Monday, May 20, 2013

SS : The Development Part 2







Arnav's heart was pounding hard as an unconcious Khushi fell into his arms…

He could hear Payal and Anjali screaming out her name as they bounded up beside him…

"Oh my God! Khushi!" Payal grabbed Khushi's hand as Arnav pulled her more tightly to his chest…

Anjali turned back to the celebrant and yelled…"Please! Please call a doctor! An ambulance! Anything!…"

Almost ready to collapse himself,  Arnav dropped to the floor still holding her as carefully as he could…

"Khushi…" his voice no longer sounded like his own…"Khu...Khushi…"

His hand lifted to her face and softly patted her cheeks…

"Khushi!!!" Payal screamed, tugging roughly at her hand…

"STOP IT!" Arnav shouted as he pulled Khushi's arm free…"Khushi... sweetheart... Khushi…WAKE UP!"

Anjali had rushed back into the room, phone against her ear…"Chote! Is she breathing?"

Dread struck his heart as he quickly began checking her pulse…

His fingers were shaking and he couldn't feel anything…"Fuck!!!" he screamed and hauled her close, pressing his mouth to hers…

Before he could panic further, he felt her breath on his lips…

He flinched back and stared at her intently…"She's breathing...DI! She's breathing!"

Shaking her once again, he tried to wake her…"Damn it Khushi, WAKE UP!!!"

"Arnavji, she may have just fainted! She has been nervous!"

He started to feel livid…"FAINTED? I told her!!! I told her that I wouldn't let anything happen!!! And she still didn't trust me! She wants to scare me like this!?!?! Fainting! Giving me the SECOND biggest fright of my damn life!!!!!????!!!!"

Arnav stood up angrily, lifting her limp body in his arms like a ragdoll…

Marching to the couch, he dropped her onto the cushions…

"CHOTE! What the!"

He spun around..."She nearly gave me a heart attack!!!"

Anjali and Payal rushed over to Khushi…

A loud knocking pounded on the door…

Arnav stood up and answered…

"I'm a paramedic, my team are at the ambulance if needed…"

He stepped aside…"No need, she fainted…"

Anjali's disgusted face lifted to her brother…

Arnav saw the male doctor approach Khushi and take her hand…

Even through his anger, he felt a slam of possessiveness overcome him and he quickly rushed back to her side, standing close, watching even closer…

"You say she fainted?" the man asked looking up at Arnav…

He crossed his arms and nodded…

"She collapsed down the stairs...she's been quite nervous…" Payal said with tears in her eyes…

"Look," the paramedic began…"Mr. Raizada may be right...she could have fainted, but I want to do a quick blood test to be sure there's nothing I'm missing…"

Arnav saw the man take out a small needle and he stepped closer…"What- Why?"

"It's just a finger prick...a lot like how you test your insulin levels…"

"You know that I have diabetes?"

"Chote, he works for the hospital, he has all our medical records."

Arnav hated seeing Khushi's blood squirt from her finger onto the sterile  dish…

"Oh my God."

All sense of time stopped…

"What!?" Arnav screamed…

"Sir, she has a very high amount of diazepam in her system…"

Arnav couldn't breathe and he pulled at his collar roughly…

"What is it!? HOW!? I don't understand…" Payal was starting to get hysterical…

"It's a benzodiazepine drug, a strong sedative…"

"She didn't faint?!" Anjali asked in horror…

"Not at all...She's been drugged."

Arnav felt his world cave in…

He remembered seeing her eyes glaze over…

He remembered her body, falling in slow motion as he dropped her onto the couch…

Utter humiliation and disgust for himself pervaded his soul as he fell before her… 

"Khushi...Oh God...I'm so sorry...Khushi!?"

"Sir, she's out cold at the moment...it will be at least 4 hours until she comes around…"

Arnav turned swiftly and fisted the doctors shirt in his hand…

"Chote! Stop!"

Anjali and Payal could see the vengeance in his eyes and hurried to intervene…

Prying his hand away, they quickly created distance between the two men…

"I'm so sorry...He...he is…"

The man shook his head…"No...I can see his fear…"

Sidestepping Payal, the paramedic faced Arnav…"She will be Okay. Can you understand that? I tested the traces of the drug in her system and even though the dose is high, she will be fine. This drug is only  to sedate, not to cause any injury…"

Arnav heard nothing past…"She will be okay…"

Payal however, was frantic…"How?! She hasn't taken anything! We have been with her all morning! I don't understand!"

Anjali pulled her friend into a tight hug…"Please Doctor, can you explain how this may have happened…"

"...it could be from anything she ate or drank…"

"The last thing she drank was water...it's afternoon for God's sake! She's eaten and drunk a number of things!"

Arnav's phone began to ring…

He wasn't paying attention…

His eyes hadn't left the woman at his side…

Softly, his hands touched her face…

His fingers grazed her lips…

"I'm so sorry...shit...I'm so so sorry...I don't know how this happened, but I will fix this…"

When Arnav's phone rang out, the home phone began to ring…

Anjali picked up…"Hello?"

"I've been trying to reach Arnav! I'm his friend from the Police station…"

Anjali listened...all the while, her face becoming more shocked…

Hanging up, she turned to face everyone.

"I know...I know how this happened!"

Stunned to attention, Arnav's head snapped up…

His eyes were lethal and ready to strike…"HOW."

"Your friend from the station just called, he told me that Sheetal has confessed to a number of things as to try and shorten any sentence she would get...SHE was part of the decorating team...She was here this morning! She thought that all the decorations would be taken to your office...She dropped the powder into the water bottles that were delivered and told HP that it was mineral water, and instructed one especially for Khushi..."

Arnav's memory of what Sheetal had said screamed out to him…

"... After I did so much for you to successfully take that bitch!? After I put that powder…"

He gently placed Khushi's hand down and stood up…"Fucking BITCH!"

"Arnavji!" Payal called out trying to get his attention…

"She wants to SHORTEN her sentence!? NO FREAKING WAY!"

"Sir, the drug won't  hurt her...she's merely sleeping...She will be alright!"

"Get out of my house!" Arnav commanded…

Anjali's apologetic face and Payal's tears calmed the paramedic ..."She WILL be okay...when she wakes, give her some fresh water, she'll be fine..."

And he quietly left…

"Chote...listen…"

"Di, Payal… GET OUT!"

Payal was ready to fight…"She is MY sister Arnavji! I am worried!"

Feeling completely out of control, he lifted Khushi in his arms, and carried her upstairs, Payal and Anjali following closely behind…

He took her to his room and laid her on his bed…

"Chote! She can't be in here until you both are married!"

Standing up tall, Arnav turned to face them…"WE ARE MARRIED! WE ARE ALREADY LEGALLY MARRIED!"

Anjali.... was furious…

Payal.... she started to smile…

"CHOTE! What are you saying!? HOW!?"

Payal's voice echoed over Anjali's..."You made her sign something didn't you…"

Arnav nodded.

"...Does she know?"

"No Di. She doesn't. She wanted a wedding. So did you both…"

Anjali was fuming…"She will be furious!"

Payal quickly took her hand…"Anjaliji...She WILL be furious, but look at the lengths he has gone to...He wanted a sure thing...He wanted to seal the deal so that no matter what happened, she would already be his…"

"This isn't right Payalji...I don't know HOW you always end up defending my brother and I always defend YOUR sister!"

Turning on her heels, Anjali stormed out of the room…

Payal smiled…"Arnavji, I know she's safest with you, but…" she walked closer…"If you tell me to stay away from her again, I won't be so understanding next time…"

Arnav grinned…"I'm sorry. Truly...This just...scared me so much..."

"I know...now look after your wife, and I'll go calm down your sister…"






NO PRECAP :)


15 comments:

  1. Dam I wanted suhagraat
    This part was quite interesting
    -Kina-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...everyone is... that's why i'm torturing you all and making it long and drawn out :P

      Delete
    2. This is not fair Sarah
      Now I want suhagraat to be super hot
      -Kina-

      Delete
  2. Now that was totally unexpected :O nice update..update soon please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarah ..... so not fair.... drawing out the climax :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Dear girl how do you do it each of your story has me hooked in different ways..atta girl..ur tooooo good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a feeling he made her sign marriage papers
    you are so mean letting us wait for the SR(hahaha)
    Sheetal drugged her damn Arnav will not spare her

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wondering how Khushi would behave after she wakes up and gets to know that they are already legally married... She would be furious but she would understand his condition too.. She is Khushi afterall...
    It was great... I know you are purposely keeping away their SR but never mind I'm loving it...
    Aquagal :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wondering how Khushi would behave after she wakes up and gets to know that they are already legally married... She would be furious but she would understand his condition too.. She is Khushi afterall...
    It was great... I know you are purposely keeping away their SR but never mind I'm loving it...

    Aquagal :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was an amazinggg update!!

    You very well know how to keep your readers hooked
    Now you are certified to be a cliffhanger queen!!..taddaa!!

    Wooaahh already married..lol cant get better
    Thankfully bad ppl out of the frame though I knw u wont let that happen fr too long

    Now khushi is goin to blow arnav off fr the marriage

    Amazinggg update!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice update
    I wanted to ask when will u update breakout pt 21...its almost been a month

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing update

    -Drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just came across this story....it's awesome...i loooooooove the caring , possessive, hot Arnav of ur stories.....

    - Milii

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved the update. Poor Khushi. Cannot believe that Sheetal drugged her.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete