Saturday, August 24, 2013

FF : I Feel Everything Part 43

Khushi woke up with a start…

The first thing she heard was the shower spray wafting from the bathroom…

She looked from left to right, her hair whipping over her shoulders…

Holding herself up with one arm, she pressed her other fist hard onto her chest…

"Stop it…" she growled

But her heart kept thundering…

"STOP IT…" she commanded herself, more angrily than the first time…

Khushi was getting more and more livid by the minute…

Her fear may still be there, but instead of it growing into fright, she was now completely pissed off with it.

Falling face first onto the blankets, she began to pound her fists and ankles on the bed like a tantruming toddler…

"STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!!!!!"

And that was the moment that Arnav heard her muffled screams…

He stormed out from the bathroom ready to mame whoever was attacking his wife, but soon froze in place…

"What the…?!"

He went from angry, to worried, then to plain amusement…

It brought back the memory of when Khushi had flown out of the bathroom months ago and proceeded to thrash him on the chest for bringing her feelings back to life...

And now, his spirited wife was having a plain and simple tantrum on the bed, obviously telling her emotions to cut it out…

After another 3 or so minutes, he cleared his throat, making her halt…

She barely moved, apart from her head turning slightly to lock her eyes with his…"uh...um…"

"What do you want to 'stop'…?" he smirked…

Feeling shy and embarrassed, she grabbed a handful of the quilt and spun away, pulling the blanket over her face…

Arnav chuckled and seated himself on the side of the bed…"Khushi…?"

The way his husky voice crooned her name, made her body tingle…

“You're not afraid of me right now are you?” he whispered softly.

She bit her lip…

"Khushi, answer me sweety…"

Taking a deep breath, she said...“No...not really....”

"It's only been a few months Khushi...I know you still have moments when…"

She shot up, the blanket falling around her waist…

Moving closer to him, she gripped his shoulders and threw her body against his bare chest..."I want it to STOP! I woke up with a pounding heart! I couldn't stop the fear! I thought I was getting better!"

Trying to ignore what the close proximity of her body was doing to him, he smoothed his hands up her arms..."You ARE getting better..." Arnav leaned forwards, pressing his lips against her forehead…"and I love that…"

Taking her hand in his, he pulled her close as they huddled together…

Khushi draped one arm over his torso and tried to get closer...

“Are you okay?” he asked, his lips close to her ear.

He stroked her hair, weaving his fingers through the soft strands…

Turning her body to his, she put her head on his chest and her hand on his stomach, listening to his calm and steady heartbeat.

“I’m okay,” she said, eventually.

The truth wasn’t quite so simple, but what else could she say?

He was caring for her so fervently, loving her so completely, understanding her so thoroughly…

“What about you?” she asked him.

“well, I'm not having some sort of tantrum like YOU are...”

She smiled, and he felt it along his pectorals.

“I have you here...with me...how could I NOT be okay...“

Her head was on his chest, listening to his heartbeat and feeling his warm, strong arms encircling her.

Soon, despite her worried and anxious mind, she felt her body relax...


………..


When Arnav and Khushi surfaced, Anjali was the first to run towards them…

"Oh good! You two are up! Khushi," she turned to her, "Would you be able to help me today?"

Khushi smiled…"Sure Di, I'd…"

Arnav stepped forwards slightly…"Di, what do you mean? Help how?"

Anjali and Khushi simultaneously lifted their hands to quiet him…

His face morphed into one of anger, but as the two women started to chatter, he saw how calm and easy they both looked…

One rotten man had tried to ruin both of their lives, and yet here they were...survivors.

He stepped back, and wandered towards the kitchen.

Pouring himself some coffee, he returned to the lounge only to hear Nani say…

"I will watch her, you two go out and have a nice lunch together…"

"I don't think so!"

Anjali and Khushi both stilled…

But Nani walked forwards, "Chote, they are both grown women. They are not in any danger. You need to let them be free again."

Arnav planted his hands on his hips, "Nani…" he lifted his gaze to Khushi…

She almost looked as though she were caught between the teeth of two lions playing tug of war…

He slowly walked towards her, and took her hands in his own…

"Khushi?" he asked softly…

When she looked up, he smiled…"Hi...did you want to go out with Di?"

Nervousness sparked in her eyes and he stepped closer…"hey, don't worry...I'm not angry...I want to know what YOU want to do…"

Her fingers trembled in his as she started to stutter…"I...if you...you don't...want...want me to…"

Arnav leaned in and suctioned his lips lightly to hers…

When he finally pulled away, he whispered…"I want you to be happy...and Nani is right, there is no threat. You will be with Di. I trust you both. This doesn't mean that I won't be a nervous wreck here at home…" he chuckled slightly…"if you want to go out, it's fine sweetheart…"

Nani and Anjali were smiling at the couple as they were emotionally rebuilding all that was lost between them…

"Chote, you have spoken so wisely. I am sorry If I sounded harsh before…"

Arnav drew Khushi into his arms as he turned to Nani, "No Nani, you were right…"

He held out his hand to Anjali, "Di…"

She ran to hug them both, "Don't worry Chote, we won't be out long, but I need a break from Ruwi, and I'd like to spend some time with Khushiji…"

"Nahneji and I will both be here to look after the baby, and Chote, I'm sure you have some work that needs to be done."

Arnav glanced from Nani, back to Khushi…"I guess I could check up on how my company is going…"

Khushi smiled at Arnav, who was looking like a little lost puppy dog…

"Or I could help you with my niece…"

Anjali's eyes lit up…"You would?! Really?"

Arnav nodded, "Why not. She's cute."

Anjali scowled…"Just cute?!"

Arnav rolled his eyes and walked up to Anjali hugging her briefly, then stalked up to Khushi…

What he gave her wasn't brief at all.

He wound his arm around her waist, slid his arm up her back to her neck, and fused their bodies together…

"I...love...you…"

He waited all of 5 seconds, letting his words seep into her heart, before he softly touched his mouth to hers…

And just as their kiss broke, the front door opened…

Payal and Akash walked inside…

Effectively ruining Arnav's good mood.

"Payal, Akash? You're home sooner than I expected."

Payal forced a smile as she and Akash approached them all…

"I know, we were hoping to stay to have lunch with Buaji, but she isn't feeling very well. She has the begins of a cold…"

Nani frowned, "I'm sorry to hear that, I will visit her tomorrow to see how I can help."

Payal nodded and turned her eyes to Khushi…"Are you going out?"

"We both are." Anjali said smiling…"WAIT! You should come too! We can all go out together!"

The muscle in Arnav's jaw twitched…

He remembered back to the time the three ladies had gone out before.

He remembered Anjali calling him only to say that they couldn't find Khushi…

Taking a deep breath, he willed himself to calm down…

"I would love to!"

"Jiji! Di! Oh this will be beautiful…"

And that was all Arnav needed to hear.

No matter the anxiety it sparked in him, he wasn't prepared to stifle the happiness he heard in his wife's voice.

"Bhai?"

And again, his mood crashed…

Biting down hard, he tried to ignore Akash.

"You three have a good time out, but can I request one thing?"

Anjali rolled her eyes, "Chote, would you like to handcuff Khushiji to me? Everything will be fine! We have to go now, because I need to be back to feed Ruwi in two hours…"

"Oh ho! Girls day out!" Nk chimed in as he came down the stairs…

"That's right!" Anjali beamed out, ushering Khushi and Payal towards the front door…

"Have fun! And don't worry, we won't feed Ruwi too much chocolate!"

Anjali lasered out a glare in NK's direction, and saw him laughing, while Arnav held back a grin…

"Don't worry Anjali bitiya!"

Khushi looked back at Arnav, who smiled softly and gave her a wink…

She blew a kiss, and the door shut.


………


The second the door shut, Arnav felt a heaviness settle in his heart.

Thankfully, Nk had other plans…

"Nanav, you wanna come and watch some tv with me? Before Ruwi starts to deafen us with her screams?"

Arnav smirked…

"Yes, you three go and relax...when Ruwi awakes, if I need help, I will call you."

And Nani walked away, leaving the three men, standing alone in the foyer.

NK could taste the palapable tension.

"Uh...so...football?"

Silence.

"Cricket?"

Silence.

"Bollywood movie?"

Arnav's eyes darted up, shocking NK, making him jump.

"ARGH!!!"

Quickly calming, Nk grabbed Arnav's arm, "It's ok mere Bhai...I am here. Not to worry."

NK turned to Akash, "Do you have any suggestions?"

Akash had humiliation and embarassment written all over him…"I know you both don't want me here. Shall I go to my room?"

Just as Arnav was about to speak, Nani reentered…"No Akash."

Her voice was blank…

"You have hurt us all by your actions. But you are family. You are Payal's husband. And Payal is Khushi's sister. Those girls deserve happiness. I won't sit by seeing Payal sad because of you, or Khushi sad because of Payal."

Nani walked up to Arnav, "I KNOW you don't like this, but you have to try and make an effort. You don't have to like him, or forgive him. All I ask is for you to be civil."

Arnav stuffed his hands in his pockets and ground out…"Fine."

As Nani walked away, NK let out the breath he had been holding.



………………


2 hours.

Arnav sat in the lounge feeling as though it had been 22 hours.

He looked at his watch.

He looked at the tv.

He looked at his watch.

Nk, who was already nervous, leaned over to Arnav…"Nanav, it's alright...it's only JUST coming up to 2 hours…"

Arnav crossed his arms, trying to hold back from calling her.

Akash had been silent.

He was too afraid to move.

He had seen Arnav's anger before, but this wasn't anger.

This was chilling him to his bones.

Arnav was not Arnav when Khushi was involved.

But his concerns was interrupted by the shrill ringing of his phone…

He hesitated, but when Arnav sat forwards and glared at him, he hurried to answer…

"He...Hello…"

Arnav held Akash's gaze as his words were short and brief replies.

When he disconnected the call, Akash quickly tried to reassure his brother…

"Bhai, that...that was my parole officer. He will be picking me up to take me to the station at around 6pm. For drug tests, alcohol level tests…"

Arnav's expression was hard…"Good."

Not 60 seconds later, the front door opened and Arnav felt his heart start to beat again…

Standing up fast, he spun around to see her beaming smile and flushed cheeks…

She was about to run to him, but Payal grabbed her hand…"Khushi, will you come and help me adjust the hem of these dresses please?"

Khushi glanced up at Arnav apologetically…

"See Chote, we were only two hours…"

Arnav grumbled…"7 minutes late…"

Anjali grinned and pulled his cheek…"You're just grumpy because you haven't seen Khushiji…"

"Am I that transparent?"

Anjali was about to answer when Payal and Khushi started to walk past…

And Arnav was completely swept away…

Side stepping, he grabbed Khushi's opposite hand, and pulled her back against his chest…

Her eyes were wide and shining into his…

"I missed you…" he whispered…

"I missed you more…" she replied without thinking…

Her instant response warmed his heart, making it feel too big for his chest…

Khushi, finally registering what she said, started to blush deeply…

Payal and Anjali exchanged glances and smiled…

Tugging on Khushi's hand, Payal dragged her away upstairs…

Arnav kept his eyes on her until she disappeared…

"Chote…?"

"huh?"

Anjali started to laugh…

"What! What were we talking about?"

Trying to stifle her laugh, Anjali said…"You asked if you were that transparent…"

Finally, aggravation surfaced, and Arnav scowled as he walked away into the kitchen.



………………..



Arnav was now in a ferral mood.

He had found a glitch in a deal that was being processed through his company's system, and he was only 10 minutes from sorting it out, when there was a knock on his door.

Almost bursting with aniticipation, he raced to the doors, hoping it was Khushi, but also wondering why she would knock.

But he was met with a face that only brought him fury.

"Akash. Get the HELL out of my face."

Akash stepped forwards and wedged his foot between the doors…"Bhai, please...I only want to talk. Please."

"About what?! What on earth would we have to talk about!!!"

"About what happened."

Grabbing Akash by the collar, he hauled him inside and shut the doors…

"You will NOT mention that again...You fucked things up the second you agreed to meet with that scumbag! And you lost all right to being my brother when you pointed that gun at my wife!"

Akash was almost in tears, "I'm sorry. I was so wrong. I will never forgive myself…"

Arnav released him and took a step back…

"Please Bhai, don't let that man tear apart our relation."

Arnav tried, tried very hard to justify reasons to give Akash another chance…

But all reasons were eradicated by the memory of Khushi's body laying beaten and bruised on the cold floor…

"No…"

Akash was about to speak, but Arnav lifted his hand…

"Anyone who hurts my wife, will NEVER EVER be in my favor again. No matter who they are...Am I sorry that it was you? Yes. But the only thing that can heal our brotherhood now, it time. And a LOT of it."

Akash nodded, tears finally dripping from his eyes…

Another knock came on the door and Nani entered…

"Chote? I just wanted to know if...oh…Akash you ARE here…"

Akash straightened…

"Your parole officer is here now...And Chote, dinner is ready."

Arnav quietly acknowledged what Nani had said, but made no move to leave.

"Payal and Khushi have made dinner for everyone, and Payal said she will wait until you arrive home to eat with you...But Anjali, Ruwi, Khushi and I will start now, if you would join us please Chote?"

"Ofcourse…"

Akash nodded, and snaked out of the room…

Arnav watched from above  as Payal say goodbye to him at the door, and when she turned back, he saw her expression.

He knew that she felt as though she were betraying her sister, but being bound to the man who almost got her killed.

But as Payal entered the dining area, she was greeted by Khushi, who was angelic with her smile and sensitivity…

His heart clutched seeing her…

Without having to think about it, Arnav's legs had a mind of their own as they marched him down the stairs…

Towards the heartbeat of his life…


……………


The brushes of their hands, and the sensual dances of their eyes, had not been enough to quell even a tiny amount of their need for each other…

Arnav had leaned in close many times, whispering into her ear how beautiful she was, how much he missed her…

Her skin was constantly rippling with tingles…

So when Anjali asked if Khushi could bottle feed Ruwi after dinner while she went to shower, Khushi almost blurted out 'no'.

Arnav rested his palm on Khushi's leg, letting it slide higher with each word he said…"I'll be waiting...come to bed when you're done…"

And Arnav pushed out his chair, and slowly sauntered up the stairs…


………….


"Is this what Arnavji's two hours felt like?!" she thought to herself, almost in a frenzy…

Nani was sitting beside her talking to her friend on the phone…

And even though she was randy for her husband, Khushi took one look into Ruwi's eyes and was captivated…

"Aw...you're such a gorgeous little thing...So much like your Uncle Arnav...but more like your mummy…"

As the baby girl gurgled on the warm bottled formula, Khushi silently prayed that one day, when things were calmer, that maybe, just maybe, Arnav would want to start a family…

Ruwi's little pudgey fingers suddenly clutched onto Khushi's hand…

"...aw...woah...you have quite a little grip on you sweetie…"

"Oh she sure does...but don't, and I mean, DON'T let her get your hair…" NK said as he slumped down onto the couch beside her…"Trust me on this Khushiji, I am SURE that I have a bald patch on the back of my head…"

Khushi smiled…"How? How did she get to the back of your head?"

"Ahhhh…." Anjali chimed in as she walked up behind them…"It was truly monumental Khushiji...he fell asleep on her playmat, while Nani was watching her, and she so wanted his attention, that she crawled to him and pulled his hair trying to wake him up! It was beautiful!"

"Beautiful?" NK squeaked…"My hair is missing!!!!!"

At the sound of his voice, baby Ruwi began kicking and smiling happily…

"See!" Anjali said happily…"She loves you!"

Passing the baby to NK, Khushi grinned…"Then I suppose you should hold her…"

But even before he tried to protest, he started baby-talking to her 'milk moustached' little face…

"Thankyou Khushiji, " Anjali whispered as she hugged her…"Go and get some well earned rest…"

She scampered up the staircase, her gaze darting to the second level where their bedroom was…

She eased the knob of the door, letting herself in as quietly as possible, incase he was on a call or in the middle of work…

Slowly walking in, she saw him…

There sprawled on the bed, next to a heap of papers, was her husband, sound asleep with feet bare and a newspaper bunched on his chest.

Love swelled in her throat, and she tiptoed to where he lay, heart thudding as always when she could watch him unobserved.

Hands down, Arnav Singh Raizada was the most handsome man she’d ever met, never failing to trigger her pulse whenever he entered a room.

Her gaze wandered from a chiseled face shadowed by a day’s growth of beard down muscular arms relaxed in sleep, and a rush of emotion filled her till tears pricked her eyes.

Her thoughts were bombarding her…

"What did I do, so deserve such a wonderful husband…" she whispered…

Bending over, she pressed a soft kiss to his cheek, and then squealed when she tumbled on top of him after he hooked an arm to her waist.

But instead of sinking into fear, she was as furious as she was surprised...

“Arnav Singh Raizada!!!!! You scared me to death!”

Smacking his chest, she squirmed to break free.

“Serves you right for keeping your husband waiting,” he growled as he buried his lips in her hair. “Apparently I didn’t
make my intentions clear when you left earlier Mrs. Singh Raizada, so let me rectify that right now.”

In one fluid motion, he had her flipped on her back with a mischievous glint in his eye.

“I want you,” he whispered, “make no mistake.”

Her breath caught when he suctioned his lips to her throat.

Gaze shuttered, he pinned her with both a wicked look and possessive hands while that slow smile she loved went
to work.

She shivered under the power of his stare and tried to stall him…"Ar...Arnavji...I...I have to pick up my bag...I dropped it when you…"

“Leave it,” he ordered... “Not foremost on my mind right now.”

Her pupils were dilating with arousal, but her lips trembled…"I...well...at...at least let me freshen up...absence
makes the heart grow fonder...”

Not wanting to push her too much too soon, he lumbered up, holding onto her hands to lift her as well…

His tone was a near growl. “Any fonder Khushi, and you’re going to see a grown man explode..”

Following her into the bathroom, he snatched his toothbrush and squeezed a curl of toothpaste to brush behind her in the mirror.

“You’re definitely too prim and proper at the moment Khushi, as much as you pissed me off, I miss my crazy, ridiculous wife...”

Lips sloped in a wry smile, he lifted a lock of her hair to plant a foamy kiss scented with peppermint, and she gave a little squeal.

For a moment, she stared at him in shock, but soon, a glint sparked in her eyes…

“I’ll show you civilized,” she said with a mock glare.

She pinched a small blob of toothpaste on her hand and lunged, slashing him with a trail of minty cream that oozed down his neck.

Eyes circled in shock, he stared, toothbrush still in his mouth.

Slamming it in the sink, he grinned, capturing her from behind.

“So you want to play dirty, do you?” he whispered.

And with a playful flick of his tongue, he murmured hot words in her ear, their intent disarming as much as his actions.

Hands skilled at pure torture and lovemaking traveled her body with a firm caress, and her eyes drifted closed while heat rushed across her skin.

"A...Arnav…."

All tease faded away at the warmth of his touch.

“I love you, Khushi...” he said quietly, his voice husky and low, “and I’ve been craving you since you walked out that door this morning...”

Sweeping her hair aside, he grazed the curve of her neck with his lips, unleashing a soft moan from her throat.












Anyone want more "toothpaste" play :P please comment :D




11 comments:

  1. why not.... she is coming to old Khushi again...and Arnav being si naughty and loving......makes the update more beautiful

    there PDA is as usual beautiful.....

    loved the update

    Neag
    (india-forums)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do , I do, the more the better.
    loved their PDA.
    and love you for writing it.
    ak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls update soon with more toothpaste fun.

    khushi is getting well n arnav is so damn caring n peotective of her. Lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my the tantrum was so much scary...passionate and in all fun... I so so loved each and every part of the story... each single sub part was simply a treat... aah I love it... I love how he comforted her... he always does..isnt it? I so love how he holds her... its such that every moment between them is oh si beautiful kind of a thing.... as u proceed... u are such a perfectionist. .. wat shall I say... salutes mam ... I can visualise each little bit of it... it is just.. *takes a deep breath* waaoh *releases* ...I cannt help sighing at how much loved I feel reading all your wonderful stuff.... *sigh *

    And the anjali arnav khushi nani convo was amazing.... I just love how he cuddles her up against him... all the time ... without giving a damn who the hell is around. .. I love the fact that he wants her happy always but at the same time protected. .. oh I so love it... *growls* and how can I not mention the short kisses... they convey through their unmatchable passion.. hayee.. I love how he brings her close..kisses her.. calms her down and again kisses her everytime he wants to say I love you. .. oh gawd... being kissed by ur husband with ur everyone present around nd being able to see how much the two are into each other...but indian culture... we cannt ever get how it wud feel like :p we dont evwn have the u may kiss the bride kiss... *sigh*

    And well well I loved how accurately u presented and put up the convo between arnav and akash... oh well arnav is not arnav when it comes to khushi...oh I so love the fact... how he can be such a warrior. .. oh I so love u baby for this!! Both arnav and sarah

    I so loved how anjali pulled at his cheeks oh so sweet.... I lived how khushi mumbled out a no... and arnav urged her to go and that he wud wait...I lived the entire ruwi scenario and the NK talks and if u are wondering why I am rushing through these parts is in a hurry to reach my favourite part. .. *grins*

    Oh damn well I want u to post the next part right away... I cannt really wait...but well well WAITING MAKES UR HEART GROW FONDER oh really? Yeah it does... and and and what does she mean by "I will show civilised" haan?? Oh baby am wanting them to play dirty this time... let it be a paste war... the only reason I am needing cold showers so often is ur wonderful mind and efforts ... I mean how can someone be so much.... *leaves into a world of profound wonderment* *goes for a shower* *turns back and glares* next paaaaart please!!! *jumps back in*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol khushis tantrum and arnav reaction to it...how sweet!!!

    No matter what akash does nothing can softened arnavs heart towards him except alot of time

    Toothpaste play...thats a new and will be awesomeeee too

    Amazinggg update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kanika , bang on....all my sentiments ! I would have loved to be in the recieving end or fight *licking lips tasting the mint* !

    Sarah, every bit, every emotion of every second, every situation has brilliantly been potrayed ! Be it restlessness of Arnav's when Khushi went out and the love and content in his eyes whenever he saw her happy !

    Lol...all of Arnav's emotion Transparent for Khushi...all saw and Anjali teasing him about it !

    Awww..khushi wants to start a family but thinks Arnav doesnt want it .

    SARAH WAITING !!!!! The MINTY toothpaste smeared all over Arnav and Khushi, only for Arnav to pull her into the shower and lick her all over ! Sarah wish this happens and you write it in your style of writing !

    Waiting now feeling the Minty heat !

    ReplyDelete
  7. sara - forgive my asking u this - is this kind of physical passion even possible - all this makes my life so staid :). btw not married anymore so it makes me wonder

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Arnav can't stay away from Khushi for even a minute let alone a couple of hours

    I really don't blame him for his reaction to Akash, because Akash threatened Khushi's life

    Ah you even make toothpaste sexy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhhh hell yes. I really love u for this amazing stories of urs.

    ab pls update kar do na pls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the update. Awesome.

    - desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete