Sunday, June 2, 2013

SS : Take What's Left Of My Heart Part 14






"You still want us to stay here?"

The officer patted Arnav's arm…"You're fine. You're not a danger to her. I know that, and SHE knows that."

"But, She should...she…" Arnav looked around, back to the man, back to Khushi…"She might need...She…"

"Arnav. She is fine. She was tired. And a bit scratched. You both will be okay."

Arnav's adrenalin levels were making him shake…

"You will be fine. It was a low dose that you had, and the paramedics have gone now. They wouldn't have left you here if you or your wife weren't okay."

As the police officer started to walk away, Arnav swiftly stood up and followed…

"No. Don't leave. I don't want to be alone with her."

The man was shocked…"What? She's...she's your wife!"

Arnav took hold of the man's shirt…"I forced myself on my wife! I FORCED myself on her!"

His eyes softened and he didn't try to remove Arnav's hand…"I understand that. I'm married. I have kids. Treating your wife with ANY form of anger makes a man feel like a bastard. But listen, she tended to your injuries, she ran and even hurt herself  to get to my station JUST so she could get help for YOU...If she blamed you for any of it, she wouldn't have done that…"

Arnav's voice was shaky…"What if she's scared of me when she wakes up?"

"Look, if you feel that she isn't coping, you can call me to come back. Okay? Here's a transmitter, just beep me and I will return here."

Nodding, Arnav resigned to the fact that he would have to face however Khushi reacted when she woke up…


………


Groaning, Khushi rolled to her side and as she tried to curl up, her leg began to sting…

Her eyes opened as she hissed and she saw Arnav standing a few feet away…

"Arnavji?!"

She sat up fast, despite the stinging, and smiled at him…

"Why are you standing over there?"

Seeing her smile, and seeing her want to be near him, pulled at his heart…

And he almost took a step forwards, but stopped…"Are you alright?"

Khushi pulled back the bed blanket, and seeing that her legs were scratched, she quickly pulled her nightdress down to cover them...

With trembling legs, she walked forwards and Arnav took another step back…

"Did you want some water?" he asked nervously…

Khushi felt a warmth spread over her at his concern…"No...I'm okay…"

His fear escalated as she stretched out her arms, physically asking him to come to her…

"Khushi…"

She stumbled slightly and had to reach out to the couch to hold herself up…

She expected to feel his arms around her at her near fall, but as she lifted her eyes, she saw that he hadn't moved and inch.

His eyes were lowered to the floor.

"Arnavji…?"

The hurt in her voice slashed him in the heart…

"Why...didn't you…?"

"I…" his voice was quiet…"I can't be near you right now Khushi…."

Khushi felt faint, but dared herself not to collapse…"What do you mean Arnavji!? Are you alright?! Did the doctors check you?"

Arnav saw Khushi's hands gripping the seat of the couch, forcefully making herself stay where she was…

Still avoiding her stare, he continued…"I am fine. My medication was wrong. They are trying to find out who administered the wrong drug."

Khushi stepped forwards slowly…"Are YOU alright?"

He nodded.

"Arnavji?"

From the corner of his eye, he saw her walk forwards and he quickly back further away…

"Arnavji stop it!"

He flinched…

The sound of her voice beckoned to him…

The pain in her voice crushed his spirit…

"I told you before…" his tone was low…"I can't come near you…"

Khushi couldn't stand any longer and hurriedly seated herself on one of the wooden chairs beside her…

Arnav noticed how distraught she was, but he wasn't prepared to hurt her further…

"I know that you were drugged. I know. I KNOW!" she screamed…"I ran! I ran for almost 25 minutes! In pain! Falling over! Just to get help for you! If I were afraid of you, or angry at you, WHY WOULD I DO THAT!"

Arnav stayed quiet.

Khushi finally burst into tears…

Her heart wrenching sobs were literally eating away at his flesh…

He gradually moved forwards…

"Khushi...I'm sorry for…"

"SHUT UP!"

She snapped her head up and stared at him with a mixture of pain and devestation…

Even at her angry command, he didn't feel the urge to reprimand her.

He didn't care how she spoke to him.

He didn't care WHAT happened to him.

"Do you need any water? Food?" he asked softly…

Giving him a look of pure disgust, she stood up…"You are going to act this way? Really?!"

Arnav moved closer again, even though his head told him to stay back…"I can't be near you. I can't hurt you again."

"Argh! Why can't you understand!?" she boomed out…"Yes. You physically forced yourself on me. Once in anger. And another time from a drugged stupor! I forgave you for your anger! But as for the other time, You weren't in the right frame of mind! HOW can I blame you for that!?"

Finally gaining some power to his voice he said…"Because WHY wouldn't you blame me! I DID IT! And you even responded! WHY! Why the HELL would you…"

"Because I love you! Because despite how rough you were, I knew you wouldn't hurt me! I knew that you weren't angry! I knew that you were out of your senses, that your instincts were heightened! I...I just…"

Shaking her head, she couldn't say anymore…

Arnav was swiping away his own tears as he tried to approach her…"Khushi...I can't hurt you again…"

She stood up fast and as Arnav backed away like a frightened animal, Khushi prowled forwards…

His back hit the door as Khushi invaded his space, unbearably close…

He tucked his fists behind his back…

His eyes slammed closed…

"Arnavji…?"

Whisper quiet…

As soft as a butterfly fluttering it's wings…

"Arnavji…?"

"please Khushi...move away…"

Her voice stayed quiet…"I'm not moving away from you…"

"I can't hu-"

"Hurt me again...I know...But Arnavji...you're NOT hurting me…"

Opening his eyes slowly, he finally gazed into hers…

She saw his pain and his brokenness…

Lifting her hand, he gently laid her palm on his cheek…"I am not afraid of you…"

"I'm afraid of me…" he responded unthinkingly…

Khushi shook her head…"I love you…"

"Can you move back…? Just a little…? Please…"

She stepped back a mere inch, keeping her eyes locked on his…

"What happened while I was asleep?"

"Um…" he swallowed hard…"I...I woke up...I asked for you...They did...did a drug test...and I sat beside you until you woke up…"

Khushi smiled…"Thankyou…"

"I couldn't move...I had to stay by you…but Khushi, I...I just...We have to be here for a few more days...and I don't want to do...I don't want to...make love to you...anymore…"

All color drained from her face…"...what?"

He tried to side step away, but she swung out her arm, stopping him.

"You  don't want to make love to me anymore!?"

Arnav looked away…

"NO!" she gripped his cheeks in her hands and turned him to face her…

"Open your eyes!" she shreiked…

He kept them closed.

"I remember someone who wanted to move past the pain! Someone who tried with all his power to make me feel love! Where is this person!?"

He was quiet.

With a racing heart, she stepped back…

"oh God…" she thought…"I'm losing him…"

"I will just sit down and work on my laptop...If you need a drink or anything to eat, or…"

Khushi took a big step back…"no...I'm fine."

As Arnav sat down, Khushi walked away despondently ...



……………….



That night….

"I'm not sleeping there."

"Then I won't either."

Arnav began to feel a small shred of annoyance at her stubborn nature…

"If you won't sleep next to me, then I won't sleep on the bed either…"

His eyes flashed and Khushi rejoiced that he was finally reacting…

"Khushi. Lay down."

She slipped onto the bed, her eyes never leaving his…

"I will take the couch…"

Smacking the mattress, Khushi cringed and moaned softly as she sat up once more…"Then I will sleep on the floor!"

"Khushi stop!"

Her lips twitched with a smile as he yelled at her…

"I will not sleep there. I can't."

Khushi planted her hands on her hips…"Compromise? Will you stay next to me until I fall asleep?"

About to say no, he saw her slide her nightdress down over her body, leaving her bare and glowing from the firelight…

He felt his erection harden at the sight of his wife…"Don't…"

"What?" she tried to sound innocent

"I'm not going to touch you Khushi…"

"I know…"

As they both laid down, Khushi wondered how long he was going to hide behind his fear…

She didn't have to wonder whether or not he still wanted her though…

Her eyes wandered over his body and his pelvis was sporting a hard and straining erection.

Wishing he would roll over and look at her with the same amount of need, she began to feel that all too familiar settle between her legs…

Arnav found it impossible to avert his eyes…

He could see her stomach rising and falling with her every breath…

And when he finally caught the scent of her arousal, he hardened even more...

Khushi saw his fists clenched by his sides…

"Arnavji please…"

"What…?" he whispered, his voice thick with arousal and need…

Instead of using words, she used her body to show him…

Since he was lying beside her, she pushed him over onto his back and climbed on top of him…

Straddling his thighs, she saw his eyes widen with shock…

"Khushi! NO! Get…"  he stopped, he had lifted his hands and rested them on her thighs…

She looked down and held back a smile…

Arnav removed his hands almost as soon as he touched her…

"Khushi...get off me…"

"No…" she lowered his pants…

"Khushi...please...please don't...I don't want…"

His voice choked up when she wrapped her hands around his hard length…

"This." she whispered and then lowered her head and licked…"This is what I want…"

Arnav wanted to move.

He wanted to get away.

He wanted to make love to her.

He wanted her to get off him.

But he couldn't bring himself to even take a breath…

"I'm not afraid of you Arnavji…"

His eyes slammed shut as she held onto his throbbing erection…

He could feel his body losing control…"Khushi...please...get off me…"

She lowered her head and licked through the cleft at the top, making him grunt with a mixture of agony and pleasure…

"No...Khushi...I can't do this…"

She felt a tiny bead of pre-cum slide over her tongue…"Yes….yes you can!"

"No. not after what…"
 
She squeezed his flesh, making him breath out harshly…"Ahhh...God…"

"Arnavji. You have always been a forceful, powerful man. I have loved that about you. Always."

"No…" he shook his head, feeling frighteningly out of control…"No...I was...I was…I hurt you...NO..."

She squeezed again, softly rubbing the palm of her hand over his shaft…"Arnavji...You were DRUGGED. And you didn't HURT me...you WANTED me…!"

Arnav groaned, his voice becoming stuttered and hard…"I've...I've always wanted you Khushi…"

Giving him one last long lick, she lifted herself up and lowered her body ever so slowly, taking him in increments until he at last filled her completely…

Arnav's need to hide behind his fear was lifting and the need to make love to his wife was taking over…

Through clenched teeth he growled…"Khushi...No...No...Stop…"

But she was no longer willing to let him be so guarded…

"Where is the man who set out to make me feel love!"

Arnav's fists were turning white with the strength of his grip…"Khushi stop…"

Her hips moved smoothly as she rode him back and forth, up and down…

Arnav figured he was as close to torture as he'd ever come…

Every part of him felt as if it would explode any moment.

Having Khushi above him, her tangled hair swaying over her shoulders, her perfect breasts taking up all his vision, her expression of wanton, needful arousal giving him a picture he wanted to keep in his mind forever…

"You made me feel the most incredible sensations, and now you want to hide your heart from me!?! Have you stopped loving me?!"

Her desperate question made every nerve in his body fuel with anger…

Stop loving her?
 
He could no more do that than he could stop the world from spinning…

He clenched his teeth together to try and prevent his body from responding…

"Not love her!?" he thought…"Is she crazy?...I just...what I did...I treated her so roughly...She should have slugged me! And instead...she responded with a fervor I never expected, and sure as hell didn't deserve…"

Khushi was close.

He could feel it…

He could see it…

Her movements became more erratic as she rode him up and down, her breath coming out in rasping pants…

But just as she felt herself starting to climax, she stopped…

Stopped all movement.

Her eyes were shut tight…

Looking at her suffering from incompletion was worse than suffering from his own...

"Khushi…?"

As her eyes opened, she did something he wasn't expecting…

As tears poured out, she whimpered…"If you're going to deny me pleasure...then I will also deny me pleasure…"

She was just about to climb off him when all his good intentions and fear went up in smoke.

Deny her pleasure?!

No. Fucking. Way.

With a guttural growl that came from deep within, he grabbed her by the waist, rolled her over onto her back, and then was pounding, thrusting, retreating.

The roaring in his ears prevented him from hearing, but a small, still sane part of him recognized when Khushi's arms held him tight, and her legs wrapped around his waist…

Now that she was no longer in control of her climax, Khushi began to unravel…

Electricity zipped up Arnav's spine, telling him that his own explosion was imminent.

He yanked her arms away from around his neck and held her hands beside her head as his eyes held hers at attention…

"Don't you ever...EVER again question my love for you! Do you understand!?!"

She blinked, unable to fathom any response…

Repositioning his weight, his pelvis speared into hers as his thrusts became agonizingly deep…

Her mouth opened, but not a single sound came out, as she felt a huge pressure on her Gspot…

Trying with all her energy, she took a difficult breath in, and detonated.

Arnav let out a loud growl as her contractions on his flesh was almost suffocating him…

Instantaneously, he lowered his mouth to her lips and devoured her, his tongue plundering as he continued to thrust again and again, wanting to extend her ecstasy as long as possible…

But before he could hold back, his body seized up and shot violently into hers…



11 comments:

  1. wooow
    tht was breathtaking,,damn hot
    awsammm dear i am happy he will be normal now

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an amazinggg update!!

    Khushi did manage to break through the barriers arnav set between them
    Like arnav always seduced khushi to get his way,she did the same to him
    And indeed it worked...smart move!!!

    Rellii intense!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now this is what i call steamy. a dominant khushi; i like - i love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank god khushi was not angry with arnav. loved how she left her shy behaviour and seduced arnav

    ReplyDelete
  5. khushi got insecured with a feeling that he may not love her, she wanted the assurance, that is why she initiated at the same time she wanted to make him believe that she is not angry with him at all. awesome update. (Laksh65)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow very hot!!!
    Mrs ASR showed Arnav who is the BOSS!!!!

    She made him realise even though he forced her she wanted him
    She loved him no matter what

    ReplyDelete
  7. great update! loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing update
    Very hot

    -Drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was superb, I knew that khushi was not going to punish Arnav for what he did in a drugged state of mind. In her heart she still knows that he still loves her regardless of everything he's done to hurt her. And our little minx knows how to seduce her lion of a stubborn husband. The last part was hot and steamy, but it also showed how much they care for each other. Lovely update Sarah. Hoping to read tje next chaptet as soon as possible. Wonderblake

    ReplyDelete
  10. You portray Arnav and Khushi so very well. Arnav is one forceful man, a force to be reckoned with. Khushi is always looking out for others. You have given us how Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon should have been like. As you have forewarned this FF is not for tender hearted. I just love progression of this FF. This is Khushi coming out of her shell and knowing what exactly to do to heal both her lion of husband and herself. She has shown forgivenness in her own unique way. At the same time we love the restraint Arnav is showing her loving her and protecting her at the same time. That you very much for sharing your work with us. Looking out for more updates. Also happy anniversary IPKKND viewer [stalker, lovers, maniacs]. I love you all Dammit!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the update. So emotional.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete