Tuesday, November 26, 2013

SS : Heartbeats Part 10





Her eyes widened and her nostrils flared…"Let me go…"

"Not a chance…"

"Arnavji! You ALWAYS do this!"

Shock pervaded his body and he stepped closer, "What? What do you mean?"

"You always put on a good show until you get what you want!"

Tugging on her arms, she gave up when she realised he wasn’t going to let her go.

“UNTIL I get what I want?! UNTIL!?"

"YES! You knew you had me! You KNEW it! So why SHOULD you show up to marry me!?"

He flinched as though he'd been struck, "What the HELL!? You KNOW why I was late! I believed that FUCKING bitch!"

"Don't talk like that!"

He shook her, "I'll talk how I want! It was her bloody lie that stunted my brain! I wanted you! I needed you! I love you! And I'm not letting YOU run out on ME!"

"Let go of me!"

"NO! I know what you want Khushi! I can feel it! I felt it in your touch, your kiss! I see it in your eyes!"

"It’s irrelevant what I dream about. I still don’t like being manipulated! You ALWAYS act with such passion only to go lukewarm on me after!”

He pulled her closer to him, their joined hands the only thing between her breasts and his chest.

“That was our first time Khushi!"

She froze.

"Yes, I know what you are talking about…I could feel how badly you wanted me to ravish you…but you needed gentleness, and care…you thought that after I made love to you that my passion for you would fade? Well, I never got a chance to PROVE that stupid notion wrong!"

Khushi began struggling again, "Let GO of me!"

"Khushi…Are you telling me your heart isn’t beating with life because we are together again? Are you?! Because, sweetie, I can feel it thundering there inside your chest.”

Her voice sounded low and breathy as she responded... “it's…it's because I’m angry.”

She was fooling herself, but not for much longer if he could help it.

His eyes determined, he pulled her arms behind her back, imprisoning her as he leaned forward, speaking softly in her ear.

“And can you say that when I do this—”he blew a whisper of air against her ear, “—you don’t feel anything at all?”

Her shoulders tensed as her head dropped slightly to the side.

A small sigh escaped from her mouth… “don't…”

He circled her body with his arms and pulled her even closer, letting her know exactly how he reacted to her body...

When her chest touched his, she felt his heart thudding, felt his body trembling…

“Can’t you feel that? Can’t you feel what you do to me?”

Her eyes were shimmering with passion, but also indecision.

He wanted so badly to show her how explosive they would be together, but he didn’t want to scare her off.

Inching his face closer, he found her eyes again and arched his eyebrows, asking the silent question.

Seconds ticked by while he saw her mind churning over.

Should I? I want to…but…I don't want to…but…

Although only a few seconds passed, it felt like a lifetime before he finally saw her eyelids begin to droop…

Thank the Lord.

The inches separating their lips disappeared as he claimed those lips he’d craved since the minute he set eyes on her.

It started out gently, but once again, the heat ignited a passion neither of them could control.

Khushi moaned as Arnav thrust his tongue inside her mouth and tasted spices and sweet honey.

Her hands moved to his shoulders, squeezing and pulling him closer.

With his hands moulded around her waist, he lifted her slightly, rubbing her body against his increasing erection.

Her eyes opened.

She gasped and broke their kiss.

“What’s wrong?” He kissed her jaw, moving across to the delicate skin under her ear.

“No…no I…no Arnavji…please…”

"shhh…okay…shhh…" Arnav pulled her gently into a warm embrace…“I told you, I am not going to hurt you…I love you…”

She tilted her head to look up at him, her dark brown eyes shining…"I…I do love you…I do…I never stopped…"

Arnav couldn't seem to breathe…

"I only…I felt that…I thought you…"

With a heart bursting for her, he said,"My passion and desire for you could never decrease…NEVER…"

"and then when you didn't come…"

"I AM SO SORRY."

He put such emphasis on the words that it brought new tears into her eyes…

Resuming the trail of soft kisses across her neck, he inhaled her musky perfume…."Don't cry…please…your tears…they hurt my heart so badly…”

Even as she cried, a small laugh bubbled out, "Libbi says that to me…"

His mouth hovered over hers, "She's a smart kid…"

"I shouldn’t have left…I…I didn't know that I was pregnant Arnavji…I swear, I didn't know…and by the time I did, I thought you didn't want me…"

Arnav withdrew, and led her to sit once more…

As he crouched down in front of her, he held her hands, "Khushi…I was late because of what Dadi told me…and by the time I realized that a fucking bastard I was, you had left, and I didn't blame you. Not one bit. I instantly began a search for you…I was desperate, nearly on the verge of insanity…"

She was about to speak, but he shook his head, "Let me finish, and the reason I held back on our first night together, was because I thought, since I have always been so rough with you, that I should be gentle, especially since it was painful for you…"

"Only for that brief moment…"

Arnav lifted his fingers to her mouth, "Shhh…I know, but even causing you THAT pain made me angry at myself…"

"That I could handle, but the pain of losing you…I…"

"I love you…"

Khushi trembled at his declaration.

"I am in love with you, my wife, and I desperately want to prove that to you…"

When she didn't respond, he inched closer, kissing her hands, "You wanted Arnav Singh Raizada's passion Khushi? You're damn well going to get it!"

He stood up and marched out of sight, leaving Khushi sitting alone, and completely astounded…

She was about to cry, thinking he'd left, when she heard him yelling…

"You will ALL be paid for tonight, but for now, you all need to leave. RIGHT NOW!"

The elevator sounded, and she heard the staff enter…

Oh…he's sending…everyone…home…OH GOD! He wants…He wants to…

Standing up in a hurry, she started forwards, only to stop again.

Her mind was now in a frenzy…

He wants to make love to me! But no! He wouldn't! not this soon! Would he? It's been so long! Too long…

She shook her head…Oh GOD! What do I do? It's been nine years…we both waited for each other for nine years…but he hurt me! But…but I left…and…

Her hands were now clasping to her head, the intensity of her thoughts causing mild pain…

Nine years…Nine…I can't take any more pain…anymore loneliness…I love him…He says he loves me…can I trust him? Dare I trust him?

No sooner had she thought that, he yanked down the white partition that divided them, and stormed towards her, clamping his mouth over hers…

His hands assuredly roamed over her back and searched for the zip and slid it down…

The dress gaped and came forward under his exploring hands.

Her skin heated as his hands found their way to the softness of her back as he stroked her lightly with his fingers.

She tried to back away, sucking in air as she spoke…"Arnavji…it's…it's too soon…I…”

He took hold of her, shaking her delicately, "TOO SOON!? No Khushi, not soon enough!"

She was running out of excuses to resist him.

"You might feel shocked, overwhelmed, but right now…I haven't been with you for NINE years, and I'm going to show MY WIFE just how badly I want her!"

And he slammed his mouth on hers, kissing her with renewed passion.

Her dress fell to the ground and he lifted her up, swinging her around, kicking the material aside…

When his mouth left hers, he speared his fingers through her hair…"I can see that even though you hide your feelings, that you are quite good at rebelling …"

Khushi was now writhing, trying to catch up with what was happening, "What? What…do you mean?"

Tightening his hold on her hair, he pulled at the strands…"THIS!"

Clasping her waist closer to his body, he continued, "Your hair? Dark blonde! Your way of dressing? Your way of working!? Why have you changed SO much!"

Swiftly stomping on his foot, she pushed him away as he lost balance…

"I HAD TO!"

He made an attempt to reach for her but she speedily moved back…

"I WANTED to change! I didn't want to keep seeing that reflection…the one that wasn't good enough for the great Arnav Singh Raizada!"

Arnav's spirit plummeted…"no…"

Soft sobs were now escaping her mouth…

"Khushi…" he held his hand to his heart, hoping it would dull the pain, "Khushi…can't you see…you've become like…like…me…"

Her tears fell to the floor as she shook her head, "So what!? I didn't know that you finally decided to come and marry me! I didn't know that you still wanted me!"

Arnav lifted his head high, "Didn't know!? We made love the night before! We signed the LEGAL papers of our marriage the night before!"

"YES BUT YOU HUMILIATED ME IN PUBLIC!"

Silence fell.

Khushi could hear even the slightest sound as they both remained quiet, remembering the pains from the past, and now the present.

"I am willing to publicly acknowledge, to whomever you desire, that it was MY fault for your humiliation. I am willing to defame myself, and become the laughing stock of the entire world…" he lifted his eyes to hers, "Just to prove my love for you…"

Even though his confession pulled at her heart, her lips curled to a snarl, "What love!? You treat me with passion when angry! But treat me like a raggedy DOLL when you attempt to show love! I don't want a LUKEWARM life!!!!!"

Arnav began walking forwards…

"What…what are you doing?"

He didn't say a word, but continued marching towards her…

The look in his eyes was harsh and powerful, and it scared her as much as it excited her…

The fear took over, and she pivoted around and tried to run, but was instantly caught by her husband, whose hot breath was now smoking out of his flared nostrils…

"Let me go! NO!"

Try as she might - and she exhausted herself trying - she could neither get away from nor dislodge his iron grip…

Only when he'd felt her relax back against him - all the fight gone out of her and limp with the exertion - did he speak…"You want passion? You want heat?"

Now in complete confusion and terror, she shook her head, "No…I…I don't know…No…"

Storming forwards, he slammed her against the ledge of the window…

Her lower body was now trapped against the half-wall, his bigger, heavier frame holding her still…

Khushi's arms instinctively flew over the expanse of the glass, her palms shaking as she touched it's cold surface…

Arnav glanced down and slowly brought one hand up and pinched the clasp of her lacy pink bra…

The moment she felt her brassiere loosen, her heart sped up faster than a stampeding herd…

"No - No! You mustn't!" she whispered raggedly, putting her hands over her breasts as he pulled the material away…

Grabbing her wrists, he forced her hands back to the window…"Hands here Khushi…"

Her defiance flared, "NO! You don't get to tell me what to…AH!"

Her sharp keening sound was music to his ears…

He had covered her breasts with his large, strong hands…

"I'm not looking at you…I'm holding you…I'm feeling you…"

"No..no Arnavji please…no…I'm facing the window, anyone could-"

"We are higher up than anyone else in the country...no one can see you..."

Her voice was strangled, "No...NO you can't do this!"

"Why…" his voice held no mercy, even though his emotions were nearly indescribable…

I'm touching my wife!!!!!! She's here!!!!!! Oh God! The feel of her! Her skin! Her very presence!

"Because…because…"

"I love you…and you love me…and I KNOW that you love what I'm doing to you right now…"

She began to wriggle, even though she could barely move and inch…"No…I don't…"

"Don't lie to me Khushi! I can FEEL your body's reaction! And I'm going to purge extreme pleasure from you!" he pressed his lips to her ear, "whether you WANT to accept it, or not…"

His fingers began to move, making her skin tremble…

"No…No..."

Giving her a commanding growl, his fingers reached for her nipples and begin rolling them with excruciating gentleness.

"OoOhhHhhh…mmmyy Goddddd…."

Arnav's erection nearly exploded that very second…

Just hearing her respond to the pleasure he was giving her was almost too much…

He smiled softly against her ear, his lips making lazy trails up and down her slender neck.

"That's it…There's nothing you can do to stop this Khushi…You're mine, and I will have you in whatever way I please. And it pleases me, to please you."

His fingers plucked her nipples faster, somewhat less than gently, tugging them with just the right pressure, making them feel horribly good.

"Stop…stop ple…please…It's too…soon…"

He continued with his ministrations and whispered harshly, "Nine years Khushi…NINE YEARS…I can see the suffering in your eyes, I can SEE the pain…and I can't, I physically CAN'T let you keep living like that! I have lived with that same pain, that same suffering, and I wouldn't wish that on ANYONE, especially YOU!"

All her protests were fading, and her nipples were staying hard between his fingers as he twisted and pulled.

Her breathing was very erratic, and he knew he'd caught the beginnings of moans she'd managed to stifle.

He wanted, more than anything, to make love to her, but he knew that he had to take things gradually so that he could enjoy more than just her body's helpless reactions, but could enjoy the true and complete satisfaction of awakening her spirit once again…

"I'm going to make you do more than just scream," he whispered. "before we leave this building, I will show you, in the most devastating ways possible, that I LOVE you…that I NEED you…and that you are MINE!"

Khushi felt her blood thin…"Let go of me…"

His mouth twitched in fury, "Why Khushi!? I can FEEL what your body is saying, even though your lips are saying something else!"

"Why are you doing this? Why can't we just discuss Libbi? Why do you still want me!?! I thought you wanted-"

Arnav angrily reached out to the table and yanked the tablecloth away, sending the entire contents smashing to the floor…

Her quick scream didn't make him pause, he lifted her body and set her down on the table with a thud…

"You think I want to take OUR daughter?! Damn it woman, I want YOU! I want you both, but right now, I WANT YOU!"

Khushi's lips parted as she tried to hug herself, suddenly conscious of her bare body, his raw power and outrage had jolted her soul…

Arnav's eyes flashed as he leaned in…"You know what I want? You want to know the deep dark thoughts of Arnav Singh Raizada!? You want to know what I was thinking the night we first made love?"

Khushi's body shivered involuntarily hearing his rough erotic voice…

"You want to know what I was thinking while I FORCED myself to be gentle?!"

In a flash, he gripped her wrists, and pulled them away from her torso, jerking them back so her palms were on the table behind her, holding her up…

"Don't. move."

His command summoned a nervous whimper from deep inside her throat…

"While YOU thought that I was too gentle, too lukewarm…THIS is what I was actually thinking…"

Arnav bracketed his hands around her waist and held her still…

"I wanted to take away your clothes and keep you naked all the damn time so that my eyes could feast on your beautiful body any time I wanted...I wanted to lick and touch every inch of your body all over again," his hands began to slide up to her breasts and her breathing quickened, "and these…" he gave her nipples a soft pinch, "I wanted to suckle on these beautiful pearls until they were ruby red and raw…"

The wetness that was seeping onto her thighs was becoming harder and harder to contain, and Khushi felt her body igniting…

Arnav moved in dangerously close to her mouth, but didn't kiss her, "I am going to bring your body to climax after climax until you think you're going to faint, then I'm going to revive you and do it all over again…"

Feeling as though he was going to pounce on her, she squeezed her eyes shut...

All was still.

His hands remained on her body, but he wasn't moving…

Cautiously, she opened her eyes…

His deep brown gaze slowly lifted to hers…

“Why are you looking at me?”

Arnav gave her a soft smile…“I’m admiring your beautiful body. You’re so gorgeous Khushi…I mean it…you are divine…and you make me so damn hot, I feel like a slow combustion stove about to explode.”

In the next second, He placed his hands on her shoulders, again savoring the feel of her silky skin.

“Lie down.”

He gently but firmly pushed her backwards so that she fell onto the table.

Her hands instantly reached out, grabbing his shirt…

Arnav gripped the first one and then the other and lifted them together above her head…

He grimaced, thoroughly hating the loss of her touch…

"Lay here Khushi…you can't touch me yet…"

Gasping, she tried to tug her hands free, "What do you mean!? Arnavji! Stop this!"

His eyes wandered downwards, finally settling on her breasts once mroe…

"More beautiful than I remember…" and he lowered his head…

Khushi saw him move in slow motion…

The feeling that she had been without, for so so long, was now going to happen…

Her nipple hardened as his mouth grew closer…

He saw her skin break out in goosebumps…

Opening his mouth, he breathed a stream of hot breath over the trembling peak…

“Oh…”

Khushi waited, but instead of feeling his mouth, she felt his hand gently run across the soft skin of her cheek…

"Do you believe me? That I love you?"

Her hands remained above her head, unaware that they were no longer being held…

"I want to believe you…" she whispered, her eyes shimmering with a combination of fear and passion.

“Your happiness, YOUR pleasure is most important to me…so I ask you, Khushi, my wife, can you try to trust me, just for a little while?”

She swallowed, and then ran her pink tongue across her lips.

His gaze traveled from her stunning eyes back to her breasts where her beautiful nipples were erect and waiting for attention…

“I want to,” she said hesitantly.

“And I want you to, Khushi…I beg that you give me your gift of trust…and I vow to honor that trust by giving you pleasure like you've never felt before…giving you happiness like you never imagined…"

Her body began shaking, "Don't say anymore…please…don't…I don't want to change my mind…I-"

Arnav pressed more deeply onto her body, his expression changing, "What makes you think that YOU get any say in whether this happens or not?"

That sent a spark surging inside her, "Wh…what?"

"I am asking, begging for your trust…but right now…THIS is going to happen…whether you want it to, or not…"

His dominant statement purged her fear as much as her arousal…

He…he would force me? If I didn't want to do this?! He wouldn't…Arnavji wouldn't…but...but...Arnav Singh Raizada would…the passionate man I love would…Oh my God! This is happening!

"I see you have finally realized…I haven't waited NINE years to STUPIDLY let you get away from me! I love you! And I hold on to what I love!"







more coming :)


8 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah <3

    aaarghhh wats it with Khushi ??? god .... she is begging for ASR's passion ... she wants it ... she wants to feel her man the way he is ... she loves her Arnavji but she also loves ASR <3 I cant wait for her to tell Arnav ... open her heart out for him ... the pain they r in is too much to handle !!! <3 perf update honey ... loved it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely chap, Sarah !!
    Perfectly showed hw mchh Arnav iz repenting for his mistakes & hw mch he wants Khushi! <'3

    Hope khushi iz able to give him her trust ..
    Poor Guy! :/
    Hez literally begging for it !! :(

    UPDATE SOON !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont let kushi give up easily. This time arnav wll lose homself and damn he shuld go crazy for kushi. Update soon dear. Diya cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa amazingly hot!!!!!!!!!!

    WHAT THE!!!! Khushi wanted him to ravish her and now that he was doing just that she was backing away
    She really needs to make up her mind

    But now I guess she doesn't have a choice he is gonna make love to her whether she agrees or not
    Her body certainly agrees if not her mouth

    please update the rest soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. huhhhhh my beart is beating so fast at what is happening ...
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous update...loved it

    magss24-IF

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is rape, is it not? She's said no repeatedly and he is forcing her. Pleasure or not.

    ReplyDelete