Tuesday, April 24, 2012

SS : 6 Months Till A Kiss Part 12 continued




"Please...Stop looking at me like that..." Khushi said shakily

“How am I looking at you?” Arnav whispered

“Like you..." she paused...blinking slowly...

Arnav's heart skipped ...the smallest things she did touched his heart...

"Like I what?..." he leaned in closer...

"Uh...Like...Like you want to kiss me,” Khushi answered breathlessly.

Arnav inched his face a little closer to hers..."I do want to kiss you..."

"Don't...Please don't..."

Khushi's mouth protested, but her eyes were on fire...sending out sparks of need...

Their bodies were pressed together...

Khushi wasn’t sure if it was her heart or Arnav’s she could feel pounding against her ribs.

He bent his head and pressed his lips to the hollow of her throat, holding himself like that, lightly brushing his lips on her skin...

He continued to kiss her neck until she unknowingly let out a throaty moan...

Ashamed at her own lack of restraint, her unbridled wantonness, Khushi attempted to turn her head away, to avoid whatever she might see on the face of the man who was driving her heart to the point of desperation...

But Arnav licked the pulse beating at that tender hollow, then kissed it again before raising his eyes to hers. “Don’t hide from me, Khushi...I'm sorry...I regret deeply what I did to you...forgive me...” he told her as his mouth descended onto hers...

Khushi made a little sound of protest and tried to pull back, but Arnav wouldn't let her.

He drew her closer, kissed her harder.

There was no other way to describe it...

One second he was holding her, forcing her to suffer his kiss.

The next, her arms were around his neck and her mouth was clinging to his.

As their mouths sprung apart, gasping for breath, Arnav started down at her flushed face...

She glowed with innocence, beauty, desire...and heartbreak...

Deeply remorseful, Arnav struggled for the right words...there were none...

No words could make up for the injustice he'd put her through...

He finally said, "You are my wife Khushi...and I love you very much...I...I am so sorry for all the pain I've put you through..."

Intensely aware of his touch, of the fire in his fingertips as they held her so securely...Khushi said, "Our marriage may be real to you now, but I keep hearing your  angry, hateful voice telling me that it was fake...that you'd never think of me as your wife..." her voice started to break with pain...

His heart was in a panic...

He felt as though he couldn't breathe...

Arnav lowered his head..."Khushi...I...I'm so desperately sorry...."

"Arnavji...I know you are sorry...but..." her hand went to her heart..."but...you...you hurt me so much...I...I don't know how to stop the pain...I...I don't know how..."

Arnav closed his eyes...every one of his senses shattered with anguish...

As she cried quietly, he held her carefully...

She felt so small, yet having her in his arms warmed his entire body.  

He breathed in her familiar scent, and tried to remember if he had ever felt such love before he’d met Khushi.  

Every cry that came from her felt like poison to his blood...

His heart was drowning in her tears...

"I love you Khushi..."

She only cried harder...

Feeling helpless and ashamed...Arnav slowly released her and began backing away...

His breathing stopped ...Seeing her trembling against the car, made him want to rush to her...

His arms ached to hold her...

"Khushi...?"

She lifted her head and gazed into the chocolate depths of his eyes...

He couldn't bring himself to say anymore...He wanted to die seeing her tears..."I...I'll drive us home...please...please come..."

Khushi moved away from the car and simply nodded...

Arnav approached her to open her door...but their hands reached for the handle at the same time...

They both stilled...

Khushi closed her eyes...
 
Her heart was at war with her mind...

She hated him...Hated what he had done...

But even through the pain, she remembered his tormented eyes...he hadn't wanted to treat her the way he did...he had been deceived just as she had...

Arnav expected her to pull her hand away in fear or anger, but she barely moved...

He turned to look at her....Her eyes were clamped shut...tears were gushing down her face...

He clenched his teeth...his jaw ticked...the anger he felt for himself was burning his heart...

Arnav pulled his hand away reluctantly but kept his eyes on her...

His voice was whisper quiet..."Khushi...I..."

Her eyes shot up at his...and He didn't have time to finish his sentence .........

2 comments:

  1. awww she still remembers hin hateful words

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute This is what probably going to happen in the show cant wait.

    ReplyDelete