Time...
For Khushi and
Arnav, time had stopped.
Hearts were beating
fast...
One heart fearful to
trust again...
One heart fearful
that it was too late...
Arnav still held her
hand against his mouth...
She felt his lips
trembling...
Khushi wanted to
look away, but the sincerity in his eyes was reeling her in...
"Please give me
another chance Khushi..." he whispered...
She felt like she
was falling...
Falling into his
eyes, as he was falling back into her heart...
Her thoughts began
to yell at her...
"He hurt
me...He thought the worst of me...He wanted to ruin my life...He never even
gave ME a chance..."
Yanking her hand
away, she saw Arnav's eyes bleed with pain...
"NO...NO you
never gave me a chance! NO!" Her
heart was in so much pain that she clutched her chest...
"Khushi...p...please...I...I
hate myself for what I did..."
"NO MORE!"
she yelled as she opened her side door and jumped out...
Terror and anger
flamed in his voice..."Khushi!! What are you doing?! Get back in the
car!"
Khushi ignored him
and continued to walk down the street...
"Khushi! I'M
TALKING TO YOU, STOP WALKING AWAY!"
If her heart beat
any faster she was sure she'd die...
Hearing him call for
her made her want to run back and fall into his embrace.....
A sound interruped
her from her thoughts... Running...
Khushi heard his
footsteps running after her and in a moment of panic she halted...
When Arnav reached
her, he spun her around..."I told
you..." his voice grinding out his command..."I WILL NOT let you run
from me..."
Taking her wrist in
his vicelike grip, he dragged her back to the car...
"Let me go!
What are you doing?!"
As soon as they were
beside the car, he wrenched her body into his, dipped her over his arm and
kissed her full on the mouth...not a sweet chaste kiss, but one born of
possessiveness and passion.
Khushi's whole mind
screamed with hatred for this beast of a man...
But Khushi's whole
body dripped with desire for her husband...
The sultry darkness
and the mastery of his mouth was drowning her senses...
Arnav could feel her
body surrender...He knew how badly he'd crushed her heart and how badly he
needed to make up for what he'd done...
Khushi began
squirming against him, which only sent more violent sensations through him...
His hands roamed
over her...
Across her
skin...along her curves...
Khushi's skin
tingled with every touch...
Arnav could feel her
shiver in response...
She brought her
hands up to his chest, willing herself to push him away...
He could feel her
starting to retreat...
Desperation engulfed
him and he tightened his arms around her...
Her head flew back
as she breathlessly cried, "No....No... this isn't right..."
He heard her
words...But he read her eyes...
He saw her pain, but
felt her heart beating against his chest...
“If THIS is what it
takes to get you to admit that you still have feelings for me...then I can’t
think of anything more right.” He slowly ran one hand up her back and slid his
fingers into her soft hair...
She couldn't stop
the tears from coming...Coudln't stop her voice from cracking..."I...I
can't....Please....stop...please...let me go..."
He only shook his
head...Pain and despair filled his heart, but he wasn't going to give her up...
Feeling her anger
rise, Khushi tried to pry his arms off her...but he was unmoveable...
"Arnavji! Let
me go! I'll live at your house! I'll be your wife! You KNOW that I can't leave!
I have Di! I have Jiji! I can't leave them! I'm trapped now! So just be happy!
You've succeeded!"
"I'm in love
with you Khushi..."
"STOP SAYING
THAT! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!"
"I'll prove it
to you...every day for the rest of my life..."
Khushi let out an
aggravated yell and tried with all her energy to free herself...
Once she had
exhausted herself, she began to cry...
"what...what do
you want from me!" she asked bitterly..."WHAT!"
His broken and
plagued eyes held hers..."I just want you...I need you Khushi..."
Her sobs were
cutting into him...
"I want you
because I have loved you for so long...I know I don't deserve you...I know I
don't deserve love...But I am warning you...I'm NOT going to give up on
us...because that what we are...US..."
"Whatever we
COULD have had is now gone..." she gritted out...
"No...not
gone...I love you...and I KNOW that you feel for me..."
Khushi remained
quiet...
"Khushi, Look
at me...your eyes don't lie...Look at me and tell me you don't feel anything
for me..."
Her tear-filled eyes
magnetically fixed onto his...mesmerized...her heart's feelings began to
speak...
"I don't want
to feel anything for you...I'm frightened of this Arnavji..."
He detested himself
for making her feel this way...her pain was ripping apart his soul.
He released her long
enough to grab her hands...
He splayed them on
his chest. "You think I just ran a marathon? No Khushi, this is absolute
terror."
Her hands
lingered, feeling his heart thunder
through her fingers.
"What do you
have to be afraid of?" her voice was quiet...
"You... The
intensity of my feelings for you... Me... Me hurting you..." His finger
trailed along the edge of her neckline as he continued...
"Taking
chances. Not taking chances. Reaching out. Holding back. The same things that
frighten you."
The heat welling
from his body seared her...
His one arm slid
back around her waist...while his other arm gently held the back of her neck...
He pulled her fast
against him...With trembling fingers her hands moved up over his shoulders and
around his neck...pressing their heaving chests firmly together...
Short and shallow,
her breath rushed from her lungs.
Nervously she
asked..."wh..what are you doing now? Reaching out or taking a
chance?"
As he leaned his
head down, her eyes drooped closed and he whispered..."Both..."
Arnav wasted no
time, he dove in and pressed his mouth to hers...
Khushi's nerves were
on fire...
The way he was
holding her made her insides shake with pleasure...
Then when his lips
touched hers...all negative thoughts vanished...
Her restraint
shattered... She grabbed the lapels of his shirt and held onto him with all her
strength...
Arnav came to life
when he felt her cling to him...
His passion for her
became severe...
He backed her up to
the car and slowly let the weight of his body rest against her...
A tiny moan from the
back of her throat broke loose...
As his mouth
devoured hers, their mutual desire flared into blazing passion...Arnav pressed
his fingers into her waist...
Khushi's response
changed, becoming almost frantic.
Her fingers massaged
his scalp and caressed his neck as she arched toward him.
Arnav's thoughts
raced..."Could she possibly know what she is doing to me?"
The world
tilted...
Khushi felt her mind spinning as fast as all her
senses.
She was caught
between needing him rejecting him...
She knew one would
lead to heartache and one would lead to happiness...
Her broken gasps
were undoing him...
He lifted his head
and let her catch her breath...
"Khushi...I'm
so so sorry...please give me another chance...please...."
Khushi lips
quivered...Her hands rested shakily on his ripped chest...aware of his
muscles...aware of his power...aware of his strength...
Her eyes opened only
to gaze into his pleading eyes...
very nice update
ReplyDeleteaww she doesn't believe him and woah he even said that he's scared too
the kiss was passionate