Tuesday, July 2, 2013

SS : Forceful Stranger Part 2








Unable to believe what was happening before her, Khushi stood motionless, staring into the eyes of the forceful stranger that had driven her to pleasure only a mere few hours before…

"I wanted you to see who you are marrying...so that there was no misunderstanding, and no confusion...because nothing is able to stop me from marrying you now…"

Khushi's heart soared as high as it plummetted…

"You...you did this to…"

Arnav stepped forwards, making her jump back…

"You did this to...to TRAP me!?"

He wanted to say so much…

He knew that she only knew of him via the rumors that had travelled…

His business nature was ruthless, demolishing, destroying…

And he knew that scared her…

"I did what I had to…" he ground out…

Khushi thought her reaction would be to cry, to despair over what this man had taken from her, but instead, she felt fury…

Her body pumped with adrenalin as she lunged forwards, slamming her palms onto his chest, knocking him back slightly…

"How DARE you! You lied to me! You mislead me! You are a characterless beast!"

Arnav bit back a smile, this woman was exactly like him…

And he knew how to deal with someone as headstrong as himself.

"I wanted to marry you. So I secured the deal."

 She instantly lunged at him, striking his chest, hammering with her fists…

Angrily, Arnav took hold of her and spun her back to the door with a thud…

"You will stop this...NOW! We are going to be married."

"I hate you! I hate you for this!"

As much as her words pained his heart, he knew that she had every right to say them…


8 hours later…


Arnav carried his bride into their room…

A new house.

A new room.

A new family.

She had lost the will to fight.

During their wedding, her anger simmered beneath the surface, ready to explode, but when she saw her family, her heart softened…

"I must do this for them…they brought me up...they raised me...they deserve to live in comfort, without fear for their future…"

Arnav's heart went out to her…

She was quiet.

Barely saying a word.

He watched her as she tried to get accustomed to her new surroundings…

And almost as if she were to be offered up as a sacrifice, she sat on the bed, and waited…

"Khushi, nothing is going to happen tonight…"

Her eyes closed, and he could see the obvious relief flow through her…

"I will have my sister supply clothes for you in the morning, please just, just relax, have a shower...I won't bother you…"

Khushi felt immense relief...but also a twinge of sadness…

Despite how he forcefully took her, despite how he had betrayed her...she wanted him…

She wanted that feeling of completion to wash over her…

Khushi slowly moved off the bed, but as her gaze lifted, she saw her new husband…

Gasping quietly,  her body froze…

He stood before her, bare chested, wearing only stark black briefs…

Arnav enjoyed watching her reaction…

He could see her pupils grow bigger, her breathing halt…

But before he could say anything more, she darted into the bathroom…

Chuckling low, he pulled back the covers of his bed, and lay down…

No other woman had ever been in his room...let alone in his bed…

The only women that had ever been close to him were his sister and grandmother…

And they too were in complete shock over his willingness to marry, after having sworn off any form of commitment.



..........




Khushi pushed a chair in front of the door as she began to strip down…

Any slight noise, and she would stop, listen, and make sure he wasn't around…

"I am...married…" she breathed as she stepped into the hot stream of water…

Carefully letting the water massage her body, she washed between her legs and hissed…

But the stinging brought back only memories of passion…

Turning off the heat, she treaded towards the mirror through a wall of steam…

Drying her body, she looked around…

"...oh no…" she muttered…

Arnav heard her and called out...

"I told you...tomorrow, you will have everything you need...but tonight, I want to hold you...bare against me…"

Her skin turned cold even as hot blood rushed through her body…

She stood still for a long time…

But eventually knew...that she had no way out.

The man was her husband.



…………...



Arnav didn't look up when he heard her emerge from the bathroom…

He still kept his eyes averted when she slipped into the bed beside him…

Khushi pulled the sheet around herself…

"Last night…"  he said gently… "I wanted so very much to stay with you… to hold you...but I knew that once you woke up you would probably…"

He paused, and Khushi turned her face to him…

Arnav lifted his arm, wordlessly asking her into his arms…

"I...I'm…"

"I said nothing will happen tonight...I just want to hold you…"

With slow precision, Khushi moved towards him…

His one arm was under her neck pulling her closer…

She felt his hot breath on her hair, felt his hard body against hers…

And from nowhere, sleep washed over her…




…………………...



Khushi awoke to the pulsating sensation of a mouth clamped firmly around one aching nipple and a gentle hand stroking her clitoris into such a state of heightened arousal that she shuddered where she lay and moaned in ecstasy before she could realise what was truly happening…

The passions from the previous day came crashing down on her…along with the life changing events…

Feeling completely betrayed and enraged…

She made a quick move to pull away but instantly felt her body immoveable…

Writhing helplessly against the silken ties that wound her wrists and ankles, her heart raced…

A chill swept over her as she looked down …

Seeing the man who was now...her husband…

Her breathing quickened...her pulse rioted…

"What...what are you doing!?"

His eyes lifted to hers, but his mouth remained suctioned to her breast…

"...why...what...Stop this!!!"

Finally his mouth sipped away from her nipple as his resonant voice tried to alleviate her fears…

"I'm not going to hurt you...why do you want me to stop? Why?"

His breath was wafting against her wet peak, making it stiffen once again…

"You...you lied to me…"

He smiled gently as he moved up closer…"I didn't lie…"

"You...you…"

"You were the one with an alterior motive in this, Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada…"

She froze.

Quickly swallowing, she tried to hide her fear…"I...I don't...understand…"

"YOU were hoping to stop your impending marriage by giving yourself to another...am I right?"

Arnav again slid closer to her…

Panic surged inside her as she felt his body perilously close…

"You...You also did the same...why? Did you also want to get out of our contract?"

His heat radiated from his skin, instantly warming her…

"I sought you out...I knew exactly who you were...I MADE LOVE to you, because I wanted you to realize that you wouldn't be going into a loveless marriage...and you are the type of woman who won't listen, unless commanded…"

His hand lifted and Khushi's eyes slammed shut…

Holding his hand still mid air, he whispered…"Open your eyes…"

Gradually her eyes opened and she watched as his fingers gently brushed against her cheek…

"I know you must have heard about me...I know people say how brutal and mean I am…"

The way her eyes fluttered, he knew he was right…

"I know that...that my family benefits from our union...but you...what do you gain? I'm a simple girl, an orphan, from a poor family…"

Arnav's eyes narrowed…"I will tell you...but not just yet…"

His gaze roamed lower over her naked body…

Fear, alarm, and that strange excitement that she first felt began to thrum through her…

"Stop...please…" she whispered shakily…

"I'm not doing anything…"

"You're...you're looking at me…"

His eyes once again lifted to hers…"I know...you are beautiful...but then, I've already told you that…"

"Please…" she pulled at her restraints…"Let me go…"

She knew that she was literally at his mercy, just like their first night together…

"I won't do anything you don't want to do…"

Khushi relaxed slightly…"Please, untie me…"

"No."

"But...but you said you wouldn't do anything…"

"I said that, yes. But I will not untie you yet…"

Arnav saw her nerves…

He knew she felt betrayed…

But he also saw the responses of her body…

Her lips was crimson, breasts swelling with each shallow breath…

Her dark nipples were protruded, hardened…

"I have something that I know you will like…"

Khushi's eyes filled with terror…

But that feeling almost instantly disappeared when she saw what he held in his hand…









16 comments:

  1. OMGGGGG you made it an SS!!!! I love you, really really love you <3

    This is SO good, I can't wait to see how this plays out. Not only do you wrote so well, theres always a backstory! I love Arnav is this one, he's just so relaxed and knows what he wants. And the way he just held her at night...and then she wakes up to being tied, SO hot *blushes*

    What does he have in his hand?! You would leave us at a cliffhanger!!! Please update soon, I'll love you even more :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow thank u dear
    it's amazing
    so so so so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. What in gods name is in his hands?

    This is kinda freaky but super intriguing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so hot
    Arnav definitely has the hots for his wife
    let''s see where this leads

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!
    YAAAAAYYY!!
    You made this an SS!!'
    Frankly speaking..wen i read its OS,i was like "ahh i wish it was an ff/ss..would want to knw how the story would unfold of it would continue!"
    But here u made my Wish come trueeee!!!!
    I lovdd each and every bit of it!!
    Hatss off!!
    -06Pallavi

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey its me melihoney dear.

    gosh gal what u made up of haan, i just loved every bit of it. i read all ur works and must say dear u r most talented writer.

    i was a silent reader for ages now but now couldnt able to hold finally commenting. i just love each and every ffs, SSs, OSS and every damn thing u write.

    love u dear and thanks for the breath taking updates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wohhoooo

    Guess what?? Jus yesterday I read its first chp again and thought if only it was a story you would've done wonders with it

    And then visiting this page today n seeing you have done exactly the same I was like yayeeeeeeeeeee

    Amazinggg update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this update is really nice
    After ages i m replying here feels nice
    -kina-

    ReplyDelete
  9. He doesn't need to have anything in his hands in order to cause havoc on khushi's senses and the readers of this story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thankssssss u make it ss thts awsamm

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg my fav os now an Ss
    Awesome work blushing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved it.

    - desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor Khushi...Brilliant update:)

    (tinsel) IF

    ReplyDelete