Thursday, July 18, 2013

SS : The Development Part 5






ONE MONTH LATER




Khushi's shoulders slumped and her fingertips strayed over her temples…

Finally she peered up at her husband...her boss.

"Look, we need to keep a clear head. We need to try and keep a business frame of mind here…"

Arnav ignored her hard-headedness…"You're my wife!"

He began to prowl back and forth, his long-legged strides making his huge conference room seem small…

"I know I'm your wife...But we want to find the man Shyamji was working with don't we? How can we do that if we…"

He stopped pacing and leapt towards her…"If we what…?"

"I don't want to give anyone the opportunity to tear us apart…plus, I am working for you...we have to stay professional..."

Arnav muttered a swear word and straightened…"I cannot, and WILL NOT promise to keep my hands off you…"

"Arnavji, please…"

"Do you need me to convince you? Do you want a repeat performance of last night!?"

Torrents of heat flushed through her body at the memory of the prior night…

The depth of his penetration…

The intensity of their kisses…

The unending clench and release of her climax…

He started to nod as he saw her recollection…"Yeah...you remember don't you…? And since we're alone here in the conference room..."

She took a deep breath and felt him move closer…

Shaking the feelings off, she stepped back…"NO!...You don't get it, do you!!!"

"Don't shout at me Khushi!"

"Arnavji…"

Arnav seized her arms and jerked her close..."And NO! I don't get it! What is the matter with you!?"

She tried to back further away but her body went very still when she caught a glimpse of the expression on his face…"I am your employee here…"

"Oh my GOD! You are my WIFE!"

"And we need to keep watch for that other man that worked with Shyam…"

"And we WILL. I have security cameras everywhere...I have police surveying the perimiter."

"We can't do this here…"

"Yes...we can…"

"No…" she quietly begged…

He began to move her body backwards…"If replaying last night is the only way to shut you up then…"

She knew that if he even STARTED to make love to her, she wouldn't stand a chance at refusing him, but now that she had everything she ever wanted, she wasn't about to risk it…

"NO! Arnavji please!"

"Khushi! YOU WANT ME! I can FEEL that you do!"

"YES!!!! I DO!" she blazed matching his decibel…"BUT THIS IS YOUR OFFICE...AND SOMEONE OUT THERE MAY STILL WANT TO BREAK US UP!"

"And I said that I won't let that happen!"

A loudspeaker voice interrupted them as one of Arnav's staff paged him.

Khushi let out a steady breath…

"Containment." he muttered to himself…

"What?"

Containment was his next move.

The only tactic that might actually help his own sanity.

"What do you mean?" she asked again…

"The only way to deal with you...is to contain you…"

Khushi's expression turned to horror as she slammed her palms against his chest…"Don't you DARE try to tie me up and shove me in a dark cupboard…"

He tightened his vice-like grip on her, aiming a furious look in her eyes…"I'm going to contain you, not terrorize you!"

"What the!? What are you talking about!?"

"I don't think you should be working here. Just go home. Spend time with Di and Payal…"

"No."

"Then what do YOU suggest?!"

"I won't contact you throughout the day. If I need anything, I will go through someone else...that way we are near each other, but out of temptations way…"

Finally releasing her, he threw his hands in the air…"Damn it Khushi, talking to you is like talking to a wall!"

"How flattering!"

He gave her a soft shake…"I'm telling you ...right now…"

"What?!" she stepped forwards, hands on her hips…

Arnav stopped…

He'd never been more furious or more turned on in his entire life…

"Khushi…" he said trying to sound firm…"You are my wife. ..you OWN this company with me...AND we are married...HOW can you expect me to act so 'business-like' with you…"

She softened and blinked slowly…"Here, you are my boss. You wanted me around you, and I wanted to work with you to be near you...we have each other intimately when we go home...but here, I want us to stay alert...I don't want to be taken from you…" she quickly lifted up her hand…"And it's NOT because I don't trust you...please…"

He could see plain and simple that he wasn't going to get through to her…

Four years apart had made her guarded, and he understood her fear…

They had both been through a lot, but they were TOGETHER now…and married.

After a solid month of pure honeymooning bliss, he now had another hurdle to help her through…

"Khushi, your heart is mine, but you've locked part of it…" he began walking forwards…

She backed up as he closed in…

"...I WILL unlock it...and I WILL have all of you...because right now...You are how I was, all those years ago...guarded, insular, locked up…"

She shook her head…"No...I'm level headed...I think things through…"

"And that's good!...but I want all of you…"

Losing her cool she screamed…"YOU HAVE ALL OF ME!"

With one last long stride, he pushed her up against the wall and pressed his body into hers…

His palms flew up to rest on the wall behind her…

"Then kiss me…" he growled…

"Not here!"

"YES HERE!"

"NO!"

Withdrawing completely, he stepped back…

"You're not going to like working here."

And that being said, he turned around and stormed out.



……………..



Working with Khushi was going to ruin him.

His mind knew that her work and involvement had been benefiting his entire company…

She was a thorough, hardworking, smart woman.

But working with her in 'her' way, was NOT an option.

And they weren't even halfway through the first DAY.

For the month of their honeymoon, their love life had intensified to one that could easily explode…

The pleasure that he could force out of her shocked even him…

And with bountiful seduction, he had managed to bring out the wild animal in her.

But as the first day back in office dragged on and on, Arnav started getting drastically out of control…

From the corner of his eye, he saw her walk past…

Standing up rapidly, he lost all sense of surroundings, and went out for the chase…

Khushi entered the filing storeroom, and walked in-between the cabinets to the correct drawer…

A slamming sound stunned her, making her drop the papers in  heap on the floor…

She spun around, and stared directly into the primal eyes of her husband…

Khushi's eyes nervously wandered to the door behind him, and saw that it was now bolted shut…

"Arnavji...what…"

With one smooth swipe, he kicked away the papers that covered the floor and prowled forwards…

"You…" his voice was ragged…"are driving me... crazy…"

Even as her body began to drip with desire, she saw a glint of danger in his eyes…

"Arn...avji…" she caught sight of his watch…"Look...look at the time, I have to...I just...just…"

Arnav pulled at his tie fiercely, loosening it…"I'm going to kiss you…"

“...no...”

“Why not?"...he lifted one eyebrow, shooting her a challenging glance…

"I told you why…"

Arnav kept walking towards her…"Yes, I remember...But did you really think that you would get Arnav Singh Raizada to back down…?"

“I knew you wouldn't...but...”

Every nerve in her body was hyper-attuned to Arnav.

To his raw magnetism…

He was now standing so close, she could touch him with a whisper of movement...

As her back hit the cold wall, he roughly pushed his body into hers…

His legs were sliding against hers, and everything inside her shot to life.

She opened her mouth to speak, but couldn’t.

Every sensuous stroke of his body on hers sent her mind skittering.

Made her forget where she was…

"...but...but I...I told you…"

“To hell with what you told me!" he yelled as he circled her with his arms, pulled her to him, and kissed her hard.

He tasted her surprise, her fear, and her longing.

He hadn’t been mistaken.

She  was also finding 'her way of working together' damn difficult…

With his heart thudding hard, he pulled back to look into her eyes.

“Khushi...” he whispered... “WE own this company...I won't let anything separate us...so stop with the stupidity…"

Her eyes went wide…

Shaking her head, she tried to back away... “No...Oh...God...You...you shouldn't have done that...”

Arnav slammed his hand on the wall behind her...“Damn it, Khushi! I just kissed you, and you kissed me back. Forget your stupid rules! Let go of any worries you have and just damn kiss me!”

She saw his desperation…

Heard it in his voice, saw it in the way he opened his arms to her…

“We’ve, um, got to go back to work now Arnavji...”

Arnav tried to reign in his temper…“MISS GUPTA...WE own this company...WE can do what we want...” Arnav swallowed hard.

Khushi tried to remain unmoved as he stepped closer…"This is YOUR company...You worked for this...Just because I am  in your life doesn't mean your rules should change..."

He cut her off as he grabbed her from around the waist…

He let his hand drift down her face and cup her chin...“I WILL keep things professional when we are around others...but we are ALONE! And everyone knows you are my wife...everyone can SEE plainly how much I want you just by the way I look at you!”

“Arnavji...” she said just above a whisper... "We can't be letting our guard down while we're here......”

Her blatant denial finally broke him…

His hands cupping her face shook.

And because no words would convey all he was feeling, he kissed her hard, letting his emotions flow to her through touch.

His hold on her was so tight that Khushi had no alternative than to kiss him back…

Arnav knew that she was apprehensive, but right now, he needed to show her how much she meant to him…

Khushi was his…

SHE was all he wanted…

“Miss Gupta...” He lifted his lips only slightly from hers and looked into her eyes…“You’re fired.”

He felt her body stiffen with shock…

“What?”

“I said. You’re fired.”

He stared at her mouth, then let his gaze drift to her eyes.

“Let go of the fear of us being separated! Let go of the guilt about breaching any professional ethics, and kiss me Khushi! You’re not my employee anymore! You're not a part owner in my life! You ARE my life! You own me, more than I own anything else!”

Her body jolted hearing his words...

“You...You...You can’t fire me!”

Standing tall above her, he stared furiously down at her…"I think you are forgetting something...YOU said that I am the boss. YOU said that I own this company...so... I can fire whoever I want."







18 comments:

  1. I loved this post marriage office romance.
    This is what I want. Office romance is awesome and kind of thrilling.
    Sarah this was amazing.
    Aquagal

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!!! sarah that was amazing!!
    continue ASAP!!!
    maybe that tied up and making out in the closet sounds fun :P
    pl plz plz update soon!!
    LOVE YOU!!
    ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it!!!
    Hmmm i understand Khushi but man who can resist the Great ASR huh!:P
    Btw sarah ive a lil prob here on ur blog..Am an addicted fan of ur works..thus would love to read ur stories over and over :D
    But i cant find all ur works here..i can only see ur recently updated ones..Is it because im viewing it via my phone rather than my lappy?
    But before ur blog was not this way..it was different..i mean it had a black background..that layout allowed me to view all ur stories!:)
    Plzz help me
    -06Pallavi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey!!! :D
      SOOOOOO Glad you are enjoying my stories :D
      And yes, if you're viewing on your phone it will be different as I had a lot of people complain that they couldn't read it...what you CAN do is scroll to the end, and it should say "View in Web Version"... click on that and you can get all stories :D

      Delete
    2. :DD
      Thnx a lot for replying!:)
      And Yay!It worked!
      I had to do it twice!The very first time i clicked on it..it stayed the same..Clicked again..Zen It Changed!:D
      Im Sooo happy Now!I can re-read ur stories Again!!:DD
      Thnxx for ur help dear :))

      Delete
  4. Awesome .

    rohinid

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello sara
    have been reading all the updates but this is very primal. arnav is very assertive :) and i like that

    ReplyDelete
  6. so Mr Raizada can't control himself around Khushi
    and she adamant there will be no office romance

    very out of control ASR
    he simply doesn't care who knows he wants his wife
    what ASR wants ASR gets, hehe

    cant wait for next update

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Update.. haha Asr fired khushi.. Continue soon :)


    Precious Crystal..>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your amazing! I love your stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was soo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

    Khushi didn't let go of what she wanted and Arnav kept pressing on

    Can't wait to see how Khushi gets back to him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You're still writing about my fave couple!

      I can't wait to read the ff from which this OS was taken!

      Moomin4455

      Delete
  10. Hey,
    I am one of those Anonymous writers that read but don't comment but your writing style has forced me to say.....you are way too good for words :)....keep writing hon....only a very few people have that gift....hey and since you are taking requests...how about a story with no errrr.....shyam or any villain in it :) Pretty please....*keeping my fingers crossed*

    From IF ipkknd786

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just read the whole the complete memories series and I must say that its an amaxing concept. You have kept the thrill so intact through out the story tht its awesome. The basic characterstitcs of arnav n khushi are amazing, so perfect for each other. I just loved this whole series.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved it. Very hard for Khushi to resist Arnav.

    - desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  13. superb update...loved it..when can we expect next part of this...it has been a long time since u updated this story..pls update soon...

    magi11 from IF

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww this is such an amazing idea... but we know u are teasing us missing out on almost most of their erotic moments... haha... it is so beautifull... what they had a month of honeymoon ...my god these two are utterly unstoppable. ... and by the way I just loved the way arnav had planned everything out for the wedding. .. the way he trapped shyam and sheetal... what a smart move. ..I just p
    Loved It... u are fabulous miss... and no doubt the most interesting part is the office storyie... I love it ..I love it...oh I so love it... I couldnt really stop reading this forever... but am waiting for the next part.... also I completed with wild repentance ...so I must say the repentance in that particular story is the hardest repentance of arnav amongst all you have written and I have read.... you are amazingly fabulous.. :D I just love the fact ur stories go in a flow... even I forget everything that is around... not forgetting to mention they had a beautiful marriage yeah just *you may kiss the bride kiss* was like that...so payalji and anjali ji wat else did u expect ... u probably forgot... they are ArnavKhushi ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete