Friday, September 13, 2013

SS : My Life For Your Love Part 6





Arnav was still in shock as he sat beside her.

She was once again safe in his bed, but his soul twinged just thinking how close he had come to losing her forever...

Lifting her hand into his, he kissed her knuckles over and over…

He saw her rope burned wrists and felt his heart smoke with fury…"Why did you leave damn it!? I want to be angry with you but…" he took a shaky breath in…"...but how can I? I've never had anyone love me so much...to actually go back to a life like that...My God, you don't deserve that..."

He placed a kiss on her reddened wrist and she winced from the pain…

Arnav sat up straighter, gentling his hold on her hand…

"Shhhhh….." he crooned at her…

The image of her, trapped in the dark, bound to the point of cruel pain, made him want to beat his own heart brutally…

"I am angry…" he said as tears erupted from his eyes…"I know you love me...but...DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I LOVE YOU MORE!? MORE!!! And...and...I could have lost you damn it!"

Why was she willing to give up so much just for him…?

When they had returned,  the physician had cleaned the wound on her head, saying that it wasn't a deep cut.

He became furious when he came to know how long she had been locked in that room…

He wanted to tear the baron apart…

Beat him till he was beyond recognition…

"I'm sorry...I didn't come fast enough...I'm sorry…"

Roughly swiping his tears away, he brought her hand to his lips once more...

If he had only realized that she also was willing to give up everything for him, he could have stopped her from leaving in the first place.

"Be safe…"

Arnav's eyes darted up when he heard her voice…

"Khushi?...Sweetheart?"

He tenderly brushed her hair away from her face…

"Be...be safe...Arnav…"

He couldn't bear hearing her sadness…

"Khushi...wake up…" he whispered desperately…

"Arnavji…" she murmured again…

He moved over her, and softly pressed his mouth to hers…

Khushi's lips began to tremble…

He pulled back, seeing her begin to stir…

"Khushi…?"

She could hear him calling her name…

But her heart was lurching, knowing it was just a memory…

Despite her swimming head, and feeble arms, Khushi tried to push herself up…

The moment she moved her hands, she hissed, instantly falling back…Into Arnav's strong arms…

"Whoa...slow down...shhhh….."

Her lips parted as her eyes opened and  tried  to focus…

Too sore and shaky to move, she lay motionless in his embrace…

Shock permeated her heart as she was, once again, face to face with her prince…

"..what's going on…" she wondered, feeling dazed and confused…"why am I here…?"

 Arnav's fingers pressed gently into her back as he whispered…"Khushi…?"

Tearing her eyes away from his, she slowly glanced around the room…

He waited for her to realize exactly where she was…

"No…" she breathed…

Careful not to hurt her, he pulled her nearer, slowly closing his lips over hers…

It took her a few moments to respond, but when she did, she opened her mouth, gasping hard as her tongue began tangling with his…

"YES!" his thoughts raged…"I love her! I would do anything, say anything, give up ANYTHING just to make this woman happy…"

Khushi suddenly jerked away, her fingers flew involuntarily to her lips…

Arnav tried to reassure her, "Khushi…it's alright...you're safe now…"

"Why did you do this!?" she screamed as she pulled away from him, groaning…

Arnav whirled her back to face him…

Her hands were shaking as her strength failed her…

Immobilized, Khushi bit her bottom lip to keep from crying…

"Did you really think that I would let you go!? LET you be sold!? As if a price could actually be NAMED FOR YOU!?"

Her heart felt like a stone…"WHY!? Why bring me back just to watch you be killed!? I hate you! I hate you for this!!!!"

Khushi hung her head, as tears poured unchecked down her cheeks…

Arnav lifted her face to his, lightly brushing the pad of his thumb over her bruise…"You can hate me, but I will not have the woman I love, rotting away in some dark room with a tyrant for a master!"

Khushi stared, disbelieving…

He loves me?

Launching herself forwards, she ignored all pain as she clutched his shirt fiercely and fused her mouth to his…

Arnav wrapped her safely in his arms, and tried to pry her fingers away…"Relax your hands...Shhhh…"

"I...I…" she sucked in a broken breath…"I don't hate you...I don't...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry"

Arnav growled into her mouth…"Shhhh...Let me kiss you…"

Any move she was about to make was futile, as he plastered their bodies together…

Her head fell back into his waiting palm, and he lowered his lips to suck on her neck, not caring of the marks his mouth left in it's wake…

"I love you...I love you Sir…" she whimpered…

"My name is Arnav...call me Arnav, Khushi…"

"Arnav…"

"Khushi, I want you to be still...I know you're hurting..." he whispered gruffly as he traced the shell of her hear with his tongue…

She began to sob…"I wanted to save you…"

Not paying attention to her sad words, he eased her back onto his bed…"It is not I who needed saving…"

Arnav lay her down carefully as he peeled away all barriers…

He came up over her, gently parting her legs...

Her desperate eyes met his…"I would have been fine, I would have...ahhh…"

"That's it," he said as he pushed hard flesh inside her…"...hush now…I want to feel your tight body gripping and holding me…I NEED take your pain away.."

Her eyes fluttered shut as he withdrew and pushed back in…

The way his body held hers down, and the way his erection stretched her body, ripped her of reality and sent her spiralling…

Arnav felt her relax, and instinct took over…

He braced himself on his elbows to rhythmically penetrated her…

Pushing all thought of his impending demise from his head, he focused only on the woman in his arms…

Khushi sucked in a shrill breath as her fingers entwined in his hair and pulled…

"Khushi let go...I don't want you hurting more…"

"No...No let me hold you please...I thought I'd never see you again...I thought...Oh...Oh my God...Oh my GOD!"

On the edge of her explosion, he somehow managed to hold himself still, the head of his arousal pressed firmly against her womb…

Frenzied with denied release, Khushi's body jerked as she tugged on his hair…

Muttering rasped pleas, Arnav demanded her gaze…

"You will NOT run from me...promise me this right now…"

Her tears were stabbing his heart, but he held firm…

"I...I can't watch you die...I can't...I love you...I love you so much!"

Arnav seized her breasts in his hands, softly rolling her sensitive nipples between his fingers…

She whimpered as the over sensitive tips stung with pleasure…

Lowering his head, he flicked his tongue over her tingling nipple…

"I won't leave you…" she said breathing hard…"I won't...I'll stay with you till the end...Forever...I promise…"

Releasing her breasts, he rained kissed over her soft chest as he began to piston his hips…

Khushi was as distraught as she was impassioned…

Her arms wound around his neck, pulling him closer…

Arnav sank into her body…

And yet she clutched him tighter…

She tried to lift her legs around him, but she was completely worn out…

Knowing what she wanted, he trailed his hands down her hips and to her knees…

She felt his strong hands lift her legs up around his waist...

"Khushi…" he rasped…"I'm not letting you go...I'm NOT letting you go…"

Turning animalistic, he thrust inside her with all his strength as his tongue pried her lips open, kissing her deeply…

Her fingers pulled at his damp hair once again, sending his own desire higher...

"...yes..." she murmured...

He slid an arm beneath her waist and pulled, arching her back...

Khushi felt him slide deeper, grinding consistently on her gspot...

"Oh...God! No! That...that feeling...I...I can't handle..."

Arnav's motions only increased...

"You can...Khushi...I'm inside you...It's me...the sensations will help you recover..."

Recover... 

The very word made her heart clench...

"Why should I?! I will only have to live without you!"

Arnav snarled, refusing to let up..."YOUR life is worth living Khushi! You are perfect! Timeless..."

"Oh...Oh...Oh...n...no...no...."

Arnav's eyes held hers..."Yes...Khushi...You are my legacy! You are royalty in my eyes..."

He felt her channel constricting as her gspot swelled up...

"I...I couldn't...handle it...last...last time..."

Arnav leaned down, covering her chest with his...

"Last time, It wasn't me inside your body...last time I was angry...this time..." his lips hovered over hers..."this time...I am in love with you...I love you Khushi..."

Khushi screamed...

Her body ruptured...

Arnav watched as she was possessed with a climax that sent her body reeling uncontrollably...

Her body shot out a sharp,long squirt of desire as he arched her back further so he could remain inside...

"Come...keep coming sweetheart..."

Khushi's heart was overflowing with love just as her body was overflowing with heated blood...

As an unyielding forceful climax ripped through her, Arnav suctioned his lips to hers, letting out his own jets of semen...

He held her tight, taking solace in her...

"My love..." he breathed, even though she was still high in the clouds..."I love you...I'm here...I'm with you..."

Khushi's heart could hear him, even though her body was being held captive by merciless sensations...

Arnav felt her contractions, and for every pulse, he gently kissed her neck, her face, her chest...

"Arn...Arnav...Arnav..." 

Hurriedly pressing his lips to hers, he whispered..."I'm here...You're with me..."

"Don't leave me...please..."

His heart broke...

He knew the law.

And no one was above the law in his country.

No one.


















SAME PRECAP 



Arnav held Khushi behind him…"Please father, punish me...but don't punish her...please…"

She writhed against him as she pleaded with the King…"I am just as much to blame!"


Her gaze connected once more with Arnav's…"I love you, and I won't let you face this alone…"














I KNOW IT SHORT! BUT I KEEP GETTING HYSTERICAL DEMANDS TO POST THE NEXT PART... SO HERE IT IS...AND YES...THERE IS MORE COMING...




11 comments:

  1. ���� clearly being taunted with here by having the same precap!!! I especially liked the way khushi didn't immediately realise that it really was arnav in front of her...eagerly awaiting the next update!! soniaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. She thought she was having memories of him
    not knowing that she was with him

    She is safe but he is not

    they still have to deal with his father and the law that
    Arnav broke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you post every day. I look forward to reading it every day.
    superb!!
    loved it
    keep it coming
    love
    ak

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i love daily updates...
    can u NEVER STOP please...
    lovd the update...
    thank you soo much....

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats ok but update daily thats what more important.

    loved it yaar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can anybody be so heartless ? Even if the person is a servant ! Poor Khushi, the way she was bound with the rope stopped her blood flow and fully bruised her wrist.

    It is very obvious seeing this what Arnav's reaction would be. After the doctor examined khushi at Arnav's Palace and he was told that Khushi's gash wasnt deep was Arnav satisfied that khushi was safe and will recover soon.

    Seeing his ladylove just lying on the bed unconcious Arnav wanted to kill Baron. Which was the right thing to do according to me too ! Slowly with utmost care Arnav went and sat beside Khushi holding her hand feeling her red wrist.

    Khushi in her sleepy state went on saying ' Be safe...Be safe ' ! God even she loves Arnav so much, that she kept on thinking about Arnav's safety. When she gained little conciousness and found herself in Arnav's room she paniced, only to hear Arnav say that he was there with her !

    Arnav told her that he loved her ! Awwwww...so sweet !! Hearing this which girl wouldnt get emotional !? So did Khushi and nearly leapt and Arnav embraced her, both kissed each other like there was no tomorrow.

    So sweet of Arnav ! Just to make Khushi forget things, to soothe her, to make her believe in his love for her (well obviously he also wanted to) Arnav made love to her and before her release Arnav made Khushi promise to him that she would never ever till last breath leave him ! Which Khushi promptly did . If anybody would have seen Arnav and Khushi at that time, i am damn sure would have felt the heat of their pure, unconditional love.

    Awww.. When Khushi said I Love You..Sir ! Arnav corrected her and told Khushi to call him Arnav and not Sir... and she said Arn...Arnav ! So sweet !

    Ok now Sarah..same precap..what is going on in that head of your's...out with it !!!! Okay i am giving you time ...to write such brilliant parts ! Dont get pressurized by anything, anyone..write with a clear mind. *muahs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arnav should make a revolution to change the rules!!!!
    what rules are those?????????????????
    I can't believe!!!!!!!!!
    I can't accept if sth bed come to them :((((
    please please darling don't make a sad end to this brilliant story...ok?...please please please :***********************
    this update was so so brilliant, awesome
    Arnav confesses his love and makes love to her with such a way (faint)
    both will face his father (crossing fingers)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi jus read this and i love it... it's so different..emotions are lovely...just started reading ur stories....keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg girl keep rocking...

    ReplyDelete
  10. are you not updating today??
    :(
    </3

    ReplyDelete