Tuesday, March 27, 2012

FF : I Feel Everything Part 9 - You're Back!


Arnav lifted his body off hers and helped Khushi to stand...

Her naked body slammed onto his as she was pulled up...

He was a firm as a brick wall...

Her suddenly timid, embarrassed eyes looked up at him...

"hey...are you Shy Babe? " He asked teasingly

She quickly tried to escape only to be imprisioned in his embrace...

"ooooh no you don't...you don't get to run away...you just stripped naked in a room full of my business associates...making me so ravenously desperate for you that i had to tell everyone to get out just so i could make wild, passionate love to my wife on my conference room table...so you ... aren't ... going ... anywhere ...understand?"

Khushi felt his strong arms around her...saw the depth of love in his eyes...felt his intoxicating presence...

"I....I love you..." was all she could reply...

They leisurely  kissed and caressed each other...
Slowly redressed...

"shall we eat?" Khushi asked as he held her hand to his lips kissing it softly...

"mmm..."

They spent a romantic lunch hour together...feeding each other...talking...completely absorbed in each other's love...

Once finished, they walked to the door...

Khushi tried to open the door but it was still locked..."uh, Arnavji...?"

His eyes were smiling..."mmm?"

Khushi pointed her eyes towards the door...

"Do you have to go now? Come up to my office...just to sit with me...?"

Khushi smiled, "YOU are Arnav Singh Raizada...you need to run your company...and anyway Di and Jiji are planning a baby shower...I really wanted to be..."

Arnav cut off her sentence by pressing her back against the door...quickly putting his other hand behind her head so she didn't hit herself...

"I know...you go home...but when i get home..."

"Arnavji...you're not going to chase me around the house again are you?"

He smiled and leaned into her...

Khushi felt his hard chest pressed against hers...

His strong arms fencing her against the door...

She nervously glanced from side to side as her eyes slowly looked up into his...

Arnav's voice came out in an erotic growl..."Do you WANT me to chase you around the house? Because i will...i don't care who sees ..."

Khushi's eyes flashed with excitement and uncomfort..."Arn...Arnavji...I just..."

His head leaned in close to hers..."Shhhhhhhh....."

Their lips slowly met as they shared a delicious kiss...

Arnav revelled in the feel of her lips on his...

Khushi's skin tingled feeling the rough texture of his hands on her skin...

A loud knock on the door made Khushi jump forward onto Arnav...

Khushi started giggling...

Arnav was furious at whoever had interrupted them...

"oh no....you look like you're gonna eat someone alive..." Khushi said laughing again...

Now glaring at Khushi he quickly yanked her hard against him and devoured her mouth in a drenching kiss...

Releasing her just as quickly, he swung the door open and saw a very nervous Aman...

"I'm sss..ssoorrryyy sir...Akash has been calling for you for hours now and he demanded that I come up and call you personally..."

"it's okay...I was just leaving...and don't worry, Arnavji isn't angry at all..." Khushi smiled smugly at her husband who just tightened his lips...

She saw his annoyance and walked up to him slowly, placed her hand on his shoulder and leaned in to kiss his cheek...

At the last second, Arnav turned his head and their lips met...

Khushi gasped in surprise and tried to pull away, but he held her waist tight...

Finally unlocking her lips from his gave her a warning..."when i get home..."

She turned quickly to see a bright red, stunned Aman...

Khushi's cheeks flushed and she quickly ran out....

Arnav smiled as he watched her till she left...

Finally looking calmly back at Aman he said..."so...where is Akash..."
............

"Nani!? Who was that knocking at the door!?" Anjali called out loudly

"It's Nahneji!!" Nani exclaimed excitedly

"oh yes, it's me! Nahneji, NK...I have missed you all!!"

Anjali was thrilled..."Oh my God! NK! You're back! Why didn't you call and tell us! You left in such a hurry...."

"I wanted to surprise you all! I heard how well everything was going here now , how everything had calmed down...and wanted to see everyone again..."

Anjali eyes spiked with sadness..."yes...everything has settled down now..."

NK quickly bubbled up..."No no no, sadness is NOT allowed! I'm here to make sure everyone has a smile on their face!"

Anjali smiled ..."Khushiji is going to be so excited to see you!"


2 comments:

  1. That was freaking amazing, I think it's one of the most sensual, hot & steamy FF I've read. These two are unbelievable & You my dear are just fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it that was so cute nk is back arnav is so going to get pissed loved it (DUMAS)

    ReplyDelete