Thursday, February 7, 2013

FF : I Am...FREE Part 34



Anjali walked back and forth in her room...

It had been months since her actions sent her hurtling toward the encounter that broke all of her personal rules.

She had NEVER been a vengeful person.

Never been a hateful person.

But the thought of losing her husband had sent her spiralling into incomprehension.

"I should have  knowns that I was setting myself up for the biggest heartbreak in history...I let someone  get close enough to break my heart..."

Her musings stopped once she heard a knock at her door...

Nani entered smiling..."Hello...How are you feeling today dear?"

"I am better Nani..." she smiled softly...

"I'm so pleased..."

Anjali looked behind Nani hoping to see Arnav..."Chote didn't come?"

Nani's face fell..."All the fibers of my being were trying to force him to come, but...he isn't ready yet..."

She sat still and nodded blankly...

"Khushi bitiya offered to come, but ..."
 
"Khushiji?"

For some reason, Nani's soft heart hardened hearing the tone in Anjali's voice...

"Chote refused to let her. And that is just as well...after everything that has happened..."

Anjali was miffed..."Nani, I was going through so much, I NEVER EVER would try to hurt Khushiji in my right mind!"

Nani gently touched Anjali's cheek..."I know...I know you wouldn't...We just need you to get better, and to come home..."

As she watched Nani pack away some clothes she had brought for her, her eyes narrowed..."Home..." she thought..."you took my husband from me...and you have now taken my brother..." she sneered at the thought..."You won't be safe for long Khushiji..."



..........



"Why couldn't you let me go and see Di? Arnavji, she needs her family around!"

Arnav  was fuming..."I said you're not going to see her, and that's it Khushi!"

"That's it?" she stared in disbelief...

Arnav didn't want to fight.

He knew she was only weeks into recovery, and was not about to do anything to jeopardize her health...

But as she said..."That's it?"...he heard the tone, and knew that she wasn't about to let things go...

"Arnavji...I know you are worried about her, why can't you just..."
 
Arnav held back his answer, and walked away...

Her voice faded as she watched him walk away...

"He...just walks away from me now?"

Slowly, she sauntered into the lounge and slumped onto the couch...

After a while, the front door opened and Nani walked in, returning from the hospital...

Nani immediately saw Khushi ...

As she neared, Khushi finally looked up..."Naniji? When did you...How is Di?" Khushi stood up linking her hands with Nani's..."Tell me how she is? Is she better? Did she ask to see Arnavji?"

Seeing that Khushi was alone, and getting nervous, she sat her down and calmly spoke..."Khushi bitiya...Anjali is okay...she does miss everyone, but she knows that she is  being well looked after in her ward..."

Khushi's eyes fell..."I wanted to see her...I wanted Arnavji to come and see her...but..."

Nani squeezed Khushi's hand..."Chote needs time to let go of his anger...He has always been held captive by it..."

"I know Naniji...but it's DI...He has always cared for her...more than anyone..."

Lifting Khushi's chin, Nani smiled..."Chote loves YOU more than anyone...believe me...when you were in a coma, he was willing to move heaven and earth to bring you out of it..."

"But...Di..."

"Khushi!" Arnav's voice rang out from above...

Nani and Khushi both looked up simultaneously...

"Chote...Khushi bitiya was only asking because she was concerned...Don't take out your anger on her..."

Arnav stormed down the stairs..."Take out my anger on HER!? On KHUSHI!? On my wife!? I swore, on my life, that I would never EVER be the cause of a single tear falling from her eyes ever again! I may be angry. I may be fuming over my her concern for my Di, who tried to break up our marriage...but I would never again treat Khushi with disrespect or anger..."

Nani and Khushi were silent.

Arnav's steel gaze wandered from Nani to Khushi...

Every time their eyes met, they were able to communicate voluminously...

She could see how terrified he was that he almost lost her...

She could see him ready to fight any battle to keep their marriage...

And...She could see how badly he felt betrayed by his sister...



........................


Later that night...

After a very quiet family dinner, Payal whispered ..."Khushi...are you feeling better?"

"I am..." she nodded..."but I really wish that I could help Arnavji feel better..."

Payal had spoken with Nani, and knew that Arnav had not informed Khushi of what had really happened...

She rested her hand encouraginly on Khushi's shoulder..."I know this may sound repetitive, but he needs time to process everything that happened..."

"But Jiji, I am fine now! I truly am! Why can't he even go and SEE Di?"

Payal sighed..."I can't speak for him Khushi...all you can do it give it time...or talk with him..."

When Arnav excused himself, he disappeared up to his room...

Wandering out to the poolside, he stared at the stars...

"How CAN I tell her? It would only give her more distress...but If I did, maybe she would understand my anger towards Di..."

As his thoughts remained on Khushi, he saw her enter the room from the corner of his eye...

His body responded strongly as he felt her look his way...

As she approached him, his surroundings filled with her scent...

The soft night dress she wore, a pale green that showed off the smooth look of her skin, was draping softly against her breasts...

He felt his groin tighten just thinking about all the times their bodies had been tangled together...

He could never get enough of her.

And it wasn’t just sex, which amazed him.

She had filled all the empty spaces in his heart and soul...

Which is why  he wasn't able to forgive his sister for trying to take her away from him...

He was still staring up into the sky as Khushi’s body pulled up to his.

Draping his arms around her he pulled her close against him...

She could feel every hard ridge and plane, every dip and swell.

Finally, looking down, he saw her watching him intently...

And not willing to wait another moment, his mouth captured hers in one of the drugging kisses that made her forget even where she was and left her body quivering with need.

They broke the kiss only when they reached the point of possible oxygen deprivation.

Arnav cupped her face gently between in his hands and dusted her skin with light kisses.

Every place his mouth touched her she felt the heat of a flame.

When he put his lips on hers she boldly licked at his mouth, then opened for his welcome tongue.

"You are going to drive me crazy Khushi...” he rasped. “I don’t know if a hundred years would give me all the time I want with you.”

When she dropped her eyes he asked, “What’s wrong?”

She bit her lip...."I...I have seen you look at me this way before...

"You mean hungrily? Passionately? Desperately? I can't deny that..."

She felt herself blush but shook her head...

“...then what do you mean?” he prompted.

"You looked at me as though you loved me, even before Shyam...and still you ..."

Arnav gave a strangled groan...“Khushi...stop...”

Then his face grew serious...“I've told you...I am ashamed for what I did...I...I feel sick remembering walking away and leaving you in jail... No one...no one comes before you...This is more than anything I’ve ever felt before. I need you to believe me... .”

“But Anjali...”

His blood surged with fury hearing his sisters name...

Khushi could see his anger...

Could see his hatred...

Her heart wept for her husband...

She lifted her hand to his face..."Arnavji...please...please let go of your anger..."

Pushing past her, he rushed forwards a few steps..."Let go? After what she did!?"

"She was protecting you...She loves you..."

"No way Khushi. I will never, NEVER forgive ---"

"I have forgiven her!"

"You don't know what she did Khushi! If you did then..."

"I know! She gave me the false divorce papers! She lied and told me that you didn't really love me..."

Spinning around he grabbed her shoulders..."And did you know that SHE was the one who poisoned your tea! She poisoned you Khushi! AND then when you survived, she came to finish the job in the hospital!"

Khushi's face went white.

Arnav, in a fit of anger, hurled the truth at Khushi ...

His stare intense, trying to force her to realize the length that Anjali went to...

When Khushi didn't reply, He stepped closer...

Blinking, it began to sink in, just what he said to her...

"...Khushi...Khushi?“  He shook her gently...

Her eyes were clouded as her focus was distorted...

"...Khushi...shit...Khushi,  I wasn't going to tell you, I didn't want to put this pressure on you...shit...I have just put more pressure on you...Khushi...Khushi focus? Look at me..."

Khushi's head was clogged with emotion...

"Di poisoned me? On purpose? She hurt me? She hurt Arnavji?"

Her subconscious was tortured over what feeling would win over...

Her heart was already repairing from one devastation...could she handle another?

"Di must be hurting so much...She lost her husband...She lost her baby...She lost the attention of her brother..."

Her heart softened...

"I know how it feels...to lose everything..."

It was then, that Arnav's voice broke through...

"Khushi?!"

Arnav saw her body trembling, and lifted her, taking her to the couch to sit her down...

Moving up close beside her, he held her face in his hands..."Khushi...Khushi?"

Gradually, her focus zoned in on him...

His eyes were frantic...

"I forgive her..." she whispered...

Arnav stared dumbly into her eyes..."What?"

"I forgive her Arnavji..."

His hands dropped..."NO... No Khushi."

"Yes Arnavji. She is hurting. She is depressed...She lost so much..."

"No Khushi!"

"I forgave you Arnavji, and I forgive her..."

His heart ached...

He WANTED to forgive Anjali, but he was incapable of doing it...

Anger had overtaken his life for years...

He took her hand and held it to his heart..."I am so utterly grateful that you chose to forgive me...But Khushi, I am willing, for the rest of my life, to  try and make up for what I have done...But she...she tried to kill you! How can you forgive that!"

Her hand tightened inside his..."It's forgiveness Arnavji..."

Tears now breaking through, Arnav spoke quietly..."I can't...I can't Khushi...If she hurt anyone else, maybe, maybe I could...but not you..."

Leaning into him, she felt his arm wrap around her..."Give yourself time to forgive Arnavji...you will...I know..."

"Khushi...I love that you think my character is big enough to do that, but I won't..."

She looked at his hand caressing her arm..."Your touch on me used to bruise and hurt, but now it's so gentle and caring...your voice used to yell and scream at me in hatred, but now it's soothing and filled with love...your eyes  used to avoid me or glare at me in hatred, but now you look at me with such love that I can barely breathe...your heart is strong, and so is your character...I have faith in you Arnavji...I know that you have the ability to forgive...and to love someone through all difficulties..."

Unable to comprehend how selfless she could be, he brushed his lips against hers. “I love you..."

Khushi knew it would take time...but she was certain, that love and forgiveness would overcome...

Lowering his hands, he pulled her dress down over her shoulders...

Arnav lifted his mouth from hers and placed a row of kisses down her throat to the slope of her breasts, finding her nipple and pulling one into his mouth.

Electricity jolted straight to her sex, igniting the simmering heat and desire.

He took his time with her nipples, sucking and pulling on each one, grazing them with his teeth then biting down so she rode the sharp edge of pleasure-pain.

“Arnavji,” she breathed, her hands stroking the hard muscles of his sleek back, her hips urging him to do more, more, more.

When she tried to pull him closer, but he brushed her arm away.

“No...this is my gift to you tonight...” he told her... “And I’m going to taste every inch of your body.”

He proceeded to do exactly that, sliding his mouth down to place light kisses on her tummy then shifting so he was giving attention to her ankles, her calves, the inside of her thighs.

He nipped at the sensitive skin, then licked each place, soothing the tiny bite marks.

She desperately wanted him to speed things up, but she could tell...he was going to make her wait.

His thumbs pressed into the crease where hip and thigh joined, and finally, finally, she felt him press an open-mouthed kiss right there at the very center of her throbbing sex...

"Oh god..."

She tried to wrap her legs around his neck to hold him in place, but he pressed them outward with his broad shoulders, keeping her exposed to his marauding mouth.

That very wicked tongue licked and lapped and tasted every inch of her, tracing her slit from top and back again over and over.

"Arnavji, make love to me...now...please..."

But he was intent on savouring her, tasting every inch of her, teasing her with his tongue.

When his mouth finally closed over her throbbing clit she bucked upwards, thrusting at his mouth.

He tugged at her clit with his teeth, grazing it again and again until she couldn’t stand it anymore.

“Please,” she begged. “Please, please, please.”













And....

PRECAP -

Khushi was as limp as a dishrag, barely able to stay upright as the room blurred before her...

With begging eyes, Khushi looked around, desperate for help...

Just as she was about to hit the floor, she felt someone tugging her hand...





18 comments:

  1. wow awsuuuuum hun...loved it very much..and my my khushi really is great if she can forgive anjali but wow anjali just does not seem to get the idea of khushi being innocent and the precap sounds scary...please continue soon

    kitzdoll(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing.wonderful
    loved it
    khushi forgive her so easily
    khushi really great heart
    and what's wrong with anjali ?
    interesting precap

    ReplyDelete
  3. good god please dont tell me that sick bitch is back arnav and khushi need a break from all this crap
    anyway loved the update wasamzed at how understanding and forgiving khushi was but hey thats khushi
    oh and please make me happy and do something bad to that bitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome update!!! khushi is really a great women.. she forgive that women who tried to kill her.... but anjali is still now out of her mind... still she is planning to kill her.. scary precap...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant update...

    I hate that bitch...please don't tell me she's back...

    Poor Arnav is trying to be sensible...
    But as usual our selfless queen is over the mark....

    I loved how u described their passion...

    Waiting eagerly for the next update...

    Arshi94(Sonali)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what the hell is wrong with khushi what will it take for her to realize that the bitch tried to kill her tried to harm her not one but may times some women just bloody stupid in their emotions stupid girl wants to bring a viper in her bed i agree with asr keep anjali away khushi and her stupid thinking will put her life in danger again loved they passion but wanted to smack khushi awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant update khushi forgive her even after knowing everything she did she is one great women loved how u describe their passion pre-cap looks scary
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  8. it was awesome updt updt

    luv it

    updt soon

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved it. Its good that Khushi knows the truth. A shock for her. How Arnav feels
    makes sense.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  10. precap is scary... will anjali hurt khushi again??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome..

    Humayra(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great update Khushi really is forgiving

    ReplyDelete
  13. Khushi really is a great woman! Loved the updatee btw! Great work :)
    ShiningStar18

    ReplyDelete
  14. Khusi is blesses with a big heart she forgave Anjali even though she tried to kill her.

    Hope nothing bad happens to her and it not Anjali cos' it would totally break Arnav

    paaskhanna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Khushi really has a big heart thats y she can 4give easily people who behave badly with her but looks like Anjali still with her evil plans. I'm worried for Khushi after reading ur precap hope Arnav is the one there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely !!!! khushi is so selfless that she hold no grudges against anjali and have forgiven her.. well arnav is not in mood to forgive his sister... while on other hand anjali is still upto something.. hope arnav takes care of khushi as precap sounds scary...

    ReplyDelete