Monday, April 23, 2012

FF : I Can't Let Her Go Part 41




Damp...

Dark...

Shadows...

Eyes flickered open...

Grinding pain torrented through his head...

A shadow passed him...

Snapping to attention, he growled out his words..."Who the HELL are you!?"

The elusive man stayed quiet for a moment, then spoke out in surprise..."You...You don't know who I am?"

Sitting up...he cringed in pain as his head began throbbing..."NO! Now WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!"

"Shh...Keep Calm...I'm...I'm here to help, I work for you...you got into an accident....."

"Accident?"

Sudden flashes of pain, bright lights and screaming rushed through his pounding head...

The man in the shadows nodded..."Not to worry, we can continue again tomorrow..."

"Continue? Continue what..."

"You were going to abduct a woman." The man's voice held a smirk...

"I was?"

"yeah, you hired me to help you get revenge..."

As his head pounded...Anger rose inside him...but he couldn't tell why...

Was it for this strange man in front of him?

Or was if for the woman he was supposed to abduct?

Stepping forward...the man spoke again..."Your woman cheated on you...and she lied to you about it..."

Clutching his fists...his heart began to hurt...

The feelings of betrayal that he once felt, when he first misunderstood Khushi, sped through his mind...

"I...I don't remember who...but I recall some woman...and a man...he was holding her...I felt..." his jaw tensed..."I felt..."

Standing up he lunged at the man...grabbing him by the collar, he screamed..."Tell me where she is...! HOW DARE SHE! I will make her pay!"

Laughing, the man spoke clearly and calmly..."I know where she is...and you will have to listen to me carefully on how to get her...it will be easy for you...just bring her back here...and punish her..."

"how is it going to be easy for me?"

"Because she lives at your home...with your family..."

Clearly shocked, he muttered..."I...I don't remember..."

"Not to worry...I know where to find her...all you need to do is act like there's nothing wrong...and bring her here...and then, this will be the best revenge of my life..."

Feeling suddenly possessive of his 'woman', he tightened his hold on the man's shirt and said, "The greatest revenge of YOUR life...This has nothing to DO with you...You said I hired YOU?! Then You listen to me!"

"Of course...but If you don't remember anything, then YOU will need ME to help you...So don't begin to threaten me..."

Shoving the man back against the wall, he exhaled..."When...when can I go and take her..."


.......................................................

15 hours earlier...

.......................................................



Arnav had made love to Khushi most of the afternoon and they were  sleeping soundly, until the were harshly woken by bangs on their bedroom door...

"Arnavji! KHUSHIJI!!!!"

Arnav rushed to the door...as Khushi began to sit up slowly in bed...

"Payal?! What happened!?!"

Smiling with excitement Payal yelled, "IT'S TIME! Anjali is going to have her baby!!!"

Filled with excitement and fear, he turned to look back at Khushi, who was coming out of the bathroom dressed in a dark blue shalwar Kameez...

"Khushi...I...You...Di..."

Lifting her hand to his face she spoke firmly..."You, my husband are EVERYONE's tower of strength...Stop worrying...Come...let's take her to hospital..."

He brought his hand over hers..."Khushi...Are you okay sweetheart?"

Khushi smiled..."He is thinking of me first?"

"I am fine Arnavji..."

Payal walked up to them and shook their shoulders..."WOMAN IN LABOUR!"

Jerked into attention, Arnav grabbed Khushi's hand and said, "Let's Go then!"

Akash was already helping Anjali into the car...

Arnav saw this and felt angry..."What are you doing Akash!? Shouldn't we call and ambulance?!"

Anjali quickly intervened..."No Chote...My contractions are only 5 minutes apart...I'm only going in because my water broke...The hospital said that until the contractions become 2 minutes apart then there is no rush..."

Khushi pulled her hand from Arnav's grip and walked up to help Anjali into the back seat of the SUV.

Turning back she saw Arnav's nervous face...

"Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada!" Khushi bellowed out...

Anjali looked up at Khushi in shock..."Oh my God Khushiji! You actually yell like Chote!"

Arnav laughed and reigned in his control...

Marching to the drivers seat, he began to order everyone about..."Akash, You call the hospital, tell them we are coming...Nani, Payal, just tend to Di, give her whatever she needs...Akash are you taking a separate car?"

Akash nodded quickly..."Yes you just drive carefully...I'll meet you there..."

Arnav saw Anjali sitting in the backseat with Nani and Payal on either side...

Khushi quickly jumped in the passenger seat ...

Arnav grabbed her hand, "you...I don't want you leaving my sight...UNDERSTAND?!"

She smiled and nodded...

Anjali's moans hurried arnav along and he started the car and carefully began to drive to the hospital...





No comments:

Post a Comment