Monday, April 29, 2013

SS : Recapturing Part 14


Anjali's and Payal's eyes darted nervously back and forth from Arnav to Khushi…

Dinner time had never been so uneasy…

Leaning towards Payal, Anjali whispered…"I'm going to get indigestion...I just know it…"

Payal started to giggle…"Shhh...I don't know what has happened but it's THEIR problem…"

Arnav scarfed down his food, chewing hard on every bite…

Khushi pushed her food around on her plate, staring at it, feeling less hungry by the second…

Both of them were recounting their prior conversation …





"What the hell did he say to you Khushi?"

He didn't know for sure if what he was thinking was true, but the second he asked Khushi, her shocked expression answered for her…

Khushi's eyes popped open wide and her jaw dropped…

A new type of anger rose in his eyes…

He was always possessive of her, but now…

Now, his need to protect her was more severe than an obsession…

"How?...How did you know?"

Arnav glared…" I DIDN'T know…" his eyes were coming alive with authority…"...I do now…"

Khushi heard Arnav's growl, and knew she had to tell him…

Her conversation with Shyam was echoing in her mind...

"I...I told him that I won't see him anymore...even though he asked me to meet him somewhere...by myself…"

Arnav straightened even more, his muscles visibly rippling underneath his shirt…

"I said that...maybe after you and I were married, you might accept him as a friend…"

Arnav stayed quiet…

"He didn't reply...so I asked if he was still there...and he...he just said, very coldly, he said…'no'...and he hung up…"

Frightened to look Arnav in the eyes, she turned slightly away…

Arnav could not comprehend how he could despise someone so fully...his entire physicality seethed with potent rage…

"When…?"

Khushi heard his question, and answered just ask quietly as he had asked…"Just before you went out in your car…"

As Khushi turned, finally gearing up the courage to face him, he spun around and walked towards the bedroom door…

Her arm reached out as if to stop him, but she said nothing…

He didn't make a move to open the door…

He just stood there…

The planes of his back, hard and rigid…

Feet planted firmly in place, as if he were ready to block anything that was about to try and push him off balance…

She waited…

Deciding to try and approach him, she took a small step, only to hear him firmly say…"Stay where you are…"

Jerking her foot back, she went motionless…

"What is wrong?" she thought…"Is he angry? With me? With Shyamji? I can't read him when he's not facing me…"

And that's exactly why Arnav turned away…

So she wouldn't see his debilitating fear...his rampaging temper…his  manic obsession...

If she only knew the lengths he was ready to go to in order to protect her…







"Chote?"

 Both Arnav and Khushi were shocked back into the moment, and stared up at Anjali…

"Are you both okay? I mean, you both were so quiet when I came to call you for dinner…"

Arnav refused to answer…

"We...we're just...we were discussing some things...that's all…"

Anjali smiled softly hearing Khushi's answer…

"Okay...well...I'm tired, so I'm going to have an early night…"

"Mmmm…me too…" Payal said yawning…

"I can clear up…" Khushi said smiling…"It's the least I can do, since you did all the cooking…"

Piling up the plates, Khushi carried a load into the kitchen and began cleaning…

"...need to keep busy…" she repeated over and over…

Arnav remained at the table a good ten minutes after Payal and Anjali had gone upstairs…

After going over the situation in his head, he was determined that nothing was going to ruin his life with Khushi…

But one thing did occur to him…

His eyes widened slowly with each thought…"He scared her...then I...then I left and...and I scared her…"

Overwhelmed with a sudden need to hold her in his arms, he stood up fast, knocking his chair over behind him, and rushed towards the kitchen…

The moment he saw her, his heart felt completely floored…

Her back was to him as she washed the dishes…

His eyes began to wander over her form to the sweetest, tightest, most delectable backside he’d ever seen - just begging to be caressed.

He walked further in, and rested his lower back against the opposite kitchen bench…

Khushi had seen him enter...and she nervously tried to ignore him…

He watched her carefully until she finished…

Khushi didn't know whether she should turn to face him, or walk away…

But she didn't have time to decide as Arnav grabbed her hand and pulled her swiftly into his arms with the front of Khushi’s body pressing hard to his.

He had one hand fisted in her hair as he instantly kissed the side of her neck and  dug his finger from his other hand into the material covering her backside...

Everything about the way they were entwined together screamed love, not just lovers.

He slipped his hand around the back of her neck and angled his head until their lips were barely an inch apart.

Kissing her jaw, her chin.

Soft, teasing brushes of his lips...

Dragging out the innocent kisses until the heat kicked in…

When Khushi opened her mouth to speak, and the warm flesh of her lips skimmed across his, he lost his mind.

His intention to gift her with the most sensual kiss in the history of the world vanished.

Arnav inhaled her, keeping her in place as he feasted on her mouth.

When her hands inched up his arms, he made a low-pitched warning sound and her fingers curled into his biceps.

He drank in the taste of her.

Feeding her hot kisses.

Wet kisses.

Sliding his tongue deeper to explore her mouth, then retreating to gently smooch her kiss-plumped lips.

And she might’ve succeeded in pretending his kiss could go nowhere if he hadn’t kept inching those clever lips down her jawline.

If he hadn’t made that nearly imperceptible growling noise in the back of his throat.

If he hadn’t tenderly kissed the tip of her chin on his way to tenderly seducing her mouth.

Once.

Twice.

The third kiss lingered.

No hint of tongue, just a gentle press of lips on lips.

Khushi's body expected him keep the kiss slow and easy.

So when Arnav kissed the living shit out of her, she understood that she didn’t truly know his unpredictable passion.

Arnav trapped her face in his big hands as he ably slipped his tongue past her teeth and fried her circuits with a kiss that stirred something inside her she’d only ever felt with him…

Strong love with an edge that had no boundaries.

Just as Khushi was about to lose herself in the sensation of surrender, Arnav broke the kiss.

“I am dying to make love to you...” Arnav murmured, and that sinful mouth lowered to her neck, bestowing hot, sucking kisses that set her blood on fire.

His tongue traced her collarbone from her shoulder to her throat.

“God Khushi...I'm so sorry...”

Arnav suppressed a growl when she thrust her hands through is hair.

His arms kept her close as he kissed her with single minded devotion…

“So divine...” Arnav said as he scattered kisses up to her ear.

"No...n...no…I'm not..."

“Oh yes...you damn are...”

Her whole body tensed as he spun them around to the nearest wall and rested his weight fully on top of her...

“Look at me.”

Khushi blinked  up at him.

Then Arnav’s mouth was on hers.

His hands were on her.

She fell into him, giving herself over to his gracefulness, his athleticism and his sensuality.

“That's it...trust me  that I'll hold onto you...” he muttered against her lips.

The constant swoop of her stomach faded, mostly because Arnav distracted her.

And what sweet, hot distraction it was.

His rough fingertips stroking her skin.

His blistering kisses.

His sexy growls.

His hot breath flowed over her ear, sending a shiver of anticipation through her when he whispered, “Khushi...I want you...God, I just have to kiss you once and I’m ready for you.”

Her whimpers began getting louder…

"I am so sorry that I let him scare you...I am so sorry that I scared you…"

Khushi wrapped her arms around him tighter…

"I hate that while I was out driving around, you were here frightened and…"

"Arnavji...yes, Shyamji scared me...but you...you terrified me! I just don't want anything to separate…"

Tugging at her hair, he fused their mouths together, effectively cutting off her sentence...

Arnav glanced at the clock behind her and whispered…"We're getting married tomorrow…"

Smiling, Khushi shook her head…"no...the day after tomorrow…"

"Khushi, It's midnight now...so...we are officially getting married...tomorrow…"





……………………..





In the darkened streets, a woman was shoved up against a tree with a hand holding her throat fiercely...

"What are you doing?! Why are you spying on that house!?"

The woman was spluttering, gasping for breath...

The grip on her windpipe loosened and she tried to pull the fingers free...

"If you mean ANY harm to the woman in there I swear that I'll..."

"I care nothing for her! You can have her for all I care! But ASR is mine!"

The woman watched her attackers eyes narrow as he smiled...

"Well...if that is what your aim is...then I believe that we can help each other..."

As he released her, she coughed out her next question..."Who the hell are you?"

"My name is Shyam...and you?"

Looking up, she glared..."Sheetal..."










PRECAP -




Payal entered the kitchen almost instantly to see Khushi looking flushed and confused…

"What's happened Khushi? Have you and Arnavji had another fight…?"

Khushi looked up…"Um...Yes...No...I...I'm not sure…"

Payal shook her head…"You aren't sure? How is that possible?"

Still in her daze, Khushi replied…"He was angry...I was angry...But then... he kissed me...and…"

"SHHHH!" Payal quick interrupted…"Don't talk of such things here!"

Khushi shook her feeings off and quickly linked arms with her sister…"Everything is alright..."

Payal smiled…"Good...now lets go and have another dress fitting just to be sure that everything is set for tomorrow…"

"Tomorrow…" Khushi's pulse raced…"Please God let everything go smoothly…"











I know I know...it's not as long...
I've been pulling out all the stops for my new SS, but I shall NOT neglect this one... :D
Big drama coming up...

3 comments:

  1. can well imagine god woman, if a kiss is this hot, how would the love making be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. passionate forceful commanding dont yah just love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it. He realized that he scared Khushi.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete