Saturday, July 13, 2013

SS : Forceful Stranger (Epilogue)







The morning after…





They were twined in each other's arms as daylight began to break through into their conscious…

Their bodies were so close that their lips rested softly on each others…

Khushi's lips parted with a sigh, and Arnav instantly felt it…

Before their eyes had even opened, their mouths began to brush against each others…

Arnav breathed in her spicy scent as her whisper of breath warmed his lips…

She slowly began to realize what was happening as he lifted his hand to the nape of her neck…

Her breathing halted as he drew her closer...

"Goodmorning...my wife…" he rumbled against her lips…

Instantly, reality dawned on her…

Arnav didn't know how she was going to react, but he soon found out…

Khushi responded as fervently as she had the night before…

She deepened the kiss before he could take the lead, molding her body against his, gripping the planes of his back with her smooth hands that sent fire searing through him…

Thrilled by her insistance, he happily obliged, kissing her hard, hot and deep.

Her anticipation and desire laced with his own…

Gradually, taking his time for sweet torture, Arnav slid his hands down the curved column of her throat…

He teased along her collarbone with just his fingertips, then around the curves of her shoulders…

Khushi gripped around his back tighter, pulling him closer...but he purposefully tugged back from her…

He was in no mood to hurry…

He wanted to jump on her, devour her, take her...but he was going to take his time and enjoy every sweet moment of this seduction…

He had learned that he enjoyed making her wait...making her beg…

"Please…" she murmured as she breathed fire along his neck up to his ear…"Please!"

"What's the hurry?" he teased as gripped her waist, rubbing her lower back in slow, suggestive circles…"We've got forever…"

Khushi let out a long, low groan…

Arnav grinned even though this fiery need was almost unbearable in it's pleasure…

This was still new to her…

Hell it was new to him…

He had waited so long for her that he assumed his torrential need would explode as soon as he married her…

But now, all he wanted to do, was treasure her, seduce her, pleasure her, make her so hot that she combusted before she could find release from the sweet torture…

Khushi's eyes fluttered open slowly, and she saw that same look in her husbands eyes…

Dangerous Control.

Arnav caught sight of her realization and he felt his erection throb harder…

Quickly grabbing her wrists, he hauled her arms above her head…

"No...NO PLEASE DON'T DO TH---"

Her pleas vanished…

Arnav had lowered his head, and had flicked his tongue across one tight nipple…

His heart lept as she gasped in response…

He repeated the action on the other and smiled when her reaction was the same…

Lowering his mouth, he blew a hot stream of humid air over her breast, but didn't suckle...not yet…

Khushi's skin shivered and she whimpered quietly…

Lifting his gaze back to hers, he asked…"What were you saying little lady?"

Hearing him call her that, brought her back to their first night…

Lowering his head again, he flicked his tongue, only once, over her puffy nipples…

Her shiver had him lifting his eyes once again to meet hers…"Did you really want me to stop?!"

He was teasing, but he couldn't help it...he loved the way her eyes widened with distress…

"No...never...ever…" she murmured as she lifted her hips…

Her acquiescence ended any further need to play games…

He gave into his own temptation and drew one pebbled nipple between his lips, and suckled...slowly increasing the pressure…

Khushi immediately cried out…"Yesssss…."

When his mouth finally released suction on her breast, he started down at the wet, throbbing nipple, admiring the way it darkened from the overload of blood inside it…

"I knew that these were going to drive me insane, I just didn't realize how much…"

Khushi smiled softly, biting her lips…"I was shocked at how you could purge such feelings from me…"

Arnav slid higher over her, still looking deep into her eyes...

"You pleasure means more to me than mine...I wanted to see it in your eyes, on your face, on your body, inside your body…"

Her gaze fell away..."That first night...I was...I was afraid…"

He slowly linked his fingers with hers…"I know…"

"Why then? If you knew that I was to be yours...you know I would have had to comply with what was to happen on our wedding night…"

"That." he stated, looking deep into her eyes…"That is why your fear was needed. I didn't want to crush the spirit you had in you...I didn't want you to feel like a sacrifice and see you merely lie beneath me in waiting. I wanted the strong willed woman who I fell for, the one who was ready to fight me, to fight the pleasure searing through her body, making me force it out of her…"

Unknown to Khushi, her breathing started to speed up…

"And I knew...as you struggled against me, and yet dripped at your restraints, that you were my equal...not just made for me, but part of me…"

Arnav moved closer, and she whimpered quietly, her lips parting in search of his…

But instead of taking her lips in a kiss that he craved, he cuffed her wrists with his hands as his mouth descended on her breasts, making her whole frame jerk wildly as fire exploded in her core…

"Arnavji...what are you doing?…" she said breathlessly, struggling against his grip on her wrists to no avail…

"...this…"

He alternated long and languid sucks on her nipples that had her whimpering in pleasure with vicious bites that clamped down hard, sending holts of ferocious exstasy streaking outwards, before delivering a downpour of gentle kisses all over her full breasts, only to begin the torture once again…

It was consuming her, but yet will wasn't enough…

"More...MORE!" she cried out as her body lifted from the bed to press against him…

He lifted his head to stare into her desperate eyes…"You don't need to tell me little lady…"

Khushi choked back a sob of frustration and wrapped her legs around his waist…"I need you...please...don't...don't make me wait…"

Before she could even gather her senses, Arnav sprang up fully over her…

Her eyes were sparkling as his rock hard flesh prodded against her entrance…

He paused, and Khushi writhed against him as he stared down at her, unnerving her…

Not more than a second passed, and in one slick, deep thrust, he buried his full erection inside her…

A deep gutteral groan tore from her throat…

He was so deep inside her that it seemed as if their bodies had fused together…

When he slowly withdrew and eased back into her, she began to whimper and sob, shaking from need…

"Shhhhh….easy...easy…" he whispered…

Tears were filling her eyes, blurring the vision of him in front of her…

Each steady penetration of his body into hers, sent her spiralling towards the climax her body was craving…

Khushi could barely breathe as she clawed at him with desperation…

Arnav's breath grew shallow and he regripped her wrists and restrained them beside her head…

"Arnavji...No...NO! Please...let me go...I need to…"

His eyes darkened as he swooped down and crushed her lips beneath his to quiet her pleads…

The moment that the kiss broke, she twisted her head from side to side…"Why…!? Why are you...I need to...I need to touch you!! Release my hands! Please!"

"No!"

"But...I'm...I'm…"

Keeping up his thrusts, he glared…"What!?"

"I’m afraid! I can't control my…"

Arnav groaned loudly, but made no move to release her hands…"You have NO control when it comes to this...I know these sensations still frighten you, but think back...have I allowed ANYTHING bad to happen to you!?"

Khushi's lower lip trembled wildly even as he buried the full length of his flesh inside her again…

"I am afraid of more than that…"

"Tell me...NOW."

"You...you have...you have what you want from me…what if you don't want me after today…"

Arnav scowled furiously down at her, holding her tearful stare with his and making it impossible for her to even blink…"After today?! ONE DAY!? After ONE DAY!? Khushi, listen to me carefully!!! One LIFETIME with you will never be enough...let alone one FUCKING DAY!"

Her mind cleared until all she heard was his powerful voice…

And the love she heard was beyond anything she could fathom…

Her every fear fell away and when he drove into her again, she lurched and screamed out a breathtaking explosion of multiple orgasms…

Joyous realisation smouldered in Arnav's eyes as he stopped his thrusts and released her hands, slipping his arms beneath her to cradle her close against his chest as she jerked uncontrollably against him, sobbing against his as the fire of her contractions spread through her aching body sending ruthless waves of pleasure crashing into her…

Bright spots swam in front of her vision, making her tears return…

All she wanted to see was Arnav…

"I’m here...I'm here…" he spoke softly against her hair…

"It...It…" she tried to control her voice…"It...won't...won't...stop…"

Arnav smiled and held her tighter…"Good…"

Gradually, her pulses ebbed and when she finally slumped in his arms, her heavy head fell back and her lips parted in wonder…

His tongue glided along the planes of her neck as he began to slowly thrust into her again…

Her body buzzed with the remnants of her climax as he gave himself over to his own release, filling her with his seed as he growled her name…

Their lips met in another kiss as his body slipped out of hers…

"Also…" he said through a yawn…"I do recall saying something to you that means a lot more to me than even doing THIS…"

Her own fatigue was slowly crawling through her system as she looked up expectantly…"...what…?"

Pulling a blanket over her, he drew her closer…"I believe I said… I love you…"







……………………………….







Electricity…

Sharp orgasmic tugging…

Shooting currents inside and out…

Arnav broke out in a sweat as he slept…

His head tossed from side to side…

His groans and grunts became more audible…

Until finally he shuddered himself awake, only to see two wide chocolate eyes gazing up at him…

His gaze travelled down his torso, past his hips, and finally zoned in on the woman in front of him…

His long hard length was now deeply lodged in her throat…

Her lips tightly squeezing on the base of his penis, her tongue massaging the shaft as she sucked him down hard...

"What the?!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm"

Arnav's stomach rippled as ecstasy seared through him…

Khushi's low moan only increased the raging inferno inside him…

Feeling his own need ramp up, he reached out to grab her only to feel the same silk restraints binding his arms and legs…

"What...What is going on!?" He growled…

Gently lifting her head, Khushi felt every inch of him slide from her throat …


"I think it's time to return the favor…"







18 comments:

  1. loved it babe!!!!
    but please do not make me wait sooooo much!!!
    i nearly lost my brains!! :P
    MUAH!!!
    you are awesome
    n i seriously missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Hot dear!
    Also I wanted to beg you to please start an office series pre-Arshi marriage, actually I have been watching the IPK reruns (on my lappy actually ;)) and I so wanna read an erotic series on how things were when Khushi had joined the office and Arnav was hell bent on torturing her and amidst all this their inescapable sexual tension. Please please please, no one writes sexual and sensual stories better than u do :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree pre wedding arshi with lotsa nafrat n passion

      Delete
  3. That was an amazinggg update!!!

    Payback was never this pleasureable before!

    Can you please update breakout next!! Its been soo long n its my absolute favourite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Payback was hot
    I always love the part when a women pleasures man *winks*
    Nice to see u back Sarah
    -kina-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot sexy and totally sensual
    feeling wet down there
    God! You are an amazing writer

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that was so hot hot!!!!

    the favour almost blew Raizada's head off
    she can give as good as she gets

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot super hot....
    Can u write post marriage or pre marriage office story...
    Hot one....
    U r fabulous in it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooooaaaahhhh...
    thankuuuuuuu for writting Epilouge...
    I apriciate it...<3
    It was DAmmmmnnnnn Haawwttttt...
    Em Flushed ...
    Emmmm Lost...
    n end was Supa Supaaaaa Hawtieee......Some1 was getting hell nautier..:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh it was awesome...so Khushi returned the favor
    .... <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. khushi is returning the favor hayeeee.

    that was so damn hottttttttttttttttttt, erotic at best.

    im just flushed right now, woaaahhhhh let me breathe first.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow!!!!!!!!! this SS is incredible, extremely hot!! I think u most definitely shud continue with a sequel. I really want to continue reading how Khushi returns the favor, that ending was mindblowing. ur writing is always amazing, cant wait to read more deliciousness-satina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome SS. Loved it.

    Kaulpriyanka - IF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved it. So amazing.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! Seriously hawwtt! Loved the ending! A bit frightening at the beginning! I hope he doesn't hurt her for 'returning' the favor.

    IF - kbtr

    ReplyDelete