Sunday, April 28, 2013

SS : Take What's Left Of My Heart Part 10




Khushi stared at Arnav for the longest time before she suddenly realized that Payal was still waiting for her…

"...Oh God! Jiji!" She tried to escape from his hold…"She's waiting for me!"

Arnav smiled…

"Ar...Arnavji...I ...I have to…"

“You are beautiful ... I want you so badly it hurts. I’m dangerously close to taking you back to the couch and making you come until you beg me to stop.”

Khushi's jaw dropped and her breathing halted…

Just before he released her, he leaned in and whispered in her ear...“It's going to happen again...today...”

It sounded as much like a threat as a promise.

Arnav casually walked past and seated himself on the couch opening his laptop…

Khushi was still staring at him…

Laughing inwardly, he cleared his throat and motioned towards the door…"Khushi? ...Payal? ...lunch?"

Feeling more awkward by the second, Khushi's brain jolted back to the moment…

She hurriedly rushed to the door, still looking behind her…

"Khushi! Look where you're walking!"

She turned just in time to miss slamming into the door…

Embarrassed, she ran from the room…


…………


When Khushi entered the kitchen, she felt a calm soothe over her…

As the sisters made lunch, they chatted...like old times…

Khushi was reeling with happiness…

She had her husband back…

Her husband loved her…

Her family was once again, family…

And now she could spend time with her sister and actually enjoy it…

"Ok I think that we're done! Shall I go and call everyone?"

Khushi frowned…"We've finished?"

Payal smiled and hugged her, "Yes, time goes by fast when we constantly talk…"

Laughing, Khushi hugged her sister back…"I love you so much Jiji…"

Payal didn't have to reply…

Khushi could feel the love radiating from inside her sister…

Looking up with damp eyes, Payal muttered…"I'll...I'll call everyone…"

Khushi couldn't stop smiling.

Her thoughts were mingled and lost in an array of light and joy…

When she finally turned, she jostled into something hard…

Her hands came up to push back, but she felt herself get thrown back against the countertop…

"Khushiji…"

Zoning out of her blurred vision, she heard and saw her worst nightmare…

Shyam stepped forwards making her bend backwards slightly…

"I have had enough of your stupid games...Enough of trying to make me believe that you love Saale Saab and that he loves you...Because he DOESN'T!"

She flinched as his voice struck out at her…

Trying to get away, she stepped to the side, only to be blocked by his arm pressing to the counter behind her…

Locked in, she felt the urge to scream…

"DON'T make a sound…" he growled…

"Everyone is here...You'll never get away with this…"
 
"This?" he snickered…"What's this? For all anyone knows, I'm saving you from getting singed by the stove…"

Her eyes opened wide with terror as she heard the kitchen stove behind her turn on…

"What...What are you...doing?!"

Her heard was beating so violently that her chest began to hurt…

"I am getting a confession from you…"

"What!"

Shyam smiled…"You know I love you...So tell me your TRUE feelings for me…"

Utterly disgusted,  was about to scream out when she felt her hair slipping from her shoulder…

Pretending to be concerned, Shyam frowned…"Oh no...is your hair slipping? You better reply fast so that I can save you from going up in flames…"

Khushi's eyes began to fill with tears…"Please...please stop…"

"I will...if you tell me that you have feelings for me…"

Feelings.

The only feelings she had, were of hatred, disgust and loathing…

Giving up a silent prayer of hope, she refrained from speaking…

If her hair slipped and other inch, it would hit the fire, and her back was already scorching hot…

Squeezing her eyes shut, she continued to pray earnestly that someone would save her…

"Khushi!"

Shyam instantly backed away as Payal rushed towards them…

"Khushi! Oh my God!"

Yanking her sister by the hand, Payal pulled her away far from the stove and turned back to Shyam slapping him hard across the face with the back of her hand…

"How DARE you!?!" she screamed…

"Jiji! No! STOP!"

With eyes full of confusion and rage, Payal questioned…"WHAT?! Khushi he just…"

"Jiji...I am fine...stop...please...think of Di…"

Shyam slithered out of the room fast…

"Stop!" Payal screamed out…

Arnav ran in, his face pale with worry..."What's going on!?"

"Oh thank God!" Payal said grabbing his arm…"If I hadn't have come in when I did, your WIFE, my SISTER would have been burned alive by your sisters husband!!!"

Arnav felt sheer horror fill his body…"What...WHAT?!"

Seething with anger,  Payal turned back to Khushi…"I will keep quiet...I will serve out lunch...but if Arnavji doesn't do something about this, then I WILL!"

Arnav stopped Payal from leaving…"What the HELL happened?!"

"I came in to see Khushi trapped against the stove, Shyamji leaning over her, stove ON, and any second, her hair was going to fall over her shoulder!"

Arnav felt an explosive rush of primal rage rush through his veins…

"What the FUCK!" Arnav's turned away…"I’m going to KILL HIM!"

"no!"

Arnav and Payal stared at Khushi dumbfounded…

"Please...I promised Di that I would keep things at peace for her...Please…"

Throwing up her hands, Payal stepped back…"You are such a stubborn girl! Arnavji, I know you will do what's right...But I have to get out of here before I slap her myself…"

Now alone, Arnav was so full of anger, that he hadn't yet touched her…

He was afraid of himself when he felt so primal...

"Khushi! Damn it! I just want to end this!"

 "What? What! You want to take your anger out on someone again?!  It may as well be me!? Go ahead!"

She knew she had gone too far as soon as the words were out.

She wished she could take them back now, because she did not mean them for one moment.

But it was too late.

The atmosphere in their room had changed.

They were on the edge of something dangerous and one small step would push them over.

She felt frightened again...

She wanted to run.

“What do you mean by that?” Arnav asked very softly.

“Nothing...nothing...” Khushi said.

She could feel her heart beating a suffocating pulse in her throat.

“You implied that you are not safe with ME, that I might be a danger to you because I want to get rid of the one person who IS trying to hurt you!?” 

Khush could not look away from the compelling darkness in his eyes…

“I’m...” she started to say, but he shook his head, making her fear rise high and fast...

He put a hand about her waist and pulled her hard against his body.

His frame was taut with fury and his eyes blazed... “That is NOT the danger that you are in from me,” he growled…

All the emotion that had burned between them since he had walked into her life blazed into vivid being.

Khushi could feel the elemental anger in him, all the more frightening because it was now held under such absolute control.

For one long, heart-stopping moment he looked down into her eyes.

Then he started to lower his head.

“Don’t—” Khushi said feeling scared…

Her heart was beating so violently against her bodice that she could feel the batter if it through her entire body.

"Oh, I will...I damn will..." ...He covered her mouth with his.

The touch of his lips instantly obliterated everything except sensation.

There was the stunning shock and pleasure of gaining what she knew she wanted, the sense of rightness, the consuming need that made a mockery of her defiance.

She could feel the hunger in him and something that felt almost like desperation.

She gasped and opened her lips to his, and felt the fury in the kiss transmute almost immediately into sweetness.

She drove one hand into his hair so that she could pull him closer and for long moments she lost herself in him.

She was far, far beyond anything she understood or could control.

She was swept by a desire that became more familiar and more demanding each time Arnav touched her.

She only knew that she wanted him and that the need was so acute it hurt.

Then he let her go so abruptly she fell into his arms and hard against his body…

“Don’t you EVER doubt me again, I would jump into the pits of hell to keep you safe!…" he said through clenched teeth…

Before she could reply, he turned, and this time it was Arnav who walked away…



………..


He stormed into the dining room and stared at everyone…

One pair of eyes was missing…

"Where is Jijaji?"

Anjali saw the anger in her brother's eyes and quickly stood up…"Chote, please calm down...He received a call, and has gone out to his office...he said he'd be back later...I'm alright...I understand that his work is demanding…"

Arnav almost laughed…"You think I came out to see if YOU were alright?!"

"Ofcouse he did Di!"

Arnav heard Khushi's voice over his shoulder…

He spun around, his voice remained whisper quiet…"Stop protecting her…"

Glaring back, Khushi said…"You have protected her ALL this time, and now when she herself asked me to keep the peace, you won't adhere to her wishes!?"

Arnav straightened and stepped forwards…"You're damn right I won't adhere to her wishes...That man, is NOT coming back…"

Pulling out his phone, Arnav strode purposefully away…

Akash broke the silence..."This is turning into quite a mess isn't it…"

Payal quickly packed up their lunch…"Di? Why don't you come with Akash and myself to the office...we can have lunch there and maybe even watch a movie in the conference room...Nani can meet us there as well…"

Anjali tore her eyes from Khushi and nodded, staying quiet…

Khushi watched to her left as Payal, Akash and Di left, and watched to her right as Arnav paced back and forth while talking on his phone…

She hugged herself, running her hands up her forearms…

Her skin felt tingly and cold…



………………..


Arnav had been on hold for almost 15 minutes…

Finally, he heard a voice on the other end…"WE HAVE HIM."

Sighing, Arnav said…"Good...detain him. I am pressing charges...ALL the incidents I have told you of."

"Yes sir."

Hanging up, he felt a weight lift off his shoulders…

He turned to see Khushi shiverring…

Standing alone…

Slowly, he approached her…"Khushi?"

She looked up…"huh?"

He wanted to rush to her, but she looked flighty, as though his every movement was a threat to her safety…

"Khushi...I'm not angry at you…I want to protect you...the very thought of what happened just…"

Her quiet voice silenced him instantly...

“For so long I thought...I thought...I just thought that I wasn't what you wanted...”

Khushi took a breath, trying to steady her emotions before she burst into tears…

“I...after...all...”

Her tears were what drove him toward her.

He was on her before she could stumble back more than a couple steps.

His mouth sealed over hers…

His arms caged her.

As he’d done earlier, he carried her to a wall and restrained her against it, his hands banding her wrists and lifting them high above her  head.

Trapped, she could do nothing as he bent his knees and stroked her cleft with the rigid length of his erection.

Once, twice.

With a gasp, she sagged into his embrace.

“Do you remember all the times my eyes would burrow into yours...all the times my heart would synchronize with yours...all the times we would merely TOUCH!? Fire would spread inside me...unquenchable fire! It's still inside me Khushi!” His lips followed the arch of her brow.

She stared up at him.

Disturbed and frightened, she held on helplessly  to him.

Her gaze roamed over his  glorious mane of inky hair and the chiselled lines of his incomparable face.

The longing she felt was so acute it was painful.

The hidden damage inside him only made her love him more.

“Please, please try to trust me to take care of you. ..because that's exactly what I'm going to do..."

Khushi couldn’t think when he was pressed up against her, my body achingly aware of every hard inch of him.

“I've always trusted you...”

She bit her lower lip to stop it from quivering.

"Then trust me when I say this...That man is not coming back here...EVER...You are in no danger from him anymore...and how OTHERS feel about that, is NOT your responsibility…"

"But...But Di…"

"SHE is not your responsibility...I care about YOU, and…"

Khushi gasped when he pushed her harder against the wall…

"What…? What's wrong?"

His eyes held immense concern…

"Khushi talk to me…"

"I...My back...I...It's a bit sore…"

Quickly lifting his weight off her, he carried her to the couch…

"Lean forwards…" he encouraged her gently…

When he exposed her lower back, he saw what looked like bad sunburn…

"What the!"

His horrified eyes locked onto Khushi's…"Is this? Is this because you were so close to the stove?!"

"Yes...yes, but I'm okay..It's just a bit tender…"

Arnav slammed his eyes shut and shook his head…

"Arnavji, I'm okay…"

He stood up, standing in front of her to block anyone from seeing, and screamed out for HP…

Quickly bounding into the room, Arnav began making demands…"Bring me all the aloe vera lotion you can find…"

HP hurried away and returned almost instantly…

Carefully reseating himself behind Khushi, he gently applied aloe vera to her reddened skin…

"Is it hurting…?"

Khushi looked behind her…"Not as much as before...I...I love you Arnavji…"







PRECAP-



As Arnav and Akash turned into their driveway, their eyes were flooded with bright lights…

Police cars surrounded their home…

"Shit…"

Arnav pulled the car to a stop and sped inside the house, pushing through the myriad of police screaming..."KHUSHI!"

As soon as his eyes found her, he bolted towards her, nearly knocking her off her feet…

He held onto her tight…

"Are you okay? Talk to me! Tell me you're okay!"

"I'm...I'm okay...shhh…" she managed to wheeze out…"Didn't you receive my message?"

Arnav pulled back, running his hands over her body…"No...what message? Khushi?"

A police man approached them and spoke loudly…"Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada? We need to ask you some questions. Where were you at around 6.15pm today?"

Akash, who was now inside, called out from across the room…"He was at the office…Bhai, what is going on!?"

The policeman turned to face Akash, "And you can vouch that he was there?"

Akash, shifted uncomfortably, "I was in my own office, but I know he was there! We just drove home together!"

Turning back to Arnav, the officer continued…"I'm going to need a witness stating that you were there Mr. Raizada."

Arnav stood protectively in front of Khushi…"What is going on!?"

"You are the only suspect at the moment sir."

Arnav was getting irritated…"The only suspect for WHAT!?"




11 comments:

  1. crap the police suspected Arnav of doing something to Shyam

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHHHHHH! I Want to kill that Shyam the snakewa!! And love how Arnav & Khushi are bonding <3 Excited for the precap I bet Shyam has something to do with it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suspct of wat????is shyam dead???? Oh,then I will be more than happy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. god i will kill that snakewa with my own hands.. how dare he hurt khushi.... is he dead???? arnav the only suspect?? of what???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I'm your new reader since some days,
    I find your work really really awesome
    sensual and emotional and hot updates
    I'm really in love with it damn it! ;)
    I read this one and many more OS later will read all
    I love this one , this one is so so so amazing, Arnav is really gulty and I love the fact that he's trying by all the ways to have her trust and love , I love khushi being stubborn and scared that she will be hurt again,
    God I hate that Shyam to the core
    plz continue so fast, can't wait to know what will happen
    and thank you for such story and blog :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was an amazinggg update!!

    Jus when things started getting back to normal, shyam had to spoil it again!!

    Arrrgghhh why did khushi allowed him to walk away when arnav cudve hit him to crap

    Awww arnav is such a caring hubby and khushi started trusting him again!
    Did shyam get killed and arnav detained fr the same??
    Amazinggg update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing update

    loved it

    shyam is really a creep

    why khushi like that she should let arnav do something that will stop shyam and anajli will be better with out him

    but in the precap they Suspct that arnav did something to shyam ?

    Continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. LUVED IT... LUVED IT... LUVED IT...!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. what the!! wht is that pcp
    omg n i hate that shyam grrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome update loved it.
    shyam creep will remain one for ever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved it. Glad that Payal slapped Shyam. Can't stand Shyam. What he did was so wrong.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete