Arnav stared in
terror ...
He saw her Gunshot
wound...
He saw blood oozing
out...
He saw her face
contorted with pain...
His voice came out
raspy and choked..."Khushi...No...No...Khushi stay with me..."
Arnav quickly
turned, "DI! GET THAT BLOODY AMBULANCE HER FASTER! KHUSHI HAS BEEN
SHOT!"
Anjali's face turned
white with shock, "What!? KHUSHI!?
I...I'll call again!"
Khushi let out a low
pitched scream...
"Khushi..."
tears filling his eyes..."Khushi...please...please just keep
breathing...i'm sorry, i'm sorry i didn't believe you...Khushi..."
Her eyes opened
slightly..."A...Arnavji..." her voice was gasping and pained...
Arnav shook his
head..." Shhhh....Khushi, you're going to be okay...i will make sure of
it..."
"pl...please...take
care...care of ...Jiji..."
"Khushi Stop
it!"
"and...and
don't..." she hissed in pain..." don't let anyone hurt...hurt
Anjaliji...we...we both did this for her..."
"Khushi!!!
Enough!!!!! You're NOT dying! Do you
hear me!"
He stopped yelling
the second she tensed up and shrieked in pain...
"Khushi...oh
God....please hold on...please..."
Her eyes met
Arnav's..."look...look after
yourself...be ..be the caring, loving Arnavji i know you truly...truly
are..."
Arnav heart was
shattering..."Khushi...pl...please stop..."
"I...I don't
regret... a...a single moment of our
time...time together..."
"I REGRET
EVERYTHING I DID! Khushi! I'm here now...i can't be too late...i need you... I
won't let anything happen to you..."
Khushi tried to say
something but her pain was increasing...
Arnav was
putting pressure on her wound trying to
stop the blood flow....
He felt his heart
stab every time she would cry out...he looked over at Shyam who lay there
unconscious...Khushi's blood was covering him...
Arnav heard the
sirens ...
Police and Emergency
services were on their way...
Anjali called out to
Arnav..."They are coming! I can see them!"
Arnav listened to
nothing other than Khushi's breathing...
His eyes were locked
onto her face...her beautiful face, now marked with blood...
She started to
gasp...
"Khushi!?"
Her lungs straining
to inhale...
"DI! Get them
here NOW!"
"They're coming
in right now Chote!"
The doors burst open
as paramedics flew to Khushi's side...
Police were talking
to Anjali, and cuffing Shyam...
Arnav coudln't let
go of Khushi...the emergency crew saw his distressed state and tried to assess
her where she lay...
"blood loss
high...blood pressure dropping...transfusion..."
Arnav finally had to
let her go as they put her on a stretcher and attached an oxygen mask to her...
Arnav followed closely holding onto her hand...
"KHUSHI!!!!!!!
NO!!! WHY DID YOU DO IT KHUSHI!!!!!!!! THE GUN JUST WENT OFF!!!! I DIDN'T DO
IT!!!!!!NO!!!!!! KHUSHI!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!"
Arnav swung around
to see Shyam trying to break free from the hold of the police...
Arnav determination
surfaced...he strode towards Shyam... his body powerful, and his footsteps as
soundless as a predator preparing to strike...
The two men faced
each other.
"Don't think
that jail will keep you safe from my revenge..." looking at the police..."get him out of
my sight..."
Arnav turned and ran
to the ambulance and jumped in next to Khushi...The paramedics were desperately
trying to stop her bleeding...
"What's going
on...is she going to be ok?! TELL ME!"
The doors slammed
shut.
The ambulance sped
off...
One of the team
faced Arnav..."your wife has taken a bullet to the stomach. This kind of
puncture is fatal...and will kill within 15 minutes...i'm sorry, but there is
nothing more we can do...it's already been too long...she will bleed out on the
way to the hospital...i'm so sorry...but it's best you talk to her now before
she loses consciousness..."
Arnav furiously
grabbed the man's shirt..."WHAT! YOU WILL SAVE HER! YOU HEAR ME! YOU HAVE
TO!" tears were spilling over choking arnav's voice...his body shook with
trauma..."Please...please do something..."
The man knew how
devestated he was..."sir...please go and talk to her..."
Arnav looked over at
Khushi...he slid over beside her...
Her eyes were almost
lifeless...her skin white and clammy...
"Arnavji..."
Arnav swallowed back
his tears and leaned in..."Khushi...I trusted you...you asked me to trust
you once more...if you die i'll never trust you again! You hold on till we're
at the hospital! Please!"
He saw her smile
faintly...
"I ...I love
you ...I'm sorry i didn't tell...tell
you sooner..."
Arnav couldn't hold
back his sobs..."Khushi...I have always loved
you...always...ALWAYS...don't you dare give up...i need you..."
"no
Arnavji...you need...need to be Arnav Singh Raizada...the...the man who
takes...takes care of his...his family..."
"Khushi..."
tears breaking his speech..."i'm nothing without you...nothing...i...i
can't..."
"Yes you can my
love...you protect them...you...you care for them...i know...i know you
will..."
He lifted her hand
to his lips kissing fervently..."no...i don't want them...i want you...i
should have protected you...i should have loved you...i should have cared for
you...and i WILL you will make it through this, Do you hear me!?!"
Khushi used all her
strength to tighten her grip on Arnav's hand...His eyes locked onto hers
again...
"don't...don't turn your back on them...they...they have been your life...do for them
what...what you want to do for
me...promise ...promise me that you will always continue to put family
first...that's what i love...love most about you..."
"Khushi...."
he could no longer stifle the sobs that racked his voice..."Khushi YOU are
my life... Don't leave me...don't go...I have only ever felt true love with
you...you...you have to hold on..."
Khushi could feel
her breath slipping away from her....
"Ar..Arn...Arnavji...promise
me....don't...don't be afraid to
love...to feel it...to want it...don't be afraid to...to love again... Promise
me..."
His eyes promised
her as his head shook with denial...
"I love you
Khushi...don't leave me...i'm begging you don't leave me..."
"I love
you...always..."
And with that, she
lost reach of her breath and slowly slipped away...
Its past midnight in England and I'm up revising for a uni assessment tomorrow and you have me in tears... please say a miracle happens :'(
ReplyDeleteSonia x
OMG. I just bawled my eyes out ='(
ReplyDeleteOmg noo please pleasee don't let her die! It's so sad :(
ReplyDelete...Evil.
ReplyDeleteSo evil!!
Mannn!! Noooo Poor, poor Khushi!! POOR Arnav!! :'(
I feel terrible for him! Wish Khushi had survived! :'(
nononononono....please...omg...no. You cant let it end this way! the shows killing us as it is, this is why i stay way from sad fics. yours are always happy =( ugg ur breaking my heart.*runs off to cry*
ReplyDeletei don't see the harm in Kushi dying...don't hate me but that would be the ultimate lesson for arnav and prove their love to be as epic as heer ranja and so on
ReplyDeleteawesome please don't let her die that was so sad and heart breaking
ReplyDelete:( that was so sad :( but it was different than all the other ones which was good :) but it was still sad :\
ReplyDelete