Tuesday, July 16, 2013

FF : Breakout Part 22 (Conclusion)

RE CAP -


When Anjali had informed Arnav of Khushi being awake, he couldn't bolt up the stairs fast enough…

He kissed the twins little cheeks and disappeared…

Arnav found Khushi soaking her aching body in the bathtub.

"Hi…" he said quietly…

"Hi…"

"Um...Khushi…"

"How are the babies?"

He felt sad that everything was so formal, but replied…"They're sneaky little things…but just so damn beautiful...I mean it, they are just adorable...I love them so much…"

Khushi let out a small sigh..."I love them too…"

Arnav stepped closer…"I love YOU Khushi…"

She began to tear up and Arnav could no longer restrain himself…

He stripped and slid into the bath behind her, cradling her body with his arms and legs.

Khushi whimpered as he eased her closer…

“Shhh...I'm sorry Khushi...I'm sorry” he whispered, pressing his lips onto her neck...

Laying her head back against his shoulder she bit her lip trying to keep quiet…

Cupping some water, he lifted his hand and let the warm drops flow over her shoulder…

"Khushi...Forgive me...please...I can't hardly breathe thinking of what could have happened…"

Turning her head slightly, she took a shaky breath…"I just wanted to keep you safe...I love you so very much…"

Holding her gently with one arm, he lifted his hand and rested his palm on her face…"I...I can hardly find the words to tell you the depth of my love for you...now shhhh…."

Craning his head, he touched her mouth with his…

Feeling her lips trembling softly, he moved his other hand to her breast as he continued to caress her face…

Khushi's skin began breaking out in goosebumps even though the water was still steaming around her…

She shiverred as her husbands hand roamed over her plump flesh, getting closer and closer to her nipple…

"Shhhh Sweetheart...I've touched you before, It's just me…"

Khushi heard the teasing tone of his voice and tried to relax…"I...I don't know...how...how much...I can do Arnavji…"

Arnav licked her lips and smiled…"Who says that YOU have to do anything? I don't want you moving a muscle…"



And now...the conclusion...



"How about I move us to somewhere more comfortable…"

Standing up, water sloshed over his body as he stepped out of the bath…

Leaning down, he reached for her, only to see her squirm back…

He frowned, lifting one eyebrow…"Sweetie? I'm...I'm not going to hurt you…"

Biting her lip, she said…"I'm...I'm still sore, and…"

Snaking his arms underneath her, he lifted her gently…

Khushi had scrunched her eyes shut, expecting aches and pains…

But as he held her close in his arms, all she felt was warmth…

Her lashes flicked up and his eyes intoxicated her as he carefully lowered her to their bed…

"Arnavji...I'm still wet…"

Coming down over her, he grinned…"And about to get wetter…"

He lowered his head and delicately flicked his tongue over her nipple…

The tiny buds were already painfully erect and Khushi found herself desperate for him to suck on them…

But he was not going to be rough in any way…

His dark eyes locked with hers, studying them, reading them.

Then, apparently reassured by what he saw, he kissed her with so much emotion she felt tears threatening again.

The crisp hairs on his chest felt so good as they brushed against the sensitive skin of her breasts and her nipples.

Every instinct inside him was warning him to be careful and to go slowly…

Khushi was trying not to move too much…

The bath had helped her aches and pains, but she was still hurting…

Instead, all she could do was moan…

"Arnavji...Can you…"

"Mmm?"

She began to breathe faster…"Can you please… your mouth...on me...sucking...harder...please…"

He smiled as his lips pressed softly on hers…"No…"

With eyes that were dilating and clouding, Khushi felt slightly angry…

"Arnavji...I...You...You are…" she attempted to move her hips but ended up whimpering in pain…

That's when Arnav stopped all motion.

His glare of warning lasered down at her…

"Khushi. Don't move."

She blinked slowly…

Spreading her legs, one at a time, he cautiously came on top of her, supporting all his weight on his forearms…

"I...i want to touch you…" she rasped out…

Arnav shook his head…"Shhhh...you touch me with your heart...with your eyes...with your voice…"

Just as she was about to reply, Arnav inched his hard flesh into her a little at a time…

"ooohh...ye...yes…"

Arnav lowered his head to kiss her neck…

The heat of his body infused itself into hers, and need drove through her as he slowly and surely pushed inside her sheath.

Heart and mind were inextricably bound to this man...her husband…

He was now buried inside her…so deep …

When he slowly drew back and eased into her again, she took a deep breath in, allowing his scent to surround her, desperate for all of him …

Arnav could feel her pelvis trembling with restraint…

"I know you want to move jaan...but trust me with your body...I will ease your climax out…"

She bit her lip…"N...no...it...it won't...come...not, fast enough…"

As he continued to slowly and steadily slide in and out, he maintained eye contact…"I said, that you WILL...so stop worrying about how...and just let me make love to you…"

Tears filled her eyes at his gentleness…

Khushi let go of her tension and fear, and gave her body over to him…

Nothing but the two of them mattered at that moment…

His tongue continued to flick gently over her nipples, as his hips rhythmically pumped into her with unyielding care…

Arnav was biting down hard as he held back his own release…

He could see that his wife's body was tight with nerves and anxiety…

But he did not speed up once…

Her whimpers were turning from pain to extreme pleasure…

She was trying with all her might not to whip her head back and forth…

Arnav, still holding his torso up, cradled her face in his hands…"It's coming...just a little bit longer...trust me…"

Khushi breathed harder as his eyes demanded her attention…

He could feel her inner nerves swelling up…

Swivelling his pelvis, he let his shaft push against her gspot on every entry and withdrawal…

It was then that she realized, that through this slow and gentle love making, she WAS going to come, and come hard…

Arnav saw the realization in her eyes…"I told you sweetie...I WILL get you there…"

Resting his lower body onto hers to make sure that when her climax arrived, she would remain still, he slowly and steadily thrust directly onto her gspot…

Khushi's  entire body began to tingle…

"oh...ohhh…."

His mouth lowered onto her nipple and finally began to suck gently…

That second, her climax hit her with a breathtaking explosion…

Pushing his flesh deep inside her, he stopped moving.

Arnav held her body still as she sobbed with pleasure…

The heat of her orgasm spread through her aching body, sending undulating waves of pleasure crashing throughout her…

Khushi slumped against the bed, her lips parting as she tried to speak, but then...he began again...

His strokes were, slow, deep and sure, his hips were under control as he drove into her carefully, making sure he didn't hurt her.

And even though he had made love to her with presicion and slow reverence, Khushi felt the tight need inside her rapidly begin to uncoil…

A second powerful orgasm began spinning through her with the force of a whirlwind.

Deeper, deeper he pushed, until they were both teetering on the brink of an eruption.

This orgasm was more like an unfolding than an explosion and it went on and on and on, lifting her to a higher and higher plane.

When she came down it was more of a soft landing than a crash.

She lifted her face for Arnav’s kiss, his lips like raw silk against hers, his tongue a whisper of a caress inside her mouth.

“I love you, Khushi,” he murmured, tightening his arms around her.

“I love you..”

With a small smile, Arnav began to slowly penetrate her again.

Arnav lengthened his penetrations and finally released his own climax, filling her body with his burning semen.

His arms wound around her as he let his body relax…

He moved his stated limbs to the side, and dropped to the bed beside her…

"Arnavji…"

"I will never, ever, risk your life, or mine again…"

As his arms held her softly, his heart held on tight, knowing how inescapably this woman was his…

She nestled her head against his arm and fell asleep


…………………



As Arnav left their room, he closed the door as quietly as he could…

"Chote?"

He looked up to Nani who was carrying a babbling little baby…

"Hey there gorgeous girl!"

Nani smiled…"Hi, but shouldn't you be talking to your daughter?"

Arnav laughed as he took his little girl in his arms, giving her a kiss on her chubby cheeks…

"Have they been behaving Nani?"

Nani nodded, "Ofcourse...although this little one did crawl off in one direction and managed to pull a banana off the coffee table and claw through the peel until she reached the inside…"

Arnav found himself smiling constantly…"And who may I ask was supposed to be watching her?"

"Well, Akash was watching Araav, and Payal was watching Samaira…"

"Tsk tsk tsk...I think we will have to tell your Bua that…"

Nani interrupted…"No no...she WAS watching...we ALL were...it was just too cute to stop...She was safe, but her desperation for food was just hilarious Chote…"

Arnav laughed even more…"She's just like her mother…"

"Exactly like her mother…" Anjali chimed in as she walked up the stairs…

"Karan has taken our sneaky little boy play with a friend, so I thought I'd come and spend time with all of you…"

Arnav gave Anjali a brief hug as Samaira suddenly firmly gripped her hair…

"Ouch!" Anjali said as she took the baby girl…

Nani began to pry the little fat fingers away from Anjali's hair as Arnav smiled…

"CHOTE! This hurts!"

And again, he just laughed…

"What is going on out here?"

Khushi had woken up from all the noise, pulled on a bathrobe, and now stood in front of them all...

Nani turned to see Khushi and soon there was a fight to see who would get to her first…

Arnav lunged towards her…

Nani reached for her…

Anjali called out to her…

And Samaira squeeled with happiness seeing her mummy…

Fortunately, Arnav got to her first and lifted her into his embrace as he scolded everyone…"OKAY OKAY Enough please! She's still sore, and I need you all to be careful!"

Everyone went quiet.

But his eyes caught sight of his daughters pouting bottom lip…

"Aw...Samaira...You can keep talking…" he winked...

And instantly, the baby girl flailed her arms around and began cooing.



…………………



"Di...I really don't want to talk about it…"

Anjali moved a chair closer to her brother…

"I need to know. It will give me some closure…"

Arnav rolled his eyes and was about to speak when he saw Payal crawling along the floor…"Payal? What's going on?"

Khushi leaned over giggling from the couch…"She's having a race with the babies…"

Arnav smiled and felt Anjali squeeze his hand…

He twisted uncomfortably in his chair...

Dinner had been a relaxed time of chatter and food throwing...

And now, he knew he had to tell Anjali what happened to her ex husband.

"They found him."

He turned to his sister.

"...good…" she took a deep breath…"And?"

"He was wounded...by me...I managed to beat him up quite good..."

Anjali felt the pains in her heart begin to lift…"I told you that you would save the day Chote..."

"NO." he stated firmly..."It was Khushi...She saved me. She saved herself…"

"I don't understand…"

Arnav's heart grew despondent…"She called the police. She was the level-headed thinker...I was out to kill for her...to avenge her…"

He sighed long and deep…"But she managed to save me...and herself...The police caught each man working with Shyam...and Shyam had collapsed in an alley, suffering from a few broken ribs…"

Arnav stopped and chuckled…

"What…?" Anjali paused..." Oh... I know you feel pleased that you finally got to attack him…"

Arnav couldn't hold it back…"I am...it felt fucking fantastic...but because of that...because of MY foolishness, Khushi got hurt…"

Anjali punched his arm…"Does she look like she's angry!? Look at your family Chote!"

His eyes drank in the happiness around him…

"You both were striving for your own families happiness, and somehow, God managed to bring you your own little family, that is also full of happiness…"

He looked at Anjali…"I'm sorry for what has happened Di…"
 
"No more talk now...I love you Chote, and I love seeing you so in love with your wife and children, and...oh my, I think you need to see this!…"

"What?"

Anjali pointed, and he twisted to look into the lounge…

Both twins had pulled themselves up and now were standing…

"What!?" He pushed himself out of his chair and hurried forwards…"Khushi are you seeing this!?"

The children instantly turned to see their dad, but as they turned they fell down with a thump on their little bottoms…

Khushi glared at him…"Arnavji! They were concentrating! I think they were going to try and walk!!!!"

Arnav cringed and tried to apologize, but his words were drowned out by grumpy baby screaming…



…………………



"That was exhausting…" Arnav complained in a whisper once the twins had finally fallen asleep…

"It was YOUR fault...you taught him that!" Khushi whispered louder.

Arnav held up his hands in defence…"You said it was cute!"

"It WAS! But now the entire bathroom is covered in bubbles!"

Arnav yanked the soaked shirt off his body..."Well then good thing it is a BATHROOM!"

Khushi swiftly covered his mouth with her hand…"SHHHHH!!!!!"

They both instantly turned towards the cots and waited to see if their whispered fight had woken up their children…

But Araav continued to do 'baby snoring', and Samiara rolled onto her side, flinging her little legs around…

"Look at her kick...just like you…"

Khushi prodded him in the arm…"You love it…"

Arnav softened…"I do...I miss it...I know it's only been a few days since everything happened, and I know you're still sore...it's just…I miss waking up and finding you sprawled about…"

Khushi craned her neck to stretch out the kinks…

As she did, Arnav leaned in and pressed a hot open mouthed kiss against her pulse…

"Mmmmm…."

"Don't moan like that…"

Biting her lip, she asked…"Why?"

"Because it makes me forget that you're hurting...and makes me want to do things to you...that will make you...scream…"

Sliding his hands up her arms, he gripped the collar of her bath robe and began to lower it over her shoulders…

His eyes opened wider as he saw her bare skin…

"Uh…" he stuttered as he pushed the material lower…"Do you have anything on under this?"

With eyes that could read into the depths of his heart, Khushi looked up at him…"...no…"

Arnav felt a strong jolt of arousal spike through him to his own hardening spike pressing against his pants…

"What…? I mean, how…? Khushi…" he took a deep breath…"are you telling me...that during dinner, and while I sat next to you on the couch calming the twins, and while I rested my hand on your leg as everyone chatted to us...that you...that you had...nothing on under this!?"

With a small painless shake of her arms, her robe slipped and fell to the ground around her feet.

“...yes...”

He shut his eyes with a low moan.

Arnav slid his fingers through the long strands of Khushi’s silky hair and tilted her face up to his.

How long had they both waited for this…

His heart was bursting with happiness…

Seeing Her naked and magnificent before him with her hair down like fire around both their shoulders was driving him higher than the clouds…

One touch of his hot hands against her smooth skin told him reality was finally theirs, and there was no turning back for either of them.

“Aren’t you going to kiss me?” she asked, almost as a whimper.

He obliged happily, stepping closer pressing their bodies together,  kissing her hard and hot and deep.

Her anticipation and desire laced with his own to make a potent cocktail.

"My God…" he growled as their mouths parted…"to think of all the time I wasted before…all because of that…"

"What happened…"

Arnav tightened his hold on her, pulling her as close as he could without hurting her…

"They caught him. He was half dead in an alleyway...and in the prison hospital…"

"And now...we begin again...we start our life from now, with new hopes...new dreams…"

"That's all I've wanted to give you...for so long now…"

Unwilling to hear him rehash the past anymore, she lifted a finger to his lips…

Kissing her fingers, he held her hand and draped her arm around his shoulders as he lifted her into his arms…

Carrying her to the poolside, he looked up into the sky…

"They would be so proud of you…"

Khushi rested her head against his shoulder…"They would be equally proud of you…"

"Khushi, you have surpassed anything that anyone should possibly have to deal with...And I can honestly and assuredly say that you are my wonderwoman…"

She smiled and kissed his bare chest…"I knew I must have possessed superpowers…"

Arnav's eyes scanned the perfect woman in his arms…

Her jingling anklet-clad feet…

Up her long silky legs…

Pausing at the apex of her legs, he felt his heart pump faster…

He had possessed her, tasted her, made love to her, treasured her…

She had birthed life …

Life that they had made together…

Her stomach, that had tiny stretch marks, stripes that only proved how much of a tigress she was…

Breasts that fed, pleasured, nourished…

"Arnavji…"

His gaze moved to her face…"I love you Khushi...I love you, truly and completely. I'm almost embarrassed at how much I love you...it goes beyond what I ever thought I could feel…"

Leaning closer, their lips locked in a perfect kiss…

A small little cry interrupted their romantic moment...

Khushi smiled against his neck... “Do you think you might put me down?”

With a chuckle, Arnav reluctantly set her on the floor, trying hard to ignore the sound of disappointment she made when their bodies separated.

He was disappointed, too.

In fact, his body was already making it clear that it wanted to be intimately close to her again...and quickly.

Arnav looked down at her and was surprised that the smile he’d been praying she would gift him with was right there.

And she was more beautiful than ever with the relaxed expression on her face.

Khushi soothed their little boy, patting him gently on his tummy…

As Arnav moved closer, he found it impossible not to touch his wife…

He heard hear softly groan when his hands began caressing every in of her bare behind…

His hands roamed over her legs, her thighs, her stomach…

Until finally, their little ones were both sleeping peacefully once again…

Khushi turned without having him have to say a word, and the same look of need was in her eyes...

“...I can't resist a barechested man who smells of baby powder…"

Arnav smiled and growled as he began to back her up towards their bed…“I couldn’t resist you...even if I tried...and I'm never going to  try...”











And that is the end of Breakout! Epilogue coming soon! :D






14 comments:

  1. Yayeeeee m first!!!
    That was truly worth that long a wait!

    I've always loved this story of yours the most
    And now that it has come to an end I jus want you to give us longest epilogue ever full of their happily ever after

    I've loved how you've written about a preggy khushi and arshi stepping into parenthood,that was outright beautiful
    The way you showed arav so much like arnav and samaira exactly like khushi
    PERFECT is whay comes to my mind...
    I've impatiently been waiting fr each update of breakout more to read for their kids rather arshi...lol crazy right!!

    Ppffttt so now that this wonderful love story that had its share of hardship,villan,heartbreak,threats amidst of blooming care,affection and eternal love has come to its end I jus have appreciation to give you for your writing was flawless and each emotions were penned down beautifully n spot on!!

    Hope to gave a longish epilogue
    N thnx fr updating it

    Amazinggg update

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Nindy Sobs uncontrolably* NO YOU CANT END - BREAKOUT !!!!! Dont ..Please *folding hands saying please dont do this touching sarah's feet*..!!
    hey without anything under her bathrobe all the time and Arnav didnt have any clue !? Naughty Naughty Khushi ! And come to think poor Arnav wasted all that time...chatting with the whole family instead of being alone with Khushi ! Baby powder bare chest ! ( can only fantasize )
    Brilliantly written part after coming out of the tub... So sensitively written..as if feeling each move...Arnav was so patient and soft !

    Amazing ! Continue please...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliantly hot. Is it even possible to feel such physical passion in real life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful story.... The picture perfect family..

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect and very blushing update yaar. epilogue fast

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was so lovely.
    Loved it. They have a perfect family now with the two cute kids and them to each other for their whole life.
    Aquagal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aah finally I comment...
    Am sorry fr not doing that b4 but anyways...
    Breakout is a sequel to frozen ...so that means I have read both..
    Both have been a wonderful journey....
    Its really really heavenly to read ur work...
    I have been awed in each of the parts...each line....arnav's impossible kind of love...khushi's impossible type of forgiveness... her trusting him so much...him protecting her impossibly well... wen she was in danger...he came at the prfect moment.....my favorite parts of both the stories have alwats been...him bringing her back to life...I mean wow man...I was always left dumbfolded.... its wonderful to see how impossibly well they love each other.....

    It always amazes me how impossibly good u manage to write...I dont doubt ur potential...but still u amaze me alot...alot alit alot...with each of the parts... u are just too good...stay blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And yes all the passionate scenes... one thing am sure of ..u r the best with it....and the emotions that u showcase...the repentance is amazingly awsome...I personally think no one...no one can write any better than u do...... I loved arnav playing nd understanding babies nd the opposite as well...u too gud... barechested man smelling baby powder...yum :p ... (no I religiously love my man.. :p) and barun haha but not that way lol... but still barechested man smelling baby powder...wow...buhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. i read it and enjoyed it thoroughly.
    the fear and pain that arnav was facing were so well described.
    i loved the scene where he talked to his child before the birth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved it. So nice to see Arnav and Khushi happy with the twins.

    - desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please can you write the epilogue for this, thank you! X

    ReplyDelete