Wednesday, December 18, 2013

SS : Heartbeats Part 13










Libbi woke up early and sneaked out of her room…

She carefully opened the front door and shut it just as quietly…

Tip toeing to the white car in the driveway, she peered through the window to the driver's seat…

It wasn't reclining fully, so she could easily see inside…

Arnav was fast asleep.

Her eyebrows scrunched up…"He looks different in the daylight…I like him…" she nodded decidedly…

Tapping her finger on the window, she tried to wake him…

"Hmmmm…?"

Arnav arched his back as he stretched…

He turned his head to the side and was nearly blinded by the bright, beautiful smile that he saw…

He hadn't woken up with a smile on his OWN face in so many years…

But today, he sat up in his seat and beamed down at the little girl…

Slowly winding down the window, he grinned, "Goodmorning Baby girl…"

"Hi."

"Do you have shoes on?"

She held onto the car with one hand and lifted her foot, showing her fluffy purple slippers…

"Yep, see?"

Arnav gave his best 'impressed' face and said, "Very nice. I must say, your fashion sense is very good."

Libbi giggled and Arnav had to literally hold back from screaming out with joy…

"So, is your mummy up yet?"

She shook her head, "Nope. It's early. I sneaked out."

Arnav frowned, "You…Libbi, I don't want your mum to worry…You should go back inside…"

Now it was Libbi's turn to scowl, she crossed her arms and said…"I do what I want! I haven't gone far! I'm just here!"

Arnav was smiling in awe at her attitude…"Oh really?"

She nodded, "Yes. I want to see you."

He sat up straighter, "Well, I want to see you too."

Motioning him to lean forwards with her finger, she was almost nose to nose with him…

He waited…

"How can I have your eyes if YOU have them!?"

Arnav instantly began to laugh….

Libbi stomped her foot and raised up on tip toe once more, "What's so funny?"

"Did…did…" he tried to stop laughing…"Did someone tell you that you have my eyes?"

Libbi nodded, "Mummy said so…"

At the mention of Khushi, he warmed all over…"Your mummy said so?"

Libbi waited for an explanation…

"Baby, your mummy meant that your eyes look like mine…"

Studying his eyes closely, she then looked into the sideview mirror of the car…

Her voice was bubbling over as she exclaimed, "Hey! Mummy is right!"

Arnav but back his tears… "She usually is…"

"Are you going to come inside to have breakfast with us?"

"I would love to, but I should probably give her some time to herself…I know that having me back in her life, well in both your lives, is quite a shock…"

Leaning her head to the side, Libbi asked, "But mummy loves you…"

Arnav smiled, "I hope so. Because I love her very much…"

"Are you going to see her today?"

He nodded, "But I'll have to go back to my apartment to have a shower and change…"

"You could do that here!"

Arnav chuckled, "I love how much you want to help, but …"
 
"I don't want you to go…"

Arnav once again realized her worry.

"How about I make another agreement with you then? You seem like a good little business woman…"

Libbi's expression lit up, "Yes sir!"

Arnav opened the car door and finally stood before his little girl…

"You're a giant!"

"Haha," he crouched down and continued…"and you're funny…now listen, I don't live to far from here…how about you keep my keys for a bit longer, and I will walk."

Her smile faded…"You'd WALK all the way home then back again?"

Taking her tiny hands in his, his expression was sincere, "Baby girl, for your mummy, and for you, I would walk to the ends of the earth…"

Throwing her arms around his neck, Libbi launched herself into his arms, hugging him tight…

Arnav didn't hug back straight away…

He was completely choked up  and shocked…

Finally his arms came up and around his daughter…

When Libbi pulled back, he kissed her nose and she smiled, "Thankyou daddy…"

"For a hug like that I'd run to the ends of the earth…"

He soft giggle was reward once again…

"So, does your mummy know that you and I have been having secret chats?"

Libbi shook her head, "No…she has been crying a lot. But I can see how happy she is too…so I didn't want to tell her…"

"I see…well, how about you tell her when she gets up, I don't want to keep anything from her…"

She shrugged, "Okay…if you say so…"

"I don't want to upset your mummy in any way…"

Libbi pouted, "But I was the one to talk to you! Why would she be upset?"

"You really are like your mummy…wanting to argue till you get what you want…"

"Alright. I will tell her."

Arnav smiled, "That's my girl…I better get going, but I'll be back soon…"

Her hands pulled at his hands, "Promise?"

"I promise," he leaned forwards and gently kissed her forehead, "I will leave my car here, so for now…it's yours."

Libbi's jaw dropped, "Mine?"

Arnav stood up tall, "That's right…"

Her eyes darted from the car, then back to Arnav…

He laughed and began to walk away…

"Daddy?"

Pausing, he turned around and lifted his eyes in question…

She bit her lip for a moment then said, "I love you…" and spun around, running back inside the house…

He stood staring for a moment, pressing his hand onto his heart…

Releasing the deep breath he had been holding, he smiled even as his eyes watered up…

"My God…I love them so much…I never knew it would be possible to love something as much as I love Khushi, but Libbi…I love them both…"

Quickly lifting his arm, he glanced at his watch…

7:19am.

"Whoa, she DID wake up early…"

He began to briskly walk down the pathway, eager to get back as soon as possible…



…………..


Libbi was coloring in when Raj groggily into the kitchen…

"Goodmorning!!!!!!"

"Argh!" Raj raised his hands in surrender and fell against the doorway…

"Uncle Raj!?"

He rubbed his eyes and took a look around the room…

"Oh…It's just you…"

Shaking his head once more, he began to laugh…"You little sprite! You absolutely terrified me!"

Libbi was laughing and laughing…

"What's the noise!?"

"Mum, I thought she was a burglar! She scared the life out of me!"

Veena wandered over to Libbi and kissed her hair, "Goodmorning sweety, what are you doing up so early?"

"I wanted to-"

Raj took a sip of the milk he poured into a cup and said, "She wanted to frighten me! She's like her mum!"

Veena tightened her dressing gown and smacked Raj mid-gulp…"Oh shush, she's an angel!"

It was then that Veena noticed what Libbi was drawing…

"Honey, what's this?"

Libbi smiled and took the picture to the fridge, grabbing a magnet to hold it up…"This is my car!"

"What?!"

Veena elbowed Raj…"shhh, what do you mean? What car?"

Turning to face them, Libbi smiled proudly…"The car in our driveway, the one my daddy gave me."


…………



Khushi stretched out in bed, the light streaming in from her window made her cringe…

"Was…was it a dream?"

As she sat up in bed, her abdomen began to tighten…

Oh…

And when she saw her wrists, she saw that they were slightly pinker…

From his tie…

Khushi entered her ensuite and took in her appearance…

"I didn't dream it…He found me. It happened. Oh my God…Oh my GOD!"

Panic laced with excitement bubbled over inside her as she showered and readied herself for the day…

Switching off the water, she grabbed her towel…"What do I even do today?"

As she dried her hair, she remembered his demand to wash the 'blonde' out…

"He can't just command me like that…He hasn't been around, he doesn't have that control anym…anymore…"

Control.

She definitely didn't have the control the night before.

A shiver coursed through her…

"OH this is ridiculous…" she wandered back into her room and pulled out a blue dress…"I don't even know what I'm doing today now! Do I go to work? Does he come to see me!? He's messed up EVERYTHING!"

Giving her hair a quick brush, she didn’t' bother to blow dry it.

Opening her bedroom door, she decided to try and regain some sort of balance in her life…

But as she neared the kitchen, she heard hushed chatter…

Getting closer, she peered around and saw Raj, Veena AND Libbi sitting around the breakfast table…

Trying to listen, she craned her head around…

Will she be mad at me?

Ofcourse not…

Who knows, it's your mother we're talking about, she can be crazy…

Raj, don't say such things…

Libbi's laughter…

Veena's encouragement…

Raj's loving insults…

Finally, Khushi decided to make her presence known…

Clearing her throat, she walked into the kitchen…

"Goodmorning everyone…why wasn't I invited to this secret meeting?"

When Veena looked up, Khushi noticed that she had been crying…

"Veena!? What…Are…Are you alright!? What's wrong?!"

Raj stood up and lifted his hand, "See! Major overreactor!"

Khushi threw him a frustrated look…

Veena took Khushi's hand in hers, "I am fine, these are tears of happiness as well as wariness…"

She then looked to Libbi, then back at Khushi, "I think there is something this young lady needs to tell you…"

Khushi glanced at her daughter…"Really? What is it baby? Are you okay?"

Veena pulled at Raj's arm and dragged him away…

"But, I need more food!?"

"Oh stop it, they need some time together!"

Khushi sat at the table, "Baby? Libbi, what did you want to tell me?"
 
Libbi's big eyes now held Khushi captive…

"Mummy, I have been told that I need to tell you something…"

Khushi blinked, "You've been TOLD?"

Libbi nodded, "Yep."

What the hell is going on!?

"Mummy, I met someone…"

Khushi began to laugh…"Oh really? Do I know him? Aren't you a bit young to be meeting strange men?"

Libbi's face remained stern…"He's not strange! You love him!"

Her heart began to thud, "I love-" she took a deep breath…"What are you saying Libbi?"

"I met daddy last night."

Khushi heard her daughters words, but couldn't respond.

"I saw him through the window, and started to talk to him, once before you left, and once when you came back…"

Oh my God…

Khushi's voice wouldn't surface, and she felt her emotions threatening to explode as her daughter continued her story…

"…and then he gave me his key, and I locked it in my treasure box…he stayed here, all night, in his car…I went outside this morning, and talked to him again…he's really nice mummy, and he loved you so much…he promised that he would stay and he did, and he promised he would come back, and I know he will…"

Libbi waited…

"Mummy?...He told me that I had to tell you…he doesn't want to hide anything from you…are you angry at me?"

The way Libbi's voice cracked at the end of her sentence almost cracked Khushi's heart…

"Oh baby girl…" Khushi instantly gathered Libbi into her arms…"no, I'm not angry at you…"

Libbi hugged onto her mummy tight…

"How can I be angry…you just as much His as you are Mine…I just don't want you to get hurt…I know he said he would come back, but-"
 
"He will mummy!"

Khushi burst into tears…

Libbi stood up and came close, pulling Khushi into a hug…"Mummy, He promised me…"

"No…no…no no…This is what I was afraid of…I don't want you to be hurt, I don't want him to break his promise and-"

"He won't mummy! I trust him!" Libbi tugged at her mummy's arm…"Can't you try to trust him again?"

Lifting her head, she blinked away tears, and stared into her daughters young, trusting eyes…

"Baby, I want to…truly…I just…I can't…too much has happened, and…I will always love him for giving my you…you are the best gift, the most perfect treasure of the wonderful times your daddy and I once had…"

Libbi went quiet…

Khushi stood up and faked a smile, "I'll just go and wash my face, then maybe we can go for a walk together? Go do some shopping?"

Keeping quiet, Libbi merely nodded.


……………..


After a lengthy chat with Veena and Raj, Libbi tried to understand the concept of an 'adult needing time to think about things'…

Libbi sat on the steps outside and let her feet dangle over the edge…

"But…why does she need to think about things…daddy is clearly sincere…isn't he?"

Her eyes flicked up to the white car…

"Hmmm…why don't car makers make pink cars?"

Arnav was now sauntering towards his daughter and he grinned when he noticed her chattering to herself…

She was staring into space when he finally stood in front of her…

"What's the frown for?"

Libbi flinched momentarily, but as soon as she saw Arnav, she lept up into his arms…

"Daddy!!!!"

"Whoa! Easy little monkey!"

Libbi was laughing as she moved back to look at him…

He held her in his arms, wishing he could just photograph every blink he took to memorize the moment.

"I can't wait for mummy to see you! I TOLD her that you would be back!"

Arnav smirked, "I said I'd be back! I will NEVER leave you or your mummy ever again…wait…you told her! That's great!"

Libbi's expression fell, "Yes, I told her…"

"What?...what's wrong?" Arnav was now shifting her in his embrace, "Was she angry? Oh damn, what she upset?"

Her hair flicked into his face as she shook her head, "No…she said that I am just as much yours and I am hers…but she said that you probably wouldn't come back…"
 
Arnav felt a needle of offense prick his heart, "She thought I wouldn't…really?"

"Yep, I told her that you would, but she said-"

"…that I wouldn't come back…well…" Arnav gently put his daughter down and straightened his tie…"where is she? I think she needs a good talking to…"

Libbi laughed again as she opened the front door and ran inside…


………….


"HOW do you know!?"

"Please! I don't want to talk about him!"

Veena was getting red in the face as she grew angrier towards Khushi's indifference…"I SAW how you looked when you got home! I KNOW what went on!"

It was Khushi's turn to blush, "What! How can you say-"

"And I KNOW that you love this man! I know what he did was despicable, but he is TRYING to right what he did! He has been trying for nine years! Don't you think that's punishment enough!"

"Yes! Yes it is! But I don't want to put myself through all this! I just know that if I don't do what he wants, he will call my entire family, and his entire family down here and guilt me into going back to him!"

Veena planted her hands on her hips, "Oh! You KNOW that do you? You want to assume the worst of him do you?"

Khushi felt furious now.

In nine years, she hadn't had to deal with all her past, but now…

Now it was slamming her in the face.

"Please. Understand that I don't want to see him!!!"

"WHO? ME?"

All eyes darted to the man who just spoke.

"He's here! I told you he'd come back!"

Khushi was now face to face with a  freshly rested, all powerful, Arnav Singh Raizada.

"Well, it's nice to see that you didn't let your daughter down." Khushi spat out.

Arnav's expression darkened as he glared in her direction, "Don't talk to me like that. I am sorry that I let you down Khushi, but I told you that I wouldn't do that again!"

"Oh and I'm just supposed to believe you!?"

"Yes!"

Libbi head was turning from left to right as she watched her parents interact.

"QUIET!" Veena shouted…"I HAVE to ask something…"

Both went silent as Veena turned to Libbi, "Honey, why are you smiling?"

Arnav and Khushi glanced at their little girl, and sure enough, she was grinning from ear to ear…

"Because it's so great to see them together! No one gets this angry over nothing, so they sure must mean a lot to each other!"

Veena took Libbi's hand and pulled her into a hug, "YOU, little one, are the smartest one in here at the moment."

Lifting Libbi into her arms, she turned back to Arnav and Khushi…"We shall go into the other room, so you two can continue yelling."

Libbi reached into her pocket and threw Arnav a bright shiny object…

"Here you go! I kept it safe!"

Arnav's scowl disappeared and his eyebrows quirked…"You clever girl! I'm taking your mummy out…"

Veena AND Libbi were now smiling bright as Arnav grabbed Khushi's hand and began dragging her down the hallway…

"Arnavji! Stop! I have things I have to do!"

"Don't worry mummy, Aunty Veena and I will get the shopping!"

Khushi realized that her husband, was VERY MUCH in control.

Just before he pulled the front door shut, Arnav leaned back inside and locked eyes with Libbi, "Oh, I love the picture on the fridge!"

SLAM.

Now outside, Khushi kicked and pulled…"Stop this! You have made a fool of me!"

Arnav remained silent and unlocked his car door and pushed her inside.

Once in the drivers seat, he reversed the car, and sped away.

After 15 minutes of driving, Khushi finally spoke up.

"Where are you taking me! You just made a scene in front of-"

"I showed OUR daughter that her father LOVES her mother enough to drag her out of the house and PROVE it to her!"

Khushi rolled her eyes and looked around, "We're in the middle of nowhere! Plus what did you expect!"

Arnav slammed on the brakes.

He was out of the car within a second and at her door in the next.

Unbuckling her seatbelt, he yanked her out…

Her eager husband had them up against the car in less than a second…

Her eyes popped open wide as she breathlessly shrieked, "What!? Arnavji!! What are you doing!?"

"I'm shutting you up!"

He’d defied laws of gravity—and laws in general—and had her pressed against the cold car window, his body holding her in place as he swiftly unzipped his trousers…

Khushi heard the sound and began to squirm, her skin on fire for him, her panties suddenly so damp it was almost embarrassing.

"Arnavji…no…we're…we…we are…"

His chest was hard against hers as his hands hiked up her short skirt…

"Short dress again? What the fuck is wrong with you Khushi!"

Her eyes flashed with anger, "It's MY life! You can't stop me from changing! You - AHHHHH!"

The loud keening gasp echoed on the wind as he tore her panties down the middle, leaving her bare and open…

He lifted his gaze to hers, "OUR life…OUR! You and me!"

She was about to reply, but he roughly lifted one of her legs, hooking his arm beneath her knee…

Her body was shaking…

"Please…please Arnavji…"

"Please WHAT!? Stop!? Continue!? You want BOTH don't you Khushi!"

Tears began to drip from her eyes and he felt his heart break…"you can't have both anymore Khushi…I know I hurt you, but I'm choosing for you…" he paused, looking deep into her eyes…"…look at you, you're so desperate to feel pleasure, to feel me slide inside you…but your eyes…"

Leaning in, he saw her blink and there they were…tears, trailing down her cheeks…

"Khushi, I know how badly I broke your trust…I know how much I hurt you…"

She was now whimpering softly, trying to hold back the sobs that threatened to come…

Being in his strong arms again, feeling his hot, hard body move against hers only brought back all the memories, the pain, the happiness, the pleasure, the loneliness...

Her breasts, her stomach, her legs—no spot went untouched as he touched her…

Soon his hand reached for his own length, palming it, hardening it even more as he pressed it at her entrance, but didn't enter her…

"Please…"

"Please what, sweetheart?"

He knew what she needed, her body was begging for it, but he wanted her HEART to need it…

"I…I…I need…"

Using his free hand, he gripped his phallus once again and teased her labial lips, smoothing his shaft over her swollen core…

Instantly her juices dripped over his hand, sliding down his length…

Arnav ground his teeth, "Oh God, you're…you're so…"

Her hands, that were pushing at his shoulders, were now clutching desperately…

His penis grew harder and harder as he teased her opening, making her tremble and moan.

“God, I love you Khushi…” he murmured as he kissed her gently... “I will never get enough of you.”

“Arnavji…” Her voice was now rasping and broken…"I want to trust you…I do…I do…"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in closer, needing to feel him, all of him against her…“I hated being away from you...but I thought…”

He growled and said, "Well you thought wrong…"

He slipped inside her, drinking in her drugged expression as he pushed his length to the hilt...

She was so wet, so ready for him.

A sigh escaped her at how perfectly he fit inside her, his forehead pressed to hers.

Brushing the hair out of her eyes, he studied her, his touch tender, his body starting to move within hers.

Slowly… Deliciously.

“I still can’t believe you’re here. With me,” he whispered.

A thrill coursed through her at the sincerity in his voice, in his gaze.

“I love you so much, Khushi. I couldn't leave…when Libbi asked me to stay, I just I couldn't leave…especially after…after last night,  when I was inside you, looking at you just like this. I just…I couldn't leave you…ever…never…FUCK, I CAN'T LOSE YOU! I CAN'T KHUSHI!”

“Oh…oh…”

Her eyes were closed, her chest heaving, lost to the sensation of his body moving so effortlessly within hers.

She felt full, connected to him as he kissed her, his mouth warm...

“You DO love me…” she whispered unknowingly…

"I do, I love you…so much…I do…I love you…"

Her womb responded with contracting spasms, her leg that was trapped over his strong arm was shaking and twitching…

But still, her emotions erupted, sending more tears down her face…

He frowned, his movements stilled, sending her body into overdrive…

As she shook with unfulfilled pleasure, he held eye contact, "I don't care how many times it takes to prove my love to you…I DON'T CARE! But right now, please…please I beg you…tell me how you feel."

Her hands now pulled at the silky hair at his nape, his lids lowering at her touch, the pleasure washing over his expression absolutely breathtaking.

At that moment she realized would be willing to touch him forever just to see that look on his face again.

"I fe…feel…I…I…"

He shocked her by kissing her, deep and wet, until she was moaning from the way he rocked inside her, his thrusts fast, his hips grinding against hers.

Pushing her into a sudden orgasm with an effortless ease that shocked and thrilled her.

She clutched him tight as she screamed, "I love you! I need you! Arnavji! Please…hold me…"

"I AM…" he spoke firmly…

"Please don't let me go…"
 
"I WON'T…"

"I…I…"

"Enough! Come again!"

Sucking in a sharp breath, she tried to lift her body off his to release the pressure, but he only pulled her waist down, stabbing his thick shaft onto her gspot with unyielding force…

"I…I can't stop…I can't…it's…Arn…Arnav…"

"SCREAM KHUSHI! Don't hold back! Come for me! JUST FOR ME!"

In a heartbeat, she threw her head back and yelled…

Her gspot exploded and flooded her channel with her own ejaculation…

"Ohhhhhhh fuck….come on baby…come harder…harder…"

Arnav could hardly hold her up as she shook and screamed…

Khushi tried to breathe through the almost traumatic sensations, but the waves just wouldn't let up…

Slamming his mouth to hers, he heaved a strong exhale of his own breath into her…

She sprung back to life and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck…

Khushi felt him fall apart in her arms moments later, filling her as he shuddered within her again and again.

He grunted as his body ejected endless amounts of his hot seed into her…

It took a long time for her body to relax…

Arnav pulled out the handkerchief from his pocket and held it to her core as he pulled out of her…

Instantly, her body poured out their mingled juices and he softly wiped her clean…

The tender and respectful way he tended to her body only made her cry once more…

"Khushi?" He kissed the tears that rested on her cheeks…"please talk to me…"

He momentarily looked down at her hands, that were weakly trying to pull him closer…

Keeping her close, he opened the door to the backseat of the car and carefully lowered her inside…

He quickly climbed in and locked the door, gathering her into his arms as closely as he could…

She was now on his lap, laying in his embrace…

One of his arms was smoothing up her back as their lips grew closer and closer…

"Arnav-"
 
He kissed her…

His lips suctioned to hers, in a kiss that was divinely attentive, but way too short…

They were interrupted by Arnav's buzzing pocket.

Khushi, who was too weakened to make any move, was held in his protective arms as he pulled out his phone.

Arnav could see that it was their home that was calling him.

Quickly denying the call, he placed it on the seat next to him…

…she's not ready to face EVERYONE yet…I can't risk anything else disrupting us…I can't guilt her, or force her…I love her…

"I love you Khushi…"

As she began to doze, she murmered…"Don't leave me…"

"Rest…I will never leave you…"


………………




"Hello?"

"May I please speak with Arnav Singh Raizada? I have been trying to get through to him on his personal line, but haven't been able to reach him since last night…"

Anne shifted in her seat.

She was now scowling as she rolled her eyes…

ANOTHER call for him…he could have at least given me an excuse to give all these people.

Clearing her throat, she said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Raizada has left the office and won't be coming back for the next few days."

"What!? Where can I reach him then? He isn't even answering his mobile!"

"Please may I ask who is calling?"

"I am his sister! Has something happened to him!?"

Anne's tone changed to one of more understanding, "Oh I am so sorry Maam, Please forgive me, I didn't know it was you."

"Is this Anne? Did we meet the other day?"

Anne nodded, "Yes, we met briefly…"
 
"Please, is Chote okay? I haven't been able to reach him, and the last time I spoke with him he was quite distressed…"

Anne understood, "Ah, because of his missing wife?"

"You know!? HE told you?!"

"Nope." Anne was now smirking…"His WIFE told me. She's here!"

The line went silent.

"Hello?"

Silence.

"Hello?"

"…what are you saying?"

Anne could hear the shock in Anjali's voice…"Don't worry, they are both fine. Their reunion was yesterday. And I believe he is with her now."

The line suddenly went blank.

"Hello?...HELLO?"

Anne quickly pressed some buttons, but Anjali has obviously hung up.

She began to worry, "I…I hope I haven't done the wrong thing…"










 sorry sorry sorry for the delay! so busy here! 


9 comments:

  1. Hah girl, finally your back. was waiting for you for so many days. anyways thank you for the update. Again dad and daughter duo was well written. i hope khushi believes him. He dint want the family to know but since Anjali came know about their reunion, i hope everything goes well with them. y cant khushi trust him once again when he is trying so hard. im happy with the daughters character. she believes her father and loves him very much. i know your very busy but please do not keep us waiting for so many days. sorry i dint mean anything wrong. hope to see your next update soon. keep writing. bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. was this because she is shock in happiness or are you going to put some evil in this to..hope not.....loved the update,,,,,, hope to get more update from your this years.......... and dear what about Development ....
    MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. you finally woke up our sleeping beauty. thanks
    loved the update and love you.
    ak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back dear. Lovely update. Want more. Dad and daughter were awesome. By diya cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. finally u made arnav wake up from his sleep:-))
    libbi is a darling........ wish khushi trusts arnav a bit more, its not tht he didnt come back for her, its just tht he came late and she left before he came, tht clearly shows she didnt trust him to come for her.
    hope anji doesnt come to meet khushi:-((

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww that what I called super update dear.... now whats this anjali gonna do.... dont tell me she is villan here.... Khushi should trust Arnav now!!!!
    he had suffered too....

    and their love making scene was.... OMG
    I need shower... really.... I am virgin but still I tried imagining it.... and I failed badly.... but it was hot too hot

    ReplyDelete
  7. You updated? You updated?! Damn! *Dancing* Wahooooooooooooo!

    Aw, Arnav and libbi scene always makes my toe curl and what should I say about Arshi blowing chemistry? *blush*

    ~A~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finallyyy!!! You updated!!!!

    It was worth all the wait

    Gosshhhh this libbi is soooo cuteeeeee like khushi n smart like arnav!!!

    Loved it to bitsss!!!

    Amazinggg update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the update. Libbi is too cute. Nice scenes between her and Arnav.

    -desisweetheart9

    ReplyDelete