Sunday, May 19, 2013

Two Hearts ... One Flame Series - OS : Screw On A Wall





                      
                      Here is the Third OS from my new Arshi Erotica series...




                                               Screw On A Wall








The roaring sound in her ears eradicated every other noise that surrounded them...

Because the man that imprisoned her in his arms... was kissing her...

Really kissing her... 

This man was holding her as though he never wanted to let go.

This man was rolling her nipples in a move so smooth that she never saw it coming…

This man was a possessed husband…

This man, was Arnav Singh Raizada.
  
Arnav was on a mission to prove his love for her...to prove her worth to HIM…

Breaking away, he hurled questions at her swirling mind...

"Khushi...Have I lost you?"

He shook her as he continued...

"I'm NOT losing you! To anybody! I didn't lose you to Shyam! I damn well won't lose you to NK! Do you hear me!…"

Arnav was desperate...

He had let his anger and jealousy spiral out of control...again....

When he saw her fall into NK's arms that morning, he didn't stop to think of why it happened...

He didn't even listen when Anjali told him that Khushi could have hurt herself had NK not caught her...

He wasn't willing to hear anything...

Once again, he had just turned away from everyone, and disappeared from the house...

So when Khushi arrived at his office to try and explain things, he was ready to fall to his knees in front of her...

Khushi could hardly believe his attitude…

After everything they had been through, he was STILL jealous? STILL untrusting?

She had nearly lost her mind when he had been kidnapped…

She worked day and night trying to figure out how to get him back…

She had willingly brought Shyam back to Shantivan for Anjali, because she knew how much Anjali meant to him...

She had endured months of denied affection, months of abuse...

She had accepted his body inside hers night before their wedding…

She had believed in him...

And yet, he STILL thought that she could betray him...and with NK...???

"Arnavji...Nk helped me find you...He trusted me...He searched with me…He kept me safe...kept Shyamji away from me…"

Arnav's eyes were turning black with jealousy…"Even when he so much as looks at you when I'm around, I get explosively possessive Khushi...I am grateful to him for standing by you...but…"

"But what?! You want to accuse me of being characterless again? You think that I have betrayed you again? First with Shyamji, and now with Nahneji?! I fell! He caught me! He saved me from getting hurt!!!!"

Khushi could see him reliving things…

Finally he spoke…

"When I saw you fall off that cliff…" he stopped…"I...I…I wasn't able to save you..." his eyes squeezed shut for a moment…"For the first time...I wasn't there to catch you...I thought I'd lost you…"

Khushi wanted to ease the pain of this memory, but her own recollections were haunting her…

"And yet, when we arrived back home that same day, you let Shyamji verbally attack me...you let him defame me...you let him abuse me...you didn't say anything until the very end…and even on the day of our wedding...you were almost prepared to leave me..."

Arnav's eyes hit the floor as he bowed his head before her…

"...even Nahneji stood up for me! Why not you!?  All this was your attempt to protect Di! And I understood that! I even brought Shyamji BACK so that Di wouldn't recede! But you even yelled at me for THAT!"

Feeling out of control, Khushi attempted to walk away…

Instantly, he grabbed her wrist in his mighty grip and yanked her back against the wall as he continued to press a kiss, not to her lips, but to the base of her throat…

Her pulse pushed against his lips as he lay soft kisses like fiery rain on the spot until her head fell back and he caught it with his free hand…

"I will take you home, right now, and kiss you in front of my family,  in front of NK...I will take you home and shout out how unjustly you've been treated by EVERY ONE of them! I will shout my apology to you in front of them! Of how sorry I am that I accused you of ANYTHING! I WILL DO IT KHUSHI!"

He lifted his head as his strong gaze pinned her in place…

Khushi willed herself to respond, but she was almost in denial at what was happening…

Arnav gripped her hair, just shy of pain and said, "I swear to you, just say the word, and I will do it…"

She wordlessly shook her head and his lips twitched with the need to prove his love to her…

"Shyam is OUT of our lives...forever...Di will be fine, she is not my priority...and I'm DONE letting YOU slip away from me!"

"Then WHY try and condemn the only friend I've had through all this!!!!!???"

"Because it is someone like him who ACTUALLY deserves you!"

Khushi stilled.

"He has been EVERYTHING that I have wanted to be for you...I feel sick thinking of how I misjudged you…"

He lifted her hand to his lips…

"Khushi," his voice was almost unrecognizable…"You even let me make love to you...and on our wedding day...you stayed...you believed that I would come for you...even though my past tried to stop me again…"

"Arnavji...I know your heart...but there's only so much that MY heart can take…"

 Even though they were in one of the hallways of his building, he drew her into his arms and pushed her back into the wall...

Her eyes were trying to tell him everything that she felt, just as his tried to do the same...

When she finally blinked, he saw one diamond tear stream out and couldn't take another moment...

His mouth pressed onto hers...

A hard closed lipped kiss that held them together like magnets...

"How did I go for so long without her?" he thought angrily..."How was I so stupid as to push her away? Never again...I promise..."

Lifting his hands, he held her face still and pressed into her...

When her lips parted, he kissed her harder, wilder...

When her hands began to grip his collar, he felt all sanity leave him...

"NOW..." here demanded breathlessly…

Khushi muttered some unintelligible sound in the back of her throat as he pressed her against the wall, fiddling with the door knob beside her, and then, they were inside a dark, confined space…

"NO!" She half shouted…

"YES!" Arnav snarled…

His forehead rested against hers, his hands pinning her against the wall, his body holdilng her in place where her thighs split, his hard erection prodding between her legs…

"Have I lost you!?" he removed his hand and ground her against the wall, making her cry out, her channel giving a hard pulse of need and heat…

His deep brown eyes, outlined in the gloom from the light that was seeping underneath the door, pierced her like a sword…

She couldn't breathe or think for the need…

"...n...no…"

Arnav let out the sigh he'd been holding back as he felt her involuntarily grind her pelvis back, her body a soft and supple weapon…

"God Khushi, I need you...I need you more than anything…" he confessed, giving her a reactive hip thrust back and she shrieked at the electric connection…

Khushi couldn't focus...but heard herself saying…"You'll always have me..."

Stripping her in a matter of seconds,  her eyes filled with surprise as he knelt before her, almost in reverence...

"What are you…?" she stopped as his mouth attached to her sheath…

"Ohhhh…" she moaned, her head falling to the side against the cool textured concrete wall…

"Put your feet on my shoulders…" he growled…

Fright and nerves made her body quake…

"Do it Khushi!" his mouth broke contact contact…

Needing and craving his mouth, she began to lift one foot off the ground, but quickly replaced it…"I can't...I can't…"

Almost roaring with control, he pushed his mouth back to her clitoris and sucked hard, knowing it would hurt as she wasn't aroused enough for pleasure…

Khushi screamed out , her limbs flinching like static…

When she tried to draw in a breath, he heard her whimper and released all suction…

"Feet on my shoulders Khushi…"

Through nerves and shock, she lifted her legs and planted her feet on his shoulders…

Holding her up, he began to nibble at her lower lips and little tethered shock waves began to run through her trembling pulses, her legs began to shake, her core started to pound, and she could feel her orgasm building violently…

Just as she was on the brink of coming, he stood up, and laid her on a surface…

Not caring what he laid her on, her body instantly was shaking with need…

The juices of her arousal coated his lips, and he licked them with his tongue as he unbuttoned his trousers…

"I'm going to make love to you...right here…" his face was a mask of hard planes and unyielding, desperate emotion…

"I know…" Khushi replied in resignation…

He smirked…"No...you have no idea…"

And quicker than a heartbeat, he was inside her…

He spread her legs wide, grabbing her ankles as he rocked his pelvis deeper, his eyes never leaving hers…

"Watch me Khushi…" he says in quiet command…

Arnav pulled out tortuously slow and then slammed back inside her so deep that her walls clenched around him, making him moan and close his eyes in ecstasy…

When he opened them, he pulled out like a retreating tide, only to rush deeply back inside her again…

With each thrust, he rocked them closer and closer…

Holding her gaze, Khushi felt the strong contractions of her orgasm engulf her, sucking her under in an intense climax of satisfaction...

As her sheath convulsed, she felt his rod harden even more, and knew he was about to explode…"One more Khushi...one more..."

Leaning down, he sucked her nipple into his mouth, flicking the tip with his tongue...

Khushi gasped, loud and long, as her womb constricted and a multiple orgasm struck her...

She couldn't speak as Arnav pulled her up against himself, holding himself deep inside her as she clenched down on him…

Arnav ground his teeth as his erection stiffened and splurted out sharp jets of semen...

If he held her any tighter, they would be one person…

She was breathing hard as she listened to their hearts beat together in perfect synchronicity…

Arnav held her closely as he pressed warm kisses to her face as he slid carefully out of her body...

As her heightened senses returned to earth, she realized that she was practically nude, and that her clothes were hanging off her body instead of ON her body…

Quickly scrambling to redress, Arnav growled in a low voice…"Wait…"

He grabbed her again from behind…

Khushi tried with all her strength not to cry...she wanted Arnav so bad she couldn't keep her tears back…

But she couldn't take another broken heart…

Her thoughts were muddled once again as his hands moved to cup her breasts and he lowered his mouth to her neck…

A small moan escaped her and he moved his body closer, blowing hot breath against the trembling skin of her throat…

"I won't break your heart again...I promise...I PROMISE…"

She tried to stiffen in his muscular embrace, but he was like flesh encased steel…

All his strength moved against her, holding with tenderness…

"Arnavji…"

"I won't break your heart again." he stated, louder than before…

"Please listen…"

"I will NOT break your heart again damn it!"

His harsh confession was exactly like the one on the terrace, when he told her he loved her…

It rattled her bones and tore through her defenses…

And as she turned in his arms, she gave up her answer...








15 comments:

  1. you write him so so amazing
    felt his desperation,passion and torment
    wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was pure beauty Sarah, really loved the way you portrayed both their feelings and need towards each other. Waiting for the next one :) Wonderblake (IF)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And can you update ''I Feel Everything'' next. It's been months since you last updated that story. Please can you update that next? Please please please? Wonderblake

      Delete
  3. That was an amazinggg update!!

    You are a skilled writer
    Your capability of penning down a desperate n possessive arnav was awesomeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing
    so beautiful OS
    I love all your work
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing update

    -Drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  6. i marvel at his libido. he can take her at the drop of a hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. he desperately is trying to show his love
    but he confining her

    his jealousy is just eating away at her heart

    he needs to trust her fully before they can move
    forward in their life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing. Loved it.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome OS loved it
    so hot and passionate. (laksh65)

    ReplyDelete
  10. they were so passionate. want to read khushi's reply

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awsome....luved it

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was Amazing and hotttt .......

    wonderful and well written .......

    Keep the good work up ...... always ......

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg so awesome i could feel the hurt the khushi was feeling and arnavs desperation to not lose her again. loved it!!!!

    ReplyDelete