Wednesday, July 3, 2013

SS : Forceful Stranger Part 3






Her eyes were glued to the image now held before her…

He brushed it gently over her bottom lip…

And instantly, the exquisite taste filled her mouth…

Jalebi.

Just a taste…

He was tempting her...teasing her…

A little moan of protest escaped her throat as he pulled it away…

"Tell me what you want Khushi…"

Her eyes zoned in on the jalebi in his hand…

Two of the biggest temptations were before her…

Her new husband, and her favorite food…

The food she ate when she was nervous…

This was unbearable…

"Just...just another taste..."

She was furious at herself for giving in…

"Ofcourse..."

Arnav smiled and lowered the succulent sweet into her mouth…

She closed her eyes and moaned out how delicious it was…

But soon, her eyes opened as his finger began tracing her lips…

Her heart went wild…

She had never known such sensations…

Never known anything could affect her this much…

The flavors in her mouth, and the touch on her lips made her forget that she was bound and bare with her wrists and ankles stretched wide apart, revealing her most intimate areas…

"You want more?"

Khushi trembled…"Yes...yes…"

Arnav wanted more.

HE wanted more…

He watched as Khushi's lips parted, begging for another taste of her favorite confection…

Arnav was stuggling to resist taking things faster…

He wanted to lose himself in HER sweetness…

His gaze swept over her body…

Her breasts rose and fell with each breath…

The muscles in her thighs tensed…

And there...high up on the middle of her inner thigh, he noticed the tiniest glistening shine…

Her.

Her wetness…

Her cream…

He fed her the last of the jalebi in his hand…

His own flesh hardened and pressed against his briefs…

Reaching under her neck, he slid his fingers through her dark hair and lifted her head…

Her eyes were wary as he lifted a glass of water to her lips…

Their gazes were locked as she drank down, letting the cold water rush down her throat…

This...THIS alone was driving him mad…

Her throaty pleas ...

The striking innocence she displayed, despite her no longer being a virgin…

No woman had ever been able to seduce him with a mere glance…

No woman had ever been able to bring him to his knees by just the sound of her voice…

Until he saw Khushi.

Lowering her head back down to the bed, he stared intently down to her…

"Will you untie me now?"

He wanted to.

He knew he should…

But not yet…

"I want to kiss you…"

The look in her eyes made his heart jump…

Despite her anxiety, he could see the desire pool inside her…

"I want to kiss you that way I have wanted to kiss you for a very long time…"

Frowning, she asked…"Long time? What do you mean?"

Arnav stretched out his body, lowering his torso onto hers…

Skin against skin…

One of his legs slipped over hers, his knee between her knees, his hard thick thigh draped over her leg…

"I saw you from afar a year ago…you were the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen…"

Her lips parted with a silent gasp…

"Against my better judgement, I felt the need to follow you…"

Arnav paused, staring down into her eyes…

She was completely held captive…

"The crowd grew bigger as you walked down the street, towards your house...and I lost sight of you…"

Khushi eyes searched his as he spoke…

"I pushed through, through the throng of people...and saw you...backed against a wall...three men surrounding you…"

A sob caught in her throat as she remembered…

"I saw that one man…" his voice broke…"He...he threw his arm out and gripped your throat…"

Arnav traced his tender fingers over her forehead, sweeping the hair off her face, trailing down her jaw, her chin…

Khushi's breath stopped in her chest…

She tried to swallow, but couldn't…

His hand moved to her neck as he gently laid his hand over her throat…

"I couldn't move fast enough...I pushed...I shoved...And when I finally reached you...and tore that bastards hands off you...you fainted, right into my arms…"

Khushi's eyes blurred with tears…

She recalled seeing the image of a tall, strong man stampeding towards her…

His eyes were wild with fury…

Before darkness had overtaken her, she remembered falling into strong, waiting arms…

"That was you? You...you saved me?"

Arnav nodded…"I took you back to your house...and before I left...I asked to marry you…"

Her quick intake of breath showed her genuine shock…"Then?...since then?..."

"I loved you...the minute I laid eyes on you...I can't explain it Khushi...I can't...I tried to explain it to myself...but…"

He looked away, and Khushi saw him trying to regain his control…

Wanting, needing to know more, Khushi asked..."But, I wasn't told of our arranged marriage until a few months ago…"

Looking back to her, he pressed his chest slightly harder into hers…"I told them not to tell you...I was angry...I was confused...but one thing was certain...I had to have you…I had to be with you..."

Khushi's confusion was evident…

"I came by to see your family quite a lot...I asked after you...I was the one who arranged the job where you have been working…I wanted to make sure you were happy...but then I came to know how you resented your future marriage...I could see the sadness in your eyes…
 
His shallow, fast breaths were wafting over her face…

"Then...then why force me?"

With startling speed, he brought his hands to her face and held her still…"I made love to you that night because I know...I know in my heart, that I am the man for you! I know in my SOUL that you are MINE! And I needed to PROVE to you, that despite what you knew about me, I was the only man that could make you feel this way!"

She had no more time to speak, as he lowered his mouth to hers…

Her heart began to pound so hard that she could hear the pulsing in her ears…

His lips merely grazed hers… and instantly, Khushi wanted more…

Her chin involuntarily lifted as he parted her lips with his tongue…

And then, his mouth was on hers, raining kisses, biting, drawing her lips into his mouth, sucking…

Khushi had never imagined a kiss could be so powerful…

She knew damn well what he could do with his body…

But this…

His mouth opened and his tongue plunged between her lips, searching  for hers…

His cool fingers circled her throat, and she could feel him trembling…

Khushi's tongue gently touched his, and he let out a loud growl instantly responding with reckless abandon…

This was no ordinary kiss…

This sensation sent currents of desire spiraling straight to her loins…

She arched, wishing, hoping he would bring her to that place again, the place that sent her into perfect oblivion…

But he didn't bring his body over her, he didn't move his hands…

He only kissed her…

Her mouth, her cheeks, her neck…

His hot breath was tickling her, making her sigh as he trailed kisses down the slope of her neck…

Losing herself, her senses, her body began to demand more…

"M...more…" she pleaded, her voice soft as a whisper…

"No."

Scrunching up her closed eyes, she asked again…"Please...m...more…"

His tongue licked over her collarbone, leaving it moist and wet…"No."

Her anger surfaced again…

"Damn you!" she screamed, furious at herself for begging him, only to have him refuse…

And suddenly, his mouth slammed to hers again, as his heavy body moved on top of hers…

"Oh God!" she shrieked…

His hard, hard shaft pressed into her  hip…

She arched, wildly…

Her inexperienced body wanting him more than she was willing to accept…

But even as she writhed, he moved slowly, and languidly, only letting his lips make love to her mouth…















I'll only continue if you comment... :D *blackmail* hehe






28 comments:

  1. Wohhoo a quick update!!

    Lol out of all the things I expected arnav to do, he fed khushi jalebi!!!
    Soo it was love at first sight...nice
    What the!! He refused her? M sure you must have better things in mind
    Were the goons there to kill khushi??

    Amazinggg update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot. i think u will draw out a couple of chapters on their first night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe awesome Update :* update soonnn..





    Precious Crystal..>

    ReplyDelete
  4. so quick???
    thank u
    thank u
    thank u
    thank u
    oculdn't believe it when I saw the update ^^
    oh please please please please update the next so soon
    we can't wait already

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jalebi??? He had a jalebi in his hand?? Omg Sarah!

    Love at first sight huh? And then he saved her! That's so beautiful, how he's loved her since then. I'm just loving Arnav more and more...and I'm sure he can't refuse his khushi for long ;)

    Can I have this Arnav?? :D *blushing*

    Emotional blackmail? Why Sarah why?!?! I swear, I'll comment every hour if that makes you update faster :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yes We ur Dear fans are ready to comment...no blackmail (Hehe) needed....hot & hot dear....

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh pls SARAH no need to blackmail, we are pleased to comment here for the beautiful update u've given us.

    jalebis in ASR's hand hayeee, i love the way u potray ASR's character and damn loving that.

    he is so damn hot to handle for sure, poor khushi.

    just cant get enough of ur update, pls update yaar,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well... i have most of the next part ready...sooooooo... will update soon :D

      Delete
    2. well im waiting Sarah eagerrrrrrrrrrrly. now update dammit (ASR style).

      Delete
  8. You wanted me to comment right ?
    This was hot though they didn't do anything they only kissed each other but still it was hot for me but not that hot to make me wet ;)
    Only I can write such naughty comments please do reply
    -kina-

    ReplyDelete
  9. well, if a kiss is perfect, it will have that effect :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. We love your stories!!! :D

      Delete
    2. And we love ur Storiesssss!!!
      Its damn Awesome!!
      Cant wait for Moreeee!!
      Update soooon!!
      Ur readers are waitingggg!:DDD
      This Ss is now my fav SS!!!
      -06Pallavi

      Delete
  11. he he,,,,jalebi???mindblowing:-))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey mind blowing update
    Loved the beginning jalebi shocking loolz
    Plzzzz update soon
    Love ir work

    ReplyDelete
  13. He made sure that he gets to hold her without any cloth on them. Smart..
    He also knows that jalebis are her weakness and he used it much to his advantage..
    Loved it..
    Aquagal

    ReplyDelete
  14. This Way or that Way...:P :P U have to continueee sweetheeart..:D :D *hehehheheheee...
    I was wondering There is only 1 part of forcefull stranger but em over joyed to c new Parts...Yayyyyy...Loveddd it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gawd...I just read it In one go...its so damn wonderful...the twists in the story...specially the fainting one....aww arnav is sooo damn cute yaar ... and the passionate moments are just bliss...oh god arnav is such a tease....always make sure that she begs for it... not making him the culprit later...truly she knows...he is the only man who could send her into the PERFECT OBlivion ....oh waoh vashti...am so damn impressed...ur blog is a new discovered treasure from me ..haha an FF frantic like me.. I wouldlive to scrunch for the next couple of months. ..hayeee am so feeling a bliss....btw aarnav's way of teasing her..no doubt she can just beg for more.... nd we r here begging for moreeee frantically...now are u giving us a chance to say "thats my girl"...vashti u have to post it yaaar

    ReplyDelete
  16. he fell in love with her at first sight and likwa hero also saved her............how sweet

    he so wanted her that he popsed marriage to her family instantly............lovely update

    Neag
    (india-forums)

    ReplyDelete
  17. yes yes plz coninueee
    i love it ohhh god,this is so h0o00oooo0000ttttt

    ReplyDelete
  18. You dont need to blackmail us! Your work becomes tooooo hot to handle that one HAS to comment after reading it! Isn't it?

    Nehaswthrt

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow....you weave magic with your words

    ReplyDelete
  20. glad that yu update soon~
    that was an awesome update
    didnt update him to have a jalebi
    Cant wait for the next one=]

    ReplyDelete
  21. Speechless! Unbelievable!!!

    (tinsel) IF

    ReplyDelete