Sunday, April 29, 2012

FF : I Feel Everything Part 14 - Her Eyes Are Empty



A loud crash resounded...

NK had dropped his cup on the hard table and it shattered...

"woh...sssooorrryy...I..."

Khushi glaced up at Arnav who was grinning smugly...

Shaking her head, She stood up to help NK..."Nahneji...Let me help...don't move or else the shards of glass may cut you..."

Hearing that, Arnav jumped to attention..."Khushi stop...! HP! HP!!!"

HP ran in and saw the mess..."I'll take care of it..."

Arnav walked round the table...NK retreated slightly...

"Naaannaaavv I hope you aren't too mad about the broken..."

"Ofcourse not NK...It's just a glass.." Arnav said lightly...

Khushi's jaw had dropped again seeing her husband's lighthearted banter with NK...

Akash walked in quickly to say, "Bhai? I'll be in the car..." and walked out just as fast...

Arnav's temper flared..."he didn't even apologize to Khushi for the way he spoke..."

Khushi knowingly caressed his arm..."Arnavji...It's okay..."

He turned to her...his gaze strong and powerful...."No...It's NOT okay at all..."

Turning to NK, Arnav said, "I'll see you later tonight NK..."

Then swiftly pulling Khushi towards him, he leaned into her and kissed her firmly on her mouth..."I love you..."

Arnav quickly glanced up  at NK...His look wasn't angry nor calm...it simply stated, "She is MY woman..."
NK nodded in acknowledgement...

As Arnav strode off, he looked back briefly to see Khushi start to laugh and correct NK grammar...

Smiling, he stifled his feelings of jealousy and departed for work...

.......................

"So...What shall we do today Khushiji!?" NK said happily...

Khushi smiled and quickly looked behind him..."Arnavji?"

NK freaked out and started to yell, "I'M SORRY! NANAV!! I ONLY ASKED..."

"NAHNEJI!!!!" Khushi screamed..."I'm joking...He's not here..."

NK held his chest and exhaled..."Khushiji...Don't do that again...I'm terrified that he'll have me killed or something!"

Khushi laughed as Anjali entered the dining room..."what's so funny?"

"Khushiji is trying to make me have a panic attack..." NK said seriously

"Oh...what do you mean? Chotte? You've returned?" Anjali said craning her head around...

This time, Khushi AND NK jumped and it was Anjali and Nani's turn to laugh...

.....................

Arnav wanted to talk to Akash during the drive to the office, but he was constantly on the phone...

Finally arriving, Akash bounded inside as Arnav watched in disgust..."He's become...like..."

Arnav strode in and called Akash to his office...

"Bhai, I have some important things..."
 
"SIT." Arnav said firmly.

Akash reluctantly sat down, knowing full well what was coming...

"look, Bhai, I know how I spoke..."

"IT WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE AKASH!" Arnav quickly tried to calm his flaring temper..."Akash, is everything ok with you and Payal?"

"Ofcourse Bhai, I mean, she was upset of how I spoke to Khushiji, but I apologized, and I apologized to you..."

Furiously Arnav stepped forward..."And did you apologize to Khushi!?"

Akash just stared..."no...I shall call her right now if you would like..." he started to get out his phone...

Arnav yanked the mobile phone away..."You will apologize to her face...UNDERSTAND!"

Akash looked up..."I'm going home for my lunch break, I will apologize to her then..."

Arnav nodded..."If I EVER hear you speak that way to her again..."

"I know...I know...I won't Bhai..." Akash quickly stood and began to walk out...

"I mean it Akash..." Arnav called out...

Akash halted...he almost said something else, but he just  continued to exit the room...

.................


"Akash?" Payal smiled...

"Hi..." Akash walked up and kissed Payal...

"I'm glad you could take a long lunch...we haven't been spending enough time together..."

"I know...and I will change that, but first, I have to speak to Khushiji..."

Payal looked up lovingly..."I know you've been under strain, but don't forget why Arnav protects her so...she went through a lot more than we could possibly know..."

Akash kissed payal's forehead, "I'll be back in a moment..."

Khushi was hanging out her clothes by the poolside...

She knew Arnav still didn't like her drying her clothes there, but she still did...when he wasn't home...

"Khushiji?"

She turned to see Akash...

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have spoken the way I did...Business is not in trouble, and I shouldn't have made you feel bad for any reason..."

Khushi approached her jijaji..."I'm okay...I know you've had to deal with more responsibilities recently...and I'm sorry for keeping the boss away from his office..." she smiled...

Akash laughed, "actually, I don't know why I complained...having Bhai absent has made the work atmosphere less cut-throat..."

They both shared a laugh and finally Akash excused himself...

Now alone in her room again, Khushi sat by the poolside...

Her mobile rang...

"Hello?"

"Khushiji...?"

Khushi's breathing stopped.

"What do you want? Why are you calling me!? HOW are you calling me!"

"I have friends here Khushiji...My cell mate has just been released...Expect a visit soon..."

"What! Don't you DARE threaten me! Arnavji will find out! He won't let anything happ..."

"who said the visitor was for you? Promise me you will come to see me, and I won't let anything happen..."

"I will NEVER set eyes on you! I'm going to hang up!"

"Does Arnav's life mean so little to you Khushiji?"

She froze..."what did you say?"

"The visitor isn't coming for you...He's coming for Arnav...Unless you come to see me...Just once more...I want to look at you...You have 48 hours to decide..."

The line went dead.

Khushi was shaking all over...Her hands dropped the phone in the pool...Her eyes refused to blink...

"Khushiji!?" NK knocked on the bedroom door and saw her sitting entranced beside the pool...

He walked up to her smiling..."Khushiji? What happened? Are you..."

NK stopped and studied her blank face..."Khushiji?"

Kneeling down in front of her, he finally made eye contact...

She was immersed in a terrible nightmare of memories...

"Khushiji...Are you okay?" he whispered as he gently placed his hand on her shoulder...

She flinched away and still remained silent...

NK saw something seriously wrong...

He stood up urgently and pulled his phone out to called Arnav...


......................

"Arnav Singh Raizada..."

"Nanav...You need to come home quickly..."

Instantly standing, Arnav felt fear rise inside him..."What's happened? Is Khushi ok? TELL ME FAST!"

"She's fine Nanav, but...well she's not fine...He's sitting here at the poolside...She's trembling...Her eyes are...empty..."

An fear worse than panic spread through his body like wildfire...

His heart was accelerating rapidly...He raced to his car without informing anyone of his departure...

"NK, do NOT touch her. . .just stay close by and make sure she's safe...I'm on my way now..."





6 comments:

  1. oh god that bastard snake what the hell how the hell that %$#@$^*( got a phone to call her and threaten her with the one thing she can't survive without hope arnav reaches home fast loved the update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice update. Oh no. Shyam is going to create a problem it seems. Poor Khushi. Glad that Akash apologized.

    - desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great... i think there is something going on with akash (still)...
    hope kushi does not go towards a breakdown... she is still going through so much

    awaiting the next update

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something fishy? Aakash is acting weird and then the snake..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha i love hiw Arnav behaved with NK and freaked him out!
    And he got freaked how when Khushi was going to help NK haha
    and how Anjali SCARED them both
    aww Akash said sorry to all 3 of them
    Uh Oh POOR Khushi was just being happy now and look what Shyam goes and do

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAAAAAAAA
    OMG no please dont, I hope that Shaym doesnt ruin this for them.
    I mean they should just be happy, but seems like someone is always getting in the way :( I m scraed for Arnav and Khushi oooaawww

    ReplyDelete