Sunday, April 21, 2013

SS : Take What's Left Of My Heart Part 8 MAHA UPDATE!





When Khushi arrived home, she tried to keep her gaze away from her husband.

After a wonderful afternoon with her family, she returned to Shantivan with a heavy heart…

"Well...tonight will just be part of my duty as a wife...nothing more…"

She muttered to herself as she prepped food in the kitchen…

"Khushiji?"

Khushi looked up at her sister in law…"Di?"

Smiling, Khushi  walked up to her…"I told you that you are no longer allowed to do work around the house...Jiji and I are more than willing…"

"I am so grateful to have you here...not just for Chote, but for myself…"

Khushi took Anjali's hand and led her out to the dining table…

Everyone was seated.

And for the first time since she arrived home, her eyes locked with Arnav…

She nervously looked away…"I'll bring out the food now…"


………


Arnav sat through a tedious dinner.

He quickly excused himself once he'd finished and escaped to his room…

Even being there, gave no relief.

His head was thudding…"She is still serious about this...I can see it in her eyes…"

Slumping back into his chair, he rested his head in his hands…

"Damn it…" he growled



………


There was only so much stalling she could do.

The kitchen was tidy.

The conversation was dulling.

Khushi finally conceded and climbed the stairs to her room...

Arnav was out by the poolside as she walked into the bathroom to prepare for the night ahead…



……..


Walking back into his room, he slammed the doors shut behind him and drew the curtains…

Before he turned around, he heard the bathroom door click shut…

She was there.

Slowly facing her, his breath was knocked out of him seeing her…

Never before had she stood before him looking so resigned to her fate…

Arnav stepped towards her…"Khushi...can we please talk about this…"

"I don't want to."

Her curt response made him step closer…"Khushi…"

"Arnavji. I am your wife. You have clearly stated that you want me as your wife. So here." she opened her arms…

"Khushi, yes, I want you as my wife, but you HAVE to understand how guilty I feel for what I did…"

Slapping her hands on her hips, she glare…"This is what married people do! It's NOTHING! It's just sex!"

He seized her gaze...“The appalling reason why you think this is because of what I did to you…But Khushi, you also know that I love you...I can't just ACT all this! I can't deny what is between us.”

"You could before…" she rasped out…

"Is THIS an act?!" ...He dared not pull her, so he took two long strides and gathered her in his arms kissing her thoroughly, melding their mouths until their very breathing became one.

He let his kiss convey everything that he was trying to tell her until she started shifting restlessly against him.

Their lips gently suctioned apart…

“so...let's get this over with...” she said nervously…

"Khushi…" his voice held warning…

"This means nothing to me now, so…"

Her sentence was cut short as Arnav lifted her in his arms and laid her down onto their bed…

Arnav gently cuffed her wrists with his hands and pinned her them above her head to ensure he held her undivided attention.

“Let's get this over with? This is not just a flippant thing...This means more to me than you will ever know...if you want 'this' then…" he paused, searching her eyes…"Why are you so scared?”

Khushi squirmed, but not from arousal... “I’m not scared.”

“Uh-huh...” He studied the frown lines between her eyes before relocking his dark gaze on hers... “Physically no, you seem very...unmoved... But emotionally, it’s a different story...”

“What more do you want Arnavji?” she snapped as she tried to free her hands…"You've trapped me here once again! So just take it! Take what's yours! You took it to begin with!..."

Khushi regretted what she spoke almost instantly…

"I...I'm...Arnavji...I…"
 
"No.” His voice dropped to a low whisper…"I know what I did...but look in my eyes…" he paused…"am I hurting you now?"

Khushi remained silent as she answered in her head…"no…"

"Am I forcing you right now?"

"...no…"

"Can you see just how much I love you, and just how much I want to MAKE LOVE to you...I don't want to take...I want to give...I want to give you ALL of myself...I want to pleasure you, kiss you, touch you, hold you…"

His words were starting to make the emotional shield she was holding very heavy…

"I want us...together...joined the way a man and woman should be joined...You, under me...trusting me to give you sensations no other man ever will...”

Arnav could see that he was beginning to reach her…and that scared her...

She tried pushing him away.

He held firm, making her intake of breath shrill and harsh…

"I don't want to TAKE you...I want to give you, ME...Let me erase what I did before…"

As she felt her heart begin to beat for him, her anger rose inside ready to defend herself…

“Let me get this straight,” she said crossly. “THIS is what you want? You want to have another go at making me ENJOY this!? THIS is NOT enjoyable! THIS is purely for YOU! How could it be for me!? It's nothing but pain! I agreed to doing this, but don't make this about anything other than what it is - just sex.”

“No.” He nipped the corner of her pouty mouth, nuzzling the pulse beating erratically near temple that gave away her panic... “I am going to be making love to you while looking in your eyes... Face-to-face, heart-to-heart... Your heart can’t escape from me in this position, you can’t help but see the way I feel about you.”

Every emotion, fear especially, clenched her gut hard at his admittance, and this time, she couldn’t hide it from him...

Her frank, startled gaze didn’t waver.

Arnav ignored the ripping sensation near his heart from her silence.

"I'll just close my eyes…" she rasped…

"Then you will feel my love for you…"

"I won't listen to you...I won't concentrate…"

"Just like you aren't concentrating now?" he half smiled…

"Don't do this...I just want this over with...I don't want to make this a big deal…"

"THIS is the biggest deal of my life...YOU are the biggest deal of my life...and this is one deal that I'm not going to let slip away…"

He leaned in and felt her body become rigid…

"No…" she stifled a sob…"No…"

He swallowed her gasp of distress with a determined kiss, using his body to convey the love and tenderness that he couldn't put into words.

She went from warm to hot.

From tensed to yielding.

His sex hardened at her sweet surrender even as he fought to be gentle.

"Khushi…" he whispered…

Shaking her head, Khushi tried once again…"I just want the previous memory taken away...I don't need all this...Just do it and then let me …"

“Let me show you this is more than some 'agreement',” he murmured... “Let me make love to you in the most romantic, meaningful way I know... With my heart.”

Again, his words stunned her to silence…

The ice she tried to diligently keep around her heart, was gone…

Arnav released his soft grip from her wrists and pulled her arms down…

"Come here...stand up…"

As he held her hand, she stood before him…

He reached for the hem of her nightie and slowly began to lift…

"Lift your arms for me Khushi…"

His request was so tender and meek that her body responded of it's own accord…

He was gentle and graceful as he undressed her…

"Why be so careful...it's not like it matters anymore…"

Her words hurt him, but he was determined to rid her of all the pain he'd caused…

She stood before him, her eyes lowered…

"Khushi…"

Her heart told her to look up, but she refused…

She expected him to grab her by the chest and tear away her bra, but instead, he stepped forwards...ever so close…

His warmth instantly encompassing her space…

Cautiously, he laced his fingers in hers…

Khushi was nervous that he would feel her palms sweating, but he mentioned nothing…

Slowly, with one hand, he trailed his fingers up her arm and around her back…

Her skin involuntarily broke out in goosebumps as she felt his feather light touch on her back…

Arnav could feel the clasp of her bra…

He recalled how brutal he had been before and felt his heart clench in agony…

"Never again…" he mentally swore as he pinched the fabric of her bra, and slid the clasps free with one hand…

As the surrounding air hit her bare back, her head finally snapped up…

Her breasts were heavy and aching, her nipples tingling…

Arnav saw her wary eyes…

With both hands, he gently pushed the straps off her shoulders…

Just as her breasts were about to fall free, her arms swooped up and covered her chest…

He didn't try to stop her…

"I'm sorry Khushi…"

Her eyes searched his…"Why? Why are you being so gentle? Stop it! Just do this and…"

She froze as he began unbuttoning his shirt…

He pulled the blue fabric away from his body, muscles flexing...

Yanking her arms firmly away from her body, he threw them around his neck as he stepped forwards, covering her breasts with his bare  chest…

She tried to push his shoulders away, but he held on tight…"Shhh…"

"Just finish this...just…"

"I am not rushing this Khushi...you are going to get a first time that is full of love, devotion, and pleasure…"

Arnav felt her hot tears against his neck as she spoke…"No...I don't want that...I don't want all this love and emotion…this is just an act…"

"And I love you...I want our marriage to be filled with love...and that's the type of loving you are going to get from me…"

Their gazes remained locked on each others…

"Keep your arms around my neck...don't move them...please…"

Khushi couldn't dispute such a devout command as much as she couldn't control her own pulse as her husband stood so close…

She held her breath as his hands descended down her waist…

His fingers moved under the waistband of her panties and began to slide them down very slowly, like opening the gift wrapping on a package…

His hands were gentle as he helped her lift first one leg then the other to step of out them...

His soft featherlight touches made the pulse in her womb beat harder and faster.

Khushi wasn’t sure how much longer she could stand up...

Her legs were barely holding her and her body trembling all over.

Their gazes remained glued together as Arnav unfastened and unzipped his trousers, pushing them steadily down his body until they were both laid bare before one another...

Images began filling her mind…

The time before…

The time now…

From the man yielding to unbridled anger, who forced his flesh inside her, making her bleed with pain…

To the man now, whose touch was warmed with desire, flowing with love, making her body weep with need…

Bare.

Bare before her husband.

She began to tremble, realizing just how serious Arnav was about proving his love to her…

"This...this is…"

"For you...only for you…"

He surprised her as his mouth took hers in a deep kiss…

Her senses was flooded with light as he kissed her slowly but  thoroughly…

When she finally opened her eyes, she was laying on their bed once again as he gazed into her eyes…

His body was once again over hers…

Only this time, they were both skin to skin…

Keeping eye contact, his knee gently spread her thighs apart.

"Oh my God...this is...you're really going to do this…"

He smiled softly hearing her shock…"I would never pass up the chance to make love to you…"

Shiverring, she corrected him…"Not make love...it's just…"

"You can try and convince yourself as much as you want that this is 'just sex'...but you are so very wrong…"

Arnav held himself still as he trailed his hand down her belly towards her sex…

Her eyes squeezed shut as she expected more pain…

When Arnav's fingers touched her sheath, her body automatically bowed up, pushing their bodies together…

Chest-to-chest, belly-to-belly, thigh-to-thigh.

He teased her with ghostlike caresses…

Every single nerve in her body was firing, dancing beneath the surface of her skin.

Arnav was terrified to feel her…

The last time he touched her so intimately, he had been violent…

But now...now he was praying in earnest that he could reach her heart…

As he touched her, his heart lept with joy…

Wet.

Her sheath was literally weeping…

So much so that she was dripping onto the palm of his hand…

Watching her face carefully, he felt his erection twitch to life when she bit her lip in anticipation of what he would do…

He only used the tips of his fingers as he skimmed through her soft folds, drenching his hand in her juices…

"I...I'm sorry that I'm...I'm so…"

Letting his fingers keep up their exploring, his eyes held hers…"so...what?"

"I...I am very...wet…"

Not willing to let her be embarrassed for a second longer, he moved his lubricated fingers to her clitoris…

"Do you know why you are? Do you know what it means?"

As he spoke, she felt his fingers connect with a part of her that she didn't realize was so sensitive…

Her lips parted, forming  an O shape, her fingers dug into the hard muscles of his shoulders making his heart race…

"I...I don't know...I don't...know…oh…"

She shifted her pelvis trying to stop him from touching her…

"Am I hurting you?" Arnav asked quickly, gentling his touch even more…

She shook her head…"...no...no...it's...it's...I am...I am very...very sensitive there...I don't know why...and…"

Each pulse point thumped insistently, echoing the ramped-up beat of her heart.

His fingers were doing a sensual dance on every inch of her…

"Khushi…"

Her eyes widened as his fingers left her core and trailed upwards…

She trembled as he rested his damp palm onto her breast…

"I want you to understand something…" he began to massage the soft flesh beneath his hand…"What you are feeling right now...it's your body's reaction to what I am doing to you...you may be nervous, you may be afraid...but your body is telling me things that you can't…"

Lowering his head, he placed a gentle kiss between her breasts…

His lips lingered, as he felt her thudding heartbeat…

"Stop…"

Arnav began spreading soft kisses along her skin…

"Ar...Arnavji...sss...stop…"

Her hands were  resting on his biceps…

She began to push but lost all control when she felt his mouth open straight over her nipple…

Her breathing became harder as she felt something flick over the tip, electrifying her overly sensitive nerve endings…

Arnav kept his tongue light as he ran it along her nipple…

Once he felt it harden, he began to suckle softly…

That's when he heard Khushi's moan…

He rolled her opposite nipple between his fingers and it pebbled impossibly hard…

Pulling his mouth free from her breast, he brought his gaze to hers…

"This is me...making love to you Khushi…"

Her pupils were dilated so much that her eyes looked black…

She was having trouble keeping her eyes open from the intensity of it all…

"Talk to me Khushi...tell me what you're feeling…"

"I...I am...I feel...I can't ...I can't stop the heat that's spreading over me ... I am scared by it…"

Moving higher over her, his fingers continued to gently pinch her nipple…

And the moment had come…

Her body seized up in shock when she felt his erection against her thigh…

"Shhh...look at me Khushi…"

Trying to focus, she brought her eyes to his…

"I am not going to hurt you…"

His gaze commanded hers…

She was warring with the need to concentrate on him, and losing herself in the excruciatingly strong sensations he was drawing from her…

Arnav very slowly immersed himself in her tight wet heat…

Ever...so...slowly...

He felt her abdomen muscles go hard under him, as though she were preparing for pain…

Khushi watched his eyes…

There was no hatred.

There was no anger.

There was only love.

But he saw something in her eyes that made him go still...

He stopped moving to hold himself stiff-armed above her.

Khushi's internal muscles  clamped down...

Even though she was no longer a virgin, her body was frightened with the memory…

Her heart started to hurt…

This was all becoming too real…

Arnav could see her raw fear…

He ground his teeth and slowly pulled away....

Arnav sat back on his heels.

He’d never believed he’d have the fortitude to back off when heaven summoned, but Khushi had wrested control of the situation in her head...

This was not the special communing of bodies and souls he’d envisioned.

If she was going to be stubborn, then so was he.

This night was to show her the beauty, the romance, and the rarity of what they shared.

To make her understand the depth of his feelings before it was too late.

Alarmed by Arnav’s abrupt departure from her body, she began to fear his next move...

She watched his muscles ripple as he moved slightly...

Twin flames of desire burned in his eyes, along with something else.

Determination.

She sensed his restraint, his control, but mostly the maleness that gave her a forbidden thrill.

Propped up on his elbow, he said, “I'm taking this slowly...” he leaned over to drag his mouth over the tops of her breasts, “

“No...Just...just...” Khushi tried to move beneath him, but was distracted by his mouth…

The very tip of his tongue swirled maddening little circles over her nipple.

Tiny puffs of air puckered the nub into a hot, tight point and she gasped.

He teased her nipple until it was throbbing and then offered the sweet torture on the other breast.

“I'm not rushing this....” His warm breath flowed over her skin, sweeter than honey, thicker than syrup.

His hands,  caressed her like gentle waves.

Need began to lash through her.

Images of his sweaty body plastered to hers, blood burning, sweat dripping, skin slapping. Cries. Moans. Screams.

Khushi suddenly realized that she was trapped either way…

Arnav's tender side was now far more alarming than his anger.

The anger she could handle.

This type of…reverence...was terrifying her…

“You are so soft,” he murmured, tasting the curve of her shoulder, sweeping his fingertips from the crest of a peaked breast to shaking knee.

She crashed.

Burned.

Utterly melted.

Khushi closed her eyes and knew she’d lost the battle for control as she’d lost herself in Arnav’s potent love.

She hadn’t wanted to allow this unhurried meeting of bodies.

For good reason…

She was sure that 'making love' was just an illusion…

But now...

This glorious journey would undo her, especially when the route he’d mapped out was torturously slow.

He meant to imprint his soul to hers so she’d never forget him.

Her body ached for this surrender.

Could her heart remain firmly out of his reach or was it already too late?

“I love your hands,” he said, kissing her knuckles...

“Small, yet strong.” He sucked her fingertip into his mouth, swirling his tongue around only to release it with a perceptible pop.

All her resistance began to crumble...

Only then did he move on.

And there was no rushing him, no matter what signals her body screamed.

If she arched closer, he retreated.

If her hold on his arms tightened, his languorous touches stopped entirely.

Her only action was inaction.

Regardless if she felt her flesh was unravelling from her bones with every lingering sweep of his tongue, every provoking nip of his teeth, every calculated touch, he controlled the pace.

The Candlelight inside their room flickered, deepening the mysterious planes and hollows of his masculine face.

No cocky smile.

No smug gleam in his eye.

Just Arnav engrossed in providing her pleasure.

Khushi was spellbound.

She felt helpless, and yet totally safe...

Completely lost in the way he made her feel.

The tight rein she held on her heart slipped another notch.

Where Arnav’s mouth touched, paths of fire exploded over her skin.

He didn’t dally over one particular spot, preferring to nibble, lick, and stroke before levelling her with wonderful exploratory kisses.

The slide of soft lips and wet mouths.

Hearts slowed, raced.

Drugged by his heated touches, she floated in a myriad of sensations.

His hot mouth suctioned to her neck...

Thumbs teased her lower abdomen into a rolling quiver.

His gentle tongue tangled with hers.

His callused fingertips stroked the sensitive underside of her arm, from the erratic pulse thumping in her wrist to the ticklish bend in her waist.

He used the tremendous strength in his hands to calm her, to gentle her to his pace.

His scent, her scent, mingled with the cool aroma of passion.

He’d steeped her in an erotic pool and now, she was drowning.

A husky groan rumbled from her throat.

Her heart now laid bare in front of him…

His eyes became fully alive seeing her vulnerability…

Now, he knew...she was his to possess, his to claim, for good this time…

“I love you...” he breathed...

Fiery shudders turned chaotic inside her, extracting another whip of uncertainty…"no...no…"

But Khushi's heart was long past arguing.

There was no more fight in her to resist this…

“I am not giving in...I am going to make love to you...yes, make love...”

“Please...just end this...” her voice wobbled as she glanced up, believing he’d reconsider when he glimpsed her tear filled eyes.

“No.”

Abruptly he pulled away, using his strong thighs to urge her legs wide open as he knelt down between them.

First, he curved his large fingers through her smaller ones, his rough-skinned hands clasped to the softer backs of hers.

Simultaneously he drew those work-roughened palms down the outside of each arm.

Moisture dripped from her sex at the unexpectedness of his simple caress.

He’d trapped her in a veil of sexual awareness, blinding her to anything but the knowledge that every loving stroke, every tender touch, bound her to him.

Body, soul and heart.

Arnav repositioned himself at her core, and his mind flashed with images of the blood that stained her…the proof of his forceful act.

"how...could I do...that…" he berated himself mentally…"she's beautiful…"

Khushi gasped the second his tongue replaced the touch of his fingers.

He flicked and teased…

She tasted so sweet, so strong…

The lover inside Arnav was in heaven…

He knew he would love her taste, but now...he was craving her like a drug...

His tongue sought every inch of her, and he kept gazing up at her face to see her cheek become redder with every touch…

Khushi was desperately trying to rein in every jolt of electricity that sped through her veins…

He had broken the walls that surrounded her heart, but now...now he was climbing in… starting to possess her…

Arnav finally licked across the throbbing tip of her clit…

He felt the awakening of her frightened nerves as she trembled violently.

Khushi felt a pulling sensation inside her womb…

It was different.

It was severe.

After days of pain, something new was sparking inside her abdomen…

She continued to squirm, trying to make the flicking of his tongue less electric…

But Arnav changed his pace, and placed his lips over her clit and sucked it into his mouth.

The desire inside her was so strong she could hear the blood roaring in her ears...

He sucked and nipped at the hot nub until she was whimpering unknowingly.

She thought she’d lose her mind if the tension didn't break soon...

Arnav sensed her impending release and withdrew…

Now that he'd stopped, she was no longer sure whether she was relieved or annoyed…

Several agonizing seconds ticked by when he didn’t touch her at all.

Finally, she felt his tongue push fully inside her…

He followed the action with his tongue slowly, warmly  gliding up from her sheath, to her pubic bone, to the pulse in her neck.

When his lips suctioned onto her pulse, Khushi nearly came off the bed.

His sweet, hot breath at her shoulder echoed as a shudder in her soul. “I love touching you... Tasting you...”

When his chest rested on hers once more, her nipples began to throb...

He groaned. “You are so unbelievably responsive. So hot... So wet... You make me want to forget to go slow.”

“Not slow…." she panted…"Just finish...this...I don't...”

"Do you love me?"

A soft “Yes,” wrenched from her lips before she could stop it...

His heart sprung to life hearing her answer, even though she wasn't fully aware that she had said it…

Arnav’s bristly beard rubbed back and forth on shoulder blade increasing her longing to fever pitch.

The more she writhed, the stiffer her nipples became, scraping against his hard chest.

"Will you let me make love to you?"

Her eyes could see how genuine he was…

She nodded…

He moved his body onto hers with acute gentleness and then eased her legs apart.

Khushi’s lungs were devoid of air.

She couldn’t breathe for wanting him.

As he carefully positioned his erection at her entrance, the intense fire burning in his eyes softened.

A ragged sigh ripped from his mouth and he paused, looking completely forlorn.

He was expression was so sweet, so perfect, so damn romantic she wanted to cry with the beauty of it.

“…looking at you startles me sometimes... You are...so beautiful.”

Arnav lightly touched his lips to her trembling mouth.

Unknowingly, her hand lifted to his face…

“You steal my breath away Khushi... The way you make me feel.”

He broke eye contact, turning his head into her small hand, still cradling his face.

He placed a delicate kiss in the centre of her palm.

Whatever he’d set out to prove to her tonight had gotten lost in the pure emotion they brought to each other.

At that moment, whether she liked it or not, or even understood it, she knew she belonged only to him.

Without another word, he lowered his body onto her until they met body-to-body, skin-to-skin, heart-to-heart.

Her belly quivered when she felt the thick head of his flesh press gently inside her body…

“I will go slowly...” he said, brushing his lips to hers…"Tell me if anything hurts, or if you're afraid…"

He kept his eyes glued to hers as he gently penetrated her…

As he filled her tight channel, he was gifted with soft gasps from her mouth…

She whimpered slightly as his length began to stretch her…

"It's okay Khushi…" he paused…

His weight pressed against her, making her feel warmer, yet also trapped...

For a moment they merely stared into each other’s eyes.

She could feel his erection pulsating inside her…

Knowing that she was making HIS body respond so fiercely, made her gush with pride…

Arnav's eyes widened slightly, feeling her body drip around his…

With a steady pace, he pushed fully into her, making her gasp one final time…

"Is...is that it now? Is it over…?" she stuttered, feeling entirely defenceless…

Arnav smiled softly…"No...whether you hold on, or let go...take what's left of my heart Khushi...because my heart is yours…"

Tears freely spilled over her cheeks…"This was...was supposed to be…"

“Look at me,” he demanded. “Look into my eyes... SEE what I’m feeling for you... This is more than sex, Khushi... Look and you’ll see.”

She was mesmerized by the heat dancing in his dark pupils, unable to tear her eyes away no matter what her mind screamed…

He remained still, his erection still lodged tightly inside her, as she stared deeply into his eyes…

She wasn’t sure whose heartbeat she felt pounding against her ribs, his or hers

Sweat from resistance covered his skin, gluing  them together...

“You...You have changed me Khushi... You constantly show me unconditional love...every second I'm with you isn't long enough...every second I’m without you is time wasted...”

Khushi was stunned into silence.

He gently began to pull out, held her closer, and slowly pushed back in, making her feel every single inch of him...

Her gradual, soft gasp as he slid back inside rewarded him…

Again, he withdrew, so slowly…

Only this time, when he thrust back inside, he moved faster…

Instantly her body became rigid.

Her eyes squeezed shut with terror…

Her nails began to dig into his arms…

Arnav stilled..

His face contorted with disgust for himself…

He wanted to say so much…

Wanted to plead with her to trust him, to forgive him…

But he chose to remain silent…

Carefully peeling her hands away from his arms, holding her arms on either side of her head, he laced his fingers with hers…

Her teeth sank into her lower lip...a sign of her fear…

Leaning in, he gently kissed her lips free and began to move inside her once again…

Each stroke slow and deep, so slow that she could feel every bit of friction as he slid in, then back out.

And again . . . and again.

His movements were like slow motion, coming with an intimacy that would surpass any frantic passion..

Gradually, her eyes opened…

His tenderness astonished her as he whispered, “Khushi I love you...”

Every muscle in her body tightened.

He’d said the words a thousand times over the last week...but this was . . . a hell of a lot different.

She felt his confession deep into her spirit…

Her lips began to tremble, her whole being suffering a thousand beautiful, stunning, tingling sensations as the words filtered through her.

Unknowingly, her fingers began to tighten around his…

As he continued to penetrate her body with care, she absorbed his warmth from head to toe.

She could feel his breath on her neck.

And she could hear the pain in his voice when he said, low but firm in her ear, “Forgive me...”

She pulled in her breath.

Said nothing.

Just felt the plea melt into her.

“Please,” he whispered...“You have to forgive me. I need you to forgive me. Fully...”

Oh God.

They’d both been subjected to so much...

They had been so close.

Then torn apart…

He’d bared his soul to her.

She’d tried to do the same, as much as her heart would allow.

But no matter what crossed their path, she knew that she loved him, too.

Her heart was as full with him as her body.

And maybe it was only her head—her tortured, frightened head—that had held her back from this moment.

But she knew...that deep inside, she’d already done what he asked.

She’d already forgiven.

The pain was still real, but so was the forgiveness...

“I do forgive you...but my heart...”

He let out a heavy breath and seemed to sink deeper onto her.

"I...I want to try and hurt you back somehow...but...my heart won't let me...my heart, as broken as it is, will only let me love you...”

“Oh...God,” Arnav said feeling his own heart fill with angst…

Khushi let a whimper leak from her lips.

She squeezed his hands harder, maybe wanting to make sure that this was all real, that he was real, that his words were real, that none of it was a dream.

“Oh my God, Khushi...I...I want to try again...to make you happy...” he moaned, as he thrust inside her slightly faster…

“One more chance...” he said.

She sucked in her breath—hard. “What?”

His eyes were intense...“Give me one more chance...to make you happy...to give you a passionate and loving married life, with me. I know it’s a hell of a big thing I’m asking, after all that I've done...but I’m asking...one more chance...”

All the chaotic emotion and energy that had been writhing around inside her abruptly became too much to contain...

Unable to find the words to answer him, she shoved a hand in his glorious hair and clenched it tight, pulling him into a powerful kiss…

His groan was the most erotic sound she’d ever heard, making the flesh between her legs tighten viciously around his erection...

His hips continued to speed up…

He paid careful attention not to slam into her, knowing that amount of pain she'd been in over the past week…

Love…that's all he kept thinking…

But his heart knew that this still wasn't the end…

There was more he would have to do to convince her…

It was one thing to convince her once…but he was determined to prove his love to her daily…

Khushi's mind was thick with emotion.

She felt one burden lift, only to feel another pile on…

The intensity of Arnav's words had spun her into a world of passion... and compassion…and vulnerability…

With each thrust, she began to feel a rippling tug inside her…

Arnav felt her body's automatic reaction…

"Khushi…" he rasped out…

She was lost, drowning in the powerful joy of being held by him, loved by him.

Khushi was distantly aware of the helpless noises spilling from her throat.

Her senses were overloaded by Arnav’s scent and the heat of his hard body, the feel of his erection rubbing inside her…

She was surrounded by him, filled with him, blissfully possessed in every way.

A climax was building in force, pounding through her, pooling in her core.

Not just from the physical pleasure but from the knowledge that he’d opened his heart to her...

With fingers tightening, Khushi tired to speak…"there's...I'm...I...feel...something…"

Her expression was a mixture of concern and impending climax…

"You asked if this was over...if this was all there is to making love...I'm going to show you now, how THIS is supposed to finish...If you're afraid, hold onto me...if you feel like you're out of control, hold onto me...I'm going to love watching your first orgasm move through your body, and knowing that it was my pleasure to give it to you...”

Her eye brows furrowed as she tried to comprehend what he was saying…

But soon, her entire body was shocked into realization…

Unlinking his hands from hers, he  tilted her hips upwards, and ground his pelvis more firmly into hers…

No longer able to control her moans, she cried out loud as he pushed constantly and consistently on the swelling spot inside her…

Moaning, groaning, crying, and whimpering...Khushi felt a startling swoop of sensations gather deep within her…

Arnav could feel her sheath begin to spasm around him…

He leaned down and breathed against her lips…

And her orgasm struck.

Moaning...non stop…

Her body tremored...shook...flushed with color…

He slowed momentarily, watching the beautiful vision beneath him…

"This is what you deserve Khushi...no pain…"

Khushi's mind was overblown…

She flew as fast as she fell…

Her body was in a state of complete orgasmic arousal…

Arnav sped up his pace and supressed a groan as his lower body seized up and he squirted hot streaming jets of cum inside her vibrating body...

She could feel his thick flesh inside her pusling and shooting...

And the knowledge of it—of him leaving something from his body in hers—somehow made her whole.

They lay together after for a long moment, bodies still joined, not moving.

It felt strangely as if the world had stopped spinning, as if only the two of them existed in their private hideaway

When Arnav finally rolled off her, he didn’t go far.

Still locked inside her body, he wrapped his arms around and whispered, “Sleep now...”

As Khushi took a deep breath, trying to recover from the most cosmic release of her lifetime, she didn’t remember if she stayed awake long enough to reply to him...







 PRECAP - 


“Khushi! I’m not done—”

“I am!” she pivoted to face him...“You don’t get to talk to me that way. Now that you finally realize you love me, you want to throw me a goddamn scrap or bone . . .some pathetic acknowledgment of my existence to try and win me back?”

“Khushi! Please! Stop!” His gaze was scorching hot, his jaw tight and hard...“Listen to me—”

“I’m only here because YOU forced me to marry you!  I assure you, when I walk away, I’ll be walking away from your heart!”

Arnav broke…

“Shut your damn mouth!”

He caught her by the elbows and pulled her against him... “Just shut up and let me talk!”

Khushi lifted her hand and slapped him hard enough to turn his head.

“Don’t touch me again!”











(p.s. I never said this was an easy story)


9 comments:

  1. Damn hot n passionate it was.....alas the precap!!!! This indeed is complicated....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written!
    There was no vulgarity....or dirt!
    It was pure love!
    I so love this part...
    Perfect it was!
    Nd the precap was really horrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of the most sensual ones that uve written. he was drawing her out in the only way he knew. it was sensuous and heartwarming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was hot! Lovely journey for K, will she want more or still be stubborn.
    Not bad for her 2nd 1st time. A sweet enuf to explore.
    Looki g forward to next

    PS.. Can't get Barun out of my head whilst reading that. !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved this but oh no what's Arnav done wrong now!!??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very passionate!

    It's still going to be a long journey for the two of them, we can't just wipe out what happened

    The Precap looks amazing! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome update love and passion with guilt altogether in one, you had narrated so beautifully khushi is not an easy girl, that she will forgive arnav so quick (Laksh65)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a long one and i loved it. so damn hot and ooohhhhhoooo. the way u wrote each and every emotion wow, just cant stop blushing but the precap is scaring me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So amazingly written. Beautiful.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete