Khushi bolted down
the stairs and out the front door...
She stopped short at
the top of the entrance stairs...
Her heart was
viciously pounding...
Her mind was
desperately trying to stabilize all her rattled emotions...
She remembered all
the times that Arnav had hurt her...
Remembered all the
times that Arnav had saved her...
All the anger filled
moments...
All the passion
filled moments...
"I don't know
what to think...I...I just..."
"i'll tell
you..."
Khushi looked behind
her and saw Shyam...
"What do you
want now? You started all this! You caused all this...why can't you just leave
me alone!"
" Saale Saab
believed the worst of you...he always has...he's always wanted to make you
suffer..."
"No..."
Khushi spoke without thinking..."no...he's rude, spiteful and only thinks
of himself but through all that i see HIM...He doesn't WANT to be that
way...and you...YOU deceived him!!!"
Shyam's lips
twitched in repulsion at her words..."I deserve much better thanks than
THIS...i finally revealed why your 'husband' forced you to marry him! Why
you've been trapped for all these months! Why your family blocked you from
their life!...I deserve more than this Khushi...I deserve..."
Shyam's mind
snapped...
He knew what he
wanted...
Her lips.
"I deserve what
Arnav got...what he TOOK from you..."
Khushi started to
shiver...her mind was filled with anxiety..."What does he mean? What
Arnavji TOOK from me? What did he take?"
She soon got her
answer as Shyam started to walk towards her...
"just one,
Khushiji...I only ask for one..." his evil stance was repelling her as it
was constricting her...
"No..."
her voice shook..."No...stay away from me...I'll scream...I'LL SCREAM! I'm
warning you!"
Shyam quickly
stepped forward and grabbed her hand forcefully...
While holding her
hand, he pushed her shoulder making her
trip and fall backwards...
Her breathing
hitched as she saw where she was falling...
The only thing
holding her from tumbling backwards down the stairs was Shyam's hand that was
enclosed over hers...
He loosened his hold
everytime she tried to pull herself up...
"It's quite
simple Khushiji...I will let you up when you agree to kiss me...me
only..."
"No! Never!
...it makes me sick just thinking of that..." Khushi hissed back at him...
"you
will!!! because you don't want to fall
do you...not when Rani Saba and Payal need you so much..." he began to
laugh...
Khushi was furious,
sad and scared...she needed help...
It struck her...she
needed Arnav.
"NO." she
said aloud to her thoughts, but Shyam mistook it as yet another rejection to
him...finally he yanked her up and pulled her hard against him...
"Let go of
me!" Khushi demanded
"not this
time...I'm not letting you go until I taste your lips on mine!!!" Shyam's laugh was cut short...
Khushi heard the
voice she needed.
Khushi felt the
presence she needed.
"Get. Your.
Hands. Off. Her... NOW!" Arnav said through clenched teeth...
Shyam hesitated, but
then quickly lifted his hands off her..."Fine...all I wanted was thanks
for revealing your evil plan..."
"Don't you DARE
try to make what I just saw and INNOCENT act! You threatened her! You were
about to molest her! If you don't get out of my sight right now, i'll forget my
promise to my Di and throw you down these stairs myself!"
Shyam grinned
slyly...
Arnav's hands
tightened into fists as he walked forwards...
Shyam quickly inched
away seeing Arnav's determination..."Till next time Khushiji..."
"Don't speak
her name! Just get lost!" Arnav boomed at him
They both watched as
Shyam slinked back into the house...
The second they were
alone, Arnav hauled her against his
body, locked his mouth to hers and kissed the daylights out of her.
She pushed him away.
“Stop. What are you doing?!!”
“You needed me.”
“NO!!!
I...you...leave....”
Arnav imprisoned her
head between his hands forcing her to meet his eyes.
“NO BLOODY WAY! I
have a few things to say to you and you’ll damn well listen. No interrupting!”
Khushi kept trying
to squirm free until the intensity of his words
shocked her into a stunned
silence...
"I was wrong
Khushi...I made a colossal mistake. And I am so so sorry...Khushi...please will
you forgive me...?"
Khushi stood
perfectly still...staring at him with wide, bewildered eyes...
"Please
Khushi.... Talk... Yell... I don’t care... Your silence is killing me.”
He looked so vulnerable, so unsure of her
reaction.
She saw his genuine
remorse...her heart hurt...her eyes spilled with tears...her voice broken and
choked..."You hurt me...you abused me...you said you HATED
me!!!!!!!!!"
“Oh God Khushi...I'M
SO SORRY... "... His eyes gazed at hers intently..."I LOVE
YOU...Khushi...I’m so in love with you...”
He pulled her close
and slid his lips over hers in a gentle
kiss as tears fell freely from her eyes.
“I love you. I’ve
always loved you. Seeing your tears makes me want to die...when i heard that
you'd gone I couldn't breathe! I HAD track you down and stop you from leaving
me...”
He felt her start to
shake her head..."No..." she whispered brokenly...
Arnav fell to his
knees and looked up at her..."Khushi...I am so so sorry...please...please
give me another chance..."
thank you finally he realized how wrong he was he reach t save her from snake poor khushi she does not know what to do awesome update loved it well written (DUMAS)+
ReplyDeleteWHAT A CREEP!!!!! something should happen to that Snake!
ReplyDelete