Sunday, September 15, 2013

SS : My Life For your Love Part 7






When Khushi awoke, Arnav was standing by the window, fully dressed, his sword sheathed in the leather of his belt.

Nervously she looked up..."Ar...Arnav?"

Instantly turning, his eyes clung to hers as he moved towards her…

"Let me help you get dressed…"

Cold dread shot through her body…"Why…? What's going on?"

Arnav remained calm…"You are safe Khushi…"

Reaching over to the end of the mattress, he lifted up a silk blue dress…

He had sent for soft clothing that wouldn't hurt her bruised body...

Her eyes widened as he helped her sit up, "Arnav…" she squeezed his hand…"Please...please tell me what's happening…"

His eyes were firm, regal…

Gently lifting her arms, he let the soft material fall over her head…

It felt as though he was wrapping her in one of his smooth sheets…
 
Sliding the sleeves carefully over her scraped wrists, he looked down at the dark blue fabric that now pooled at her waist…

He smiled, moving the covers of the bed down to see her legs…

Trailing his palms over her skin, he rested his hands on her bare waist…"I have called for my father…"

Khushi felt his grip harden on her waist, as if ready to restrain her…

But she only bowed her head…

"I will not allow for any injustice towards you my love...I promise you…"

Finally she raised her head high…"I care nothing for my life, if you are not in it…"

Arnav felt his heart shatter inside him…

Drawing the covers down, he lifted her leg and took one of her feet in his hands…

When he surveyed the scraped and cuts, he was furious…

"Damn that Baron…" he muttered…

Feeling shameful, she looked away…

"KHUSHI!" he commanded her attention..."You will hold your head high! I, the crowned prince am in love with you! Your life holds the MOST importance to me,  and I will make sure that you are avenged for each and every wound that has been given you…"

Delicately placing her foot back down, he moved up towards her…

Her trembling hands lifted to rest on his chest…"Don't leave me...I know you will not turn your back to your responsibility, but please don't leave me here alone! I would rather die with you and live without you!"

His arms cam around her, and held her close…"I love you…"

And his lips brushed hers…

Footsteps approached outside...

Khushi flinched when she heard a knock at the door…

Arnav held her body still as he called out..."Who is it?!"

"It's your father."

Khushi began to tremble when  he released her and stood up…

She grabbed for his hand, and he paused , kissing her palm before gently placing it back on the bed...

He walked away, knowing full and well that he was about to risk everything...

When he opened the door, he came face to face with his father…

He bowed, "Father…"

"My son, I trust that you got back what was yours from the baron?"

Arnav nodded, as his father looked behind him...

"Who is this young woman Arnav?"

Holding his ground, he replied, "This is Khushi Kumari Gupta…"

The King looked back at his son.

Arnav knew the time had come.

He gave one last look to the love of his life and even though her eyes broke his heart, he turned back to face his punishment.

"She is a servant girl. A maid. An orphan of no class and no family.  She has no one...but me."

Arnav lifted his head high and stared hard into his father's eyes…"I am in love with her...I'm in love with Khushi...and I wish to be with no one than her."

The king remained silent…

Khushi looked on, unable to breathe…

She wanted to scream, to disappear, to give her life to save him, but she couldn't move.

Arnav took a deep breath and kneeled before his father…"I am willing to accept the punishment...I only ask, BEG, that you do not hold Khushi responsible for anything. I sought her out. I fell for her the moment I saw her. Please do not punish her for my error...I beg you father...please…"

Khushi felt horror attack her body as she realized that this may be the end…

"NO!" she tried to yell, but it only came out as a hoarse moan…

Fearing desperately for his life, Khushi threw back the covers and rushed towards Arnav…

She cared nothing for the pain that struck her body...

"Spare him! Please!!!" Khushi voice was laced with agony as she crumpled beside him...

Arnav quickly stood up and steadied her on her shaky legs…

"Khushi…" he lifted her into his arms…"Come back and lay down…" he said gently…

"I can't…" she shook her head as tears sprinkled off her cheeks…"I can't let you do this! Not on my account! I'm nobody, just a servant!"

Arnav suddenly pulled her close, gripping her more harshly than he should have…

"I LOVE YOU!"

Khushi's hands clung to his neck....

"I LOVE YOU, and I will NOT lie about this! Nor will I HIDE my feelings for you! I love you Khushi! You are of more worth than a thousand women of higher status!!"

Her chest began to shake with sobs…

Joy and heartache fused inside her as her gaze clung to his…

Walking back to the bed, he placed her carefully down…

She sat brokenly as her tears were now unstoppable...

He wanted nothing more than to comfort her…

Taking her hand, trying to assure his closeness, he then turned to his father and stood tall in front of her…"Please father, punish me...but don't punish her...please…"

The King remained where he stood and asked…"My son, why are you under the impression that you are to be punished?"

Arnav frowned, his head swimming with confusion and panic…

"Father, You told me that if  I choose a woman of lesser class, that I would be punished…the law..."

The King took one step forwards…"Listen to me carefully...I told you to choose a woman with class...I wasn't talking about status. A woman with true beauty, true character, and true class may not come from a wealthy family. I merely wanted you to choose for love. And the fact that you are willing to risk your life for love, shows me that you truly love this woman…"

Arnav stood aghast, looking from his father back to Khushi and then to his father again...

He could hardly breathe as he asked…"Wh...what…? But...I...I broke the law...I failed to uphold the traditions..."

Khushi tried to get up once more, but Arnav spun around and stopped her…

She writhed against him as she locked eyes with the King…"Please listen to me! I am just as much to blame!"

Her gaze connected once more with Arnav's…"I love you, and I won't let you face this alone…"

"You have done well Arnav."

Holding Khushi close, Arnav faced the King.

"I didn't want you to marry for the sake of duty…"

Arnav stuttered as he spoke…"I...You...you said...but...but the traditions!? The laws?! I...I don't...How?"

The King took another step forwards, making Arnav's protective nature rise…

He wound his arm further around her ..."She is not to blame for anything Father…"

The king smiled..."No, she is not to blame for anything other than bringing true love into my son's life…"

Bewildered beyond belief, Arnav asked, "...Father, are you saying that...that I may marry Khushi?"

His father nodded.

Khushi's grip on Arnav failed as she realized what was happening…

Holding her tighter, Arnav began to breathe harder, sunshine began to heat his heart..."Why? Why not just ask me to marry for love?"

The king lifted his eyebrow…"And would you have done that? You, the angry young prince…?"

Arnav knew that he wouldn't have, he would have done his duty.

"I trust you, my son, and if you love this woman, then she is worthy of being a princess…"

Arnav was astounded…

"I can't believe this...Thankyou…" emotion choked his voice…"THANKYOU! Thankyou father…"

The king smiled, "Thankyou, for allowing yourself to love…" he looked to Khushi…"Khushi, my dear, I know you are quite shocked, I will leave you with my son for now...but I would very much like to meet you properly later…"

And his father quietly left the room…



………….




Turning immediately to Khushi, he saw that she was pale with anxiety and confusion…

"Khushi...Khushi?"

She felt faint as she tried to catch her breath…

"This can't be happening…?! Can it!?" her thoughts screeched…

Arnav softly touched her face…"Khushi? Look at me…"

Her clouded eyes looked up at his…

Holding her delicately, he stared down at the beauty before him…"Do you understand all that my father said?"

Speechless, she stared…

Arnav smiled, unable to believe it himself…"Khushi, nothing is going  to happen to me…"

Her lips parted as she took a nervous breath in…

Seeing her vulnerability, he became desperate to soothe her…

Sliding forwards, he captured her lips with his...

He opened his mouth over hers, brushing, teasing and sucking…

Her lips were pliable, but she barely moved…

He knew she was in shock, in pain, and in denial…

Dragging his mouth from hers, he said..."Khushi, please say something…"

Blinking slowly, she finally uttered…"You...you're safe?"

Arnav felt his heart swell up almost painfully with passion for her…

He nodded and slowly moved away, kneeling down beside the bed…

Taking her hand in his, he kissed each finger…

Khushi held her breath as Arnav looked up, running his free hand over her thigh…

"Khushi, will you marry me? Will you be my Princess?"

Without blinking, tears dripped from her eyes…

Never in her life did she think she'd be here…

Feeling frightened and ashamed, she tore her gaze from his…

"Khushi?...look at me…"

She couldn't bring herself to…

Arnav lifted his hand to her face, carefully avoiding her abraded cheek…

He turned her gently, but she closed her eyes…

Arnav remained on his knees, but moved closer…

His voice was now a whisper…"Khushi? Talk to me..."

Her lips trembled..."I...I...I'm…"

His thumb smoothed over her hand…"You're what sweetheart…?"

"I'm nobody...I grew up with my Aunty, who took me in...but even she belittled me, saying that nothing would ever come of me...that I wasn't worth anything…"

Her tears began to fall on his hand, like sharp daggers in his heart…

"She obviously didn't see what I see…"

Crying quietly, she shook her head…"You only wanted 48 hours…"

Arnav bent down and began pressing kisses along her inner thigh…"When I saw you,  I wanted you...and when I touched you, I needed you…48 hours was never going to be long enough, Khushi…" his hand moved up over her bare hip, caressing her bottom…"Khushi, a lifetime with you won't be enough...I am Prince Arnav, and I was ready to risk my life for you...don't you realize what I'm saying?…"

She opened her eyes, staring down in to his…

"You are worth more to me than MY LIFE Khushi…"

Her heart was thudding seeing the devotion in his eyes…

"Please, don't look at me like that…" his voice was a whisper…

"Sir, I love you…" she rasped…"But I'm nobody…"

"ARNAV" he corrected her…" and listen carefully...to me, you are everything…"

His voice was harder, commanding her attention…

"Khushi, to me, you deserve even more than even I can give you...you deserve to be kissed," he rose up higher and pressed his lips to hers, "you deserve to be loved...you deserve to be told how beautiful you are...you deserve to be happy, every day, every hour, every minute…"

Khushi whimpered as he climbed back onto the bed, lifting the hem of her dress…

Pulling the silk over her head, he let the material slide onto the floor…

He held eye contact with her as one of his hands cradled her head…

She whispered..."I...I love you...so very much...but I'm…"

"You're my princess…"He smiled…

Her heart was racing, beating so fast she thought it might explode in her chest.

A Princess.

The thought was surreal to her.

"Ar...Arnav…" Khushi stuttered, her heart beating even faster.

"Marry Me Khushi..."

And as her Prince held her close, she nodded, whispering…"...Yes...please...yes…"

Without uttering another word, Arnav crushed her mouth beneath his...


……...


The castle swarmed with guests.

The people of the land knew that their Prince was to announce the name of his bride.

Women clad in jewels were out to show off their worth.

The King and Queen had entered the grandiose room and were instantly surrounded by attention seekers…

Royal family and distant relatives had also journeyed in for the occasion.

Refusing to enter with a royal announcement, Arnav appeared in the arched doorway…

And right beside him, stood Khushi…

One simple necklace, one silk blue dress, one shining ring on her finger…

His eyes and heart were bewitched once again as he looked her up and down…

She was nervous, he knew it…

He had promised not to have a grand entrance, and kept his word.

But soon enough, he was spotted by someone…

The very last person he wanted to see…

Lavanaya began bounding up to him…

Arnav was disgusted by the sight of her, and graces be damned, he wasn't going to let this woman near him…

But before he even had a chance to address her, Khushi stepped in front of him, her head held high, her expression hard and powerful…

Lavanaya stopped short, visibly furious…"Step aside SERVANT!"

Arnav was livid at Lavanaya's public degradation of Khushi, but he still didn't get the opportunity to speak…

"I WILL NOT." Khushi replied defiantly...

Arnav stood close behind her, his chest pressing up against her back, making their union take on a commanding force.

"How DARE you! WHO are you to speak to me this way!? You have NO RIGHT over the Prince…!"

"ENOUGH!" Arnav demanded…

He walked around the vision in blue and stood partly in front of her, shielding her from anymore accusations…

"You want to know who this woman is!? The woman who you say has no right to speak to you?!...the woman who you claim has no right over me?!...the woman who you so disgustingly called  a 'servant'…?!"

The room went eerily quiet as Arnav held on tight to Khushi's hand…

"I will now introduce you, and everyone else in this room, to Khushi Kumari Gupta, MY WIFE!"

No one dared make a sound…

Lavanaya went pale…

Soft gasps were heard all around the room and finally the king stepped forwards…

"An intimate wedding ceremony was held here within the castle grounds this very morning...and now, I would like to present to you all, My son and Daughter in law, Arnav Singh Raizada and his wife Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...Your Prince and Princess…"

And uproar of applause resounded throughout the castle, as well as unending whining from the women who realized that they had lost their chance.

The congratulations and cheers flew back and forth…

But when the guests looked back, the Royal couple had disappeared…













IT'S NOT OVER YET.

12 comments:

  1. YAY Arshi are spared and OMG they just got married

    They truely love each other and aww they had a small wedding ceremony and haha at what Khushi said to Lavanya ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohhooooo

    They're married!!
    And khushi like a very possesive wifey protected arnav from lavanya

    There was no punishment,the king agreed so did khushi,arshi got married...all this in a single update...greatttt

    Amazinggg update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh its not over yet! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! alas a HAPPY ENDING :) makes me all giddy inside reading this part! right out of cinderella ;) hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank god its not over yet hahhaha,

    love it to the core of my heart and continue fast pls

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg!
    that was sooooo relieving!!
    THANK GOODNESS!!

    CAN WE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE ONE MORE UPDATE!!
    I AM GOING CRAZY WITH DESPERATION
    AND SO ARE THE REST OF MY FRIENDS!!!
    PLEASE!
    muah..
    love you Sarah...
    keep rocking cowgirl!
    <3
    LOADS OF LOVE FROM INDIA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome dear, it feels like a fairy tale while reading itself..keep going

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the King just wanted him to find love

    Ah so now they are married

    loved how Arnav shut up Lavanya

    can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome..loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah! I have been following this SS right from the start & am so loving this! The concept is unique & lovely! The story of Prince Arnav & a servant girl called Khushi! You have written the #ArHi scenes with so much emotions & it's beautiful :') Damn I hate that Baron & Lavanya!!! And finally thank god Arnav is safe!!!! <3 She is the princess It ddn't go like the way I thought hopefully!! *wink* Eeksss & they got married? OMG!!! *sigh* Loved it! :D :D :D Continue dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    hihihihihihihihiiiii am in a full happy mood bubble...
    I can't stop smiling :)))))))))))))
    such a cute Father and handsome son...what a lucky khushi :DDDDDD
    and at the end they disappeared??? :DDDDDD
    I can see them closing the bedroom door :ppp
    I'm loving it and can't get enough at all of this
    so, your name is Sarah?...and my sister name is Sarah too ;)
    reason number 912084 to love you girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prince Arnav and Khushi love each other from the very core of their hearts, which is very evident. The way he looks at her, and carefully dresses her up so that she doesnt feel more pain because of her cuts and scrapes.

    Khushi woke up only to hear that Arnav had called his dad and was going to tell the truth. Khushi paniced hearing this and a fear settled in her that the King would command that Arnav would be given death sentence.

    The King enters Arnav's room. He hears Arnav's plea to spare Khushi and in turn Khushi tells the King that she is at fault and Arnav should not be punished. The king is standing listening to everything. Also sees Arnav carry Khushi to the bed and makes her lay down and reassuring her that he love her alot and Khushi tells him the same.

    Seeing what all is happening The King tells that Khushi is the right bride for Arnav. Which obviously confused Khushi and Arnav. The king explains everything and walks out, blessing the couple !

    Everyone gathers in the ballroom where Prince Arnav was going to announce whom he had chosen as his bride. All the prospective princesses, the ladies all the relatives all are present there, so are Khushi and Arnav in a place from where they could see each and everyone present.

    Noone notices them, well noone a particular person namely Lavanya, who hurries towards Arnav. Seeing her coming towards her husband, like a protective wife Khushi stands infront of Arnav, and tells her to back off ! Only when Lavanya insults Khushi does Arnav intervene and makes sure he is loud enough to be heard that Khushi was / is his wife.

    The King and the Queen announce then that in a small ceremony in the morning Arnav and Khushi had gotten married.

    Sarah, a clear doubt.. How on earth did the king agree of this alliance of Arnav and Khushi so fast. The King was a very tradition following person ! Then how ? Was he buying time to think of the situation and so twisted his words to explain what he meant, when agreeing to Arnav and Khushi's wedding ?!? *nindy's thinking cap on*

    No...no..no.. I'm not able to digest all this. There has to be more than what meets the eye !

    Mysterious and dramatic too ! Is all i can say ! Thou seemed somewhat like a fairytale in the beginning.. But no its not. 100% sure

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeayy!! They got their happily ever after!! �� I really really hope that this isn't the end of this story! Sonia x

    ReplyDelete