Wednesday, November 27, 2013

SS : Heartbeats Part 11





"I am asking, begging for your trust…but right now…THIS is going to happen…whether you want it to, or not…"

His dominant statement purged her fear as much as her arousal…

He…he would force me? If I didn't want to do this?! He wouldn't…Arnavji wouldn't…but...but...Arnav Singh Raizada would…the passionate man I love would…Oh my God! This is happening!

"I see you have finally realized…I haven't waited NINE years to STUPIDLY let you get away from me! I love you! And I hold on to what I love!"

"You...You can't just-"

His mouth descended brutally onto hers...
 
His tongue continued to plunge and stroke until all fight vanished from her system….

She was breathless when he broke the kiss.

His eyes flared with heat.

The need in his gaze made her nipples harden even more and her breasts ache.

He held eye contact with her as he held them in his palms, thumbs rasping the sides, his fingers feasting on her softness.

Her whole frame wobbled and shook…

Just his touch was enough the start the pulse at her core pounding relentlessly.

“Beautiful,” he whispered. “So beautiful. .”

"Wh…why aren't you…why…"

Arnav squeezed her breasts and held them tight as he went still…"Why aren't I what? You say you don't want this, and yet your body begs…you try to move away from me, and yet your desire asks why I not use my mouth on your nipples? Are they hurting sweetheart? Can you FEEL them pulsing against my palms…because I can…"

Khushi groaned as her core expelled more of her juices…

"I can feel everything your body is doing…" he leaned in…"and I can SMELL you…I can smell the fluid that is pouring out between your legs…"

Khushi's was in a state of heightened ecstasy, and if he kept talking, she knew she was going to climax, JUST from his words…

No! I will not! I couldn't bare more humiliation!

Arnav saw her frown, saw her bite her lip, and realized what she was thinking…"NO Khushi! Your orgasm is a GIFT to me! YOUR pleasure is my reward! It isn't humiliating! It is proof that I can pleasure you! That I can take complete control of your senses and satisfy your needs! And I will Khushi!"

"St…stop talking…stop! Stop! Just do it then!"

His mouth grazed hers, "I AM doing it…I have waited long enough to speak out my love and desire for you…I can't hold it in Khushi…YOU have been my guiding light for so long…that night when I slid inside your body I was overcome with a love so powerful and so debilitating that only you could save me from it! I needed you in ways that I never knew were possible!"

"No…no…you were going to leave me…"

Her soft cry tugged at his heart…"I was so bloody wrong to make you wait…"

His lips were closer to hers as she rasped out, "I waited…I…I waited for…for so long…and…"

Desperation clawed it's way into Arnav's expression, "I am sorry…I am so damn sorry Khushi! Let me prove to you that I love YOU, before anything, I need to show you that all I have ever wanted…is you!"

Hauling her body up from the table, he sat her up and imprisoned her upper body with his strong hands…

She was now crying softly, her emotions now raw and on edge…

"No Khushi…No more…" and he lowered his head…

His closed soft lips brushed first one nipple, then the other and a violent shiver skated over her body.

Her hands instantly darted up to clutch his biceps for support, her head thrown back as she arched toward him keening…

HIS MOUTH! OH…OH GOD, HIS MOUTH! ON ME! AFTER SO LONG…OH…NO…NO…OHHHHH…

His fingertips traced circles around her areolas, a feather of a touch that might just as well have been a jolt of lightning as streamers of heat raced to every part of her body.

As his lips gently slid kisses over a stiffened bud, her mind went blank for an instant…

Eyes snapping open, she pushed once more at his chest.

"No! No! I can't let this cloud my thoughts…NO! I need the control…! NO!"

If she hadn’t just been clasped so desperately in his arms she may have succeeded to escape, but Arnav was now fuming…

Pulling at his tie, he yanked it off and his hands deftly caught her wrists, moving them swiftly behind her…

She was now screaming, even though her body was shaking with unresolved desire…

Wrapping his silk tie thrice around her wrists, he tied a firm knot and held her tight to his body…"YES Khushi! I will MAKE this cloud your thoughts, and you don't get ANY control! NONE! Do you hear me!?"

She gasped, but he caught her mouth in a punishing kiss.

His tongue dived in, stroking everywhere, and the exotic taste of him stirred her senses with each touch.

The act of being kissed so thoroughly while being unable to reach out and touch or escape was so much more erotic than she ever thought.

Her hands clenched open and closed over the material of his tie that held her in place as wave after wave of sensation enveloped her.

Being under this complete control enabled her to just feel, and what a feeling it was.

The heat in her body a few minutes ago had been warm compared to the inferno that made its way to the surface now while Arnav continued to brand her with his power and dominance.

The nibbles and thrusts turned to licks as he slowly finished the kiss.

She whimpered unknowingly when he removed his warm lips from hers.

“The night is just beginning…but first, I need to completely shatter your need for control…"

“What! Arnavji! What are you doing?” she asked as one of his hands began to slide down her panties…

“After this, You will HAVE to trust me to look after you, even though you have lost the ability to control what is happening.”

Anger flooded her brain, as fluid flooded her sheath…

His voice brooked no argument. “From this second, even if you sigh, scream, beg or make ANY sound, I will NOT adhere to it!"

Her eyes flashed with anger, but he quickly took hold of her nipples and twisted them slightly, sending a sharp jolt of pleasuring pain through the sensitive skin…

AHHHHHHHHH! OH GOD!

The initial stinging subsided, and the sensations coursing through her body from her nipples to her vagina were so intense her whole body was on fire.

The stinging started again when he twisted a hard peak once more...

A single tear escaped from one of her eyes, but not nearly as dripping as the cream that was now sliding down her legs…

Arnav still hadn't attached his mouth to her nipples, and even though she was now naked before him, he hadn't touched between her legs…

And his restraint was eating away at his sanity...

Before she could wonder too long about what was happening, his left arm tightened around her waist, as his right hand smoothed over her thigh, running from outside to inside…

He had barely touched her skin with his hands, but the shivers still sent little sparks to her most sensitive nub, and she couldn’t help but rub her legs together to keep the sensation going.

Arnav saw her do it and quickly nudged her legs apart…"NO! I am responsible for your pleasure, not you…"

"I can't take all this…it's too much…just let me go! Or touch me! Or someth-AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Arnav shocked her as his hand slid up, parted her labia, and dragged her sticky honey upwards over her clitoris…

No warning.

Khushi's heart and mind went bezerk.

Her knees buckled, her body shook, and because his knee was lodged between her legs, she couldn't close them…

Any movement was almost impossible

"No…I…I can't come yet…not…no…"

She was about to explode as she felt the first climax building, and he had only just touched her…

Her mind was livid at his audacity, but the vulnerability of submitting to her husband was tearing away all her defenses…

Panic hit as she suddenly thought about how helpless she was…

Her breathing quickened as the combination of sensation and fear blended.

“You will come as many times as I want…because that is what YOU want! YOU wanted passion! YOU wanted love! YOU wanted me to show you how much I FUCKING want you! So I am!"

Oh…It's coming! It's coming!

"And Khushi…I love you!"

Before she had a chance to react, her first climax hit.

The first orgasm in nine years…

And it damn near knocked her out…

Her laboured breathing, her limp body, her shakes and vibrations…

Arnav's body was in torrid amounts of pain, the strain from holding back was becoming unbearable, but he ground his teeth and held on…

"My GOD! Yes, let it come! I'm holding you…I won't let go…"

Before she had a chance to recover, he increased the pressure on her clit once again, and increased in speed, starting the process over again.

"…too…soon…too…oh…oh…OH…OH!"

Khushi's closed eyelids flickered as something wet dropped onto them…

But her mind was in no place to try and figure out what it was…

Arnav, however, knew exactly…his tears…

I'm sorry Khushi…I'm so damn sorry…God please let this work…please let her realize my love…

It wasn’t long before another spine tingling orgasm hit…

"Again…" he growled…

He was now holding her body up continuously as another orgasm struck, until she lost count of how many times she’d come…

When the rippling of her womb finally subsided, she slumped in his arms, spent and exhausted.

Arnav could see that she was in a post orgasmic haze, and he lifted her in his arms gently lowering her trembling body to the floor…

He laid her down, holding up her torso as he unbound her hands…

Pulling off his shirt, he kneeled beside her and gathered her into his arms, holding her close…

They were now positioned behind one of the screens, even though Arnav knew no one was around, he wanted her to feel secure…

She suddenly took a deep breath in, sighing it out…

I'm so warm…I'm so sleepy…I'm…I'm feeling…happy…?

Arnav could see Khushi returning to the moment and he rolled to his side, his chest partly covering hers…

He lifted one of her wrists to his lips…

They weren't as red as he thought they'd be…

He smiled as he realized that she hadn't tried to pull at the tie, she hadn't tried to get away…

As her eyes began to open, he held her gaze as his lips brushed her palm…

She took in a deep breath and blew it out slowly, allowing herself some thinking time.

"I love you Khushi…”

She’d thought there were no more orgasms in her after what he'd just done, but boy was she wrong about that.

The second she heard his declaration, her heart fluttered…

Another few deep breaths and she felt more controlled, but it was again short lived as he began to lower his head towards her breasts…

Oh…he…he is…please…

She stifled a cry of ecstasy as her hardening  nipples sent shards of sensation directly to her vagina.

He paused…"Khushi?"

Her eyes opened and she saw his concern…

"Khushi, I…I only want to love you…look in my eyes…can't you see that?"

Needing to taste her, he hungrily attached his mouth to her nipple and applied soft suckling motions as his tongue flicked over the tip…

Just as she felt her body about to burst, he slurped his mouth from her one nipple and moved to the other…

Another climax became imminent when her gaze locked onto his…

She could barely move…

He had already drained all the adrenalin from her body….

This Is why…I have climaxed so many times, now I CAN'T refuse him…the horrid, stubborn, pig headed, tyrannical…oh…horrid…oh…oh…

Arnav could feel her tensing, and increased his suction…

He was glad that she was too tired to fight him, because his heart was on edge, terrified to force her, terrified to lose her…

His tongue continued to flick the tip of her nerve endings, and suddenly she sucked in another large breath and bit her lip as she lost control once more.

Another orgasm took hold of her, sending her overly sensitive body reeling...

Arnav's chest growled with pride as her nipples throbbed against his tongue…

When his mouth finally detatched, her turgid peaks became even more erect as the cooler air in the room tickled them.

All Khushi could hear now was his breathing…

Arnav looked downwards, over her trimmed pubic region…

Her labial folds were glistening…

Her inner thighs were shimmering…

Her juices were everywhere…

Holy shit…I don't know how much longer I can hold out…

"Khushi…"

As soon as he spoke her name, her channel clenched…

She’d never had this many orgasms in succession, and she hadn’t even had Arnav's body inside her yet.

She was now craving for that to happen, knowing in her heart it would be mind blowing.

But Arnav seemed hell bent on delaying the moment, and the waiting had her wound up tighter than a spring.

Unbuckling his belt, he unzipped his trouser and grunted through clenched teeth as his engorged phallus finally sprang out...

The anticipation rose as she opened her eyes, but before she expected it, he slowly pressed against her entrance causing her muscles to clamp tight, trying to stop his entry…

"Khushi look at me…"

Her expression was a mixture of exhaustion and fear...

She tensed, and weakly lifted her arms to his…

"Easy, little one, don't fight me…please…I can't take it…my heart can't take it…please…"

Khushi blinked and noticed that his body was also shaking…

It was then that she saw his tears…

His agony…

His restraint…

Even though she had been fully satisfied, touched, and kissed, it was he who was holding back…

All this time, she thought it was her that was holding back…

With his eyes on hers, he felt her muscles relax, and he slowly pushed inside her...

Once deeply seated inside, he felt her body suction around him…

Khushi began to sob softly…her vagina on fire as much as her heart…

She gasped, feeling completely full as his shaft pressed continuously against her Gspot…

Her pupils dilated, and as her black gaze held his, he spoke firmly, even though his body shook, "You are not allowed to come…"

The fight returned in her stare, "wh…what?! You…You are-"

"I am your husband! And I will make love to you for the next fifteen minutes, and you will NOT climax until I say! Do you understand?!"

She shook her head instead furiously…

No way could she stop the orgasm that was at this very minute powering itself up for an explosion.

Arnav withdrew and slammed his thick phallus back inside her body, and she screamed out feeling the first shocks of her release threatening to erupt.

But almost immediately, Arnav went still again, holding his body deep inside her, feeling her core trying to adjust to his intrusion after all these years…

His voice boomed throughout the room, “You will not come until I tell you.”

She shook her head wildly in protest, even though she tried to control the muscles of her vagina, stopping them from the spasms that threatened to come to the surface…

"Pl…please…I'm…I'm so tired…I…"

"I know…but this will be worth it Khushi…"

Her glazed eyes stared back at his and she nodded her head…

And as he leaned down to kiss her, he started to piston his hips in and out of her at a steady pace…

She could barely concentrate to kiss him back as she tried to fight the urge to climax…

Arnav's spirit was soaring, "I love you…I am with you, I still can't believe it…my wife…my Khushi…"

His kisses became more insistent, more devouring…

His thrusts became faster, more possessing…

Khushi was grinding her teeth and holding her body as still as she could manage.

It was killing her, but she was doing what he asked.

She hadn’t climaxed—yet.

Arnav wept with joy, seeing her so full of pleasure, and trusting him-whether she realized it or not- with her body, and her heart…

He slowed his penetrations and her eyes widened in alarm, “No…don't stop…please…please Arnavji…it's…it's been so long…I…I have missed you for so long, needed you for so long…please…I…“ She vehemently shook her head from side to side, shaking as she spoke, "my body, my heart, I can't take it…I can't cope! Please…"

This time her eyes implored him to give her some relief from her built up passion.

Pulling all the way out, he slid his hand down over her swollen vulva.

Running his finger over her engorged clit, her body shuddered and she moaned at his touch.

She couldn’t take anymore…"Please…Please…I love you! If that's what you want to hear, then know that I love you! I never stopped! I tried, I tried so hard, but I couldn't…I love you…"

His hand disappeared…

Ramming back inside her, he felt her muscles tighten brutally…

Hitting her gspot with every thrust, he growled as her moans magnified…

Holding her tighter, he spoke…“That feeling…the overwhemling feeling of not being able to cope, of not being able to take anymore…that is how I have felt for every second I have been without you…I have never, in my entire life, NEEDED someone the way I need you, or LOVED someone they way I love you…You want to come? Come now, Khushi. Show me how many orgasms you have built up.”

She heard his words.

He loves me…he needs me…

"COME!"

Immediately, her body seized up…

She seemed to stop breathing for a few seconds, and her body became motionless, but then it started.

Her muscles squeezed his length as it thickened inside her, tightening against his shaft as wave after wave of orgasm swept over her.

Continuing to thrust short and deep, her vagina drenched him as she went further over the edge, her contractions squeezing his erection with her muscles and ejaculating her woman’s fluid down over him…

She could no longer stifle her moans and cries of pleasure and Arnav drank in each and every one…

And as their heartbeats synchronized once again, his back muscles clenched and his testicles tightened sending a torrential outburst of semen into her spasming body…

Khushi was slowly falling asleep, her body in such exhaustion that she could hardly remember when she'd ever been that tired before…

But as she was drifting off, the splashes occurred once again on her flickering, closed eyes…

She cautiously peered out through hooded lids and what she saw broke her heart…

Arnav was shaking, barely holding his body up with his arms, tears rolling down his face…

"No…Arnavji…shhhh…."

He let out a sharp gasp and broke down…

Finding some strength, she clasped his face in her hands…"Shhhh…I'm here…I'm here with you…I’m here…we're together…"

As she repeated the words of hope, he buried his face against her neck, kissing her softly, tasting his own tears…

Tugging gently at her earlobe, he whispered…"I love you…know that I love you…"

"I want to believe you..."

He bit down on her neck, "CHOOSE to believe me..."

"I don't want to hurt anymore...I...I have missed you...wanted to feel your arms around me..."

Lifting his head, he pinned her with his determined stare..."My arms ARE around you...and I am NOT going to hurt you ever again..."

Sniffing quietly, Khushi made her decision...

Slowly winding her arms around his neck, she pulled him close and covered his lips with hers...

YES! She's kissing me! ME!

Arnav pulled back his hips and thrust his newly hardened arousal into her body...

She sucked in a long sharp breath and their kiss paused as he remained inside her...

"THIS is how it will ALWAYS be Khushi...that is my vow to you!"

Her small whimper was her only response as he began to thrust...




.......................




Khushi slowly blinked, "Wh...where?"

"You're with me..."

His voice...My Arnavji's voice...

When her eyes came into focus, she looked up into his...

Arnav smiled big and bright, "Hi...dear God you're gorgeous..."

Still in a daze, Khushi blushed, "You are...I've always thought you were gorgeous..."

Her comment sparked surprise inside him..."Really?"

Just as she was going to answer, she noticed that their surroundings were still dark...

Quickly looking around, she soon remembered where they were...

Arnav was now laying beside her with one arm under her neck and the other draped across her stomach...

The white tablecloth was now covering them and her nervous expression made him smirk...

"How...are...are we...was I...how..."

Smoothing his hand over her forehead, he kissed her mouth, lingering...

"We are still 'out to dinner'...and no, you haven't been asleep long, about 20 minutes...you needed it..."

Khushi only blushed a darker shade of red as her eyes darted away...

"It's not even midnight yet..."

Did I do the right thing...?

Her mind was now filling up with questions, but as usual, she had spoken one aloud...

Arnav tugged her around the waist, bringing her body closer...

As her eyes froze on his, he whispered, "I will never let you regret tonight...because tonight, I finally feel complete again, and even though you are still cautious, I can see that you feel the same..."










11 comments:

  1. Girl u are awesome in writing!

    Neha Shergill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speechless :D
    Thanks for updating this soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. worth the wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh freak...that was one mind blasting update
    usually i refrain myself from commenting but this update is so fantastic that i just cant stop my self...brilliant update i just read thus in one breath...your writing is so captivating ...you r one amazing write good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. My God awesomeee update Sarah :) Thank you for this lovely update! Waiting for moreee..

    Sahar> Precious crystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving it
    all of us dream of one man which exist only on your ff sarah...the Arnav singh raiazada in your ff is my dream :)))) :p <3
    thank u

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope arnav will keep all his promises this time
    Continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. Wht is next. I really want arnav to loose himself for and in her. Let him cry. And really great update. By diyacute. Tc

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely updateeee :) now waiting for Libbi and arnav's meet.. :))) Updateeeee soon :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. now Khushi has somewhat overcome with her fear and started to believe her Arnavji.......
    hope you will also try to show Khushi that Arnav has also face his share of pain....
    loved the update......
    waiting for the next part,,,,,

    ReplyDelete