Saturday, June 15, 2013

FF : I Am...FREE Part 36






When the car screeched to a halt outside their house, Arnav immediately got out and stomped to her side, opening her door.

Khushi looked up, hoping to see some sense of calm in his eyes, but there was none there…

Her seatbelt unlatched with a  click, and that's when she felt Arnav grab her hand, yanking her out of the car…

Slamming her door, he dragged her up the front stairs…

Khushi tried to keep up with him, now clutching onto his arm with her free hand…

As they burst into their home, Khushi looked around for Payal, Akash, Nani...anyone who could help her escape her husband's anger…

Flinging her inside, Arnav crossed his arms across his chest and glared…"You and I...need to talk…"

Khushi faked a cough, hoping that would deter Arnav from whatever he was going to say…

His eyes did flicker with slight concern, but when he noticed the way her eyes were apprehensively watching him, he started to stalk forwards…

"You now want to test my patience!? Khushi, I care for you more than I care for ANYONE else! Don't you DARE fucking think that I am going to let this go…"

Khushi quit her act and suddenly saw that she was moving backwards as he was moving forwards…"Arnavji…"

"How. COULD YOU!?!"

The terror in his eyes frightened her more than his tone…

"I...I only wanted to fix what had broken between you and Di…"

He began walking faster…"She tried to KILL YOU!?!"

Khushi was now in the dining room pulling a chair in front of her to create a feeble distance…

"Usually, when something like that happens, a SENSIBLE woman would steer clear of that type of person!"

Feeling utterly offended, Khushi gripped the chair tighter…"How dare you! I am so desperately sad over all that has happened here! And the fact that I have been the cause of--"

Kicking the chair away from her, his voice boomed throughout the house…"You have not been the cause of ANYTHING Khushi!!!"

Her voice started to crack as her eyes flooded with tears…"But...Your sister…Anjali…"

Gripping her arms he shook her…"I DON'T CARE if she's my sister! Damn it Khushi, do you not remember how I pleaded for you to forgive me!? Do you think I faked THAT!? NO!"

As tears spilt from her wide eyes, he continued…"I can't lose YOU! And anyone, ANYONE who would dare try and separate us, is of NO consequence to me!"

With their bodies so close, and their heart rapidly beating, Arnav was growing more and more desperate for her...

"I thought you WANTED me to be forgiving?! But I didn't realize that was such a BOTHER!"

His own desire for her, THAT was the bother.

He stepped back...backing away from her...

Her eyes widened…

Arnav resisted to take her in his arms, and instead, he leaned back against the wall…

"I love you. I love you so much that my heart HURTS. But what is hurting me right now is that fact that you are blind to danger!"

Khushi remained still…

"I know you love my family...and I love that your heart is so giving and perfect...but Khushi...why can't you be cautious?!"

Khushi looked away…"I...I wanted...I wanted to believe that she had recovered…"

Anger surged inside him towards her…

"I wanted to believe ...for YOU...You love Di...and I can't bear knowing how I am pushing you both away from each other…"

As she brought her eyes back up to his, her body fluttered with nerves…

His eyes were now hard.

His stare was cold.

And his voice was a growl as he spoke..."Even now, you're thinking of HER? You're worrying about HER relationship with ME!? What about OUR relationship!? OUR happiness?!"

She looked downwards…"I...I only...I was careless, I'm sorry…"

Arnav's stance stayed strong and tall…"I told you before. SORRY is NOT good enough Khushi!"

Her heart began to thud…"Then WHAT do you want me to do?!"

He ran his palm over his face, "Fuck, I don't know Khushi. Not more than 60 minutes ago I saw you, about to collapse, in a burning room...I know that I have failed you, in ways that I should never be forgiven for, but I honestly can't take seeing your life in danger!!! I can't cope with that Khushi!"

Khushi could see that what had happened had shaken him…

She stepped forwards slowly...

But he didn’t move.

When she put her hands on his shoulders, he didn’t budge.

And when she raised up on her toes, he didn’t even blink.

"I love you…" she whispered, and pressed her lips to his.

Nothing.

He didn’t step away, didn’t step forward.

Didn’t participate, but didn’t pull back.

Her skin broke out in a cold sweat...

She angled her head a little, pressed her body to his more tightly, but still...nothing.

Finally, with the feeling of desperation racing up her spine, she tried one more thing.

Her hands drifted up his shoulders, around his neck, and she let her fingernails scratch lightly at the back of his scalp.

Meanwhile, her tongue darted out and licked the seam of his lips.

Her thoughts were going crazy…"Please...Please Arnavji...Pl—"

“Dammit.”

The growl was the only warning she had before Arnav’s arms locked around her back and he pulled her so tightly against him, she couldn’t tell where her front ended and his began.

His mouth slanted further over hers, giving the perfect angle to open more fully for the kiss.

One hand lowered more, gripped her waist, and lifted so that she was barely standing on her own any longer.

Amidst his anger, the harsh need to hold her won over…

Khushi and ONLY Khushi had the power to make him, a man so confident in his own ways, forget his restraint.

She began to release her grip from his neck...

As if trying to reprimand her for loosening her fingers, his teeth nipped her bottom lip and she threw her body more firmly into his...

He was serious, as usual.

When his mouth left hers to graze down her cheek, under her jaw, and scrape against her neck, she whispered his name.

As if she couldn’t hold it back any longer, and needed to prove to him that she was truly sorry for allowing him more panic and horror, she spoke quickly…"I'm sorry Arnavji...I'm so sorry…"

Hearing her voice flipped some sort of switch in him, and he jerked back, away from her, away from even being close enough to reach out and touch.

His breath came in hard pants, like he’d run a marathon but hadn’t trained for it.

And his eyes were glassy, as if seeing something he shouldn’t be.

“Arnavji...”

His detached look scared her just a little…

"Arnavji…?"

“No.” He shook his head once, eyes clearing…"Khushi… THREE times! Three bloody times!!! Once with a lie! A lie that almost broke us apart! Then with poison! I could have lost you!!! And then...with fire! Fuck! WHY did I listen to you!?"

“Arnavji, whatever YOU say from now on, I will obey...I swear...” she insisted... “You have given me EVERY reason to trust you...I want you….I need you…"

“Then think about THAT the next time you're in a life or deth situation!!!” he argued with a scowl on his face.

“I was the one that was in trouble! I could have been hurt! Why are you hurting me more now!?” she pointed out, which only made him more infuriated...

 “Let me recap, if you don’t mind.” he spat out sarcastically…"I watched you in a coma 3 months ago! I watched you in a burning room, AND watched you collapse today! ! AND I SAVED YOU! I am telling you, as your husband and lover, that I am sick and tired of your stupidity!!!"

Khushi stepped back as if she'd been struck…

Arnav was thankful for her distance.

If she got within lunging distance, he seriously wouldn’t give himself the benefit of the doubt.

Whether he’d be lunging to strangle her or to kiss her, he wasn’t even sure.

“I...I don't...know what else to say...” taking a breath…"I don't know what else to say…" she repeated, expression paling...

Arnav crossed his arms, keeping his exterior emotionless.

Feeling lost and hurt, Khushi turned away and walked away…

"You even had the audacity to say that I have no LOVE in me!? That I care for no one!?"

Khushi stilled…"I was wrong...I was wrong Arnavji…"

She turned around and stared into his eyes…"I will accept any punishment! Please, forgive me…"

Punishment?

His thoughts were at war…

He wanted to punish her just as much as he wanted to ravish her…

With eyes turning black, he snarled..."Take off your dress…"

Khushi froze and breathed in sharply…"What?!"

"This is the only time I will ask you twice Khushi, take off your dress!"

Khushi didn't move.

Arousal and fury combined as without warning Arnav launched himself against her, seizing a fistful of her hair with one hand and with the other gathered her hands behind her back…

"Bend over the table, Khushi!" he demanded, his voice a low growl as she began to struggle against him, but his strength far outweighed hers…

Wrapping his arm around her, he turned her head to the side so that he could see her face…

Silent tears filled her eyes…

Forcing himself to calm his voice, Arnav let his hand trail down her back…"I will show you how I want to punish you…"

Realizing what he wanted to do, Khuahi arched into him with another low cry as he gathered the hem of her dress and began to lift the fabric…"Arnavji...No...I'm not a child! Please...I am truly sorry! Please don't do this…"

"You said I could punish you in any way I wanted!"

Still keeping her hands restrained, he reached beneath the hem of her dress, lifting it higher and higher to expose her derriere…

With a sharp, thudding heartbeat, he allowed his fingers to trail along her calves, and then the inside of her thighs…

She tensed, as his touch brought a deep pull of arousal that pounded through her veins, even as she continued to writhe against him…

Finally, with hungry eyes, he was unable to keep his groan of wonder to himself…

Arnav found himself wholly unable to resists running his hands over the firm curves of her backside, and she trembled against him and turned her head back to stare into his intense eyes…"Arnavji...please…"

"Relax Khushi…"

But despite his calm words, Arnav's hand travelled further, pushing her legs apart to that he could stroke the wet fire he found between them…

He could barely breathe from the heaviness of desire that consumed him…

Her eyes closed and she tried once more…"Please… Arnavji…"

"You know I won't hurt you...I am NOT going to beat you, I would NEVER scar you...But you...You have hurt me! So much by what you have said!…"

As she was desperately trying to free her arms, Arnav's eyes darkened as he drew back his hand and delivered the first stinging blow…

When he smacked her, she flinched and a piercing cry rang out that only urged him on to strike again…and again...

Her soft skin began to flame beneath his touch, as she cried out to him…

His hand momentarily stilled against her as their eyes locked…

Khushi was blushing hotly…

The expression  that spread across her face was one he couldn't ignore…

He let loose a groan as he pulled her up and turned her to face him…

"I could see that you were afraid, but Khushi...were you actually enjoying that ?!"

"I...I…"

His eyes narrowed…

Arnav had never been a patient man, but somehow, he had more patience for Khushi than anyone else in his life…

Without asking again, Arnav began undress her…

As he tugged away the fabric restraints, her darkened areolas showed through her thin chemise, her nipples pushing against the fabric demanding for attention…

Arnav had never seen a sight more erotic than this…

He couldn't hold back…

Arnav pulled her into his arms, swinging her body to the wall behind him and slammed his mouth onto hers…

Parting her lips, he thrust his tongue inside as he fisted his hand into her hair…

She was responding to him with fervent passion as her arms wound around his neck…

Arnav allowed his free hand to slide up between them so her could mercilessly pinch each stiffened nipple…

Khushi jerked against him and bore down on his groin in pure bliss…

With great effort, Arnav pulled away from her pliant lips and whispered something she wasn't expecting...







10 comments:

  1. You are back after three whole days :) Missed you a lot Sarah ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the epitome of Arnav and Khushi's sizzling passion even in the midst of a battle.
      Wow, that was truly amazing and Arnav's punishment, just fabulous.
      And it seems that we have more passionate encounters in store for the upcoming chapters.
      Oh Sarah, how can I wait, for even one day :(
      Continue really really soon :)

      Wonderblake (IF)

      Delete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! cliffhanger!!!!!!!! nooooooooooooo!!!!!!! noooooooooo!!!! nooooooooo!!!!! UPDATE SOOON!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. khushi is too good and pure that it looks like adream that one could be selfless to this extent, that is what makes arnav go crazy for her and he is falling for her harder and harder, you left us in cliffhanger, now, cant wait to read the next part, beautiful chapter.(laksh65)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was an amazinggg update!!!

    Ultimate combination of anger,frustration,desires and desperation penned down in a extremely erotic way, something you have mastered by now!!!

    I couldn't help but laugh reading how khushi enjoyed her husband's punishment with a pretty blush!!

    Alas you updated and it was worth the wait!!
    Hope you dnt keep us waiting too long to knw what arnav said

    Amazinggg update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are we in for some kinky updates here now? If so, I'm not complaining at all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was so hot. but it is not fair. how can you leave us on cliff hanger

    ReplyDelete
  7. a cliff hanger :) literally :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Intense update. Loved it. Arnav is really worried for Khushi.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete