Thursday, April 25, 2013

SS : Take What's Left Of My Heart Part 9 MAHA CONTINUATION!


Arnav tried to move his arm, but something was weighing it down…

Turning his head, he saw what it was…

His lips curved into a soft smile…

Khushi lay on her side against him…

Her leg sprawled over his lower body, her arm draped over his chest with her warm fingers resting on his pectoral…

Feeling his head begin to spin with happiness, he lifted his hand to rest on hers as his arm pulled her slightly closer…

"I can't believe this...I made love to her...and she...she responded…"

His thoughts were running a mile a minute…

Khushi hand started to move and her eyes slowly opened…

Gazing at her lovingly, he breathed…"Hi…"

But almost instantly, he felt her body freeze up…

Squeezing her hand, he quickly spoke…"...hey, it's okay…"

She took a deep breath, trying to find her voice…

"Khushi...after last night, I hope you realize how much you mean to me…"

Nervously, she slid her leg away from his body…

As she did, her body began to ache…

Not in the agonizingly painful way it did last time...but in a raw, languid, and burning way…

A way that purged sensations from inside her that made her feel fulfilled…

As she tried to pull her hand away, she felt Arnav cling on…

"Don't pull away from me…"

His command wasn't angry, but more of a plea…

Khushi tried to look away but couldn't find the willpower…

"I know last night was...was quite intense for you...so, please tell me if you're sore, or if you need…"

"I need to shower…" she finally whispered…

Hurt began to spread through his heart…"O...okay...do you want me to…"

"Let go of my hand…please..."

The quietness of her voice was contradictory to the screaming in her eyes…

Before he released her hand, he brought her palm to his lips and gently kissed her…

Sliding out of bed, she stood up…

Khushi knew that she was naked as she treaded to the bathroom.

She was waiting to feel some form of regret...guilt...disgust…

Instead, she felt confused.

Her head was telling her …"You're married. You had sex with your husband. You didn't nothing wrong."

But she could hear Arnav's voice echoing…"Make love…"

"We did. We made love." she thought…"he said he would make love to me...and he did...and I...I…"

Part of her wanted it to happen all over again…

Part of her wanted to scream at him, telling him to stop pretending to be someone he isn't…

Turning on the hot water, she stepped into the shower, letting the hot water mist up her mind as well as the glass…


………………..


Arnav watched Khushi exit the bathroom and dry her hair…

As he stood, he notice her look towards him from the corner of her eye…

"I'll take a shower and meet you downstairs okay?"

Khushi remained silent and merely nodded…

When he came out, she was gone.

His heart had hoped she would still be in their room, but it was better this way…

He could go over what he would say to her…

He had wanted everything to be perfect when they made love, and he smiled as he remembered her body's response…

"She may try to back away again...but I know...I know that I broke through the pain I caused...I know it…"


……………



Breakfast was quiet.

Anjali and Nani talked about prepping the baby's room…

Akash and Payal were exchanging sweet glances…

And Khushi … she sat beside Arnav, almost in a dreamlike state…

Payal broke her stare by asking…"Khushi, since Arnavji is working from home today, Akash said he will try to be home early for lunch...if you like, we can make lunch together?"

Khushi didn't really hear anything past…"...Arnavji is working from home today…"

Turning her head to face him, she muttered…"From home?"

With a smirk, he nodded, enjoying seeing her thrown off balance…

"Khushiji, Payalji? If I can contact Shyamji, maybe we can have a couples lunch together!"

Payal and Khushi looked at each other…

Arnav could see that Payal wanted to protect both women …

"Sure...sure Di...as long as we're all there, things will be fine…"

Giving a 'thankyou' nod in Payal's direction, he faced Khushi…"Is that alright with you?"

"yes...yes ofcourse...ofcou...r...se…"

It wasn't.

Every nerve in her body was yelping with unease.


…………..


As Arnav restlessly worked on his laptop, he listened to the voices drifting up from the loungeroom…

He could hear the joy in his sister's voice as she spoke about how she wanted to decorate her baby's room…

Nani's thrilled suggestions were delighting Anjali even more…

He could hear Payal suggesting colors, suggesting furniture…

And he could hear his wife…

He could hear the life and love in her voice…

Caring for everyone, for everyone's happiness…

As the hours ticked by, he finally heard them all ascend the stairs…

Opening his bedroom door, he saw all faces, but the one he wanted…

"Where? Where's Khushi?"

Anjali giggled…"She's gone to the kitchen to flip through some cookbooks...we're going to decide how to arrange…"

Her voice faded as Arnav began walking away…



…………………..



"Hi."

Khushi couldn’t tear her gaze away from Arnav, whose wildly brown eyes burned into hers.

“What are you doing in here?” she snapped, scowling.

He recoiled from her harshness. “Excuse me?”

“You shouldn’t be here...”

She grabbed him by the elbow and started pulling him towards the foyer of the house...

"Khushi...Khushi, I just wanted to be around you…"

“I don’t want you there with me...”

If she'd spit in his face, it couldn’t have devastated him more.

"Keep calm...she's angry...she's reacting…" he thought furiously…

Khushi began to walk away only to feel Arnav hold on tight to her dupatta…

She froze…"Let go."

"No...Khushi, I don't want to disturb you, I just thought that...maybe...we could talk while…"

"If you so badly want to be in the kitchen, the I will leave…"

She yanked her dupatta free and walked briskly toward the front door with her head held high, praying she could make it outside to feel some privacy again…

To be far from Arnav's loving, protective watch before the tears started falling.

Spending the morning with everyone had only made her realize just how far she'd been pulled from her family…

All the weeks that everyone spend hating her for what Arnav had made her do…

The days before their  forced marriage, he had been so loving…

That is what she fell for…

That is what grabbed her heart and surged it to life…

All the passionate anger and love...meant more to her than anything…

But then hatred struck.

She loved him through his anger, she loved him through his pain, she loved him though his demands...but the hatred...NO.

She thought she just might escape when she reached for cool  door handle…

“Khushi...wait...”

She pulled at the door, but Arnav's hand was forcing it closed…

"Tell me last night meant nothing to you! You CAN'T say that it didn't! I saw your eyes! I felt what your body was saying!"

Her eyes closed…

"Please Khushi...we're alone down here...everyone is out of upstairs...talk to me…"

Stepping to the side, putting some distance between them, she turned around…

Arnav looked tortured…

She wanted to run to him and throw her arms around him as much as she wanted to torture him more…

"I love you...Why can't you give me another chance Khushi?"

Her mind actively began retracing every moment they'd spent together…

And as her burning love for him became hotter, it was quenched by the memory of his blackmail and force...

"You are no different from Shyamji! That's why!"

Stepping back as if he'd been struck, he replied… "I am completely different Khushi!"

"You both just...You both like to hurt me! You both threaten me!"

Pushing aside his anger realizing that Shyam had threatened her, he  stepped forwards, one arm wrapping tight around her waist, while his other hand gripped the back of her head…

"I am not threatening you! Every stupid threat that I have made to you before is completely meaningless now! And I will NOT hurt you again! And you KNOW that! Look at me! You KNOW that!"

"Do I?! DO I!?" Khushi screamed...

"YES!"

Her voice went quiet..."And yet here you are... Being rough... Holding me against my will…"
 
His eyes wandered downwards over her body…

"Against your will?"

His eyes hit hers…"You have not pushed me away or struggled against me...because you know in your heart that I am not, nor will I ever hurt you or threaten you again…"

It was true.

She glanced down at his arms, holding her tightly to his body…

She felt his hard chest against her…

"I knew he wouldn’t hurt me…" she thought…"I don't even...I don't even WANT to  push him away…"

Images of their night together whipped at her senses…

His gentleness, his soft touch…

But still, her heart twinged with pain…

Arnav could see the remembrance flicker in her eyes…

"Khushi...I love you...I truly love you…"

She felt sick with betrayal.

The sickness in her gut spread like cancer, making her feel helpless in her anger...

She was overcome with the need to curl up in private and find the strength to shove the memories back into a deep, dark hole...

Using all her strength, she pushed harshly at his shoulders…

"ENOUGH!" she yelled, turning away...

“Khushi! I’m not finished yet—”

“I am!” she pivoted to face him...“You don’t get to talk to me that way anymore! Now that you finally realize you love me, you want to try and get me back!? Try to convince me of your pathetic acknowledgment of my existence to try and win me back?”

“Khushi! Please! Stop!” His gaze was scorching hot, his jaw tight and hard...“Listen to me—”

“I’m only here because YOU forced me to marry you!  And I assure you, I will escapse from you one day!!!”

Arnav broke…

“Shut your damn mouth!”

He caught her by the elbows and pulled her against him... “Be QUIET and let me talk!”

Khushi lifted her hand and slapped him hard enough to turn his head.

“Don’t touch me!”

With a growl, Arnav hauled her into him and kissed her hard, bruising her lips.

His hand was in her hair, fisting it roughly, holding her in place so she couldn't turn away.

She furiously bit at the tongue he thrust aggressively into her mouth,  but he didn’t stop.

Khushi shoved at his shoulders with everything in her, but he was immovable.

Arnav kissed her as if he were starved for the taste of her, and slowly...gradually...her resistance began to melt.

He smelled so good, so familiar...

His body felt so perfectly right against her...and yet so frighteningly dangerous...

All the memories from the night before shattered through her  body as her nipples betrayed her , hardening into tight points, and a slow, hot trickle of arousal gathered in her core.

Her heart thundered in her chest, making her want him.

The craving hadn’t gone away, not even for a minute.

In fact, his gentle, soft and sensual act had only ignited her need to experience his true passion…

She knew, and knew for certain, that he had held back…

That he had reined in all his desperation to show her the delicate, calm way that a couple could join together…

But that was not the man he was.

Their whole relationship had been about a spark that would turn into a scorching inferno…

Long ago, Khushi had fallen hopelessly in love with the hard, passionate, powerful man that he was.

And now, her heart thudded mercilessly as he began to show her the passion she knew he had in him...

Imprisoned by his tight grip, she had trouble breathing and her head began to spin.

She couldn’t do more than make a feeble sound of protest.

She was pressed against the heavy front door as Arnav’s hard and powerful body subdued her own.

His arm at her waist slid lower, his hand delving beneath her skirts and finding the curves of her bottom exposed by her thin underwear.

He wrenched her hips hard to his, making her feel how hard he was, how aroused.

Automatically, her sex trembled with want, achingly empty.

Her arms fell to her sides, her palms pressing flat to the door…

Khushi felt the brittle tension drain from his body as she softened in surrender, the pressure of his mouth easing and his kiss turning into a languid passionate coaxing.

“Khushi” he breathed gruffly... “Don’t try to escape from me... I will never be able to take it...”

Khushi closed her eyes... “Please...let me go, Arnavji...”

He brushed his cheek against hers, his breath gusting hard and fast over her ear.

“I know you’re still hurting by what I did...but the way I made love to you last night...THAT was real! That is how I want . . .”

“Arnavji, no!”

His lips were gliding down her neck, his tongue stroking over her racing pulse.

“I’m losing my mind with that pain and guilt, Khushi...I can't bear to think of what I have done to you...I am sorry, my God I'm so sorry...” 

He sucked on her skin, and resistant pleasure radiated through her.

“I can’t think... I can’t work or sleep...I can hardly breathe...My heart aches for you, my body aches for you…"

"No..." her voice was cracking..."Let me go...Please…"

"You were in love with me once...I can make you love me again Khushi...”

Her mind was SCREAMING…"How will I ever recover if he makes love to me again?..."

Then his mouth slammed onto hers…

"How will I survive if he DOESN'T make love to me again?..."

"Please Khushi...I can feel that you want me...that you love me...Please don't deny it!"

His voice was breaking…

“I never stopped loving you,” Khushi whispered...“I can’t stop... But...but you hurt me, Arnavji...you hurt me so much...you have the power to hurt me more than anyone else...”

His hand cupped her face, needing her to understand this one thing without question... ”I am so utterly and desperately sorry...I will NOT be violent with you EVER again...Just knowing how far I went to hurt you is killing me, I can hardly breathe for what I did!...I wouldn't DARE even THINK of causing you pain or bringing tears to your eyes...I don't want to lose you...I won't survive... I’m barely surviving it now... It’ll break me completely if you weren't in my life...”

“I am trying let you back in my heart Arnavji... I’m trying... "

His mouth was tender again as he brushed his lips back and forth over hers.

"I will take you away from here then…"

Her eyes sparked with surprise…"What?"

"I'll leave everything, and everyone…"

He was serious.

"I don't care about anyone anymore...I want YOU. I want you to be happy. I will leave everything and start a new life somewhere with you...I’ll carry you out of here if I have to. Whatever it takes to get you back...to talk this out...to start again...”

Her heart stuttered as she shook her head…"...we...we can't...what we had is basically over..."

He pulled back, his face set in fierce lines... “What we HAVE will NEVER be over Khushi...not as long as I have a breath in my body! I will make sure that you and I are NEVER over!”

She looked at him, her heart aching like an open wound at how genuine he was, how broken and in pain he was…

Her fingers gently touched the reddened handprint she’d left on his cheek, clutching his thick silky hair in opposite hand.

Arnav bent his knees dragging his body over hers, his breathing harsh and erratic.

“I’ll do whatever you want, whatever you need. Anything... Just let me make things up to you...come back to me...please...”

Khushi should have been scared by the depth of his need, but at that moment, she felt the same passionate insanity for him.

Running her hands down his chest in an effort to soothe his trembling, she gave him the hard truth... “I made you miserable...I can’t do that to you or to Di... and I can’t keep fearing you only to get my heart broken..."

His chest expanded on a deep breath. .."Then let's run away…"

Khushi bit back her anger…"No. I can't abandon my family...which also includes YOUR family...I have been abandoned! I have been alone! I can't do that to the people I love…"

"Then be with me...I will take care of you...I will make you happy...Because I WANT to...Because I LOVE you…"

What stuck her most at that moment was his desperate willingness to try...

“...to get past what we've been through would be too hard...” she warned him.

“I won't back down...EVER...I swear Khushi, I'm not letting this go!”

He was touching her restlessly, his hands sliding over her thighs and abdomen as if caressing her bare skin were as necessary to him as breathing.

“I am only afraid of one thing...I’m only afraid of losing you.”

Even now, as his hands roamed possessively over her, she felt a thawing in her soul, the desperate relief of being held by the man who loved her, and wanted to satisfy her deepest, most intimate desires.

“I need you...” His mouth was sliding over her cheek and down her throat...until he reached the drenched area between her legs... “I need to be with you, beside you...inside you...now...”

His desire for her began to explode with supernatural desperation...

Khushi saw his intention and started to panic...“What? No... No...My God...Not here...”

But her protest sounded weak even to her own ears.

“YES here...” he muttered, falling to his knees before her... “YES now...”

He chafed her skin ripping the lace of her panties away; then he shoved her skirts to her waist ...

Khushi watched in disbelief as his face moved forwards...

The next thing she felt sent her senses reeling...

He licked her cleft, his tongue parting her folds to lave over her throbbing clit.

She gasped and tried to recoil, but there was nowhere to go...

Not with the door at her back and a frighteningly determined Arnav in front, one hand keeping her pinned while the other lifted her left leg over his shoulder, opening her to his hungry mouth.

Her head thudded against the door, heat pulsing through her blood from the point where his tongue was demanding an explosion of pleasure.

Her leg flexed against his back, urging him closer, her hands squeezed into fists in a last attempt at restraint...

Feeling the rough strands of his hair against her sensitive inner thighs was its own provocation...

They were at the entrance of their house, light fading around them, family upstairs who could appear at any moment, and he was on his knees, growling his hunger as he devoured her slick, aching sex.

He had a new understanding of her body that went above and beyond....

The combination was devastating and addicting.

Khushi's body shook, her eyelids heavy from the illicit pleasure.

“Arn...Arnavji stop . . .You're going to make me...It's coming...I feel it...”

His tongue rubbed over and over the clenching entrance to her body, teasing her, making her grind shamelessly into his mouth.

His hands gripped her hips tightly, urging her onto his tongue as he thrust it inside her.

There was reverence in the way he enjoyed her, the unmistakable sense that he worshiped her body, that pleasuring it and taking pleasure from it was as vital to him as the blood in his veins.

She hissed, feeling the orgasm building...

Her body was buzzing from the heated scent of Arnav’s skin mixed with her own arousal.

Her breasts strained within the increasingly too-tight confines of her bra, her body trembling on the edge of a desperately needed orgasm.

“I’m...Arnavji...I'm...”

His lips circled her pulsating nub and his cheeks hollowed.

Sucking rhythmically, he massaged the hypersensitive knot with the tip of his tongue.

Everything tightened viciously, then released in a fiery burst of pleasure.

The orgasm poured through her in a scorching, disastrous wave.

Arnav's heart soared as she whimpered, pumping her hips mindlessly into his mouth, lost to the eternal connection between them.

Arnav held her up as her knees weakened, tonguing her quivering flesh until the last tremor faded.

Standing in a rush, Arnav picked her up and carried her to the couch.

He dropped her lengthwise on the cushions, then hauled her hips up to rest on the armrest, arching her back.

Khushi's eyes were glued to his every move...

He ripped open his trousers and pulled his big, thick erection out...

Khushi could barely breathe as gradually penetrated her, her body still struggling to accommodate the girth of his flesh.

Arnav began to push into her tender sex with his brutally thick column, his gaze dark and possessive, his breath leaving him in growls every time he hit the end of her.

A trembling moan left her, the friction of his drives stirring her need to be possessed senseless by him.

Only him.

A handful of strokes and his head fell back as he gasped her name, his hips rolling to stir Khushi into a frenzy.

Her over sensitized sheath squeezed the length of him…

The ragged sound he made when he felt her clench was so erotic that her sex began to tremble in appreciation.

His gaze found hers...

A convulsive shudder racked his powerful frame...

He jerked inside her, once, twice, and then he was coming long and hard, spurting hotly into the vising depths of her body.

Khushi didn’t have time to climax again, but it didn’t matter.

She watched him with awe…

"He reacts so strongly to me..." she realized mentally…

In the moments of orgasm, she possessed him as completely as he possessed her.

Arnav leaned over her, his hair falling forward over his forehead, his lungs heaving. 

“God...I love you...I...damn it...I love you...”

She ran her fingers through the sweat-damp roots of his hair…"I...I...when I'm with you...I…"

“When I'm not with you,  I'm NOTHING, Khushi... ”

Arnav held her close and pulled her up to stand in front of him, keeping his erection inside her... 

As she shrieked, he hoisted her up and her legs wound around his hips…

He walked their entwined bodies up to their room… 

Khushi's eyes were widening with every step...

Arnav kicked the door shut behind them...

“Tell me you feel SOMETHING for me Khushi...please...something, anything..."

Pulling her close again, she gasped softly, her forehead wrinkling…

“Oh...shit...I’ve been rough with you again...I'm...shit...I'm sorry... I’m edgy and desperate to get you back, but that’s no excuse.”

Khushi lifted her hands and cupped his face, staring into his eyes, seeing the tumultuous emotions he was so used to hiding... 

“Don’t  apologize for being yourself with me... That's who I fell in love with...You have shown me all your sides...I was proud to know that you felt like you could be who you really are around me...”

“You don’t know how much I truly love you...but I’ll find a way to tell you.”

He rested his forehead against her.

Cautiously, he began to pull out of her.

Khushi was shocked to feel how wet she was...

The final few inches slid out in a rush and his thick semen slicked her inner thighs.

It began to trickle down her spread legs.

He groaned with renewed hunger... “That’s so...so damn hot... I’m getting hard again.”

She stared at him in complete shock...“You...you can't be...”

“Hell if I can’t...”

Keeping his erection dangerously close, he trailed his fingers up her legs, rubbing the slickness all over her swollen sheath...

Euphoria spread through her...

She could see the awe in his eyes as he touched her...

The magnetism emanating from his fingers only proved the feelings he had spoken from his heart...

“I feel primal in my need to have you...” he murmured. “I want to mark you. I want to possess you so completely there’s no separation between us.”

Her hips began to move as his words and touch reignited the desire he'd flamed to life inside her...

His eyes commanded her gaze...“I want to be the one to bring your pleasure to life. All of your needs, Khushi, are mine to fulfill. Your happiness is MINE to secure...”

Her hips shifted restlessly as he continued to lubricate her gently.

“I have tried, so hard, to be the kind of woman you would want to love...” she whispered

“You...have always...been the woman I love...you need not change...” He brushed his parted lips back and forth over hers.

“I'm asking you...and I will keep asking you...to let me be your husband again...”

“Trust is hard for me...I'm scared even to tell you that…"

"You never have to fear anything anymore...You have me…"

As he said that,  footsteps began to smack and resound from outside the room and she froze...

"Arnavji...someone is...someone…"

But he was oblivious to the fact...

Nothing, and no one mattered...

"I said you don't need to fear anything...You can trust me…"

Her heart began to race…"But I think someone is going to come in..."

His hand caressed the length of her spine and smoothed her clothes down around her until she looked like she was merely standing in front of him, locked in an embrace...

“Your clothes hide everything.” he whispered as he pulled her dupatta more securely around her shoulders...

With her back to the room’s entrance, Khushi pressed her bright red face into his shirt.

The door opened.

There was a pause, then, “Bhai?”

Akash.

Khushi felt awkward being unable to turn around…

"Are you both alright?"

“Of course,” Arnav said smoothly, coolly in control. “What do you want?”

To her horror, he resumed the push and withdrawal of his fingers.

Not with the deep strokes of before, but slow, shallow thrusts that didn’t disturb her skirts.

Already aroused to a fever pitch and hovering on the verge of orgasm, Khushi dug her nails into his neck.

The tension in her body from having someone in the room only ramped up the erotic sensations.

"Khushiji?” Akash asked.

She swallowed hard. “Yes?”

“Payal needs to talk with you...”

Arnav adjusted his stance, which moved his hardness inside her and bumped his pelvis against her pulsing clit.

“Y..yes... I...I found...something...to make for...for lunch...”

Her eyes closed as Arnav’s fingers pulled her closer…

"Well, when you're done talking with Bhai, she said she'd be in the kitchen waiting…"

If Arnav nudged her clitoris again, she’d explode…

She was too wound up to stop it.

Arnav’s chest vibrated against her cheek as he spoke. ..“We’d be done sooner if you’d just go...”

"Fine…" Akash's face went red…"I didn't realize I interrupted my brother being all romantic…"

The door shut.

Arnav shifted again, rocking into her clit at the same moment he gave a quick, deep thrust…

Khushi climaxed instantly...

Afraid of the wail of pleasure that wanted to break out of her, Khushi sank her teeth into Arnav’s shirt.

Arnav started thrusting between her spread thighs, using his body to rub out the rest of her orgasm…holding her hips until she climaxed again and again...

Her hair was a mass of tumbled brown silk, her face blushing hard with arousal, her lips parted.

Her eyes were still closed and her lashes spiky against her cheeks.

Arnav watched her entire body tremble for him.

She was all gentleness and vulnerability, strength and sweetness.

Her body convulsed and contracted with heat and pleasure until finally she crumpled in his arms, tumbled in uninhibited bliss, and her gasps for breath were the only sound in the quiet room.

The clasp of her body and the caress of her hands were almost too much for him, and when she came again, the tornado of pleasure became so intense it was almost pain as he ejaculated within her…

He grunted, his flesh jerking as it pumped thick spurts of scorching semen into her.

Arnav watched her as she returned to reality, watched the flutter of her lashes and the slow, sedated movements of her body.

She looked at him through half-closed eyes that glittered.

He drew her close, holding her as though he would never let her go. ..

And Khushi trembled...trembled with intensity at their raw, almost voyeuristic love making...









 NO PRECAP














14 comments:

  1. OMGGGGG what a hot update it was!! Finally Khushi felt for Arnav! Loved the update Zumbaa <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. DESIIIIIIIIIIII i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE reading all your stories and just started on this one! LOVE IT!i lobe how intense their romance is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. hot sex with all the clothes on. for a moment i thought khushi would lose it in front of akash :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRAVO.......................they r making out in frnt of Aakash..OMG...even in the entrance dat 2.......wen the family can appear any time.....Arnavji hena???????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing loved the was u wrote about Arnav's behavior cause he is trying to be soft and gentel but can't help himself from taking charge every once in a while...awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. this was so intense and hot
    OMG!!!!!! they made love in the foyer where anyone could have walked in
    Then they were making love and Akash walked in but Arnav continued
    Oh holy moly Arnav and Khushi sure is getting kinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG i can't find the words for the update

    i mean it was hot sexy amazing all

    the making infrt akask woow

    arnav is doing every thing to show his love and khushi finally start to see his lovr

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome hot update!!!
    arnav trying all the ways in expressing his love for her was good...

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice update hot and passionate, the way arnav is redeeming and expressing his love and trust towards her is awesome. (Laksh65)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved it. So passionate.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!! love the multiple intense love scenes!! so hot, omg soo sexy!!! enjoyed it thoroughly :)
    ---satina IF

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi! first time commenter, long time reader. i must say no matter how many love scenes you write each one always end up unique and one-of-a-kind. good job!

    IF id: Arani_Kumar

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely update..by any chance have you read 'bared to you' the crossfire by Silvia day?? It's my favourite books to read..I think you'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have!!!!!!! I looooooved it! I loved ALL her concepts! I totally wish i wrote that book! :P

    ReplyDelete