khushi...this is only a 4 hour flight...there's only an hour left..."

Knowing exactly what he was talking about, she smiled..."What did you have in mind?"








13 comments:

  1. Trust u to throw in a Salman mention Zumbacita!! Lol! Loved it! God wish this was done in the serial! Arnav and Khushi alone time!! Away frm dat crazy demanding family of theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome one Sarah Completly Loved it :-) <3 "I love how I can still totally disarm you Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada..." , i love the effects Asr has on Khushi waiting for next update

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!! This is awesome stuff Zumba!! Loved it! Yayyy Continue :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved tthe prologue and this part... every couple needs some time away from their crazy family especially one like the raizadas! really loved arnav in a daze and so in love with khushi that he is blind to everything else... his warning to her that she can only drool over an on-screen salman khan was truly epic... the love and humor are finaly blended!

    ReplyDelete
  5. why didnt i get any message for this :( but love the idea. there is an old popular hindi song hum tum aik kamre mein band hoon (you and me are trapped in a room) here it shd be hum tum aik plane main band hoon (u and me are trapped in a plane)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely brilliantly written ! Cant wait for updates. A totally new thot... On a plane !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved it. so glad they got a chance to spend time together.

    - desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely update. I am happy they are spending some lonely time together....

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have no words its awsome loved this story superrrrrrrrr superrrrrrrrrrr ...:)))))angel_prachi..if..

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was beautiful loved how he allowed her to watch Salman Khan when they are spending time together

    ReplyDelete