Friday, July 17, 2015

SS : The Moment Is Coming Part 4


Arnav could hardly believe what he had just witnessed.

He stood dumbly outside her house, in shock…

That wasn't my Khushi…

Utter fury heated his blood…

I may have done this…but I will un-fucking-do it! She is my wife and I protect what is mine!

"Oh do you really? I was your wife before I ended up in hospital Arnav, and you damn well didn't protect me then."

His head shot up…"Khushi?"

"Yeah you must have picked up that 'thinking out loud' shit from me…"

He blinked hard, almost cringing at her vulgar language.

"Khushi, can we talk…please?"

She chuckled, "No. I'm going to bed."

He was about to reply when she slammed the window.

That resounding bang hit his heart hard and he felt the tycoon inside him jump to life.

Turning around, his eyes aflame with anger, he banged on the front door.

"What? Bitwa? We told you-"

Pushing past Buaji, he growled, "This is UNACCEPTABLE. She is MINE and I will not have her turn into someone else or something else…"

Garima, who still sat on the couch in tears, lifted her hand to Buaji, "Let him…he may be the only one who can get through to her…"

Storming forwards, Arnav didn't bother to knock on Khushi's door…

Straightening his shoulders, he forced all this weight onto his footing and kicked her door open…

Khushi screamed as the loud crack shocked her into the moment…

The door flew closed behind him with the violence of his entry.

Standing up, Khushi's expression grew livid…
 "What the HELL do you think you're doing!? Get the hell out of my…"

Arnav prowled towards her with deadly eyes…

 "I'm telling you right now MRS. RAIZADA, that I will NOT let what has happened turn you into THIS…" the way he said the word showed his genuine disgust and sorrow…

"How DARE YOU!"

It was Arnav's turn to chuckle, "How dare I!?"

He caught her up against him in a motion that was almost too fast to see.

One moment she was pointing at him, and the next moment his arms bound her against him.

She tried to squirm away, but she couldn't move…

"Let me go! I'll call the police!"

Arnav's gaze lasered into hers…"Listen carefully, MY WIFE, I don't give a  fuck if I am arrested for my actions! I'm  reminding you who you are married to and reminding you just who YOU are!"

She had only a moment to inhale the warm scent of his skin and notice just how solid his body was before his mouth claimed hers.

His kiss was demanding.

His lips pressed hers apart while he cupped her nape and angled her face upward for the assault.

She struggled against him, trying to push him away, but he held her prisoner.

It was a 'fight or flight' attempt to maintain her sanity.

She was trying desperately to not let her discipline crumble beneath the teasing motions of his lips.

He wanted her mouth to open, to devour her the way he wanted, but she was still trying to hold him off…

But what was worse was the fact that she knew she wanted his kiss, and needed it to be harder.

Anger consumed her and she bit his lip hard making him pull back slightly…

"You want to play dirty Khushi…? You know I can!"

He walked their joined bodies backwards to the wall and pushed her against it harshly…

In sudden shock, she curled her hands around his shoulders, gasping with shock.

The kiss changed instantly.

His tongue thrust into her hot mouth…

He became more demanding, and it fanned the flames smoldering inside her.

Passion leapt to life inside her, as though they hadn’t parted at all.

It twisted and bit into her, potent as a drug.

Khushi unknowlingly let out a deep moan and Arnav growled a savage sound…

She shivered, the reaction instant and uncontrollable.

His grip continued to hold her in place as he raised his head and locked stares with her.

Hunger glittered in his  eyes, making them glow.

She was mesmerized by the sight, because it echoed her own longings so closely…

"YOU, the Khushi that is MINE, that I KNOW, is inside here!!!" he held her tight, sliding his hand up her chest…

She made an attempt to push him, but he wouldn't budge…

"Oh no, My wife…I know your ways…And I am NOT going anywhere…I may have been a complete fuck before, letting you down the way I did, but that is NOT going to happen again!"

Her heart was involuntarily beating harder and harder…

"I will not let your fear overcome YOU, and they damn well won't beat me! So get THAT through your stubborn, disrespectful head!"

He didn’t wait for a response but sealed her mouth beneath his own.

NO!!!!!!! He can't do this! NO!!!! Ohhh!!!!! Oh his kiss…NO…oh….

Keeping their mouths pressed together, he snarled…"I don't BLAME your attitude…I understand it Khushi, but I won't LET you remain this way! I won't LET you be this person!"

She tried to dig her nails into his skin to deter him, but he only kissed her harder…

The way she tried to fight him had their bodies rolling across the wall…

Had his legs blocking hers…

His arms flexing, muscles easily restraining her…

I can't get away…oh God…I can't get…get away…

And the ice in her heart began to melt, bringing forth a mournful sound from her throat…

The sorrowful sound of her cry drew him closer like a magnet...

"Khushi..."

Just hearing him speak her name made her eyes fill up...

He clenched his teeth..."Khushi..."

With nerves aflame, and heart beginning to spike, he spoke carefully, "Khushi...Khushi I'm sorry for everything that has hurt you so deeply…I know you are trying to  protect yourself, but I can't let you do that…I am here to do that…As your husband, and as the man who loves you…"

"No..." she interrupted with a whisper...

Unable to bear the pain, Arnav tightened his grip on her body…

She blinked in shock as tears streamed down her face...

Before she could even breathe, he took her mouth in a brutal kiss.

His mouth was hungry, lacking the tenderness he had thought would be there…

Instead, he forced her lips apart and thrust his tongue inside, plundering her like a starving man.

Bending his knees, he ground his hips to hers.

A whimper filled his mouth.

One that spoke of hunger, of need, of unbridled control released.

Khushi's resistance was weakening fast…

Knees beginning to shake, Arnav held her fiercely to keep her from falling.

Falling...

Her mind woke up and startled her...

Planting both hands on his chest, she tried once more to push him away…

But he held firm, "No Khushi! NO! I WILL shatter that ice around your heart! I know it will hurt! I know you are afraid, but I AM HERE! I am not going anywhere!"

Khushi began to panic...her heart beating wildly...

"Khushi...I'm sorry, forgive me PLEASE!"

Her burning eyes hit his..."Sorry?! You are only sorry until the NEXT time you want to misjudge me or hurt me! NO! No I cannot be put through that again! NO! I can't…I can't let…let this happen…I need to stay this way…Or I will drown in pain…"

Taking a harsh breath in, she started to rebuild the frozen stance within her…

Arnav instantly saw, "No. NO!"

Gripping her body powerfully, he threw her onto the bed…

He had to play the only card he had left...

"Don't you DARE try and turn off your feelings Khushi! You, are my wife! We are MARRIED!"

Eyes wild and arms flailing, she screamed at him, "Married! MARRIED?! This isn't a marriage! You break my heart constantly!"

As she tried to move away, he dropped the weight of his body against hers, leaving her immobile...

"Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, I know it hurts to remember, but we have each other! Look at me! I am not giving up!..."

The spark that had been missing from her eyes was now flickering…

She mentally screamed at herself '"NO! This torture finally has to be put to rest!"

But Arnav was now in control...

"That year without you…my heart was no longer beating with life...It was beaten…and I will not let you feel that way!"

As he felt Khushi try move away again, he became desperate...

Holding her firmly, his mouth latched fiercely onto hers...

Khushi fought.

She pushed.

She twisted, writhed and physically demanded escape...

But Arnav's grip was unyelding...

His power and strength was now dominating her with full force...

White-hot desire slammed unmercifully into his body.

His breath caught, tearing their lips apart.

Their eyes finally met.

Passion, hot and alive, smoldered between them.

And yet the hurt he had mercilessly bestowed on her was ripping her heart into shreds...

He could see her bleeding expression...

Heart pounding like a drum against his chest, he slipped his hands lower to brace her hips.

Holding her tightly against his hard body, he pressed their sexes together…

She felt so right, so perfect in his arms.

The urge to berate himself was warring with the need to possess her...

He lifted his lids and took her mouth in another scorching kiss.

Khushi knew she was losing…

Breathing was already difficult…

Emotions were now resurfacing in her heart…

Holding her down with his lower body, he began to trace his fingers up her rib cage...

He felt her gasp into his mouth as his hands covered her breasts..

His lips pressed more brutally hers at the same time he wedged her nipple between a thumb and forefinger and squeezed.

Devouring her mouth, he swallowed her cry and increased the pressure of his fingers.

All thoughts of where they were and the pain that surrounded them ignigted within her.

Trying one final time, she tried to shift, nugde and propel him away, but every effort was in vain…

His mouth fused to hers, teeth clashing, tongues tangling…

And as he covered her body like a second skin, she released a cry that touched his heart.

"I know it will hurt…It will hurt to release the memories…but I'm here…so you can do and say whatever you want, scream, kick, lash out, tell me you hate me, but Khushi…" his fingers tightened on her nipples and his hips pressed harder into hers, "I love you, and I'm not going ANYWHERE."

And she broke.



3 comments:

  1. Wow you updated ,you shown the angst and fear that khushie feels to let her normal self come out ,maybe now Arnav will see how his egoistic attitude hurt her so deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally read back from we missed the moment to this chapter. You have beautifully portrayed Khushi's angst and Arnav's inner battle and misery. Hopefully he will be able to re-connect with Khushi and make her see how much he loves her and that they belong together. Hope you keep updating frequently...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah your Arnav is like a perfect imaginary lover... every girl wants a man like that

    The raw love, passion, desire, madness, loyalty is something every woman wants in her man... but alas those men only exists in stories!

    Oh god I got afraid when Khushi was behaving like that old version of ASR... I'm glad Arnav is using the final card *wink*

    Let see where the love making takes them

    LOVE
    KBS

    ReplyDelete